Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

hi jolim10
thanks lots. order captured.
happy.gif

hi clb
shipment just arrived last night. i have yet to update on thread here. will update shipping charges within these few days. thanks!
happy.gif

hi suecat
your order is captured with thanks. noted your 2 transactions which amount to S$45.90. for your order:

1) glove
URL : http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002KW3HRE/ref=aw_d_var_2nd_apparel_img?vs=1
Co our: blue
Size: large
Price:13.95
2) delta cycle expandable bag
URL: http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Cycle-Expandable-MegaWedge-Bag/dp/B001B9Q80U/ref=sr_1_21?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1332665620&sr=1-21
Price:21.10

Total : 35.05. X 1.31= 45.90

pls reply to my PM regarding your email add. thanks!
happy.gif

hi fion
est. int. shipping charge could be around S$10+/-, depending on how bulky packaging is. if comfy, pls proceed to transfer US$22.88 x 1.31 = S$29.97 and update details once done. thanks!
happy.gif

spree 193 spreeists
a quick update: 1 shipment reached CGW, orginal chargeable weight: 5.5kg, will be opting for repack option to reduce to 3.5kg at cost of US$7 for repacking fee.

another shipment just reach today and original chargeable weight: 7kg, though actual weight is 3kg plus. have requested CGW to send for repacking assessment. it would take a couple of days for CGW to revert. if it can be repacked, it would cost US$7 for repacking.

thus, this spree batch could possibly face higher shipping charges than expected, in view of 2 packages that has been packed excessively large. will provide screen capture and weight breakdown for this particular batch once its here.

there are a total of 3 packages for this spree batch.

will update once CGW revert back to me. thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Dreamz,

Have just transferred to u, pls check.
May i know when are u placing the orders?

To Account POSB Savings
033-21706-4 Dreamz_Amazon
Amount S$29.97
Transaction Reference 7567535461

Hi Dreamz,

Seemed like my item price has gone up a bit (to US$24.45) today & i have transferred last night (US$22.88 x 1.31 = S$29.97)to u. Pls go ahead to order & i'll top up the differences together with the shipping charges can?

hi sallen
info as per below:
1) has domestic shipping charge: US$4.99, est. int. shipping charge: S$8+/-
2) est. int. shipping charge: S$5+/-

hi fion
your order should most prob be in spree 197. coz 196 has hit spree cap already. going to place order later. by mid next week or so could perhaps place order for spre 197, depending on how fast/slow orders n transfers come in. no prob to top up for shortfall when shipment arrives. thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Dreamz,

Ok, keeping my fingers crossed that it won't OOS by the time u ordered next week as the item only left with 2 sets currently.

Hi Dreamz,

So sorry, i totally forgot about my orders. I have tt $27.41 via atm. ref is 9934. Thanks!

orders has been placed for the following under spree 196:
1) m_j (note: item 2 billed at US$20.77 per unit, mace spray dropped as alerted)
2) winxw
3) happieel (note: item billed at US$6.79)
4) julia
5) enmi (note: book is pre-release, cannot order, have emailed you)
6) fion (note: billed at US$25.08, will require you to top up when shipment arrives)
7) jolim10
8) missy

following spreeists are in spree 197:
1) suecat
2) lily
3) acsy
-- still taking in orders ---

spree 193 spreeists
CGW replied, unable to repack unfortunately. their reply as per below:

Dear xx,

We are writing with reference to the repack reassessment of RCPTA032712123452.

We regret to inform you that our repacking team is unable to repack the package because the safety of your items may be compromised if the package is repacked and your items are not suitable to be compressed into a smaller shipping carton.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance.

Thank you for choosing to shop with us, and we look forward to serving you again.

Warm regards,

comGateway Customer Service Team

spree 194 spreeists
shipment will be here in a week's time or so, sans Cher1shed's Numbers 1-20 Chart [Wall Chart] which has not been shipped out from amazon.com yet (Delivery Estimate: Tuesday April 3, 2012 - Saturday April 7, 2012).

mrstay,
your mickey mouse ID also shipped in with this batch.

hi adeline chew
so sorry, over looked your first post. info as per below:
1) bouncer is a v.v.bulky item, it would cost close to S$40+/- to ship in. pls reconsider.
2) mattress is also another v.v.bulky item, would cost over S$60 to ship in. pls reconsider as well. thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Dreamz

In that case I just take the bouncer.

Pls help me to calculate the amount plus register mail and shipping tax?

hi adeline chew
i can only order the bouncer as a standalone order. cannot combine with a typical spree batch. reason being that as it could be excessively bulky, if i were to combine with other spreeists, they would all have to bear higher than average shipping charges in view of your bulky item. not fair to them...

this item is may not be able to go by normal postage, depending on how large it is by the time it arrives. would advise you to self collect or courier is postage is not possible.

a very very rough estimate gauge on total cost of this bouncer: US$49.44 x 1.31 = S$64.76 + $40 (rough est of shipping charges) = S$104.76.

however, do note that above calculation may not be accurate as i won't know how the packaging will be like until item reaches CGW and its reflected in my account.

thus, only buy if comfy that total cost could be higher than i have predicted. i have not brought in this item before so i can only provide rough estimate. pls understand. thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Dreamz

In that case I just take the bouncer.

Pls help me to calculate the amount plus register mail and shipping tax?

Back