Advice Needed For Nanny/Babysitter

Hi, my mum is a nanny with at least 24 years of experience in taking care of infants. She have so far taken care of 14 infants till date and does both day and night care. She is also fluent in both english and chinese language. We are residing in ang mo kio avenue 3 and we can be contacted at 90604250 (my hp) or 90016418 (my mum aka Ellen's hp).You can also email me at [email protected]. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries!

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a 1/2day (morning) baby-sitter during weekdays at Redhill or Tiong Bahru area to take care of my 3 mths old bb for 1-2 months in mid march to end apr.

Anyone interested pls PM/email me at [email protected] or you can sms me at 8112 4163.

Thanks.

Hi mummies

I am SAHM to a 23 months old girl. I am working with my mum as baby-sitters. I am located directly opposite Sakae Sushi at the The Frontier CC / library, at Jurong West St 64. Nearest MRT: Boon Lay (5mins walk)

My mum is an experienced childcare teacher (retired) and baby-sitter, and I have been assisting her in various baby-sitting jobs since young.

If any mummies have not found any baby-sitters, please feel free to contact me at 8251 2647 or PM me.

Services available from June.

Hi,

I'm also looking for babysitter during weekdays, at Telok Blangah area to take care of my 3 mth old baby.

Pls pm me... thanks.

Hi,
Am looking for a babysitter at Waterloo Street.
Only need to babysit 5 hours.
Any one has a recommendation, pls PM me.
Or around Rochor, Bugis area. Thanks

Hello!
I'm posting on my mum's behalf.
She is currently looking for a baby to look after.
Has 10 years of experience in baby boys and baby girls.
We are staying at Sengkang, Anchorvale Link.
Do consider, can drop her a call @ 63123208/96332143.
Thanks in advance! :D

hi, i am looking for a babysitter for my 16 mth girl in punggol. prefer in blk 126/128/132 area. pls email me soon. thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for a GOOD nanny/babysitter for my girl (should be 4 months by (July 2010)) around Marsiling/Woodlands urgently?

Or any good nanny that you can recommend which have many years experience in taking care of babies and knows English/Mandarin? And who is not baby sitting any kids? as I am staying in Marsiling Rise area? I need a 5-day care? You may email to me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!

hi

im looking for a patient and experienced nanny in Bt panjang. Pls pm me if u know anyone who fills these criteria. thanks!
happy.gif

Dear I wish you can,

We are American family presently living in London, currently have two kids aged 4yrsand 6yrs old, we looking fora NANNY/DRIVER/CHEF/HOUSE KEEPER from Any Country that is hardworking and willing to stay with us for a minimum of 1year

About Our Family…..
We are a professional couple, My kids are fairly easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Having English as a first language is not required and in fact

SALARY/WAGES ARE BELOW………AU PAIR/NANNY: £3200 Monthly ,weekly (130)
DRIVER: Gbp3,000 Monthly ,weekly (340)
CHEF: Gbp3,900 Monthly ,weekly (350)
HOUSE SITTER: Gbp3,700 Monthly ,weekly allowance (360)
You shall have a private accommodation with furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom. A Fixed land phone with computer connected to internet and Free visiting for your friends and your relation.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Capt.Micheal Thurston
Email:[email protected]
CONTACT ADDRESS:17a East Parade Leeds West Yorkshire LS1 2BH
PHONE NUMBER:
+447045782803

If my boy starts schooling for 4hrs, can we reduce the nanny rate? Currently i am paying $600. Any advice?

looking for caring, experienced and reliable nanny to take care of my 14 mths daughter in Jurong area. thanks

i have an experience babysitter to recommend staying at Ubi. She has full time (day and night) care as well and after school care. Please PM me, thanks.

hi
I am posting on behalf of my mother who is looking for kid 1 year old (or slightly younger) and above to babysit for full day (overnight) or any timing as requested at her place. She's staying at Marsiling area and will be able to start work anytime. Please contact her at 82000661 (no sms) or 65192635. Thank you.

looking for experienced babysitter that comes to my house at Jurong East in the day to take care of my 8 months girl. Pls PM me. Thx

Posting on behalf of my mum - Chinese-speaking babysitter available at Jurong West St 73. My mum is currently babysitting a 3 yr-old boy (who would be going to PAP next year) and would like to babysit a baby who's 1 yr old or below during weekdays at our home. She has 4 daughters aged 11 to 27 and has many years of babysitting experience. If you are looking for a reliable babysitter in Jurong, pls call Mdm Wee at 67916048 for further discussion.

Hi Helen,

Is your mum willing to babysit at my house instead? The salary will be higher than babysitting at your house.

Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

I am a 29 year old stay-at-home-mum residing in Jurong West (next to Frontier CC and Jurong West).

- Bilingual
- Experience in baby-sitting (7 children)
- Experience in childcare setting
- Large and spacious area for children
- Strict compliance to hygiene and preparation of food
- Does not accept more than 3 children.
- Have a dog that adores children.

Strictly NO OVERNIGHT SERVICES as I believe that parents should spend time bonding with their children as much as possible.

*Service provision only for people residing in Jurong.
**Service available immediately.

Please contact me at 8251 2647 or PM for rates.

I'm looking for daytime nanny to take care of my 1+ year old baby gal near Admiralty MRT.

Please contact me at 97628960 if you are a babysitter or you know someone who babysit in this area. Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to recommend my babysitter (bt panjang area - pending road) as she has been taking care of my girl since 2.5 months old till now 3+ years old coming to 4 years old now.
happy.gif

As I will stop her service (after Feb 2011) when my girl starting N2 next year, so thought of recommending her to some mummies who stay nearby since she is good.

Feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Regards,
Hazel

Nanny / Babysitter Available @ Commonwealth Drive

I'm a 38 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife . Able to speak Chinese and simple English. Experience in taking care of infants for the past 6 yrs. Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 ~ 12hrs/day. I have 3 teenagers, ages are as follow, 13,14 and 16. Should you require any nanny service, kindly contact me at 9755 1454. Many Thanks

Hi,

So, currently what is the market rate for babysitter now? I am paying $750/month 5days+ alternate sat till 3pm (no solid food yet), no night service.. bb is almost 6 months now will take solid soon.. so that mean need to increase $50? Then the rate will be like $800/month?! Appreciate if anyone can give me some advices.

Hi,

I am looking a good nanny to come over to my place at Beach Road to babysit 2 kids (32months & 16months). 7.30am to 7.30pm. The elder attending half day childcare. I have maid at home.

pls contact me at [email protected] or PM me. THank you.

Hi,

I am posting on behalf of my mother who's looking for less than 1 year old to babysit for full day or half day. My mother stays in telok blangah crescent.

If you need more details, pls pm me.

Thanks.

just sharing contact: 
pastor's wife (mother of 6 grown kids) able to babysit part-time at your home. She lives in Boon Lay Plc 
for details, write to: Mrs Chen~ 
[email protected]

hi.. i am looking for a experience nanny/babysitter who is willing to come over my place to take care of my girl. She is turning 6 mths soon

i m staying at strathmore avenue, near to
Queenstwn mrt. my mil will be around to help also. Timing 715am to 615pm. Pls pm me if you hv any contacts. Thanks!

Seeking service for an experienced and responsible full time baby sitter who can converse in both Mandarin/ English

Time: Mon-Fri day and night (start: Sep 2011)
Preferred: Clean, non-smoking household with no pet/ other babies / toddlers

Any recommendations ? Please PM me. Thanks!

Hi reliable and experienced babysitter availble at Yishun. Many years experienece from confinement, nanny and babysitting.

If interested, please call Fion at 92376891.

Hi am looking for nanny around Bedok South Ave 3, lucky heights area to look after my baby who will be about 3 mths+ in end August 2011.

Preferably looking for nanny who is willing to travel and babysit at my place from 8am - 7pm (Mon-Fri). If not, might consider putting my baby at the nanny place too.

Please PM me if any. Thanks.

Providing nanny service at Yew Tee area. Trustable. Contact me at 8364 9429 for more details.

Mdm Wong

Back