Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

Hi Dreamz

Appreciate your estimated charges! Here’s my orders:

The Wheels On The Bus [Board book]
http://www.amazon.com/Wheels-Bus-Michelle-Swan/dp/0439839823/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346294653&sr=1-5&keywords=wheels+on+the+bus
US$5.99

Cut and Paste: Science (Cut & Paste) [Paperback]
http://www.amazon.com/Cut-Paste-Science/dp/0743937066/ref=pd_sim_b_4#_
US$8.99

25 Read & Write Mini-Books That Teach Word Families [Paperback]
http://www.amazon.com/Read-Write-Mini-Books-Teach-Families/dp/0439155878/ref=pd_sim_b_18#_
US$8.34

Ted and Dolly's Fairytale Flight [Hardcover]
http://www.amazon.com/Dollys-Fairytale-Flight-Richard-Fowler/dp/0881101907/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1346296896&sr=1-1&keywords=ted+and+dolly
Used book: US$0.01 + US$3.99 (domestic shipping)

(For this, it means the total price will be S$0.01 + US$3.99 + est. S$6-8 international shipping, correct?)

Total: US$27.32 x 1.32 = S$36.06

Pls confirm if my calculation is correct before I transfer. Thanks much!

spree 214,215 and 217 spreeists
you have mail!

spree 216 spreeists
will update you shipping charges over next few days.

so sorry, busy with work at the moment. will reply to all posts proper tomorrow. thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Dreamz,

I have transferred $21.75 to your POSB Savings A/C (Date: 31/08/2012; Time: 7.26am; Ref: 9344).

Please send the item via normal post.

Thank you.
happy.gif

Regards,
Hazliza

hi nagsterak
currently this item is priced at US$3.00 + US$4.99 domestic shipping. not sure how large this item is packaged. if according to weight listed of 1 pound, then would be around S$8+/-. thanks lots!
happy.gif

hi anishrei
what size are you looking at? do note that shoes can be bulky items. could cost around S$16+/- to ship in. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

hi lydiatay81
pretty tight timing. cannot totally promise that it may arrive in time. have a chance lah... proceed to transfer only if comfy with the risk. on my own end, will try to ship out once shipment is complete at CGW. thanks lots!
happy.gif

hi bee
thanks lots. order captured. kindly PM me your email add so that i can liaise with you when shipment arrives. you don't accept PM. thanks!
happy.gif

hi babyashley
shipment generally takes about 4-6 weeks to arrive once orders are placed. your item is v.v.bulky at 2.6 pounds. would cost about S$25+/- to ship in. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

hi kp2
nice to hear from you again. am doing pretty ok so far. heehee...

info as per below:
1) and 2) - S$8+/- (weight listed: 1 pound)
3) S$1-S$2
4) S$10+/- (Weight listed: 1. pounds)
5) S$12+/- (Weight listed: 1.4 pounds)
6) S$8+/-
7) S$16+/- (weight listed: 1.8 pounds)
8) S$8+/-
9) S$8+/-
10)S$8+/-

thanks lots.
happy.gif

hi kite
nice to hear from you again. info as per below:
1) weight listed: 1.4 pounds. v.bulky leh. est.int. shipping charge:S $12+/-. pls reconsider.
2) S$4+/-
3) S$3-S$4
4) if item at this price by external seller: US$0.01 + US$3.99 domestic shipping, is a USED item. you need to expect some wear and tear of this product, won't be pristine condition. est.int. shipping charge: S$6-S$8.

thanks lots!
happy.gif

hi indimom
info as per below:
1) what size? what colour? do note that pricing differs according to choice. est.int. shipping charge:S$4+/-
2) S$2-S$3
3) same as 1). size? colour? est. int. shipping charge: S$6-S$8
4) same as 1). size? colour? do note have domestic shipping charge: US$4 for all options. est.int. shipping charge:S $8+/-. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

hi philippakoh
currently, item is priced at US$11.79 + US$2.99 domestic shipping. est.int. shipping charge would be about S$3+/- for this item. ex.rate: 1.32. if keen to order, pls proceed to transfer US$11.79 + US$2.99 x 1.32 = S$19.50 (cost price of item) and update details once done.

shipping charges to be paid only when shipment arrives. thanks!
happy.gif

may (kellietham)
you sent me an email inquiry about korean boxset. have sent email to you a couple of times but all bounced back.

below is my reply to you. hope you are able to view this post:

hihi
currently item shipped by amazon is priced at US$49.99. by external seller, cheapest is: US$27.11 + US$2.98 domestic shipping

the only diff is that the US$27.11 one is shipped by external seller and has domestic shipping charges.

i noticed under product details:
Product Details
Actors: Jang Dong Gun, Lee Young Ae, Kim Jun Ki
Directors: The Medical Brothers
Format: Box set, Color, Full Screen, NTSC
Language: Korean
Subtitles: English
so should be fine.

est.int. shipping charge: S$16+/- as its a 6 DVD set item.

thanks lots.

Hi all
I seem to have problems sending emails to hotmail accounts. My emails keep bouncing back. If you are hotmail user and haven't heard fr me, pls use alternate email account (not hotmail) to email me. Thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Joanne,

I just transferred the shipping charges + postage charges to you. Please check.

Trans ref: 10063547122 
Trans amt: $12.35
Got my address already?

Thanks!

dawn

spree 216 spreeists
have sent out tabulation email already. the following spreeists with hotmail account, my email got bounced back. you are:
1) mochayeo (whatsapp tabulation image to you instead already)
2) patthes
3) hongzang

the above spreeists, kindly use a NON hotmail account to get in touch ith me so that i can resend the tabulation email. thanks!

baby_bee
i have received your PM and noted your email add and mailing details with thanks!. HOWEVER, as yours is hotmail, my email to you bounced back. do note pls. thanks!
happy.gif

hi blessed
info as per below:
1) Price: US$5.25. free domestic shipping. is this a light item? no weight provided. if light and small then would be under S$5
2) Price: US$4.93. same as above.

ex.rate: 1.32.

thanks lots!
happy.gif

Elfy
My email to you bounced back. My emails to hotmail accounts has been bouncing back lately. Below is my email reply to you.

-------
Hi
First posting would have and I occasionally will post spree format updates as well.

For your easy reference-
1) potong pasir mrt (weekdays approx 7.30-8.30pm, sat 2-5pm)
2) Bishan library/mrt (sundays, 10.15am)
3) postage

Ex rate: 1.32

----

hi all
Please note that I am unable to reply to all hotmail addresses. If you are a hotmail user and haven't receive my reply, it's coz my email to you has bounced back. Kindly use alternate (non hotmail) addy to PM or email me.

Thanks!
happy.gif

hi blujean
you emailed me about the bath & bodyworks item. i cannot reply to hotmail coz it always get bounced back. below is my reply to you:

--------------

hi
shipping charges are about S$8+/-.
thanks lots.
happy.gif

-------------

hi Tywong
i am unable to reply to your PM as yours is via hotmail. hope u are able to see this post. your skip hop item is bulky at 1.8 pounds. would cost about S$18+/- to ship in. pls reconsider. thanks!
happy.gif

hi lydiatay81
currently its US$5.95 leh. still keen? if so, pls proceed to transfer US$5.95 x 2 x 1.32 to POSB savings account: 033-21706-4 and update details once done. thanks!
happy.gif

Back