Advise on Baby & Maid Exps

jo,
Agree with Ivy. For new maid, you must tell her exactly what to do. I also demonstrated to my maid, even experienced ones, how to wash toilet. Because every household is different. Some people just any how splash water and leave to dry. But I expect my toilet to be completely dry, immediately after washing.

I enjoy my indonesian maid's cooking. Her cooking skills were average when she first arrived. Now after 2 years, thanks to my mother's training, her cooking is quite good. So it depends on whether the maid is willing to learn, and whether there is a good cook at home to teach her. I myself is hopeless at cooking :p

Hi ladies, i am going to the agents office to interview some maids over the phone. has anyone prepared in a list the things we should ask the maid during the interview? can u please share with me the list here or pm me? many thanks.
my 1st maid was a transfer so i met her in person and it was easier doing the interview. not sure how it is over the phone. anyone done this b4 can please share your experience?
to all the ladies having problems with their maids, hang in there. luckily for the internet age, we have a place to vent our anger and receive support from each other. cheers!

JChew,
i think you misunderstood. That bit that i posted, i'm complaining abt my hubby! Hahaha the person who told me to have zero expectations on the maid, expects the maid to know how to calm my boy!!

I know full well that she can't handle! It's my hubby who is the ironical one!

btw, today the maid took 2 hours in the morning to just sweep and mop my living and dining room, and wash 5 pieces of my boy's clothes! Obviously skiving... Told her off for that. And told her that this was unacceptable. Then she told me that she took so long because she could not get the stains out from my boy's clothes. I'm like "aiyo! leave the clothes to soak for a while then get back to it lah!" sianz...thought she was quite smart but turns out still a bit....

today is the first time i outrightly told her my displeasure with her management of her time and tasks.

tam,
i agree. She has potential but her flip-flop behaviour does baffles me....I'll see how it goes...3mths...if by then still no improvement or worse, not any better, then forget it. Told my hubby, actually she's really not that needed. It's just that I'm sick and tired of eating tingkat meals and that my son needs more supervision now that he's crawling and standing alot...If not for these two factors, i still can manage fine.

tam
my maid is ex-malayia for 3.5 years which is why I find it hard to accept that she miss home but who knows.

just now have to handle my mother and my husband on the phone for an hour. mother scold maid and when my husband reach home(husband works from home), maid cry and complain then HB called me to complain......

I am very upset...tonight going to tell maid to stop bothering my HB. if she is not happy, tell me in the evening..

Ivy, i am looking for indo maid this time round. i will go to labour express tomorrow. they told me they have unlimited replacement for 2 years and i find on their website quite a few maids to choose from. the other agent which is helping me is slf green but the number of maids are not as many. maybe it depends on the timing i'm not sure.

wah... 2 hrs. If me, I go crazy liao.

Yuen, I don't like your maid crying to your hub leh. I find that maids who go to the Sir hor, all got "motives" one. This is just my own view lah, cause all my maids don't do such things, as my hub is very stern to them.

JChew,

ya lor...how to relax leh??

btw, how's your new maid??

Yuen,
I agree with Jchew. Try not to let the maid get too friendly with sir...no good... also they'll play politics.

JChew / nellu
Agree with your all, I am going to speak to her tonight.

My 1st maid was in love with my HB. very time cry to him etc....after we sent her home after 8 months with us, she SMS him twice!!!!

hahaha yuen, maybe your hubby is a hunk is it??
happy.gif

Nellu, that's why I can never take fresh maid. Usually I take maid with at least 2 yrs of ex-sin experience, cause they will have the basic standards and skills and some common sense.

My new maid so far so good. Got a few mistakes here and there, but small enough for us to forgo. Like I told her to make sandwich and told her to do exactly the same for me and hub, she ended up with bacon for me, ham and egg for hub. Her english standard is not quite there even though can communicate. My mil also say that she is not bad already, so she also try not to be too picky even though she still "tell" me thing every other day lah. hahahah... But at least, she apologise.

Wah... Yuen, come come, show us your hub's pic. He must be quite a handsome.

haha...hunk to me not sure about other people, none of my friend say he hunk or handsome.

Just hear from my agent that my 2nd maid is with the 6th employer already...basically every employer send her back after 1 month. My agent ask the Indo agent to take her back but they refused.

Wah... but how can the indo agent like that. And this maid keep transfering also will never get paid or clear her loan leh. What's the point of continuing like that? So irresponsible.

ivy, i dunno how are their maids...this is my 2nd time looking for a maid. i had one filipino from dans service (agent sucks) and she transfered after 8 months. i didnt get any replacement. so i have now just started looking again. for me, i would want a big supply of maids and 'free replacements' so that if i'm not happy with the maid, i can replace her. previous wasted my agents fee nia...grrr...
i did call them to ask if i can do phone interviews and they said yes...so tomorrow i will only start to pick the maids i'm interested in and see if i can interview them. i dun wanna rush though...

bee
be careful even if the agent mention free transfer. My 1st maid from this agency in bugis told me free transfer for 2 years and then on the 8 month when I try to talk to them about transferring, she told me I have to paid $168 more and then $28 for something else etc...

I thought free transfer means FREE i.e. no costs at all and the agent fee I paid the 1st time was higher $688 + $88 as I opt for the free transfer package. End up not free than I should have paid $488 instead. so upset with them and when I send my maid home, they also refused to help. My second agent helped me instead.

Jchew
Ya, the Indo agent very irresponsbile. I help my Singapore agent write the letter on why the maid was not trained properly at all (at least 10 reasons), and the agent also get the other employers to write the letter. The Indo agent still received to take her back and say Singaporean standard too high.

As her english standard is really bad. My Singapore agent tried to place her with malay family, also no use, the two malay families also return her back.

These maids are sex deprived....so they start salivating over Sir, especially if he is easygoing. That's why I get my hubby to tell her off if she's done something wrong. Haha!

hahaha Liana, better be careful though...some of them might get turned on by the stern male figure...hahahahahaha!!

but i do find that if sir is the one who tells the maid off, it is easier.

my maid drove me nuts today! Caught her massaging the rice cooker while the rice was boiling inside! really dunno what is wrong with her today...

my maid really one kind...
tot she came here to work to support her kids' studies... and she actually asked for advanced salaries PLUS LOAN for kids school fees A FEW TIMES

yesterday... she saw my new HP... she actually has the cheek to ask me help her buy, then deduct from her salary!!! then say i singaporean can buy things can pay by installment (dunno how she get this idea). wa piang, she think we like her everything live on credit. gg to tell my hb and let him scold her *evil*

liana - i also ask my hb to tell her off if she done something wrong.

mommies - do u think if i can cope without a maid when
- both my kids will b in full day childcare - most likely i will b fetching the kids every day after work. hb works late.
- engage p/t cleaner weekly. hb wont do hse work at all
- cater tingkat dinner.

Wendy, 5yrs ago, when I work 9-6pm, only my boy(fullday CC), I dont hire maid..after work I pick him and buy dinner..my boy n I reached home eat dinner, I bathed him, watch TV and put him to sleep. Weekend, I do hse chores.

Now, I hire maid..my work not 9-6pm(need to travel), have 2nd girl(fullday CC), another 15mths toddler..additional 2elderly..so no choice.

For your case, if I hav the same situation as you, I will try without maid, may be tired, but at least no maid's problems and no need to spend $ on maid. You have to decide, as u understand your kids/situation more..

I cant remember which mummy mentoined to buy separate rice for maid..so maid have to cook her own meal/rice? What brand and where to buy? My maid also a big eater(everytime 2bowls,now no rice,didnt tell me, today we eat noodles) but she is skinny.

Normally, how long do the maid use the bathroom? My maid use the bathroom for more than 30 mins. don't know what she is doing inside.

nellu,
wahahaha! Massaging the rice cooker! That's funny! Look forward to funny maid stories from you in time to come.

Wendy,
I definitely think you will be able to cope without a maid but my view is that if you have to work or look after kids then you should not have to do housechores. That is why I have a maid. The problem is finding a good maid. I've had 6. This one is ok. She's goondu but all the while she has a good attitude. Tamarind has had 8 but now she has a very good maid. There are good maids out there but you may have to change a few times before you find one. I live by Tamarind's no. 1 rule. Do not be afraid to change maids.

Jo,
I buy seperate rice for my maid since the incident that she only left me with 1/4 of a cup for our lunch. I buy the cheapest 10kg bag I can find. I think you should let your maid eat as much rice as she wants. Better than asking for more steak.

My angmoh colleague's Filo maid is a real bitch. She does the marketing and she can buy her own food so she really takes advantage. She cooks spaghetti for the family using minced meat but for herself she can buy salmon steak that costs $15!!! If this happened in my house she would be GONE. Furthermore, she gets every Sunday off but demanded public holidays too because all her friends were off. You see, when possible, they will take advantage.

Yesterday, I was at home in the afternoon and those bloody Filos were out on the corner again chit chatting and shouting down the street. They are very indecent and act like a bunch of prostitutes soliciting business in the red light district. It really disturbs the peace in my neighborhood and those freaking Filos are damn low class. I'm sure their employers have no clue they behave in this way. It's disgusting.

I'm not saying that some locals don't behave in this way. But those locals that do behave like this hang around dodgy coffee shops and massage parlours or dodgy shopping centres like OT and Queensway. Unfortunately these deranged Filos live in a family oriented landed estate and it's not good. That's the problem. Low class maids in a good neighborhood. I'm going to talk to my MP.

Can you tell I'm pissed....heh, heh...sorry for the long post.

Liana,
yes! I was really riled over the rice cooker massaging issue. In fact the whole of yesterday was a really bad day!

1. she took 2 hours just to sweep and mop the living and dining room and wash 5 pieces of baby clothes (out of which 3 were small washcloths!!)-- skiving!! because we woke up late yesterday.

2. the baby clothes were dripping wet and i nearly fell! So angry with her and told her to fix it. Guess what she did? She took the mop and mopped the floor while the clothes were still dripping away! What's the logic??

3. She's obsessed with cleaning the brown rice. She spends nearly 30mins just trying to clean rice. I had to stop her cos I needed the kitchen time to prepare the chicken as well as my boy's lunch.

4. Eventually when she got to have her lovey time with the rice, she took forever!! That's when i caught her massaging the rice cooker! I really pounced on her at that time cos it was time to feed my boy and she was still lurking around in the kitchen!

As a result, my boy's lunch was 1/2h late!! stupid maid! She thinks a 1yo kid can handle hunger pangs!?!

5. Told her specifically to vacuum clean my boy's room, particularly the corners where the dust had collected to be as thick as a $1 coin. When i came back from errands, i went to check. Dust still there. Asked her abt it. She said she did vacuum. Then she changed story, said dust is 'sticky cannot get out'. I swept my fingers across, the dust went onto my fingers. what sticky?!? Then she changed story again, said she vacuumed with the small brush. Asked her which brush, is it the same one she used for the couch. She answered "small brush" Pushed again for answer. Eventually then she said she vacuum w/o nozzle. I don't believe her at all. Cos the dust was still as thick as before i told her to vacuum. told her to vacuum again until everything is cleared.

Really really drove me nuts!

This morning my hubby caught her using a rag from dunno where to clean the dining table. Upon questioning, she said she's been using that cloth only for cleaning the table. In the first place, there is a cloth for cleaning dining tables. She did not ask when she wasn't sure and just took anything to use.

Also, she started in our hsehold quite well. I remembered the first morning when i told her to toast bread for us, she straight away found the tongs and used it to handle the bread instead of using her hands. Today i caught her using her hands. I asked her abt tongs, then she apologised...

what's with the maids really??!?! I really think they start to treat employers with contempt once they get familiar....and i'm NOT even familiar with her...just she and herself getting very acquainted with the toaster and the rice cooker

as for low class maids, I'm also seeing a few in my area, but Liana, my neighbourhood is just average lah..
happy.gif
but still it's no good. These LC maids really look like prostitutes. Their boobs and butt cheeks are always popping out. they have dyed hair, wear huge chunky jewellery, smoke, and wear heavy make up. It makes me want to puke just seeing them...

Nellu,
OMG...lazy lah. Lucky you corrected her. I think she's just trying to test you to see what she can get away with in future. If you continue to catch her nonsense she might realise that you are no fool.

Actually, with regard to the dust in your boys room, you should tell her to get a bucket with water and floor cleaner in it and hand mop the entire room since "obviously" vacuuming isn't cleaning it. More work for her. Maybe next time she will think twice about not bothering to follow your instructions.

Everytime I am at home on a weekday I encounter BAD maids. I took my girl into Watsons and it was full of Filo maids and the kids they are supposed to be looking after. These maids browse for hours all the make up and bodycare products and dump the kids in the strollers in the aisles where no one can get past or let the kids run riot unsupervised. They have such a yahyah attitude too when you politely ask them to move aside.

Yes, yes...boobs and butt cheeks hanging out and what's worse they let their rolls of fat hang out. Damn disgusting man. Only those ah peks and desperate expats will look whilst the rest of us want to puke! Even my girl pointed to this maid's butt as she was squatting down checking out "whitening lotion" and said "Eeee...shame shame"...yah, her but crack was poking out from the top of her hotpants and she was sweating down there. Then that maid can turn around and laugh and say "sooo cute" to my girl. Lucky I yanked back the stroller before she touched my girl's face. Bloody gross.

The thing is...those HDB estates don't seem to have alot of maids lurking around. When I visit my bro in-laws place there are no gangs of maids and the place is nice and quiet. Maybe it's just that this gang chose the corner directly opposite my house to gather....I'm so unlucky.

Hi mummies
If the family is in the living room watching tv normally where is your maid?

My maid hide outside her room at the kitchen. should I ask her to sit at the dining place? My living room is just beside the dining area which is why i think she uncomfortable sitting there.

Liana, I let my maid finish all the food(for maid..vegs eg.1bunch 80cents,we cooked 2vegs,meats eg.1selar) on table and rice after we eat..she will cook instant noodle and add in rice(2bowls)..I dont understand, that way taste better??? She used to finish/eat eveything every meal, so I think maid might not hav enough rice, I asked her,not enough food?? I gav her extra long white bread 600gm,1 tub 500gm margerine,Jam,10packets instant noodles,biscuits for bfast..she just eat anytime she want(not on her breakfast)still hav proper lunch n dinner..she said a home she cooked 8cups of rice,my hse cooked 3cups(big condense milk tin size),only 2elderly n maid eat..the cheapest 10kg rice about $15-16. Maid hav to cooked separately her own rice(another pot)?

Dinner time, as usual I feed both my girls..my 3yrs old said want to wee wee, so I asked maid to help..when she came back from toilet, she is eating maid's biscuit..that moment, I told maid..u know now is dinner time and I'm feeding her half way,yet u giv her biscuit?!..u are not helping me. See, where got brain to think..sian..

My kitchen cabinet all is a mess..she just anyhow put back the bowls,plates,cup to anywhere she want..if each group in a cabinet,I stil accept..the problem,1 cabinet can hav some cups, tupperwares,plates..means every cabinet mix,each hav all the things..aiyo..I headaches.

She use to wait for instruction, or be statue..about bathroom,she can used 2hours..I dont know what she does,but can see,she make up to sleep..I keep telling myself,soon she will go,so just tolerate whatever she does..as long not affect my kids..

About TV, normally we will on to watch 6.30pm news, she will eat 30minutes while enjoying TV, which I told her, she is not allow to watch..but stil take her sweet time to eat..

I hav a question..mummies do you just leave everythings on childcare to the maid, if maid require to do childcare, when she initial come to your hse(if ex-sin w childcare)? Cos, I realised maid will take advantages..even if you told her to do childcare,she will slowly dont do at all,since the kids want to go to mummy..

yuen,
it depends on how comfortable YOU are with her joining you to watch tv. You are the employer. Your needs and comfort should come first. If you find her presence awkward, then don't bother to ask her at all.

My #1 maid didn't watch tv. Preferred to read and borrowed books and magazines from me. I was very happy with that.

My #2 maid, (HUH!) is a TOTAL TV ADDICT! Initially, she would lurk around behind our couch in the walkway to the bedrooms to watch tv. She would do this the moment the tv was switched on, even when she was still halfway through her chores. After sometime, she became more daring. She just sat herself down onto the smaller couch in our balcony area to watch. This was what she would do after she had done her work. The best part was, she would watch until don't want to leave even after the programme had ended and everyone was going to bed!

This ex-maid of mine only got to watch this much tv when my MiL was around, cos my MiL wanted to watch the drama serials. But for us, we seldom watch tv..so when my MiL went home, the maid 'suffered'.

I hated my #2ex-maid's behaviour because she never asked if she could watch tv. None of us said she could or she couldn't. She just behaved like this was her own home, just sit down and watch as and when.

Because we don't watch much tv, my current maid hasn't had the chance to 'exhibit' any tv inclination behaviour. anyway i don't think she'll have much chances to watch tv since we don't. Unless she switch on to watch when we are not at home...well, if i don't see it, i'll just take it that it's not happening...

jo,
so sorry to hear things are so hard for you..

abt maid handling childcare, my limited experience with maids baffles me a lot on this issue. For my 2 previous maids, when i hired them, they were told VERY SPECIFICALLY that their priority is housework. Cooking and Childcare are secondary. BUT both my previous maids all very 'gian' to do childcare. They thought do childcare easier than do housework and cooking.

My 1st maid, cos she was a mental case, did not get ANY chance at all to handle my baby. She was unhappy so i sent her off.

My 2nd maid used to keep bargaining with my mum and my MiL to let her take over entirely the babycare. Of course was refused, particularly by my MiL. Then she knew she could maybe try again with my mum. But she didn't know, my mum PURPOSELY made her handle my boy the WHOLE DAY for 12 hours at my mum's place (that time I was still working full time!). My mum forbade her from doing housework. I still remembered because that particular day was the first time in a long time that i sent my boy and maid over to my parents' place, so my boy was very very fussy that day...kekeke...at the end of that day, the maid surrendered and told me and my mum "sorry, tomorrow will do the housework and help with baby."

the reason why my mum sabo the maid that time was cos she ya-ya at my mum's place and anyhow help with some of the housework. the maid is stupid. She thought childcare is so easy but it's not. To look aft a child the whole day requires a lot of energy and time...doing housework is 1000 times easier.

comparatively, my current maid is much better. She would not ask or bargain on her duties...well maybe not yet. but she doesn't seem to be the type who will.

I think the maids just cannot make up their minds. They will always think the other jobs are easier. The ones told to do cooking and cleaning, think that childcare is easy. And the ones doing childcare will think that the ones doing the cooking and cleaning have it easier.

I just went to kitchen and saw my maid eating biscuits while doing laundry..just ate dinner 2hrs ago..how to eat and wash clothes??the biscuits dont get wet...

Jo,
your maid sounds like she got a gazilion worms in her stomach. Either that she's got 2x more stomachs than cows!

i hope she's not doing your laundry!

Jo,
Maybe your maids is eating so much cos in Myanmar there is not enough food so for her it's like being in a supermarket where everything is free.

8 cups of rice!!! 1 cup is enough for all of us! If she's eating 2 cups (before cooked), it's like 2 huge plates of rice! She must be storing up all the food in her stomach so she can hybernate like a polar bear.

Nellu, think that's why my clothes are spoiled/damaged, not clean still hav stain and dont smell good..as she concentrate on her biscuits not what she is doing.Hope pieces of biscuit dont get stuck n dry on my clothes.How to say work not effective,when she can do 2things at once..but when cooking(i guide her),she will stand n look at the fire(do nothing till food cook),refill water from filter,also stand and stare at water..haiz..I can sense my maid very selfish, everything to herself..eat,take her sweet time do work,hav private time in bathroom,and let me do her work..I ask her to work till sian, end up I do everythings..eg.cooking time,she dont cook,after I cooked,she dont prepare/set table,all she does,stand and look at me..everythings I do,she stare..very kaypo,I feel uneasy..ike she is watching me all the time but dont think she improve,become worst..knowing I have to do if she is blur.

Liana, surprise my maid very skinny..but can eat n store where? I dont know how she eat in Myanmar, for sure,more than 2bowls of rice.

Aiyo, now I think, when my girl pass urine(dinner time), maid helping and maid eating biscuit in toilet???as my girl come out with biscuit..OMG.

So far, we only can see the food that gav to maid being lesser but never see when maid eat..so maid taking each opportunity when we cant see her,she will eat..

Jo,
you poor thing. My maid even though every morning will stare at the toaster toast the bread and massage the rice cooker yesterday, will still auto go and set table, wash up the pots and pans aft i cook. I think i cannot complain liao...

If my maid were like yours, i don't think she would have lasted this long.

actually i really think that your maid got nothing to eat in Myanmar..that's why she's like this

Nellu, my hubby told me, I'm opening training ctr for maid yet hav to paid her to attend my class. Already 3weeks, still need to tell her what time to do what. Or she wont do,just stone..anything,she just stare.

Asked her to wash grapes,take out the seed for my girl,end up the grapes become so little flesh and tasteless..she cut off the skin with knife n soak grapes in water(without skin,after cut)..after soak, wash using her hand, go into the water with grapes..

Really waste a lot of money on hiring maid, mummies that know which agency I using currently, dont use them.

Jo,

I thk u better change your maid. Today I went Maid shopping..... Wanted to get transfer maid but dun have. Because no suitable ones.

I brought my 2 kids there. They were running around, touch here and there (to show them I have active kids).

My last visit was Prosper Employment recommended by one of the mummies here. Find that the service is not bad. The lady knows that I have 2 active kids so she will get someone who is at least 160cm for me. I also told her I want someone who is alert and share with her that I have a fussy and "clean freak" mum. Hopefully she can shortlist someone for me.

The rest of the agencies I din tell much. Just tell them my maid contract due soon.

I don't big eater is a trend in Myanmar only. My ex-phil maid, her family is very poor. When she came, she will eat anything she likes. During my kid's bday party, I ordered cream puff, and left about 20+ pcs which I wanted to keep for my son cause he loves it. But next day afternoon when I took it out, only left with 8 pcs. When I asked she said she took it for breakfast! 20pcs of cold cream puff!

JChew
My maid can only food that I tell her can eat. Wow you maid just eat any thing she wants? Have to tell them what can eat what can't eat, if not like my second maid also eat everything. Previously I brought 20 durian puff. so I gave her one when we ate and kept the balance 10 for the next day. The next day, I open left 5 only. faint faint.

yuen,
my #2 ex-maid also is like that. I still remember how she made my MiL very angry with her over onde-onde. My MiL bought some kueh back for me after going out with her friends one weekend. Among the kueh were some onde-onde. The maid when she saw what my MiL brough back, straight away asked my MiL if she could eat. She knew that my MiL won't say no...actually who would say no if they ask so outrightly like that right?..my MiL said yes you can eat. But my MiL thought she would let us eat first then she'll eat. But she just go and open up the box to take one for herself! This made my MiL quite angry with her. Not only did she not have the manners to let us eat first, she also chose the nice onde-onde to eat, left us with the broken ones.

At first i didn't know it was like that. So i thought how come my MiL so weird went to buy all the broken onde-onde. It's only after my MiL relating the incident to me, then i realise why.

I think eating the food is not the biggest problem here. The biggest problem is that they eat like it is their god given right to eat, without considering that their EMPLOYERS had not eaten. That's a sure sign of them not knowing their place.

nellu
my 1st and current maid ok. will eat only after we finish and will ask first. it was my 2nd maid which was terrible. very thing also eat, cheeze, chocolate, soft drink even ice-cream and cakes.

Cutie, maid previously work in AMK? Not at Condo Nuovo, I only remember my ex maid work at Blk 25,cant remember the unit...now she is seaching for employer thru agent.

Today, dinner, my maid asked for packet powder(from instant noodle,if I cooked 2packets noodle,I only use 1packet's powder..not healthy,so extra 1packet powder)..I told her very salty,use to make soup base for noodle,why she want to eat? She said delicious.want to add into her rice..I have egg,prawn and prawn paste chicken..I rejected,said no..afraid she use the powder to mix her rice every meal..soon she will be botak..to salty..

Cleaning window, my toddler like to hold on the grill, so need to clean..yet I find so dusty n like little web on it after she clean..I show maid n ask u already clean..her famous reply, oh..(means she forget that areas,only clean center part)..I hope she can find a suitable employer soon..

Jo,

I went to Nation Yishun to search for maid. There is the Ex-SIN maid with 6 years exp in SIN with 3 employers. I managed to track down 2 of her employers. Called the number but nobody pick up the call.

As for her latest employer from 2006 - 2008. She stated her employer name as : Mr Chia Ai Pheng Ang Mo Kio #15-211. I wanted to track this employer but his name is not listed in the yellow page.

The maid name is Marsinem. Is she your ex-maid?

Yesterday went for father's day celebration.My sil kids are old already and she bring the maid so called to help out with another sil one year old kid.

Guess what, the maid sat next to my fil and fil kept scoping food for her and she herself has been sitting comfortable there scoping all the dishes before everyone else. See, how this old folks have spoilt the singapore maid...For me, maid stayed at home even though I have a active three year old kid.

Can you imagine, this sil maid carry the baby next to a metal barrier and wonder who will answer it if baby fall straight down...and bil can jokingly say, if baby fall , maid must also fall together....

sil three kids ran to the beach that night,during the dinner, maid also not told to go and supervise them. By the way, this maid is a filipino, more than thirty over years old.

mommies,

wat will u do if u see photos of your maid posing around in your house?
apparently, my maid has been taking photos of herself wearing different types of clothes and shoes, posing at different locations in my house.
i'm sure she did not do these while me ger was sleeping cos in a few photos i can see my ger in the background.

see, so smart.
i put a webcam at home and that still did not deter her from doing all these.

i was quite upset cos se is supposed to take care of my ger, not come here to be a model!

*SO ANGRY*

i am feeling so unbalanced recently. *BIG SIGH*

Back