Alot of Users posting their businesses in YOUR FORUM

Eng (sooeng),
how about summarizing all future posts into 1 post pls.
Thanks.
happy.gif

Dear Leng Leng

So sorry for many posts cos I don't know how to hold on to the screen and consolidate all initially.
sad.gif
(a bit stupid ya.)

will try to put all in 1 post in future.
happy.gif

mum02
kudos to this mummy..she can bake, she can sew. She should try to start her own bizness. She could be "encouraged" by others here to sell her handmade goodies which she painstakingly put heart and soul into. Fair? NO!

Yeah bebe..If she need to sell her bakes and sewing stuff why not she pay and open a BP/business thread ,rather than persistantly doing in free items thread and now in WTS too.Then all the business / BP owners goto WTS and open new thread , as everyone only wts their products.
there was one mummy who pointed out her thread on bakes to mod juz a couple of days back,and she was calling that mum as red eyed person and after 2 days she again start new one.

mum02,
ya i'm the one highlighted her thread in Free Item section where she "just wanna share her bake creations". but it's so obvious she's promoting her business indirectly.
what nonsense she said i red-eye. I'm no baker or anything related to it. I've nothing to red eye her about. I just can't stand it she flaunt the forum rules so many times.

mirable bebe,
yeah lor if she is 'encouraged' by others to sell. then do it properly and open BP thread like the other mommies, right? Just priced her cakes a lil' bit higher to cover the $25/week thread fee. if her cakes are good, i'm sure she'll get many customers who is willing to pay the price.

i know i'm inviting more scolding from her but i heck care coz my conscience is clear
lame.gif

emma mom I am not giving u any more scolding...

Actually, I gotten the impression that WTS CAN infact sell cakes from a baker whom also sell there... that's why I did it.. If it is really not allow, as I am not understanding the rules fully(broken english), So can anyone truely give me the full terms of understanding a not huh?? I did ask moderator izzit can only start BP to sell but no reply from her at all??? So I just post it not knowing the true facts of the terms of selling.... as it is not of my understanding of english...

Maggie,I really don't think you really don't know the rules here as you post in other thread that you want to find a fuss free place to sell your bakes.I see that you also know cannot sell brand new stuff,bakes etc., in WTS from same thread.you juz post last week.

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/cgi-bin/forumboard/show.cgi?tpc=353635&amp;post=12974808#POST12974808

it is very frustrating even brand new stuff also cannot sell in WTS... Piak head lor.. and then ppl cut price like give away FOC when its still in shrink wrap... headache...

Did some Chinese handbags(Chinese new year kind) for girls want to sell also kena Delete..sian.. SMH really not like before 05'.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
You just want the mod believe you are innocent to avoid deleting your account again,isn't it.Apologies,if it sound harsh.

I need to know which of the following that bake's stuff belong to which one??
That's what I dont Understand which category it belongs to. cause I understand the part of new items cant sell in WTS, but bakes I really no idea lor... I must be sure that I know where I am wrong in mah..

I am not Flamming, Spamming, testiing, selling replicas, doing spree/bp

does baking refer to marketing/advertising??

Actually I havent post in wts the chinese NEw year bag yet... I am referring that It will somehow be delete hence I didnt post (this mod can prove as truely never started the thread)...

mum02 actually I did ask mod to delete me off, she only told me that I can share photo but not reply ppl selling questions abt baking cake stuff. Abt where to have like a thread or something, she did not tell me weather there is such a thread to want to find a fuss free place to sell my bakes and then other mummies can also benefit from it too, Guess only in BP bah ..

I only know that my Cookie cutter cannot sell in WTS thats brand new in shrink wrap which she clarify for me after ppl cut price and complain to mod then I know cannot...

You just want the mod believe you are innocent to avoid deleting your account again,isn't it.Apologies,if it sound harsh. If mod want to delete me off at the saying of me innocent acting, which in fact I am not and dont see why I need to act innocent... then I have no more words to say....

Maggie,
If can only sell pre-loved items, it meant ur cake must be eaten, cut or whatever lah.

So, if it is freshly bake, means it is brand new loh...

Hence, this is not allowed....But the cake looks delicious.
happy.gif

Also, u r taking pre-order too. People order, then u bake. Unless ur cakes are bake and standby.... You are also advertising your cake in the WTS thread.

<font color="119911">Only members allowed to post in the restricted category can start a relevant thread. This section is only for selling pre-loved items.

Please take note that the followings are not allowed;

Selling of ready stocks, excess stocks and pre-orders
Organising Sprees and BPs
Referral Marketing
Advertising
Selling of replicas
Test Response threads
Spamming
Flamming
</font>

Above is base on my undstanding from what is stated by Mod.
happy.gif

Mona thanks now I understand the terms of meaning.. it is super cheem for me(too deep to understand even reading for 10 over times still cant get it)... now I know.. thanks a lot. ANd xie xie for ur comments.

I have ask the mod to remove me liao.. no worries..

Merry Christmas.

No need thanks me. I also not sure if I read the words correctly or not.
lame.gif

I just hope Mod would allow selling of Brand New items.
happy.gif

Well, it does look tasty from the pics.
happy.gif
Too bad, price is out of my budget.

Merry Christmas.
happy.gif

Mikerdema and Moderators

Here she comes again....posing as new member with just 1 post count?
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/451986/4987429.html?1294629772

Quote:
"Hi,

I have the above to let go, please pm me or email me at [email protected]

Thank You" UnQuote.

As I am unable to retrieve my yahoo email address, I cannot verify but possible NEW member is using another email address as shown above?
In any case, we all know she is the same person who used to post her threads signing off as Lily.

Hi miracle bebe and Mikerdema,
care to share what's the problem with speedyspree aka Lily?

I'm planning of getting a trip via her. Is it a scam or real business?

Thanks!

Back