Advice needed on sarong cradel (yaolan)

radhika

Hi mommies..
Want to check if its safe to use the Sarong Cradel for babies..? Having mixed feeling about it..Is the standing one safe to use ?
Is anyone using it for their babies?
Pls advice as worried on the safety issues but heard babies sleep better in the cradel...

My son started to use the yaolan when he was about 4 months old. My hubby and I tried the yaolan as my son had difficulty sleeping at night. It turned out to be very useful, and even minimised my son's gastro-oesophageal reflux.

The standing one is better - as it is mobile, you can move it to different rooms. However, you need to be careful and make sure the joints are properly fixed - once we dismantled it and then did not fix it back properly, and my son nearly crash-land to the floor when the top portion fell off.

My twins slept in sarong when they were abt 5mths till 9mth old. Agree with Jaclyn to use those with more springs. I put a mattress under the sarong to prevent any accidents, ie should they fall off. (They have not). Always check the joints and the place you hang the sarong. They really do sleep easier and better in sarong
happy.gif
I slowly weaned them off as they were going to infant care then.

Sarongs are one of the most popular and universally accepted fashion trends from the tropical islands of the South Pacific. Throughout history, sarongs have been used in many different ways in many different countries throughout Asia and the South Pacific. The sarong is popular in tropical climates and makes great vacation wear.

By - Richard

Hi mommies.. my new born baby slps in a sarong ever since we discharge from hosp.. but i think every child is different. my gal she can slp on bed, sarong and we even put her on her pram to slp..

Sarong cradle safe to use for babies. My one year old baby longer sleep in sarong. The cradle net is being the best for baby to sleep. Its more flexible with fabric net fabric accommodate the baby body shape.

HI mummies, may i know if you also let your baby to sleep in cradle at night? I always have a tot that they might feel cold at their back if they sleep in cradle...
anyway, i am also letting my gal to sleep in cradle, is more comfortable for her i think, but sometimes she did have milk out flow that we need to be careful...

Back