Amazon Spree (Dreamz) - CGW/Free Shipping (PP/Kovan/Bishan/TPY)

hi hi dreamz,

can help me to order this ?

can advise the shipping?

Tq Tq
happy.gif

hi mochayeo
have PM you already. shipment generally takes about 5-6 weeks to arrive once orders are placed, provided items are shipped out from USA. via external sellers, may possibly take longer coz they are shipped out from UK or germany to USA. thanks!
happy.gif

raheiru
est. int. shipping charges as per below:
1)S$8+/- (weight listed as 1 pound)
2)same as 1)

am not sure what you mean by registered mail. i'm using CGW to ship the items into singapore. if registered mail in singapore, it would be S$2.24 on top of normal postage charges.

thanks lots.
happy.gif

hi akv3lv3z
est. int. shipping charges:
1) S$6-S$8 (depending on packaging)
2) weight listed: 2 pounds. however, don't think it can be that heavy, just bulky. so could possibly cost: S$12+/-
3) est.int. shipping charges: S$2-S$3.

thanks lots.
happy.gif

hi shreky
i have already replied to your email on 18 July that your order had been captured already. can you kindly check your SPAM folder? will forward that email to you again. pls PM me if you don't receive it. thanks!
happy.gif

hi azureoct
on hand, i've alot of orders that i need to submit. placing at least 1 batch worth of orders today. once i'm done with replying to posts and PMs. on average, i place order about once a week or so. thanks!
happy.gif

hi joyce (choo_sw)
you have emailed me about the cetaphil order. my email reply to you bounced back. pls liaise with me again using a valid email add. thanks!
happy.gif

hi mousey_mummy
your item 1 has domestic shipping charges now already. have emailed you. pls revert. meanwhile, order is put on hold till i hear from you. thanks!
happy.gif

Order has been placed for the following under Spree 123:
1) flojo2
2) slapurface
3) shreky
4) aoife
5) cottoncandy
6) bdmummy (note: item 2 billed at US$3.39, item 3 billed at US$11.93, item 4 billed at US$8.37.excess will be used to offset shipping)
7) greybearie
8) pegsfur
9) jolenekoh

Order has been placed for the following under Spree 124:
1) pinkydots (note: item billed at US$54.49, excess to offset shipping)
2) poxchan
3) blujean
4) qqm
5) oceanz

following spreeists are in spree 125:
1) vianbabe
2) ivy ho
3) tvbtvb1
4) mousey_mummy
5) kellietham
6) patthes (pending interbank transfer)

Pending reply from:
1) chilliqueen (Regarding domestic shipping charges)

--- still taking in orders ---

Order has been placed for the following under spree 125:
1) vianbabe (billed at US$18.89 x 2, will require you to do marginal top up when shipment arrives)
2) ivy ho
3) tvbtvb1
4) mousey_mummy (note: item 1 billed at US$19.95, excess to offset shipping)
5) kellietham (note: ordered item 2, excess to offset shipping. email has been sent. pls revert)

--- still taking in orders for spree 126 ---

hi chilliqueen
noted your transfer already. your order will be placed in spree 126. just placed 3 batches worth of orders today. should place order within a week, depending on how fast/slow orders come in. thanks lots.
happy.gif

spree 211 spreeists, lilypie, snow_4ling and tingting82
your loot has arrived sometime back. finally just managed to email out the tabulation. pls revert back. thanks!
happy.gif

Hi Dreamz,

Thank you so much for the advice. You have been most helpful as usual
happy.gif
I will order my item from amazon.

SO total is 19.56 x 1.32 = 25.82

To Account POSB Savings
033-21706-4 dreamz
Amount S$25.82
Transaction Reference 9905987910

hi altruistique
price is US$36. however, need to know what size/colour you are keen in purchasing then i can check if have domestic shipping charges.

est.int. shipping charges would be around S$5+/-, going by look of the item. thanks!
happy.gif

Back