2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi I just saw tan siew bouy for the first time and was given 2months supply of medicine to brew. She also had powder form type if u find brew too troublesome. I paid a total of $184. Which means per month is $92 which I find quite reasonable. so both me and my hb is $368. Her medicine is start drinking after menses clear. Then drink 2 days and stop 2 days. One thing different from all other tcm I see is her medicine is the same throughout the 2 months. I am still very skeptical cuz normally tcm will give us drink 1 week then go back check how our body react and then give us different type of medicine toward our ovulation period. I really dun dare to pin too much hope but both hb and I did find something improve. For me is I start to see more ewcm which I dun have in e past. For hb is he feel more energetic when bd

Hi everyone, I missed my period for five days. This is the first time my menses has not arrived on Cd 38. It usually arrived at Cd 30, latest Cd 32.

I tested using the hpt kit but it came out negative. Hence I was thinking of doing a blood test. Can I just walk in to kkh and ask for one? Not sure if they will entertain me.. I read polyclinic results are not released on the same day .. *confused*
You can do blood test at any GP, the result will be out in 2 days
Some GP may dissuade you from doing blood test if your hpk is negative but you can always insist.

Hi I just saw tan siew bouy for the first time and was given 2months supply of medicine to brew. She also had powder form type if u find brew too troublesome. I paid a total of $184. Which means per month is $92 which I find quite reasonable. so both me and my hb is $368. Her medicine is start drinking after menses clear. Then drink 2 days and stop 2 days. One thing different from all other tcm I see is her medicine is the same throughout the 2 months. I am still very skeptical cuz normally tcm will give us drink 1 week then go back check how our body react and then give us different type of medicine toward our ovulation period. I really dun dare to pin too much hope but both hb and I did find something improve. For me is I start to see more ewcm which I dun have in e past. For hb is he feel more energetic when bd

They told you they have powder form type?

I did asked them before and they mentioned they have too many people so they stopped the powder form except for cancer illness.

They told you they have powder form type?

I did asked them before and they mentioned they have too many people so they stopped the powder form except for cancer illness.

Yes, Dr tan told me. Cuz I told her that me and hub always work till late home and that's why hard to find time to bd. Maybe when she heard us work late, she told me also choose powder type

Me too.. Sigh.. I am very upset and disappointed when my AF came every month.. I felt like I put a lot of stress on myself.. But I feel like I cannot relax..

Let's all think of it this way. If AF comes or came, means all of us can still enjoy the good food and do the shopping for the festive season, which we probably cannot do if we get pregnant.

i used to see Dr Su from Bukit Batok and she helped me conceive my first child
But after i delivered, i didn't go back as frequently as i used to, because it is too far away from my house.
I find that she is really good, her med warm my body up, and give me alot of EWCM
Talking to her is therapeutic too because she is very assuring
Her med is only $22 per week , i find the price reasonable , just that the travelling journey is too hectic

i used to see Dr Su from Bukit Batok and she helped me conceive my first child
But after i delivered, i didn't go back as frequently as i used to, because it is too far away from my house.
I find that she is really good, her med warm my body up, and give me alot of EWCM
Talking to her is therapeutic too because she is very assuring
Her med is only $22 per week , i find the price reasonable , just that the travelling journey is too hectic
Which part of bb? The one near West Ave 6 beside the mc Donald's?

Hello all, i have very light flow/ short period (2-3 days). Anyone knows if this will affect fertility or have any remedies to increase it?

Hello all, i have very light flow/ short period (2-3 days). Anyone knows if this will affect fertility or have any remedies to increase it?
Hi. Sinseh did say it's more normal to have 4-5days flow. But your flow will reduce as we ladies age. For me I belong to older age and my flow is like yours and worse is I have pre and post Af spotting for up to 4-5days. I believe TCM can help you to normalize your flow.

Despite so, I conceived so don't lose hope.

Hi. Sinseh did say it's more normal to have 4-5days flow. But your flow will reduce as we ladies age. For me I belong to older age and my flow is like yours and worse is I have pre and post Af spotting for up to 4-5days. I believe TCM can help you to normalize your flow.

Despite so, I conceived so don't lose hope.
Hello can i check which sinseh u went to?

Hello can i check which sinseh u went to?

I went to 3 sinsehs before in this sequence : Dr Wu Liping. Dr Chia @ Upper Serangoon and Dr Tan Siew Buoy.

The only one that worked for me is Dr Wu Liping. The rest I don't really feel any good (in my own experience).

Ms Wu Liping
New Century TCMS Healthcare Clinic
Blk 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
#01-789
S 560408
Tel 6456 0789
Wed 9.30am - 8pm Sun 9.30am - 5pm

I last visited her was in 2012 or 13. Not sure if there's any change in that details so better to call to enquire if you're planning to.

Hi Merry Christmas to all ladies! :)

I wanna ask for your opinions and advices. I have been unable to concentrate for 2weeks also feeling lethargic and sleepy since Sunday.
I just returned from acupuncture today and was told to do a HPT. Sadly it was negative. However there are streaks of blood on the toilet paper.
Actually 2days ago, there was also a drop of blood on toilet paper after pee. My menses wont be here until 5days later.
Does anyone experience same thing and successfully conceived or didnt conceived?

Thank you!

@patn Some articles say implantation bleeding/spotting is uncommon but I for one experienced it twice when I conceived. My body is weird that I always get few days of spotting prior to Af but for my IB, it only happened one or two times as I wiped and that's all. As for other symptoms, I really find pre Af ones are just as similar.

Time will tell and every cycle is a new hope, symptoms or not. Good luck to you.

@patn Some articles say implantation bleeding/spotting is uncommon but I for one experienced it twice when I conceived. My body is weird that I always get few days of spotting prior to Af but for my IB, it only happened one or two times as I wiped and that's all. As for other symptoms, I really find pre Af ones are just as similar.

Time will tell and every cycle is a new hope, symptoms or not. Good luck to you.

hi @redvel Many thanks for sharing!
I also have spotting few days before AF but I don't usually feel tired before it comes. I'd never really observe any symptoms before AF or ovulation; except 7-10days before AF, my skin is usually like "grainy" (not smooth) at my back... now I have smooth skin.

Also lately I keep getting mild tingling sensation at pelvic which at times when stretching myself will feel slight aching pain. Like now, after pee there is no more traces of blood... I find it weird.

Now its festive seasons... I have to watch what I eat to be just in case. :S

I went to 3 sinsehs before in this sequence : Dr Wu Liping. Dr Chia @ Upper Serangoon and Dr Tan Siew Buoy.

The only one that worked for me is Dr Wu Liping. The rest I don't really feel any good (in my own experience).

Ms Wu Liping
New Century TCMS Healthcare Clinic
Blk 408 Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
#01-789
S 560408
Tel 6456 0789
Wed 9.30am - 8pm Sun 9.30am - 5pm

I last visited her was in 2012 or 13. Not sure if there's any change in that details so better to call to enquire if you're planning to.
Thank u :)

Hi all,

I'm new to this thread ... today is my 3dpiui. ..
Anyone can share what to eat and to do, and what not to eat and not to do during this tww.

Thanks a lot and Merry Xmas. ..

To be honest on months I tried to go by the golden rules, I never could get there. Instead my bfps happened when i do all the "no-nos".

I think just do and eat everything in moderation and staying happy may be just the way to go.

Thanks alot for your advise :) ...
It is hard to follow all the no no and stressful :(...

I can understand since I went through ivf before and sometimes "not following the book" seems to be too high a stake to take. (I've done almost everything from tip #1 to #101 but none worked for me :( ).

I think just try to do all the things you like... Don't take the 2ww too differently. Sometimes I feel if it's meant to be, it will be. Most importantly keep the positivity the Mighty One (whatever religion you may have) will bless you when the time is right.

Last edited:
I can understand since I went through ivf before and sometimes "not following the book" seems to be too high a stake to take. (I've done almost everything from tip #1 to #101 but none worked for me :( ).

I think just try to do all the things you like... Don't take the 2ww too differently. Sometimes I feel if it's meant to be, it will be. Most importantly keep the positivity the Mighty One (whatever religion you may have) will bless you when the time is right.

Thanks alot for your advises....
Feel more better now....

now I am having af.
another unsuccessful cycle.
but the thing is my cycle stretched longer now.
*puzzled*
*hugz*
Could be it stress related or changes to lifestyle? I also o-ed a couple of days later this month which could be due to the throat infection earlier this month.

Dear sisters,

I have a few items to let go at below cost:

1) 11 ovulation test sticks expiry feb 2017. Selling all for $5.
2) 1 watson ovulation test stick exp sep 2017. Selling for $5 neg.
3) 3 david ovulation test strips exp jan 2017, and 12 david ovulation test strips exp oct 2016. Total 15 strips selling all for $3
4) 1 clearblue pregnancy test stick exp feb 2016 (selling cheap at $5 as close to expiry). I will throw in 2 pregnancy test strips that are also expiring in feb 2016 for free.
5) 7 david pregnancy test strips expiry June 2016. Selling all for $1.50

Or u can get all 1) to 5) for $17

Postage included.

I have tried all and so far they are reliable. Do PM me for individual items or the whole package. Price is slightly negotiable within reasonable limits as i just want to clear.

Baby dusts to all!

ImageUploadedByForum1451879477.956388.jpg

10 HPT strips to bless. Expiry Oct16. For good luck if you like to try old wives tale. I've been lucky to have received many leftover OPK, HPT, sanitary pads, worn maternity and baby clothes from mummies. Like to pay it forward. Please PM your address and I will mail them out. Cheers.

Updated: all blessed. Thanks

Last edited:
Hello ladies, Anyone went for check up while ttc just to make sure that theres no fertility issues? Can i go to normal GP or must i go to a gynae?

Hi all, 1st time on this thread.. had mc early last yr. Since then ttc with no results. Dunno if i shld keep trying on my own or seek medical help.. AF again this mth and quite sian alr.

Hi ttc2016. .

If u r desperate to have baby . Maybe can seek for medical help ..

If u still young you may try for 3 more months ? Then seek for help..

I had mc on end of year 2013.. then try 1 year before I seek for medical .. at kkh .. there are few steps / tests before they advise u to go for clomid, iui and ivf..

I ding dong here and that.. and just done my first iui at kkh last Dec 2015..

Hi ttc2016. .

If u r desperate to have baby . Maybe can seek for medical help ..

If u still young you may try for 3 more months ? Then seek for help..

I had mc on end of year 2013.. then try 1 year before I seek for medical .. at kkh .. there are few steps / tests before they advise u to go for clomid, iui and ivf..

I ding dong here and that.. and just done my first iui at kkh last Dec 2015..
Hi @pimpim,

Is there any specific department to go to in KKH for it? Appreciate if you could share more details. I am ttc-ing for 4 cycles now and am turning 34 in 2016. Wanna get more info so that I know how to go about it when time comes.

Thanks!

Hi Simbb, u can try gg to polyclinic get a referral letter first then they will refer u to kkh for subsidised rates. They will put u for a few tests before u can be referred to reproductive medicine department for iui or ivf

Hello buddy ... It's me again haha!
How are u? I'm cd2 now. Sooooo tired now with the heavy flow :(
Hello reaxys,

I am cd33/13dpo. Late ovulation this cycle, maybe due to my throat infection early last month. My usual LP is 16 days. Will see if my aunty flo turns up these few days.

New cycle for you. Jiayou!

Back