A n y gd maid to trsf?

Hi, does anybody have a good maid to transfer?
- phil/indo
- baby care (6 mths old) and toddler care (2 yrs old)
- basic cooking and housekeeping
- preferably no off days and no handphone
- can speak/understand english
- go to mil's house during day with baby. toddler in half day school

please email [email protected]

thanks!

Finding a suitable, good family for my Filipina domestic helper. We have a little 2 year toddler of which she has primarily helped take care of and perform some general housekeeping chores, well experienced with kids.

She has worked for my family for about 5 months as a secondary helper but the reason of releasing her to find another employer is due to I’m quitting my job to be a stay home mum and my son is going to a full day class and thus there is not enough work to keep both my helpers busy on daily basis.

Her command of English is great, a degree holder, responsible person, always eager to learn new things and extremely patient, loving towards children. She is also trained in handling special needs kids, attended speech and OT trainings conducted in renowned therapy centre’s.

If you might be interested in employing her, please contact Mark Lim @9838 1648.

Any good ex-Sin maid for transfer? Good with toddler, good housekeeping n cooking without much supervision. Thanks!

Question: lodging of maid need to pay to agency $10/ day max one mth if she get employer before one mth bal will refund to us

Levy need to pay till when?

If we sent the maid to agency do we need to hold  the maid responsibility until she is transferred ?

Hi all,
I found a direc hire maid who's friend is in Singapore on social visit pass and looking for a employer urgently as she will have to go back on 8 august. If anyone you can email her at [email protected] and she can forward the biodata over to you/ let you interview her. The agency I go to charges $450.00 for the full documentation but you have to sent her to Malaysia for a few days, once her IPA is out she can come into Singapore and the Agency will do the rest. I think she's very serious about working as she is a single mother with 2 kids.

The total expense you spend is $450 plus expenses for her to go Malaysia for a few days.

P.S. I am not an agent and I do not benefit from this I just pity her.

Hihi,

I am looking for a good indo maid with no off day, for transfer.
Able to take care of children(1yo n 3yo gals)
& general housechores.
Must be honest, obedient, clean and diligent.
I can do cooking and speak malay..no issue.

Will need her in oct/nov July 2010...anyone who has a maid meeting the above requirements, please email me. tks!
[email protected]

am also looking for filipino maid

must be good with children (8 and 2.5yo), housekeeping and managing time.
honest and hardworking, and no attitude please.

if you know someone who can start soon, pls PM. am willing to process transfer myself to save on fees.

I am looking for a Fili maid to help look after 3 month old and 3 year old children. At least one of the grandparents are always around to lend a hand.
I need someone who can work independently and able to cook.

Please PM me if any recommendations. Thanks!!

Hi, Am looking for an indo maid to do housework (mainly) and to take care of 2 kids age 7 & 9, And 1 teenager age 15. Need it urgently by end of this month. She must be comfortable with no off day and no hp. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any for transfer. Thank you.

Hello All,

Anyone is looking for a Philippino maid? She will be here in 2 weeks and due to some unforseen circumstances, I have to give her up. I feel very bad because she did text me several times asking when she can come to SG to work. Seems like she is sincere to work. Her WP has already receive IPA under my name.

She has a very simple background and she is willing to work with no off days. She worked as a housemaid in homecountry for 3 years under same employer (thats what she said and during phone interview) I screened through many bios in many agencies and finally decided on her. Really feel bad for having to give her up.

PM me if you are interested

Looking for transfer maid asap to take care of my boy (2 yrs old), can cook and general housekeeping.

- Worked in sg for working family at least 2 yrs
- once a month off day
- Speak english
- Positive attitude and humble
- Loves children

I can be contacted [email protected]

Thanks!

am looking for a maid to take care of elderly, my mom who fell. she's on cast and need 3 months. am looking for 3month experienced maid who can handle household chores, care for my mom and prepare simple meal. pls PM me at [email protected]
thanks!

Hihi,

I am looking for a good indo maid with no off day, for transfer.
Able to take care of children & general housechores. Must be honest, obedient, clean and diligent.

please email me [email protected]

Hi all
Looking for good maid for transfer.
Pls email details to [email protected]

Main duties: Baby care and housework

Just note: I cannot give off day as my baby is 11 month and I really need the help
Thanks

40 year old matured Indonesian maid for transfer. Good in housework, patient lady. Current salary $450 with one off day. Can speak basic English. For more information, sms 81021600. No agents pls.

looking for a maid, Indian or Indo for 3 mths, Nov, Dec and Jan. Must be good with children and newborn. Urgent...start Nov.

HI All,

I have maid agency package to let go. I selected a Indonesian maid and placed a deposit of $150 but after much consideration and further discussion with other family members, I decided to take another nationality which this agency doesn't provide.

The details are as follows:

Agency fee: $288 (for fresh Indonesian maid)
Replacement: unlimited replacement within 1 yr
Entry test fee: Waiver
Maid salary: $350
Agency location: People's Park Complex
Deposit placed: $150 (i'm willingly to let go at $120) so agency fee will only be $$258

pl email me for queries or if you are interested:
[email protected]

tks

Hi all,

Urgently looking at getting a caregiver to help with caring for my granddad who had a fall recently... pls kindly PM me should there be any good maid transfers...

really appreciated that very much!

Cheers

My ex maid wanna come back so I need to Trf her rather than return to agency coz then she will charged another 2mths of no pay. She has a good nature and can work but think she only knows how to cook simple and her English not very good. She is very gentle with kids and no temper. My boys are 8mths and yrs old and she take care of my baby when go to work. She learns very fast.

Her elder Sis is a teacher in Indo, dad a farmer and mum housewife. She is 24 yrs old from Indo

How long can you wait coz I will need her till my ex maid is back.

hello all

am looking for a helper for my 2 kiddos, 3.5 years and 1.5 years. good with kids, ok with housework and simple cooking.will have supervision from my mother in law.

i can do the transfer paper work myself , no need to go thru agency.

do pm or email me at [email protected].

thanks!!

Hi all,

I need a transfer maid asap.

Must be good in/love/at least willing to learn cooking or and can handle newborn and toddler well. Prefer cheery, love to learn types with gd attitude and character.

Main duties at my home will be general hsework, cooking, fetching the children to n fro presch.

Pls email me @ [email protected] if you have 1 to transfer out.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I've a mynamar maid for transfer. She is 25 yrs, she worked for me 4mths and previously she has 8mths of experience in s'pore.

She speaks very basic english but she is a hardworking gal.

The reason i took her was becos my previous maid was giving me too much trouble so i had to change a maid within a wk, only she was avaliable till i find a permanent maid.

Her salary is $350, with 4 mths of loan ($330). Agency fee is $288
She is avaliable for transfer for 27th Dec 10.

Pl email me if you have any queries: [email protected]

Hi, I'm looking for a trsf maid asap too. Need to help n look aft a 1mths plus n 5mths plus baby with my mum. Must be good in housework n clean. Anyone hv pls Pm me. Thanks!

Hi,

Our Indonesian maid who has been working for us for the last 3+ years recently told us that she wants to stop working and go home because of some family problems. She's now trying to sort out her problems so she can continue working, but if she can't and has to go home, we need to find a transfer maid fairly urgently.

Key responsibilities in order of priority: 
- taking care of our two young daughters (3 YO and 1 YO) during the day
- general household chores: cleaning house, ironing, etc.
- occasional cooking

Ideally, she should be:
- Indonesian
- late-20s / early-30s
- married with kids of her own
- speaks passable English
- have worked in Singapore for a number of years

If you have any to recommend, please email [email protected] or SMS 98462613.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have a Filipino maid to transfer. We plan to transfer her in mid August 2011. She still has $750 loan that she has not repaid to me.

She is 25 yrs old, married with a 2 yr old son.

She takes care of my 1 year old while my 2 yr old goes to school. She can cook and do housework.

We do not want to have maid anymore as my younger child is also going to school.

Her current salary is $375 with no off days.

pls email me asap.

thanks.

I am looking for a maid (indo or phil)too
current one leaving, after 4 yrs

Mainly doing housework, and basic caring of kids 2 and 4yo

I am sahm, hence i cook and care for the kids most of the time.

Please pm me if u have any reliabe or non attitute ones to transfer.
Prefer no off days

thanks!

Indonesian muslim maid's available for transfer.

29 yrs old / widow / 2 kids.
She is good with kids (I have 3 children ranging from infant - 6 yrs old currently) and can cook malay dishes well. She wakes up early in the morning to prepare breakfast and would start cleaning before my children wakes up. Understands basic English. Experienced in using appliances I have at home too.

Request 1x off day per month and has a handphone.

Interested mummies, you may email me direct to [email protected]

Hi Vanilla,

I have emailed you regarding your maid for transfer, is she still available? I need to replace my current helper urgently. Thanks! Your early reply is much appreciated.

Hihi,

I have an indonesian maid to let go. She is 26 this year with 1 kid in Indonesia (divorcee).

She has been with us for 1yr. Prior to that she has worked in middle east for few years taking care of eldery. Reason to let go is our son will stay in full day cc from now onwards so we don't need her anymore.

Her main duty with us is to take care of our 2yr old son. Also she will do all the housework, laundry, cook lunch & dinner.

Her strength is her english quite ok (she teached my son A-Z & 1-20, etc). She can understand basic chinese also. She is honest and very obedient. Whenever we ask her to do things she will do immediately. Also she is very patient to our son.

Her weakness is she is abit slow in doing things so need some supervision but we are ok with it because she can take care of our son well. Also my MIL is at home for the whole day so still ok for us.

I would think her is quite good as i have heard of alot of bad experience before. Pls pm me if you are seriously interested. She is available since mid Jan.

Thanks..
happy.gif

I have a fresh maid who has working experience in Philippines. She loves children and very hardworking. The only pity is she cannot cook chinese food. When i take her, i thought my ex-maid can train her, however, she got a call from home, her father is passed away, such leaving me no choice but to send her off earlier. Myself cannot cook well and need to travel for work, i really got no time to teach her. Other than that, she is great.

Some information for my maid :

1) Filipino
2) Age 25
3) Married with 2 kids (age 6 & 2)

Her housekeeping is excellent too. She still has existing loan for 6 months, her salary is $400 without off day. Let me know if you keen.

Mummies, need some advice here..

My maid of 4 years is ending her contract soon by Aug2012.. Im considering whether to keep her or to let her go... In terms of housework and taking care of my DD of 6 and DS of 4, I think she's pretty good.. Plus she can cook quite well

only set-back is she's very good at spinning stories and after being here for 4 years.. pattern starting to come and starting to be nua now in terms of housework.. Recently, I realise that she has a FB account and has been spending alot of times on her account and she has a BF.

Im thinking of extending her contract for another 2 years but with the above, Im quite worry the next 2 years she will start giving me problem.

Any mummies has any advice for me? I mean, even if I hire a new maid.. after a certain period she will probably also give me problem and funny pattern.

Hi moms,

I am looking for a philippine maid to take care of my only child (6+). She needs to cook simple chinese and western food. Not much house chore bcos house is small. I am ok with off day but provided if I am not travelling over the weekend. I can pay S$380. I need her last weeks of Jun as I will be back to Singapore. If you have an experience an honest maid to let go please email me at [email protected]

Thank you, Jessie

Hi Cribcot,
My current maid, her contract ends at Nov 12, same as yours, is her 4th yr. Good at housework but not good at cooking, but I have my MIL to help, so is ok. But now she also have same pattern like yours, have FB acct and more phone calls. When talked to her, she have the bochamp attitude, as though we are talking to the air. She also sounds rude to my kids. I will let her go once her contract ends. Advise given to me by others, the most is upto 4 years for a maid is good enough. Unless the maid is then good, like those who can work even more than 10yrs. I am headache now, shld I get maid or not? I need one can cook well for my 3 kids, as my MIL is getting old. Haiz...

Need advise please.
As mentioned, my maid's contract will be ending in Nov 2012, should I buy her air tkt now or near to the date? Is it true that it is cheaper to buy earlier than later date?
Thank you.

I recently direct hire a Filipino maid to tk care of 4 yo and 1 yo baby. She is in replacement of my current maid gg bk and my current maid has been coaching her since 30 march till now. However, she inform me that she cannot handle my naughty and playful 4 yo boy and a 1 yo toddler.

She is 31 yo with a 8 yr old daughter, single mother.

She has been working in sg for 4 years, she worked 2 years for Chinese family and the rest for expat family. She is generally good in cooking and housekeeping. Her ex employer wrote a appraisal stating she is good in cooking and baking.

She still has loan with me. there is no agency involve as i direct hire her from phillipines.

PM me if u would be keen to take her up. I can only release her one month prior to confirmation. Thanks

i would recommend her to employers that seek for help in housekeeping and cooking only.

Back