2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hi gals,

Can you all count your heart rate??? press your right fingers and put it on your left pulse to count it! After counting, pls post on this thread how many beats u got per min. I wanna determine is it true or not. Let u knw what i am trying to do later aft i recd replies :) have fun. so exciting!!!

Last edited:

Morning! At least u all have symptoms. I have NOTHING AT ALL. No preggy symptoms. Hais. Hope my AF doesn't report today. So sianssss.
I got alot of symptoms. But they're not preggie exclusive. it's like I feel like crap so if not preggie don't feel worth it. lol! Cuz I got alot of mao bing in the first place... gastric prob, stress, monthly hardcore PMS mood swings etc...

This morning just quarrel with hub because he ask why got ants in the kitchen and said that I'm not cautious enough. hellooooooooooo only I use the kitchen?! Quarrel until late for work even. -.-

Hi ladies, this morning I tested using clearblue easy digital ovulation kit and I still get a smiley face .. Yesterday I started to get my smiley face in the morning. Hope I'm O-ing soon.. Gets EWCM till now too. My fren was asking me if she can jus pee on the clearblue ovulation stick directly and read the lines instead cos her test holder is spoilt after her son accidentally sat on the unopened box of ovulation test kit.. This morning after I have gotten my smiley face, I eject out and this is what I saw (photo attached). Looks positive ? A few days ago when I got a blank circle (meaning low fertility ), one line is fainter than the other. If can't read the lines from the stick itself, then my fren will need to buy another box of clearblue ovulation test kit.. Lol!
ImageUploadedByForum1392172258.009452.jpg

Hi ladies, this morning I tested using clearblue easy digital ovulation kit and I still get a smiley face .. Yesterday I started to get my smiley face in the morning. Hope I'm O-ing soon.. Gets EWCM till now too. My fren was asking me if she can jus pee on the clearblue ovulation stick directly and read the lines instead cos her test holder is spoilt after her son accidentally sat on the unopened box of ovulation test kit.. This morning after I have gotten my smiley face, I eject out and this is what I saw (photo attached). Looks positive ? A few days ago when I got a blank circle (meaning low fertility ), one line is fainter than the other. If can't read the lines from the stick itself, then my fren will need to buy another box of clearblue ovulation test kit.. Lol! View attachment 205911
I read it's not accurate to read like this. So better buy another stick. It could be one line fainter yet still detects smiley face.

Hi ladies, this morning I tested using clearblue easy digital ovulation kit and I still get a smiley face .. Yesterday I started to get my smiley face in the morning. Hope I'm O-ing soon.. Gets EWCM till now too. My fren was asking me if she can jus pee on the clearblue ovulation stick directly and read the lines instead cos her test holder is spoilt after her son accidentally sat on the unopened box of ovulation test kit.. This morning after I have gotten my smiley face, I eject out and this is what I saw (photo attached). Looks positive ? A few days ago when I got a blank circle (meaning low fertility ), one line is fainter than the other. If can't read the lines from the stick itself, then my fren will need to buy another box of clearblue ovulation test kit.. Lol! View attachment 205911
e moment i saw that i tot u were preggy lol :) jiayou! it looks positive!

I got alot of symptoms. But they're not preggie exclusive. it's like I feel like crap so if not preggie don't feel worth it. lol! Cuz I got alot of mao bing in the first place... gastric prob, stress, monthly hardcore PMS mood swings etc...

This morning just quarrel with hub because he ask why got ants in the kitchen and said that I'm not cautious enough. hellooooooooooo only I use the kitchen?! Quarrel until late for work even. -.-
aiyo mayb he oso stress la. small matter, don angry for too long. jus clean it ok liao ma. why quarrel ? :)
i think i am like u. a lot of mao bing oso. haiz

I read it's not accurate to read like this. So better buy another stick. It could be one line fainter yet still detects smiley face.

Ya, I think I read from the instruction sheets too.. I told her good to spend a bit more money to get a proper test holder instead of keep guessing and feeling unsure whether is positive or not.

Hi gals, I am feeling silly now. Just now I saw that I have one preg test stick left and couldn't resist and went to try (even though I should only test on 15 Feb if AF didn't come...) -__- End up the test stick was invalid (no lines showing at all). I think God wants me to learn patience in waiting...

im also being tested by God with patience... -.-" tough.....

e moment i saw that i tot u were preggy lol :) jiayou! it looks positive!

aiyo mayb he oso stress la. small matter, don angry for too long. jus clean it ok liao ma. why quarrel ? :)
i think i am like u. a lot of mao bing oso. haiz

Hahah.. Emily, I wish I get a BFP too leh.. But hubby only want to start engine in April cos he wants me to rest and tiao my body back after my key hole surgery done last year end nov to remove an ovarian cysts plus a few endometriosis cysts.. And also for us to take a break from TTC after trying actively for close to a year but not successful.. Now I'm jus trying to take TCM medicine to tiao my body and to track my O and take bbt to show my TCM sinseh. U Jia you too:)

Added myself!

Waiting for BFP:
9 Feb - qin17
9 Feb - gooiee (tested bfn)
11 Feb - hwifie
14 Feb - Emily Tan (testing again)
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
4 Mar - wantababy
11 Mar - chocopiggie

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Jan:
tanja78, dogdog and wivi789

Congratulations to those happily proceeded to BFP in Feb:
little_bud

Hi gals,

Can you all count your heart rate??? press your right fingers and put it on your left pulse to count it! After counting, pls post on this thread how many beats u got per min. I wanna determine is it true or not. Let u knw what i am trying to do later aft i recd replies :) have fun. so exciting!!!

please help me to count ok? :)

Hahah.. Emily, I wish I get a BFP too leh.. But hubby only want to start engine in April cos he wants me to rest and tiao my body back after my key hole surgery done last year end nov to remove an ovarian cysts plus a few endometriosis cysts.. And also for us to take a break from TTC after trying actively for close to a year but not successful.. Now I'm jus trying to take TCM medicine to tiao my body and to track my O and take bbt to show my TCM sinseh. U Jia you too:)
ya tiao your body oso good. u have 1 son already so no hurry for u :) best for u and best for bb :)
we have to jiayou for those #1 oso don hav one

Hehehe.. I also wanna join in. Added myself

Waiting for BFP:9 Feb - qin17
11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
4 Mar - wantababy
5 Mar - Hlixian
11 Mar - chocopiggie

little_bud

My af has arrived today so my cycle restart.

11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
4 Mar - wantababy
11 Mar - chocopiggie
18 Mar - qin17

little_bud

Updated the list:
11 Feb - hwifie
15 Feb - Pooh232
15 Feb - catinthesky
17 Feb - maerceci
18 Feb - dustygritty
19 Feb - mshoon
20 Feb - Jumbo girl
20 Feb - bel_vodka
22feb - hopeful mum
24 Feb - Whinypooh
24 Feb - stoneystoney
25 Feb - doodoo
28 Feb - Sonia78
2 Mar - Booy
4 Mar - wantababy
5 Mar - Hlixian
11 Mar - chocopiggie
18 Mar - qin17

little_bud

Hi gals,

Emily, mine was abt 56-60...

hwifie, i also have no symptoms lei except stomach and gastric fluttering. people said preg, breast wil be very painful and sore. :( AF didn't report. I am doing another testing this week when i see my TCM. Hopefully can see a + sign LOL day dream...

Jiayou!!!!! Im hoping to c a plus sign too. Af not here yet. Yay

Hi Ladies

Here are some of the read ups online about pregnancy pulse :)

acupuncturist says you don't feel the "slippery pulse" until your at least 6 weeks pregnant.

My old acupuncturist couldn't tell that I was pg by my pulse when I was 9 months pregnant and huge! She just said that my pulses felt "full." My current acupuncturist says that he can usually tell by the time the heart starts beating at around 6 weeks. He feels it as an extra little "blip" on the heart pulse.

She kept telling me my pulse looked good but wouldn't say I was until after my beta. She did tell me she thought I had twins right before my doctor did. About week 16, she told me she thought they were boy/girl and she was right.

I can't believe that your acupuncturist was able to pick up on your pulse so early, but I'm a believer now! Congrats again and I'll be praying for you. Best of luck :)

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a40856374/diy_pregnancy_pulse_slippery_pulse

Jiayou!!!!! Im hoping to c a plus sign too. Af not here yet. Yay
jiayou jiayou!!! hwifie another way is to count ur heart rate. i have posted one to ask u ladies to count.

Hi gals,

jiayou jiayou!!! hwifie another way is to count ur heart rate. i have posted one to ask u ladies to count.

Hi gals,

Hahah.. Okie Emily .. I jus counted mine (pulse rate). It is 88 beats per minute :)

Just down scroll v fast thought it's BFP! hurhur jiayou!

Hi gals,

I also got 88... exactly same as angel_mummy. Today still not too bad, two nights ago I got heart palpitations at night. :(

Sharing some interesting stuffs to you girls...

Pulse reading. try reading your pulse everyday and see your pattern. If unsure abt your pulse, perhaps can check with your TCM?
http://infertilityinaustin.wordpress.com/2008/10/04/reading-a-pregnancy-pulse/

The 29 Pulse Diagnosis - slippery pulse (hua mai) could be a sign of pregnancy!!! but sad to say... also could be Oing or AF showing
http://www.sacredlotus.com/diagnosis/pulse_images.cfm
I cannot tell sia. I can only tell... I have stable pulse. lol

hi everyone. i am ttcing my #2. jowever i am stilll bfing my #1. af still haywire.i have no clue when is my o. my opk all used up.. any idea where can i buy those cheap opk? :)

hahaha Emily, I tried, but I cant feel much leh! hahaha I only know im breathing and living, very bad at counting this sort of thing

hi everyone. i am ttcing my #2. jowever i am stilll bfing my #1. af still haywire.i have no clue when is my o. my opk all used up.. any idea where can i buy those cheap opk? :)
Hi Welcome! I bought mine from Qoo10. :) but haven't started using yet lol. How old is your #1?

Ya, I think I read from the instruction sheets too.. I told her good to spend a bit more money to get a proper test holder instead of keep guessing and feeling unsure whether is positive or not.
why is the test holder impt?
wah how come u girls so high one?

is there a regulation like count when resting for how long etc? if not resting pulse and standing pulse also abit diff leh..? i got 75...
dunno how to see smooth or not though??

hi gals

I posted abt counting heart rate bpm just now. research shows pregnant ladies have 80bpm and abv. so was thinking maybe not accurate de lor.

and of cos we must do in a calm mode. not that u have just finished a run or u just walked and pounce on your chair. u can do it while lying dwn or sitting dwn with palms relax. don hold it up as it is not relax.

mine was 82 , 83 bpm

hi gals

I posted abt counting heart rate bpm just now. research shows pregnant ladies have 80bpm and abv. so was thinking maybe not accurate de lor.

and of cos we must do in a calm mode. not that u have just finished a run or u just walked and pounce on your chair. u can do it while lying dwn or sitting dwn with palms relax. don hold it up as it is not relax.

mine was 82 , 83 bpm

i don't think an absolute number is accurate -- basal heart rate for every individual is different. Just like bbt, if you say 36 degrees with O, true for some pple (with bbt 35), but definitely not true for others (with bbt 37) So just like bbt, probably measure across time, and you see a certain spike, maybe might reflect pregnancy...

I also got 88... exactly same as angel_mummy. Today still not too bad, two nights ago I got heart palpitations at night. :(

dustygritty, i remember you mentioned this a couple of days ago, but i think i forgot to reply. It shouldn't be of great concern, unless if this becomes a regular thing for an extended period of time. so relax and don't worry too much about it (but please do, if it carries on!). I too have experienced palpitations here and there, heart literally skipping a beat... and have seen a cardiologist about it... with their assurance... it's normal :)

isit? I tot I was abnormal since everyone else so high... :)

generally speaking lah... athletes have lower heart rate, because their bodies are well trained to process the blood/oxygen more effectively... so at a resting state, the heart needs to work less so lower heart rate...

Back