7month old feeding schedule

feliciag

Hi mummies, can I know the feeding schedule of a 7 month old? My baby is currently on 3x solids and 3x milk per day but she is always fussing during milk sessions. I'm thinking of dropping the afternoon milk. She only drinks 140ml per session. Will the intake be too little?

Difficult to say whether is too little or not, though most guideline is abt 750ml daily... Need to consider if it is a sudden drop for just a few days of milk strike or all along she didn't drink much, and also how much solid she finished. But if I'm you I won't reduce the session coz its still early, most of the nutrition at this stage is still mainly come from bm or fm. Could try to reduce the amount but increase the frequency.

My younger daughter is coming to 7 month old. Everyday, she is taking 3 time milk (we add some honey cereal in her milk, she can finish all, 180ml each time). Then noon time, my mil will feed her the honey cereal with 2 scoop of milk powder. Evening time, i will feed her fish porridge. So basically my girl is taking 2 x solids and 3 x milk per day.

Back