Acupuncture slimming

champagne

Anyone tried this and found it effective? How much was the cost, how long did it last and how much weight did you lose?

Am seriously considering, was told it comes with slimming massage treatment but not sure how massage can help.

if u keen. i have a frn who jus told me the other day. she tried post natal. her hb too. her hb lost 16kg in 3mths. she says cost wise is cheaper than the beauty saloons lor. if u keen pm me.

Hi,

Few months ago I had also did research for ways to slim myself and acupunture is one of my consideration. But before I take further action on that. I met a friend which I have not seen her for few months too. I realised she slimmed down alot and from there she recommended me her way.
My weight was 56.2kgs when I started the program (08 Oct), I reduced 3kgs in 1st month and another 3kgs (50.6) in the next mth (2mth). Now, I am 49.2kgs (2.5mths).
My friend slimmed down more than me, she was 70kgs initially and now (2.5mths) is 59kgs, ttl 11kgs. By the way, it does not only help to slim down but also shaped you into a nice 'S' figure.
I was 46kgs before I married, though I was very thin then however I never has a 'S' figure before. All my friends called me '11' figure.
However, now is a different me. My body is shaped so well that it fit on dress nicely.
Due to my great transformed, it influenced many people around me such as my collegues, my mother, sister, sis-in-law and mother-in-law, whom wanted to slim down. All of them already took up this program.
If you are interested to know more, you can write to my private email : [email protected].

Hi,

Would like to share about a program I took up last yr.
Like many of us, I would not get rid of the wt gain after child birth. I almost give up until my friend introduced me to this program which I took up last yr.
This is a slimming program that works on increasing your metabolism, muscle but reduce your fats. The best thing is that there is no need to exercise and forego our normal meals.. I lost 8-9 Kg in 3 mths and lost 2 sizes down. Best thing is I have completed my program since last yr but I have not gain a single kg.

Hi Goldilocks,

I've replied yr email.
I believed the program LC tookup and mine are the same
happy.gif

Hi

I'm also interested in the slimmimg programm. Please drop me a PM. Would really like to shed off some weight before CNY.

Thanks

Hi Mummies,

I am able to slim down and find back my pre-pregnant figure thru a weight control program. Pls PM me if you keem to know more.

thanks
happy.gif

Back