Advice Needed For Nanny/Babysitter

Hi,

I need a nanny can fetch my girl from school at 5.30pm at jurong west blk 641, near poineer mrt/ poineer mall and take care her around 2 hours. I will fetch her before 7.30pm. please contact me :92978109. thanks.

Hi,

my uncle needs a nanny to take care of his 2-month-old son.. both husband and wife work in a kopitiam that operates 24 hrs, one works day shift, the other works night, so need to look for a babysitter who can do day and night care taking. They stay in toa payoh so hopefully can find someone who stays near..

kindly contact me at [email protected]

thanks.

Hi,

I am looking for a good daytime nanny/babysitter (mon to fri 7.30am to 7.30pm) for my 3 month old girl.

Any recommendation around Yishun Blk 350?

You may contact me at 96816631,Joanne.

Thanks so much!

Looking for nanny for Jan 2012 - woodlands area blk 888 /between Vista Point. Pls pm me, thanks.
or anyone has a nanny to recommend or agency.

I am a mother of 4 kids staying @ Jurong West St 61 (near Pionner MRT). I can help u look after ur percious full day/ half day/ student care/ few hours ( any time u need it). Interested parents can call me @ 91883900

Regards
Magdalene

hi, am posting on behalf of my friend.
She is urgently looking for a babysitter for her 1yr old boy near Yew Tee Mrt.

Pls contact her at 9798 3873.

Thanks

Hi, we are looking for experience Chinese nanny staying in Yishun to take care of our new born baby from Dec 2011 onwards (Monday to Friday - day care only.

The house must be clean, smoke free, pet free and most IMPORTANTLY - MOTHBALL FREE.

Will only consider nanny stay nearby Yishun Blk 44X, 43X, 42X, 41X & 407.

We do not like to share nanny with other kids. If you are taking care more than one kid or you are having young kids aged below 7 years, we will not consider.

Please contact me @ 9838 1809 for details.

Thank you.

Hi.
I am looking for a Chinese nanny staying in Lengkok Bahru/Redhill. Start in Feb 2012. My child will be 6 months old.

Pls contact me at 90236467

Thank you!

hi,

I'm looking for an experienced and caring nanny to look after my 8 months old baby come 1st March 2012.

Nanny to come to my place at SEng Kang, Compassvale.

Timing is flexible and she need <u>not</u> cook or wash baby clothes as my helper will be doing all those.

Urgently need help, please SMS/ Whatsapp me at <u>965 69665</u>

Thanks!

Looking for experience and patience Nanny around Jurong West Area (Blk 6XX-9XX) to look after my 8 Month old baby girl. Would like 1-1 attention for my baby girl.
Pls watsapp me : +65 92211206. Thanks.

Hi,

Looking for a nanny for a 4month+ baby starting July 2012 in Tampines. Only needed from Wed-Fri, 8am to 8pm, can negotiate all other details. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry to interrupt.I am a sahm currently taking care of my soon to be 10months old baby girl while my 3yrs old goes to childcare.

I can provide nanny service/baby sitter if required.

I'm staying at Jurong west area in between of pioneer mrt &amp; Jurong point.

Please pm me if interested.

Just for your information,i have taken care of my son myself while we were oversea for 2yrs and also at the same time when my daughter was born there. ;)

Hi!

I'm looking for a nanny to look after my 18mth old boy Monday to Fri in the daytime when i'm working. I'm flexible to bring the child to the nanny's home, preferrably in the serangoon area as I stay in Lorong Lew Lian. Pls buzz me at 98470087 if you're keen.thanks

i am looking for a chinese reliable nanny near woodlands dr 75. pls pm me as i may not check this thread. thanks.

hi

those who have hired nannies...can you share :

1)what we should look out for when hiring a nanny
2)and wat questions we must ask during the interview?
3)how many visits did u confirm u wan that nanny?
4)if we have a nanny, do we have to increase her rates after every yr?

I'm available for parents looking for a babysitter or nanny who is keen to deposit their child at my place in Holland Ave.
I have a 4year old who goes to school.

Availability starts from March 2013. Environment is very suitable for any baby or toddler as my place is fully baby proofed.

After school care is possible for pre-schoolers attending N2,K1,K2.

Pm me if keen to reserve slots. Only taking in a maximum of 1 baby and 1 pre-schooler due to safety reasons.

Hi

Actually i oso wan to know if need to increase babysitter salary each year?And what the current rate for babysitter taking care Mon-Fri(7.30am-7.30pm)?

Looking for nanny to come to my house at AMK during 7.30am to 7pm to take care of 1 yr old girl. If you are experienced in taking of babies, Pls call me at 98466467, thanks.

Posted on Monday, May 14, 2012 - 3:20 pm:       
Hi
I am staying at Ang Mo Kio Ave 1. Urgently require a baby sitter /nanny to take care of my then around 4 month old baby girl
mon - fri 6.30am to 7.30pm in the month of Jul.
Below are my requirement:
- staying around Blk 33x much preferred, smoke free environment

Please let me know if you are keen.
I can be contactable at 9829 8376 - Mrs Chew

Looking for baby sitter at Old Airport Road/Pine Close area (near Mountbatten MRT) to look after a 4 months old baby starting from Jan 2013.

- Chinese baby sitter staying at HDB blocks at Pine Close/Pine Lane/Cassia Crescent/Jalan Tiga area
- Mon to Fri, 7:30am to 7:30pm (excluding PH)
- No pets
- Clean &amp; non smoking environment

Pls PM me if interested.

Looking for a part time babysitter to come to my home on Mon - Wed PM ( 3-6pm) to look after a 6 month old baby in Punggol Central.

Smoke free Christian home. no pets

Pls pm me if you are keen. Hours can be somewhat flexible and further discussed. Text me at 96816065.

Experienced bilingual speaking chinese nanny services available at Tiong Bahru vicinity. Preference to provide before school or after school care services. If need be, can arrange to pick up child from school. Good home with clean environment in private condo. Full attention caregiver as there are no other children in house. Can help supervise homework if necessary. Plse contact 98921168 for long term or adhoc basis.

Hi
I am looking for a babysitter who can fetch my 2.5 yrs old boy from childcare @ Depot Road &amp; take care of him during weekdays from 1pm to abt 7pm. Preferably staying at Depot Road, Telok Blangah area or Tiong Bahru area.

Pls SMS me at 81124163 or you can email me at [email protected] if you are keen.

Thanks
happy.gif

Hihi...i will be delivering this mth and looking for a babysitter but on tight budget. Babysitting will start around October. Anybody interested? I'm staying at Punggol, just next to the interchange. If keen, pls contact me at [email protected] or 83333416.
Thanks!

I have a very good nanny to recommend.

She is Mrs Low contactable at 67551466, location: Yishun Street 22.

Good environment:
- Grown-up kids
- Non smoking/ non pet environment
- Caring and patient towards baby and experience in handling both baby and toddler

I'm interested to look for an English speaking nanny to take care of my son (who will be 10 month old end of this year) for half day @ my place at jurong west, pioneer area starting end December.. Nanny needs to help care for child and be an extra pair of eyes as I have a maid at home and I don't feel comfy leaving child with maid alone.. Pls pm me if interested.

HI, I provide babysitting service at Jurong East st 21. I have over 10 years of experiences. Do contact me(IVY) @ 85008955 if youre interested. :)

Hi, I am currently looking for a nanny staying in woodlands. Intend to let nanny take care around Sep. My bb will be around 2 months plus old by then. Please contact me at 91297836 if there is any good nanny around.

Hi,
I'm looking for a English/Chinese speaking babysitter/nanny at Ang Mo Kio (ave 5/ave 6/st 61) or near Yio Chu Kang MRT area
From Mon - Fri, 7.45am - 7.15pm, to take care a new born baby ( will be around 2 months old by then).
My due date will be on mid of Oct, nanny service wanted start from December 2012.

Good environment:
- Grown-up kids
- Non smoking/ non pet environment
- Caring and patient towards baby and experience in handling both baby and toddler.

Anyone here has any recommendation?

Kindly email me at [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi, m looking for a nanny who can help me look after my 3 mths old baby from 10.30am to 10.30pm, alternate weekend. Location Bt panjang or choa chu kang, thanks.

I'm looking for a part time nanny.

* Mon - Fri: 6 hrs/day
* Staying around Boon Keng area
* Baby sit 9 month old boy

Please PM me.

Hi,I'm looking for a baby sitter for my new born baby girl. Staying at Marsiling. Intend to start baby sit ard mid Jan 2013 and she will be around 2 and half month.Pls msg me @ 8299 0610 as I seldom check the thread.
Thanks

Hi, I am looking for a nanny who can look after my newborn baby starting July 2013.

I hope to look for a nanny who stay nearby Chai Chee/Bedok North.

* Monday - Friday
* 8am -8pm
* Non smoking and no pet environment
* Time and price is negotiable.

Anyone know good nanny/babysitter atround this area, could you please recommend to me?
You may email me at [email protected] or contact me at 82233939.

Would appreciate for your help.
Thank you in advance.

hi, I am looking for babysitter for my baby gal in tampines area, does anyone have any idea what is the market rate now for taking care of 3-mth old baby at babysitter's place?

Thanks in advance...

hi im looking for full-time nanny residing near ang mo kio ave 5 / ang mo kio ave 10 to take care of 15-month old bb overnight / fetch her from school in the evening. pls contact me at 81685205.

Hi everyone,
Hi I am leely here, chinese, 35years old. A mother of a son of 3 years old who had started his childcare now. So, I m looking for part time or full time to take care of your little.

I m the person who like clean, patient,caring and I like kids a lots. I can sure I ll take care your little with all my love and care.

I like cook as well. I can prepare healthy food for your little if you needed.

Available time:

Mondays to Friday: 9am-4pm (For travel to your place)
Mondays to Friday: 8am-7pm (At my house)
Weekends: Call to confirm.

Contact me: [email protected] or SMS / Watsup me at 98007009
(If I ve miss out your call!)

You can visit my blog: http://nannylovekids.blogspot.sg/
for more details.

Hi,

Anyone of u got good recommendation for experiences daytime nanny (8am-7pm). I need a good one as I feel heart pain putting my son in infant care now.

He has been in the infant care since Feb 2013 till now (May 2013)
*Didn't sleep well/enough in school
*Lose weight &amp; not chubby anymore
*Keep falling down although he is walking steadily now @ 15months +

My requirement below:
•Preferred near Serangoon MRT (walking distance)
***Other location may consider as we have own transportation
•Friendly, gentle &amp; soft spoken
•Clean &amp; neat home
•No pets

(PS: I wanna send my child to 3 hrs class for play group when he turns 18 months so may need the nanny to help to bring him home after school for meal, shower, nap etc...
Will fetch him before 7pm after dad or mum knock off)

If u are/have someone who loves children with loving &amp; caring attitude towards toddler, kindly contact me @ [email protected] / watapps: 98448828.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi, I m looking for nanny helping to look after 3 &amp; 5 years old toddler (with Myanmar maid at home)from 12noon to 6.30pm weekdays at Hougang area. The nanny is helping maid to look after kids and cook for kids.

Hi Daddies and Mummies!
Looking for a reliable and experienced babysitter for your babies?
My mum would be a perfect choice for you!

She is a 51 year old experienced babysitter and is looking for babysitting assignments at our home in Pasir Ris
Wishes to babysit 1 month old babies to 3 year old toddlers
Chinese speaking
Preferably from 8 am to 7 pm
Rates can be discussed

My family has no smokers and is pet-free!

Interested parents, feel free to contact Mdm Tan @ 81089871
happy.gif

Back