Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

hi mummyof5
have emailed you. thanks!
happy.gif

hi xinhui
both of your items are too bulky to be economically wise to ship in. would cost S$100+/-for EACH of them. pls reconsider. better to source out locally for items that are bulky and heavy. thanks!
happy.gif

hi babyyun
this is too bulky an item. unable to bring in for you at cheap cost. would be over S$100 to ship in. not worth. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

hi swisschoc
what colour? no weight is given so unable to provide estimate. based on 'look', a v.v.rough gauge could be around S$8+/-. thanks!
happy.gif

hi icey48
info as per below:
1)weight listed: 1.4 pounds. bulky. est.int. shipping charge: S$14+/-
2) est.int. shipping charge: S$6+/-
3)weight listed: 4.4 pounds. est.int. shipping charge: S$40+/-. v.bulky. pls reconsider.

thanks!
happy.gif

hi alicesc
info as per below:
1) weight listed: 1.8 pounds. est.int. shipping charge close to S$20. pls reconsider
2) S$4+/-
3) weight listed: 2.4 pounds. est. int. shipping charge: S$20-25. pls reconsider.

thanks!
happy.gif

hi qqm
cost price: US$20.35 + US$6.37 domestic shipping. weight listed: 1.5 pounds. quite bulky. est.int. shipping charge: S$15+/-. pls reconsider in view of high domestic shipping charges. thanks!
happy.gif

hi jacqaw
i have no problems ordering at anytime but to maximise base shipping charges and also to try to minimize amazon using numerous packages to ship out their orders, i usually consolidate to US$200 worth of orders.

on average, i place order once a week but that is depending on how fast orders and transfers come in. and i also have spreeists who cancel orders and request refund. as such, i cannot promise when i can exactly place order.

i can for today say that i have about US$50 to go towards spree cap, but a spreeist can pull out her order and i have to take more orders in to replace her order. this just happened a few days back. as such, i have to wait a couple more days for orders to come in.

my sincere apologies if you have had a long wait but do please understand that i am NOT deliberately holding back orders for spreeists.

thanks.
happy.gif

Hi Dreamz

I would like to place my order on these two items

1.http://www.amazon.com/Mackinac-Moon-Open-Craft-Tote-Black/dp/B007WDSXWU/ref=pd_bxgy_misc_img_y

2. http://www.amazon.com/Mackinac-Moon-Craft-Tote-Chocolate-Print/dp/B007WDRSEE/ref=pd_bxgy_misc_img_y

Payment for first item: US$20.35 + US$6.37 domestic shipping
= 26.72 x 1.3= 34.74

Payment for 2nd item- US $20.24 + US$6.37 domestic shipping
= 26.61 x 1.3= 34.6

(Will top up if there's a discrepancy for the domestic shipping for 2nd item)

Total: 34.74 + 34.6= 69.3

I have made a transfer of $70 to yr posb account on 30 March at 3.06p.m I am sorry that I didn't capture the ref no. Thank you.

Orders has been placed for the following under spree 274:
1) fuusha99
2) mor0n
3) tnqhome (note: item 1 dropped, email has been sent)
4) jacqaw
5) joco
6) trapa85

following spreeists are in spree 275:
1) qqm
--- still taking in orders ---

Back