4 days missed period

hoping_miracle

Hi everyone!

anyone can give me any advice?
My menses is 4 days late. My period is always regular, never been late before and my cycle is usually
28-30 days cycle. Tested twice on hpt and both turned out negative. Didnt use morning pee and dint hold my pee that long for both times. I feel mild crampy and usually that is a sign that period is coming. Yesterday, I used an OPK, just for the fun of it and I saw a line but the line was not dark as the control line. Dont know if it means anything. I thought of doing a blood test but will it be too early and then i'll get another negative?

Thank you.
hoping_miracle

The pregnancy test kits normally wont go wrong...prob u can test a few days later.

My period is always punctual too...but sometimes, rare though, i will b a few days late. But still AF will come after a few days...

Hi everyone!

anyone can give me any advice?
My menses is 4 days late. My period is always regular, never been late before and my cycle is usually
28-30 days cycle. Tested twice on hpt and both turned out negative. Didnt use morning pee and dint hold my pee that long for both times. I feel mild crampy and usually that is a sign that period is coming. Yesterday, I used an OPK, just for the fun of it and I saw a line but the line was not dark as the control line. Dont know if it means anything. I thought of doing a blood test but will it be too early and then i'll get another negative?

Thank you.
hoping_miracle
Try again few days ltr using morning urine. Or u cam try clearblue digital kit. A faint line shd be a positive line!:)

My menses is 5 days late now but I was tested bfn a few times. Yet I'm experiencing preg symptoms like hot flashes, slight cramping, slow digestion and headache and dizzy at times. Does anyone has the same encounter as me?

My menses is 5 days late now but I was tested bfn a few times. Yet I'm experiencing preg symptoms like hot flashes, slight cramping, slow digestion and headache and dizzy at times. Does anyone has the same encounter as me?
my friend also have similar symptoms like you and she is not pregnant too.

Back