A place for the TTCs.. (Trying To Conceive)

hey carol,

great to see Clarisse photos, she look so cute and you look very well as well.

have a good confinement and catch up soon.

Wisteria,

i personally dun think it's necessary to take a long stretch of leave. you can try to arrange yr gynae visits in the evening. HCG jab is usually in the late evenings, if yr IUI is in the morning.

so actually, u just need a couple of days leave for the IUI and maybe to rest a day after the procedure.

as to whether the gynae will use poor sperm count will depend on the gynae and the actual count. yr gynae is the best to advise you.

the same goes for yr qn regarding ovulation. usually when we ovulate, it is only one egg, but if u do take clomid or jabs, the number of eggs release increase, hence the higher chances of the sperm fertilising one of them. in other words, more eggs higher success chance.

Hi Babymaking,

Thanks for a more detail explanation on the IUI.Could I just check which gyane did you see for that?Where did they inject the spermie directly to your stomach or thru your vagina?
I'm planning to go for it if I still did not strike this month

hi ling,
So happie for you.. know you must be very busy and tired.. please rest more and dun hyper again har....:p
Sorrie cant go and see you.. you know why lar... :p
your bb very cute and sweet!! think she looks alot like you.. big eye!! :p

gadis,

i did it at Dr Fong Yang. The sperms is injected via the vagina.

rain,
sorry, can't recommend any as i didn't go thru that.

Hi To Anyone that tried IUI,

I also would like to know whether it is painful as it will be an injection that will be inserted through your vagina.I'm really so scared about it.Does the doctor give you a jab to make you feel numb.....**Sigh**.We gals always have to go through all the painful moments not like the guys just donate their spermie and the rest of the job have to be done by us...*Sigh**Sigh*.

fruitee, gadis, the procedure is not painful, just uncomfortable and embarassing. it's like going for a pap smear.

the gyane will open up the vagina, and inseart the speculum, then will thread the very thin tubing into the cervix and inject the sperm in.

it's a very fast procedure. so dun worry abt it.

the most painful part is the hcg jab to help release the egg. the jab damn bloody painful.

babymaking,

From yr description, I already abit freak out liao.. Not sure if I able to take it..
sad.gif

babymaking:
Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation. At this point I'm really lost and on the verge of breakdown after learning the bad news abt my hubby's SA.

After reading online abt other male infertility cases which scored higher than my hubby in terms of those 3 factors and yet had been asked to go for IVF, I concluded that IVF might be the faster solution for our case. You see, my hubby's soldiers are really really weak and I fear IUI will leave them to struggle to find the egg on their own devices. Besides, most of his soldiers are morphologically abnormal ones and even if they hatch my eggs, I very very fear I might not be able to carry it to full term...I'm a pessimistic realist.

Now that you mentioned abt the painful like hell HcG jab, I'm even more devastated by the torment I've to undergo, let alone the expensive medical bill.

Hi gals,

most of you will feel very scared after hearing what babymaking explained about how the spermie being injected into our vagina.That's how i'm feeling now as well.I had never done any pad smears test as well.I'm also very scared,its more to scared then embarassed for me.Then IVF will be double painful as they will have to inject out the eggs then inject back the eggs...can you gals just imagine that??I just can't . I really hope i can preggie naturally im really scared of all this injections.I'm very sad too after hearing my hubby SA result as well....

gadis4:
You mean you've never done any pap smears before?! You should do it since you've started intercourse. It's not embarrassing once you're no longer a virgin. You can find a female gyane if you're shy.

Frankly, I'll endure all those jabs if I'm the one disgnosed with the fertility problems. But now, I'm confirmed normal and might hv to undergo all these sufferings just becos my hubby's SA no good. I really feel very miserable now.. I need counselling...

Hi Wisteria,

I'm not embarrassed.I'm more comfortable with a guy doctor than a lady.My gyanae is from SGH Prof SK Tay.He is nice.Its just that the painful jab that was explain by babymaking I'm very scared about it.My problem is the same as yours.Doctor tested me ok everything very good except hubby SA result.I'm sad also but what to do .....Just have to work harder to strike liao...Getting pregnant is not easy....its all god's gift to you

hi babymaking

Yes. Had my second HCG and pesterone test today. my third will be on Monday

Gladis- it's nto painful at all. like a pap smear actually..

Being preganant is a long journey.. there will be lots of jabs, blood test.. just something everyone needs to go through... I guess my hubby is very understanding. he does everytng at home now cause doctorasked me to rest more.. i guess we each have our own role to play. =)

Did you guys tell your parents abt your fertility problems?

gadis: do u mind share what's your hubby's results? i know it's private and it's ok if u dun want to share.

I'm super sian cos doc wants us to carry on trying for 3 mths with clomid and testosterone pills.

juju: started sunning her today.
happy.gif
my BIL is a GP....kekeke.. so we hear his advice
happy.gif
tks

cherry: tks.. soon will be ur turn.. dun give up.. dun be stress.. i was once a TTC member here too.. but i have a principle... anyhow do anyhow strike... more stress = less chances...

DAWN!!!!!!! kekek tks.. MIA har? lol

erin: pls dun feel bad.. comeon.. kekeke... i understand..
happy.gif
well wishing is more than enough ..
happy.gif
really...

bbmaking.... kekekke soon soon.. ur turn.. kekeke

ling,
good good... ur BIL also say sunning huh?
hope clarisse quick quick recover from jaundice, then stay as a pretty princess wor!
also take care of urself & hv more rest, ok?
take care!

rain,

He has 2 clinics one at paragon and the other at Tiong Bahru.

the clinic details as follows
Paragon #15-09 tel 63336636
Tiong Bahru Tel 62767727

hey gals,

i didnt mean to scare all of you with the procedures. IUI is a breeze when compared to other treatments like SO-IUI and IVF.

as to the fears of the insertion of the sperms to the vagina, its like a pap smear which all of you should ahve done by now.

gadis,
IVF is a lot more painful than IUI or even SO-IUI but nothing will be as bad as child birth. i guess this is a labour of love. trust yrself that you can deal with the pain if you have to. dont underestimate yrself.

wisteria,
my hubbys sperm result is also very miserable. the first SA he did only had 2% good form, which meant that 98% of his sperm is deformed. his second SA (and also the one used for the IUI procedure has only 4% good form).

i can understand your fears abt whether that will affect the viability of the pregnancy if really got conceive. i am now facing the same issues.

what i can say is that, for those having real trouble getting pregnant, knowing that you can get pregnant is a HUGE POSITIVE step, the next step would be to sustain a pregnancy.

try to be positive and take one step at a time.

oh yes, wisteria, if u are taking clomid, please make sure u are monitored every month for ovulation. this means going back to the clinic for V scan to ensure that your follicles did grow to size and you really ovulated.

It is possible to ovulate under clomid but the egg is not of right size or it could be a poor ovulation.

Hi Lilfeets,

Thanks for reassurance
happy.gif
. I think I have to go for this procedure if I still do not strike for this month as it will be my 5th month of clomid already.

Hi Wisteria,
My hubby spermie result only shows he has 9% of good sperme.Its rather a very low count according to my gyane and the chances of us conceiving naturally will only be 5%.My parents do know about this problem,its only my in law have yet to know about their son result.I guess I do not wish to tell them about this as this is kinda a sensitive issue and husband will be pressurize.

Hi Babymaking,

thanks for the information about Fong's clinic.Actually I went to see him before early this year but after that my mum recommended me to SGH for this prof that was why I stop seeing him.He is a nice doctor.I guess I will go for the IUI like you did if this month I still did not strike.Thanks for the reassurance given by youself on this IUI.can I just check if I decided to do this,what steps need to be done .Like I have to call and make appointment with him first rite?then meet him for the explanantion?so when is the right time to see him during you AF?during how many days do I see him during my AF?

hi babymaking/gadis:

We're devastated to know my hubby only has 1% good sperms...it's a chronic situation. The only method as recommended is ICSI I reckon. This way the embryologist can 'cherry-pick' the best sperm to inject into my egg right?

All these years, the assumption of his parents and relatives is I'm the one who doesn't want a baby/or has problems. Every CNY, they'll ask me in my face, instead of my hubby, abt when we want to hv kids. My kaypoh SIL who is not even preggie herself at age of 35 can still bug me to hv a baby! They really cheesed me off! Now that I've all this info, I don't know if I shd be so frank to tell them it's not my problem...

I feel like dying when I know of this truth. I've defied my parents' wishes to marry into their poor family. I stuck to my feelings thinking I could start a happy family with him despite being t he poorest of all my siblings. I even quit my job trying to start a family 4 mths ago and now I am so crushed by this tragic news. I've no money, no career and now face the possibility of not being able to have children immediately.

For clomid, my gynae didn't ask me to go for scans to see got follicles or not...he said just track with OPK and do as per normal.

gadis,

you should see the doc before your AF starts in case he needs to start you on clomid or any other treatment.

It is also good to see him before your cycle starts so that u get a feel of the gynae, and if u are not comfortable with him, you still got time to change to another one.

Dear wisteria,

sorry to hear that your hubbys sperm count is really so low. but then remember that you just need ONE sperm out of the millions to work.

the other thing is check yr hubbys sperm volume. minimal volume is 20 million sperms, so if he has more volume, it also means that his 1% of good sperm count is more than another person with 8 million volume and 2% good sperm count.

So dun give up.

have a optimistic outlook. have the doc recommended any supplements/med for yr hubby? if they have, continue to take it for at least 3 months - most need 3 months to work.

your hubby can try chinese TCM as well to improve the sperms or take chinese herbs like DCC.

then go for another sperm test to see if there is any improvement. usually you need more than one SA to confirm the situation.

try to be supportive to your hubby at this point in time also, cause it is harder for guys to accept that they are the cause of the infertility.

with regards to relatives, discuss with hubby what to say to those meddlesome relatives, so that you have the same story and support each other.

gal, i understand that you are crushed at the bad news but dun let the negative feelings get to you and cause you to doubt yr decision to marry him in the first place.

This is something that no one will wish to happen.

dont let yr feelings of resentment spoil yr relationship, because in the end, you will need a good relationship to sustain a family.

Hi Smileybaby and Wisteria,

Thanks! My gynea was Dr Charles Lim. Don't worry, the most unbearable part of IUI for me was the 'lunning' to go toilet part! We have to drink lots of water before the procedure. Then I think I drank too much, cuz I was very urgent and had to wait for rest for about 20 minutes before I can go toilet!

Wisteria, depending on your own mucus, maybe it will not be as bad as killing your husband's soldiers, hostile could just mean it'll impeed the speed of them swimming up, that's all.

Your pain could be due to the follicles growing. I had that too. Because of PCOS, my ovaries are bigger then normal, so when the follicles grow, the ovary will stretch more and I can feel it lor.

Did you check with your gynea about the pain? Maybe you can still try a few more courses of clomid to see if it works for you. It does have its success rate. Good luck!

Hi Wishbear,

Is this your first visit for IUI?How much were you charged for the treatment?How long have you been TCC?How many month preggie are you now?Congrats to you yah!!.I have decided to go for the IUI next month.Most probably before my menses come around end of this month will see the gynae.

Hi Babymaking,

Thanks for the support given.By the way i have seen Dr Fong previously at his clinic at Tiong Bahru.I'm comfortable with him,its just that I'm worried that I'm unable to bear with the pain whe he inject it to my vagina......Phew~~~hopefully I will not feel anything.

Hi Wisteria,

Both you and me are in the same boat.Actually all along I also thought I was the one that was having the problem that was why I went to see a fertility doctor and got him to check on my womb and the tubes.Doctors said mine everything is ok only after doing all the test then the doctor advise my husband to do the SA test in which my husband agreed without even thinking or having 2nd choice.After the results,when I know that his spermie is causing the problem,I was really really devastated.My huband was feeling sad too.But we have no choice rite but to keep on trying that is what I have been telling myself.I have been on clomids for several months,im really feeling miserable there is no one to talk to .Luckily I found this forum as I surfing the net.So don't give up yah and do not blame each other on this as both will need each support and care.

Hi Smileybaby,

I've been trying for 1 1/2 years and this was my first IUI attempt. I'm 15 weeks pregnant now. I'm sure your IUI will be successful as your husband's spermies will be washed and only the top quality ones will be used. All the best!!!

Hi gals,
would like to share with you my experience. Hope all of you will feel better after this. Hope it's not too lengthy n I've written in pt forms for easier viewing.
1) I was diagnoised with endometriosis in yr 2002.
2) Had the 1st laparscopy in Nov 2002 to remove the blood cysts on my left ovary.
3) Was on hormones medication since then till the month i got married in Nov 2003. (tell u, the side effects fr the medication were terrible n I was in false menopause for the whole period).
4) My hormones were so imbalance that I was so affected during my honeymoon. But finally it was over in Dec 03 n my menses was back to normal.
5) I started TTC then. But unfortunately luck was not on my side. My cysts grew again.
6) I had my 2nd laparscopy in July 04 to remove the cysts again. After the ops my gynae told me that my condition was classified as severe n wanted us to try for a bb within 6 mths. N ultimately after i had enough no. of bbs that i wanted, i will hv to remove my whole womb in order to stop the endo fr recurring (note: endo had caused me severe menses cramp every mth). After hearing this, both my hubby n myself were very very sad.
7) Next, my hubby went for his SA. 2nd bad news came. His results showed that he only got 1% of "gd form" sperm. N gynae said no much medication can help cos' it's in-born.
8) So I was on clomid for the next 2 mths. I missed the 1st ovulation for IUI due to some communication breakdown between myself n the nurse. (note:IUI can help to "clean" up my hubby sperm so that only the gd ones will "chong" into my womb to meet the eggs).
9) I had the IUI on the 2nd mth of clomid in Nov 04. But again, luck wasn't on my side. It failed.
10) The worst news came after this. This time, think due to the clomid n also some ginseng which i took almost everyday for abt 1 mth, I had more than 6 cysts on both my left n right ovaries.
11) At that time when i got to know this, i felt like dying. I was so sad n desparate, everyday also cried n even in front of my mum in law too. But luckily she's so understanding n stood by me. N my hubby too, he's always there to support me thru' out.
12) Next thing came was me to go for a 3rd laparscopy.This time will b done by a well-known US doc who came to S'pore for a workshop. N my gynae recommended me to go for it.
13) I had my 3rd ops in end apr this yr. The ops was a very successful one. It was carried out by the US doc n my gynae. They removed all my affected areas including my left ovary (the cysts on my right ovary had disappeared)n fallopian tube.
14) Though the ops was very ex n painful (during the recovery stage), it was all worth it. I'm now abt 5mths pregnant with a bb girl. I had managed to conceive naturally one mth after the ops.

Conclusion:
1) Never to give up hope.
2)Must relax at all time esp mentally.
3)for those who had PCOS or hubbies who had problems with their sperms may want to try ginseng (grind to powder with "pao sheng", everyday one small teaspoon. After that avoid eating carrots). For those who hv endo, try not to take cos' it may stimulate ur blood cysts to grow.
4)For those who hv retroveted (hope i spelled it correctly) uterus, try doggie styles for ur BD or put a pillow on ur buttocks during the time when ur hubby ejac (not after that). We had practiced both n we had succeeded.
5)BD on alternate day from 10th onwards. Should only stop at least 2-3 days after u hv detacted positive on ur OPK cos' ovulation will take plc within the next 24-48 hrs after the high LH surge.
6)One last thing, it's always more difficult to conceive if it's the woman's prob rather than man's. As wat some gals said previously, we only need one healthy sperm to fertile the eggs..Most important is both hubby n wife muz give each other supports.

Oops sorry, didn't know that this message has got this long....hope my experience can help some of u...lots of bb dust to all of u....gd luck!!

hi fen,
congrats on ur pregnancy. thanks for ur advice n encouragement. glad u had a supportive family to stand by u.

Dear Chen Sing: Thanks for your kind words. We had a talk over the weekend and things are pretty sort out for the time being. I know we should've done the checkup before our marriage, but then who would know this problem at that time, since being able to erect won't reveal whether a man's sperm count is good/healthy. Sigh...

Hi Babymaking: We're consoling ourselves that all the standard volume statistics (20mil) set by WHO are relative only. It really just need that one good sperm to make a woman pregnant. However, even for that, my hubby has 4mil, of which only 1% is healthy. And this 1% is not even the rapid swimmers type. We've gone to see TCM sinseh and he says no point of me taking clomid with a stomach full of eggs, if my man's sperms are unhealthy in the first place. We should target at correcting the root cause, i.e. 'repairing' the man's factory first.

This is the big difference with western medicine which centres around the female. Western Gynaes usually target at the woman's body to get things done, e.g. injections, medication, IVF and IUI are all burdens shouldered primarily by the woman. On the other hand, the guy with the poor fertility just need 5 min to squirt out his unhealthy sperms to be screened for the best for the insemination.

Also, for western school of thought, when we probed why, the gynae just said "No cause becos no one knows the reason why" and when we asked any way to improve things, he just said "No cure" and recommended "IVF" straightaway. Then he introduced the Medisave policies to us as a matter-of-factly. It's all very scientific. For TCM, they'll tell you the cause and the cure. Even if the TCM cure ultimately doesn't work for us, it's still comforting for an infertile couple to hear there's a natural cure out there, instead of just being crushed by a flat 'NO' or 'Surgery' as an answer.

Unlike western ob/gyn, TCM tends to focus on boosting male vitality, owing to the male-dominant society in China then. Males must 'bu' their 'yang' health so that they can pass down their family names until a ripe old age. We were told to take more kidney-beneficial tonic soups to 'detox' and then nourish the kidneys becos in TCM, the kidneys correspond to the reproductive system.

Wishbear: I heard abt the antibodies in the female's uterus and the male's own antibodies that kill his own sperms. But my gyane never ask us to take the post-coital test. I've done my own bit by taking BaiFungWan to 'tiao' my womb's hormones.

Hi Gadis: I'm glad I've found people like myself here too! Why are you on clomid for so many months?? I thought maximum is 3-4 cycles. Anything more than 6 cycles is confirmed useless. Better stop taking it cos maybe you need a stronger dose like Metofin (can't remember spelling). Check with gyane.

Dear Fen: Thanks for your positive news but reading through your predicament makes me dispair again!!! Such a long ordeal for you it must have been!

I've devised a strict regimen of diet and exercise for my hubby to follow. I really hope TCM can improve at least up his sperm count and morphology, before we eat into our Medisave savings for IVF.

wisteria,

sperm volume can be increased with a mixture of androil (which increase the fluid and correspondingly the sperm number) as well as TCM herbs like DCC.

so dun give up hope.

i agree with you abt the difference between TCM and western doctors. even among western doc, there are different protocols.

i was told by KKH that only ICSI and IVF will work for us, but we decided to seek a second opinion and went thru IUI and IUI did work for us despite hubbys dismal figures.

though we are not able to keep this pregnancy to term (as i am writing this, i am scheduled to go for a D & C this morning), it absolves us of a lot of questions that we had when we first started TTC.

questions like, can i even conceive?
do we really have to resort to IVF or ICSI?
are my tubes blocked?
can my eggs be fertilised with deformed sperm?

TTC is a long and ardous joruney but the rewards is worth it in the end.

hang on there.
what are the alternatives?

Hi Fen

I get so emotional after hearing your story. It gives me hope that people with serve endo like overselves can get pregnant. Me and a handful of ladies who use to frequent this thread have endo and I'm sure after they have heard what you have written will inspire them more to hold on and believe that we can make it like you.

Me too, went through 3 op (2 lapro, 1 c-section) and had my left ovary and tube remove. Currently on injection till Dec this yr. I really hope I don't have to go through all these anymore after I am back to normal next yr.

Hi wisteria

You are not alone here. You should hear some of the stories by the girls here which I hope will you make you stronger and more determine and not get dispair.

Our ttc friends here also went through alot of hardship where most of them I know either have to go through ops, MC or DC. I really "pei fu" them for their never say give-up attitude! Though some of the ladies I know from this thread have graduated but they are always here with us to give us support.

Hi Wisteria,

By the way what is TCM?Never heard of it before.I have been on metformin as well since last month.But I have stopped taking as it really makes my body feeling restless and weak,cos it weill eat up your insulin on body.We BD last night with pillow on my buttocks as advised by Fen.I have never tried it before and I did not wash it after doing it.Let it thru the whole night.Yesterday was my 11th day of my cycle,it means its CD11 yesterday.This is our last month we tried naturally if still did not strike will go for the IUI before trying anything else.Thanks for the support given.

Hi Wishbear,
Congrats on your pregnancy,you are 1 lucky gal as you strike on the first time for the IUI.By the way where did you do it?Me too have been TCC for 1 1/2 years same like you.

Hi Fen,
All I can about you is that you area really really a brave lady.I don't think labour pain will be a problem for you ....
happy.gif
You are strong lady.

Hi Babymaking,
You are already preggie rite?

Dearest Babymaking: I'm terribly sorry to hear that you've gone for D&C this morning. We were told we could try IUI too becos hubby's Binding test passed with flying colours. This simulation test confirms the sperm can bind to my egg. My hubby is prescribed with Androil but doc told us frankly that it's not very useful. QUOTE: "Sure, I can give you pills to take but what's the point of boosting the count when your large amount of unhealthy sperms will rise in proportion too?"

Gadis: Someone called "Babycutie" in another thread recommended me TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and we're willing to give it a try first.

Those tips like propping up your bum, don't pee/wash afterwards, lift up legs, all tried and still no news.

hopeformiracle: I salute you and Fen for your bravery. Up till now, I'm not sure if my antibodies are hostile to my hubby's sperms or whether my tubes are fine. My gyane just advised I dun need to undergo all those tests yet. Let's all pray for the best!!!

Gadis4:
Wait a second, I thought doc says you're normal and that it's your hubby with the problem? Why must you take metformin? Is it due to the logic that if you get more eggs, it'll increase the chances of the few sperms meeting them in the dark womb?

Hi D_Woof,

Welcome to our TCC forum.
kao_smile.gif

Do you have any menses problem so far?If you do not have any menses problem.You will be able to conceive when you do "it" on the right day and time.You will learn alot of here like I do when you hear advises and encouragement from most of the gals....So work hard yah !!All the BEST !

Hi Wisteria,

I agreed with you my gyane told me that I'm normal and that my hubby is the one that is having the problem but the doctor still wants me to take metformin to increase the number of eggs so that my chances of preggie is higher.I'm really sick of eating those pills.Anyway I have stopped taking metformin this month as I;m fasting it will make me feel more weak after taking it so this month will be last month on clomid.

Wisteria
I am not doing it out of bravery. I had to do it to save my life. My gynae said my endo condition was so severe that I may not make it if I don't remove it.

hi all MTBs,

I'm a new member to this thread.. just had my wedding last month..

Can anyone advise if there's a need for a woman who wants to conceive to take the prenatal vitamins? Currently I'm taking the folic acid as daily supplement.. if prenatal vitamins is recommended where can I get it? Must I get from my gynae or any GP will do??

Hi,
I'm new here too. Been trying to conceive naturally, taking a 'if it happens, it happens' approach for the past 1 1/2 years. Was only till last 2 mths that decided to consult a fertility specialist. Found out that everything's fine, except that I haven't been ovulating. So currently am on clomid, and HCG injection to trigger ovulation. Last cyle, no luck... think gonna try for another 2 cycles... Would anyone know if TCM can assist in ovulation?

Dear erin00,
Thanks. Yes, I'm really lucky to hv such a supportive family. This is one of the motivations for me not to give up hope n to try on. All the best to u!

Dear Wisteria,
Don't be dispair. I was like u last yr so i definitely can understand what u hv been thru' esp with my horrible menses cramps which will haunt me without fail every mth. However, pls rem u r not alone, all the ttc buddies here (including me) will accompany n give u all the moral support. There r some chinese verses saying "huang2 tian1 bu2 fu4 you3 xin1 ren2" n "you3 zhi4 zhe3 shi4 jin4 chen2", u will b able to succeed. I'm a living example, i hv finally succeeded after ttc for 18mths. One think i learnt jus before i conceived, "u must always be happy, once u feel u r blessed with happiness every gd things will come along". All the best to u!

Dear hopeformiracle,
Looks like we r in the same boat. Really hope that by sharing my experience with u can really boost up ur confidence. My gynae ever told me that once my affected ovary n tube had been removed, the gd one at my right side will work 100% n shld b able to conceive soon. But still he's surprise to see us succeeded so fast n kept saying that my pregnancy is really a miracle. N I believe that this miracle will happen to u too!
happy.gif
All the best to u too!

Dear Gadis,
same as hopeformiracle, I didn't go thru' these becos I'm brave. Tell u hor, actually I'm very fearful of needles but becos' I really dun wish my hubby to go thru' all these suffering with me (cos' it mk me so guilty whenever he felt so sad n helpless when the horrible menses tortured me every mth n i think he dun hv to suffer with me as he already knew my condition before our wedding, he can always choose to leave me but he didn't), so i bite my teeth n tell myself i only need to endure the one min for injection n next thing i know will b the ops is over. This is how i got thru' all the 3 ops...Same thing to u too, dun give up hope n all the best to u!

Hee, i also hope that i can hv natural birth n go thru the labour pain without epidural....

Hey Fen,

Thanks for sharing your story .....
I'd endo too, just did the lap op in Jun and is now waiting for my female hormones to build up before I can TTC (was on menopaus jab previously).....
Congrats and I wish you a smooth preggie ......

For the ladies out there, please be positive and must relax and don't stress up since it'll make matter worst .........
I was stressed over work and also anxious to have BB, but this leads to hormonal imbalance and then endo .......
Now I try to relax by doing frequent exercise to release my stress ...... which I think it's very good since instead of having menopasual for 6 mths, the gynae said I've healed well within 3 mths .... so need not wait for so long .....

I'd like to wish all of you in the TTC forum all the best!

Back