*Advice emended: Sunolut

Hi I took SunolutHi to nudge my menses on fri, 24/08. However, I saw a dark line of opk. Which made me thinki might be Oing these few days.

So I am confused, as before I took the medication the test line is faint not s dark yet Aft I took e medication the opk turn dark but still neg.

I am worried if I O within these few days should I stop the medication? I called up my gyane clinic and the lady just keep telling me if I stop the medication I'll start to bleed or have spotting.. She din even answer my qns.

Anyone had e same or similar experience before?

Anyone can help me?

I don't know it the Sunolut makes my opk turn dark(but still neg) or I am going to O within these few days. And if I did O within these few days should I stop the medication just invade I got preggy? Sunolut is not suitable for pregnancy, that's for sure...how?

Please help..
sad.gif

If you really feel uncomfortable then you dont take and wait a week and see, can always go back to your gynea and check to get a new tab of Sunolut. Any Gp should have also.
Good luck!

I have taken Sunolut in 2010. Sunolut stop menses. So if u dun have menses, u dun O. The dark line maybe is cause by the homos.

Back