A n y gd maid to trsf?

HI,

Just to share. Recently find out that we not agents are not allowed to do the transfer of maid to another employer, unless going thru legal maid agency as they have the certificate to do so and answer all queries.

Friend of mine employed maid for many years, told me that if we do it, maid run away or have another other problem in the new employer places, no one can hold the resposible. Thus, MOM may get involved and we will get into trouble like: Banning from getting maid. It is against the Lawful Order.

Unless transfer is make thru a centre man - the maid agency to be safe side.

Mine maid will be going back after her contract end 22 Nov 09.

For those who had called me. I Will pass the message to the maid. Depend on her next time.

Thanks for your interest.

sad.gif

hi there,
I understand its alright to transfer maid to another employer. I did it twice thru an agency, cos they are from smh mommies, so we both approach an agency n I pay for the documentations abt $200. You need to make sure proper handling of insurance n contracts etc. Approach a decent n case trust agency.

good luck!

hi all,

i have a good maid (my current maid's SISTER) ready to come SG work during Jan'10.
25 yrs old, she can take care of newborn baby, cook chinese food.
she's working as a housemaid with a Chinese family in Philippines currently.

i am doing a favor of my current maid as she is quiet, hardworking & responsible and she ensure me that her sister is also very hardworking.

PM me if you are interested.

Hi mommies out there,

I'm a stayhome of 2 kids, 6 n 9 respectively next year. I'm looking to transfer my present maid to a good family as my kids are grown and dont't really need constant supervision anymore. She's been with us for 4 and a half years. Prior to us, she's also been working in Singapore with another family, also for 4 years!

She's been very diligent with her work. Up till now, her standard of work has maintained more or less the same as she's started with us.

She's good with children, looking after my kids since they're 9 mths and 3 years old respectively.( I really dont't know how to break the news to my kids! They'll be heart broken, sigh!) She can cook good chinese food and able to follow recipies. She's also proficient in conversing in english, understands basic mandarin and cantonese. She's also honest and can be trusted to be left alone with the kids.

Below is her biodata:

Name : Jucylyn Velez Taguas
Marital Status : Single
Family : Parents and a sister in London

Please contact me if you're interested at [email protected]

Grab her fast, as a great and trusted maid like just is hard to come by.

Best Regards,

Karen Song

Urgently looking for transfer maid as current maid leaving end Dec after working 7 years, and new maid cannot make it as education level lower than what agency told us. Guess we are not lucky everytime. Anyone got good maid to transfer, pls sms 97355783, need to look after 2 schooling kids independently...any help appreciated.

HI, i have a Filipino maid for transfer, she's 29years old and have 2 kids. Her main duties is to look after my 2 young kids, 5mths old and 18mths. Every weekday morning, i bring the 3 of them to my MIL place and fetch them home at night.

On weekends, i take care of my babies myself while she do the housework. She's good in doing housework and taking care of my babies. Her English is generally good and she also teaches my toddler how to read. Of course like others, she has her "blur" times too.

She's with me for 3 months. Her salary is $350 without off days. Reason for transferring her is coz i'm out of job now. Cannot afford to keep her anymore.

She's available for transfer after 24th Feb 2010. Anyone interested, please PM me for details.

CHEERS!

hi,

I am looking for a good indo maid with no off day for transfer. No need to cook for us (we could teach). Only need to take care of my 2year old boy, general housework.

Must be honest, obedient, clean and diligent. Appreciate a quiet and “homey” kind and not scared of taking care of small dog. No handphone preferred.

Language not an issue as I could speak Bahasa.

Will need her in mid July 2010...anyone who has a maid meeting the above requirements, please. pm me. tks!

I am looking for a maid to help look after my babies 8mth old. Immediate. Anyone who has 1 to transfer or let go, please pm me. Thanks.

hi there, im looking urgently for a transfer maid with only one criteria - has a flair for and is excellent with infants. i have a challenging 3 month old and i need someone who will be able to look after her independently.
housechores and cooking are low priority.
willing to pay for the right helper.
please pm me if you know of someone suitable.
thank you!

Hi all, am new here. Have Fil md to trnsf immed. Reason: Indo decided to stay AFTER I brought Fil in to replace her Dec 09.
She's 31, 3 kids. Gd if u don't like "in your face/loud" Fil type. She's quiet & soft spoken, responsive, will redo anything that's "wrong" etc. Can't cook local fd but willing to learn, takes down my recipes. Only had her for 6 weeks but feel she is honest. Feeds kids, plays with them etc.
I pd loan in full for 7 mo, looking for pro-rated amount in return. (I have receipts)Sal 350, she ok with no hf, I let her use house fone with phone card.
Contact me if interested, I would like her to be with good family. Txs.

Hi Rebecca

I am interested to find out more from you regards
your fil maid. can contact me, esther at 90223015. Thank You.

Hi,

I have an Indonesian Maid available for immediate transfer. She is 23 yrs old and can speak good English and good in housekeeping. Has previous experience in taking care of children. I just took her a week back, and my previous maid from india offered to come to singapore.

Please mail me at roses.violet at yahoo.com if you are looking for a maid immediately.

Hi,

Thanks for those who have enquired on my maid. My maid is capable of taking care of young children, but NOT newborn babies. She is now with the agency as her loan is still outstanding and I am helping her find another employer.

Hi all,

my maid's sister is still available and ready to come in March 2010.
pls PM me if you are interested for pic & biodata.
she is 25, can cook simple chinese food and take care of babies/kids etc.

Hi everyone,

I've a filipino maid available for transfer by next week. Otherwise I wld have to send her back.

Plus points:
- She's been looking after my 1 mth old, has shown to be patient in handling him. she has 4 young children of her own.
- Good with housework, rather meticulous.

Minus points:
- Cooking wise is limited to a few dishes. Would have to be taught if you want variety.
- She's very simple so she's suitable for an employer who has time to teach her & guide her with new chores. Once routine is set she can do the job diligently.

I'm transferring her because I don't have time to train her, need a maid who is "automatic" & knows what to do. Plus I myself can't cook so I can't teach her.

She is otherwise very hardworking & obedient, that's why I'm helping her find a suitable employer. she's 27 yrs old & has alot of energy. Food wise she's very easy.

Currently paid 350 with no official off days. loan outstanding is 800.

Contact me at 91073614 if you're keen. You can interview her yourself.

Hi , I am looking for an honest, experienced and reliable transfer maid to take care of my new born, cook and do the general housework. She must be esp exp in Chinese cooking and keen to try new recipes too. Require her to understand and respect the necessity of cleanliness and mature candidates are prefered. Would like to personally interview before deciding . No day off prefered but negotiable. Pls email me at [email protected]

Hi , I am looking for an honest, experienced and reliable transfer maid to take care of my new born, cook and do the general housework. She must be esp exp in Chinese cooking and keen to try new recipes too. Require her to understand and respect the necessity of cleanliness and mature candidates are prefered. Would like to personally interview before deciding . No day off prefered but negotiable. Pls email me at [email protected]

anyone has good experienced maid (no day off) to transfer? I want someone who is honest, reliable and good with children. Must be able to speak english, and preferably can cook!

I have a newborn and a 4yr old to look after.

thanks!

I need a maid to take care old mum that have walking problem. She need to take care her, do house work and simple cooking. Salary, off day can discuss. If you have good one, please PM me. thank!

Hi

I have a phil maid for transfer...been with my family since Dec 09. She is 28 yrs old with a 5 yr old kid.

Reason for transfer is I realised I actually dun need a full time maid around (intending to hire a part time maid to clean house).

She can cook simple dishes, can follow recipes. Housework is well done. Can play with my 2 kids (5 & 3 yrs).

She is available for transfer mid March. Salary is 360 with no day off. And she is very strong, can handle queen and kinf size mattress alone (change bedsheet). Washing clothes by hand also very clean.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in interviewing her. Thanks.

If i dun get her a transfer, i will have to send her back, which is sad. Outstanding loan is 1020.

Hi ALL

I have a Indonesian transfer maid avail by end Mar2010 (when my new maid arrived)

We have good relationship, but my children cannot really "get along" with her as they are very sticky to me.. she agrees to help me until my new maid arrived.

Basically she can
1) cook (average, sometimes very nice, sometimes not so).. willing to try but she is better in malay food than Chinese food
2) Housework/cleaning wise, she is fast, acceptable (considering she cooks, cleans and take care of my 2 children) But if u are fussy, might not be suitable ..
3)Taking care of children, I kept her for 1 year plus cause I trust she will not beat my kids, although sometime my children very rough and dont want her (that is why im helping her get new empoyer)
4) Her pay SGD350 with one day off to meet her sis(her sis is working here 4yrs and renewing her contract in Apr)
5) Her history (ExSin 2004-2006) with me fr Nov08- till now
6) She requested for transfer cause she prefers to find a family with younger children if possible as she thinks if she can "click" with the children she can take care of them better (that's the reason she give me when she request for transfer)
7)No Loan / English good / Chinese - Little bit

Contact me at [email protected] or 98590021 for more details or Bio-Data..

I have to state I can only release her when my new maid arrive (ets. by end Mar10), its our mutual agreement..

hi all,
i am looking for a maid asap
she willneed to assist me look after my 2month old n 2 year old, and household chores. simple cooking requirred only.

prefer indo w/ no days off.
please sms me at 97917733

Hihi,

I am looking for a good indo maid with no off day, for transfer.
Able to take care of children(newborn/4plus old boi) & general housechores.
Must be honest, obedient, clean and diligent.
Appreciate a "homely" type, married.
Can speak english.
I can do cooking..no issue.

Will need her in oct/nov July 2010...anyone who has a maid meeting the above requirements, please email me. tks!
[email protected]

Hi all.

I am looking for indo maid urgently.
Able to look after children (5yrs/7yrs)
General housechores
Must be caring to children
Able to cook simple dishes.
Prefer w/o off day
Pls sms 98250552 or PM to me if anyone meet the above requirements.

Thanks alot.

Hi Kaixinmum

I have an indo maid for transfer if you are interested. She can speak English and can understand some mandarin as well. Good with children, patient and can cook simple meals and do housework.

Currently she does have a hp (as I don't allow), does not mingle with other maids around the estate and has no off days. Quite obedient and can take instructions, willing to learn. The only downside is she can be a bit slow (for fussy employers). Otherwise, generally she is reliable & hardworking.

If keen please pm me.

Thanks.

Hi, Charasaurus

I am keen.Just to check how long have she been with you? What is her current salary? And when is she available? Bcos my current maid is returning to indonesia next week as her contract is over and our new maid could not understand English and does not likes children.

Looking for your prompt reply.

Thanks!

Hi all, I am looking for a maid with the following requirements. Do recommend if you have any maids to transfer around mid May.
- 1st priority: newborn in Jul and 2 yr old boy
- must know how to cook, dont have to be fantastic.
- understands English
- simple housework & cleaning
- better to be fast learner and soft spoken
- no offdays or handphone.
My family only 4 people, in a 4 room flat so housework will be a minimum.
Please SMS me at 91158251 or email at [email protected] if there is any.

Hi all,
Please help. I'm looking for Indonesian christian or catholic to look after my 2.5 yr old gal and 2 small dogs, do housework and cooking. Buddhist is also ok for me.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a good transfer maid.

Indonesian preferred, loves baby (i have a 10mth old baby), can cook, disciplined, and obedient.

Prefer no off day.

Pls pm me. Thanks.

hi,

searching for a good transfer maid urgently. no preference on nationality.. must know english.. take care of 10mths old baby and cooking for the family.. goes to ah-ma house daily.

please pm or email me at [email protected]

hi,

searching for a good transfer maid who has experience urgently. Must know english, can cook, like to take care of children 4 and 8 yrs. Please PM me.

Hi

I have a hardworking indo maid who can understand english very well. She has experience in taking care of young kids too.

I am transferring her back to the agent next week. PM me if you are interested.

Back