A fresh thread looking for JURONG mummys...

chelsi..

maid - lack of initative..
maid agency..note the tranfer charges eg if u want to change another maid,the old maid is back to agency..some will charge $$

Wah venus... shiok... u bring both sons along? :p

Indonesia maid usually have abit of language problem... you may want to state that the maid knows how to take care of toddler.. for me, i choose new maid who hasn't worked in Singpore before... so that you can train her to suit your style..

Patience also very impt cos you may have to repeat or tell her many times things which you might have told her before... like way of doing thgs, etc

venus,
so envious.. thou i jux went last dec. i loved hk since young and i wish i can go there as often as i can. hehe

bb chelsi,
cant help u mux on the maid as i dun hv maid. but i ever heard some comments like take filipino maid is better than indo. hope it helps

<font color="0000ff">swimming arh...havent let my gal try before...always at the wrong timing...heee....so i duno i one person can handle her or not......maybe the next round, i go and test it out myself lst...before i galang gapok...wahaaa...

i tot of bringing my gal to msia in dec, after she turn one....you all tink is okay to bring her</font>

venus..
bring me along lah... hee hee....

so long din fly already.... a bit felt like going for holiday but no $$ lah...

serene..u can go again this dec hehe since ur boi is big liao..

oh ask u hor..did u bring ur boi to HK last dec?

poshies..afraid not cos ur two kids need u unless they willing to stick to daddy :p

hahah cutie bb... don't worry... many hands around.. probably can help :p

Filipino maid depends... they good at "genging" but boils down to luck...

venus,
mux find sponsor to bring me mah. so got to c hb's mood &amp; $ lor
yup, in fact i brought my boy to HK in 2007 (when he was 3yrs old). we were on F&amp;E as im quite familiar with HK. we went to disneyland on our own and there was also a free 1/2day tour.
as for last dec, we went there again with my in-laws side. and to macau as well. it was also F&amp;E. that trip, we went to ocean park instead.
do let me know if u wish to know some things abt HK. in case i can help u.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">venus &amp; min, got to see my hb mood lor....heee.....last sat i wanted to bring my gal for her lst swim, and he drag drag drag, end up nv go....sigh...

Serene, you know HK very well?</font>

cutiebb99,
em... not v well but quite bah.. if u 1 2 know where got branded goods, where got factory outlets i know. i also know how to get to certain plcs. i can also name u a few hotels which r new mtr stations which is convenient if u r on F&amp;E. hehe
so how's ur new job responsibilities?

<font color="0000ff">Serene, I ask u next yr okay...tot of bringing my gal to go HK disney land and ocean park cos its nearer....haaaa....

for my work, lousy man....intend to quit after getting my half a mth aws, which is in dec lar, so throwing letter in Jan...

very sian lor...the big boss is like mad dog, alt days will aim at me and scold, always find all sort of things out to scold...especially payroll period, even more jialat...scold even more...so work till very stress and no motivation, everyday wake up, think of coming to work is like gg to hell...so scare of today wht will get scolded or not....haaaa</font>

cutiebb99,
no prob, tell u more when u r gg next yr.
btw, hv u been to any disneyland? cox personally, i was rather disappointed with the hk disneyland. finds it abit small. moreover, when i went in 2007, 1 of the attractions not opened so i was abit sian. but think now got more things to see.

well, try to endure till u take bonus. me 2, im also trying to hang on till dec! u sound so pathetic, kena scolded lor.. think i also cant take it if i were u

<font color="0000ff">Serene, I never went in, only outside taking picture, cos that time only me and my gf went and we got no kids at that time, so dont feel like gg in to see...so we just drop by about 5pm+ 6pm+ to take pictures outside the area and look ard....heee....but i heard the ocean park is good...

yes, im trying to endure...everyone here from junior to senior, all kena scold by the big boss before...everyone....he really say you until you got no pride de...sigh....thats why work till very sian lor...its like why i come here to get scolded by you....</font>

cutie bb... sounds like a tough job... mentally and physically stressful...then the more you should meet up with us... hee hee to de-stress.. pm us the co lah so that we make sure we don't join them haha.....

serene.. the branded goods in HK cheap? hiaz... tt time i went HK didn't get to go to factory outlet... think my hb said too out of the way

cutiebb99,
disneyland is my love and my dream is to visit all the disneylands in the world! *like so childish ya* so i hv been to a couple disneylands and hence, my expectations of it is quite high. which is y im disappointed when i went to hk.
ocean park is bigger and has varieties. so u can also consider gg.

aiyo, ur big boss sounds terrible! cant imagine if i were to be scolded everyday. i sure quarrel with him lor. i cant stand being scolded by pple, esp for nothing

<font color="0000ff">Min &amp; Serene, I will pm you the coy name oki, please dont join this coy, no benefits and everyday worry about being scolded...everyday go home very tired le, cos tense up for whole day, then go home suddenly relax my mind, become so tired...can you imagine he can say/scold you until you cry, so many of my collgs cant tahan and cry....i tell myself, i will hold back my tears no matter how badly I want to cry...

I nv been to any yet, im a mountain totorise lar....haaa....so im trying to save up, so that I can bring my gal to many places, but not easy to save up, cos i have been spending buying clothes for her, until now cant wear finish...die lor...

btw im trying to sell away Pampers Active Dry Size M, if anyone noes who needs to buy, let me noe, cos i bought too many le, then actually my gal should wear L instead of M, so now die again, so many packets at home....haiz....</font>

<font color="0000ff">btw all mummies, does you all have any charts which hv all the details in like ur bb name, DOB, etc etc....can send me a copy</font>

cutiebb99,
o dear.. ur situation sounds terrible. pls pm us the coy name, in case i suay suay join them.
aiyo, me same same as u. every mth said save $ then still spend on clothes. now trying v v hard. let's jia you!

<font color="0000ff">ya lor Serene, bad coy lar...alrdy pm you le...

very hard to save lei...everytime payday will say save, but then see online spree got nice clothings, just buy...haaa.....we must encourage each other to save....haaa</font>

cutiebb99,
got the coy name. i heard of it b4. think i also saw it when i pass by..
ya, im trying hard not too see the bp &amp; sprees in the forum now.. scared i cant endure the temptation!
u got msn? we msn then we motivate each other. my msn is [email protected]

morning....

wow.... bb chelsi...
good lah... at least it is more flex...

hi cutiebb,
that is bad... do pm me ur co ...... haha... try to avoid too...

hi serene,
i din know hk got branded stuff lah... do let me know.... cheap a not..... see the net trip up tp china... then can stop by hk... haha my last few bz trip up there din stop at hk.... all just go to hk airport...

morning!

Cutiebb, got it... added :)

poshies, not bad.. quite fun to go on biz trip... at least work is not so boring ;-)

morning mummies

cutiebb99,
u shld be able to c me in msn if u log in

chelsi,
ur fren got experience in tis line? cox i believe it is not so easy. and u need contacts &amp; networking ya

poshies,
if u talking abt lv, hermes, burberry, etc., yes hk do hv. there is tis shopping ctr tt hv all the branded boutiques. i go there so tempted, luckily i didnt hv mux time othrwise sure will buy 1.

<font color="0000ff">Morning Mummies...

Poshies, pm you le...

i saw you gals le...later msn to chat chat....heee...u gals chat over msn???</font>

min,
cant really remember abt the prices. like i said, i try not to go in when i was there last yr. moreover i also didnt hv mux time. it may be a blessing?

<font color="0000ff">I never step into any branded boutique lei, just pass by and feel they are so much class than spore boutiques....haaa</font>

serene..i just add u in msn...

can c me?

When u bring ur boi to HK,does he has any problems like food ,toilet? did u bring stroller there?

hi cutiebb,
got ur email...... i think the line u do will not be my job scope..

hi min,
my bz... no fun at all.... most of the time go alone... go to those ulu factory..... not too much time to shop also... i think i shop mainly in the hk airport.... hahha but like u say at least no need all the time stay in office but office work still need to do when travel.... haiz.....

hi serene,
izt... haha.... i don mind go walk walk.... haha.... but i had not been to any holiday trip since 2004... that was for honeymoon.... see that is how bad...

hi venus,
i think it might be easier withou the stroller... but then there is a lot of walking lah... ur boy okie with walking... my boy sure will complain leg pain.... haha

venus,
i didnt c u on msn leh.

my boy didnt hv much prob when we went to hk. hk food same as s'pore so no issue. b/f got hotel b/f, othrwise we go to those cha chan ting and he takes porridge or noodle.
actually i feel that hk is the same as s'pore so there shld not be any prob coping. i feel v at ease there, mayb i hear pple talk in cantonese all the time and i feel so homely. which is y i love hk! hehe
i didnt bring stroller as my boy doesnt sit stroller since he turns 1yr +. so during our trips there, when he needs to nap i jux carry him &amp; walk ard.

hmm serene..weird..i add u liao..u not online is it?

my hotmail is ng_***@hotmail.com

my boi lazy at walking..still thinking on the stroller..

venus,
im online now and also hv added u leh. still cant c u
if ur boy is lazy, then u can bring stroller. cox there is a lot of walking in ocean park &amp; disneyland. and if u go shopping, it will be convenient. however if u go to Ladies Mkt, then dun carry the stroller along. cox it is crowded and diffcult to push the stroller. imagine is a pasar malam

ya... agree. Lots of walking so must wear comfy shoes.. the food there is yummy... like their porridge and ice lemon tea... we can never get it here like tht of HK....

Venus, if F&amp;E and not driving... can buy the mtr tickets at the airport... worth it... unltd rides...

Back