2WW - for those TTC-ing

Doodoo123: Yup, I tag along for free cuz he hit the quota to enable both of us to go free...

Emily Tan: better to believe than regret lo... if possible to hide, just wait for 3 months then say lo.. also another this thing is, if the baby is unstable in the first trimester, u tell others then the bb just happen to be unhealthy or what then need to abort or wat, others who know will also feel upset n disappointed ma... so when bb stable after 3 months then tell is better in my opinion...
Hopefully we can get preggy fast! Actually i don really care abt telling ppl i m preg (less than 3mths) but of cos to close friends, parents and in laws. Cos if we preg, they need to know too.

chocopigggie, i rmb u had a cute puppy right?

Angel_mommy: I dun think my Hubby troops can survive that long lei... past months we bd alternate days throughout the fertile period oso nv kena... maybe it's this month I too stressed up on family issues that my body O earlier... oso gd la, next month I'm travelling to South Africa, so even got bb also not gd to fly so far right...it's all God's will lo, I'll just listen to it... :rolleyes:

hmm...not advisable to fly when preggie....oh nooo...we are gg genting in apr(confirmed) and OZ in may(itinerary drawn up)....ooohhh shugs

She told me she did the deed on unfertile days and avoid bd on fertile days .. Doing the opposite of what we are doing .. And she strike :(
maybe we shld try doing the opposite way??? maybe all of us here can strike???
why not give a try hahah... for me i didn't really track my O days or fertile days, cos i don seem to have those days. I just try whenever i feel like it.

from e moment i married, Every cny oso sian. ppl will look dwn on me and will think is my problem tht i don have kids. y always e woman's prob?

I don't believe in those myths, the reason I didn't want to tell is becoz I want it to be stable, if not like chocopiggie says may disappoint others when not working. except for the first one I told my parents and in laws when positive. the other 2 times they only knew when I miscarried. if can I want to keep quiet all the way until I deliver the baby then put on FB. hahaha. anything can happen in that 9 mths not just first trim.

like a friend, she disappeared for 10 mths on FB, then yest in a post she was tagged, at TMC delivering. hahaa

hmm...not advisable to fly when preggie....oh nooo...we are gg genting in apr(confirmed) and OZ in may(itinerary drawn up)....ooohhh shugs

not advisable mainly in 1st trimester (unstable) and 3rd (close to delivery)... if it falls in 2nd trimester, as long as your pregnancy is stable and your gynae say ok, then is fine...

I'm going Europe in apr.. Hoping this month is succesful then BB can go together.. Haha

at least the results come fast.. dont need to wait. Try harder this month..

wow going europe, dats my dream...never been there before. previously hub was saying if got bb #2 and can use the maternity leave to go there for 1 mth plus...so shiok. but will be super cold in oct/nov?

I don't believe in those myths, the reason I didn't want to tell is becoz I want it to be stable, if not like chocopiggie says may disappoint others when not working. except for the first one I told my parents and in laws when positive. the other 2 times they only knew when I miscarried. if can I want to keep quiet all the way until I deliver the baby then put on FB. hahaha. anything can happen in that 9 mths not just first trim.

like a friend, she disappeared for 10 mths on FB, then yest in a post she was tagged, at TMC delivering. hahaa

lol i have many friends like that too!! many months never see, then suddenly announce baby born liao

maybe we shld try doing the opposite way??? maybe all of us here can strike???
why not give a try hahah... for me i didn't really track my O days or fertile days, cos i don seem to have those days. I just try whenever i feel like it.

from e moment i married, Every cny oso sian. ppl will look dwn on me and will think is my problem tht i don have kids. y always e woman's prob?

yar!! it takes 2 pple to make a bb... why only ask the women??

wow going europe, dats my dream...never been there before. previously hub was saying if got bb #2 and can use the maternity leave to go there for 1 mth plus...so shiok. but will be super cold in oct/nov?

depends on where you wanna go.. not whole europe v cold...

ya agreed with u. 9mths oso can have problem. to make things worst... what if give birth to a baby who is not normal? wah more jia lat. no need to face ppl liao (but parents n in laws sure know cos will often see us),

for my case now, only hb and i know. not even my daughter, later she go and spread. my mil and parents and siblings also dunno yet whahaaa!!!

ya agreed with u. 9mths oso can have problem. to make things worst... what if give birth to a baby who is not normal? wah more jia lat. no need to face ppl liao (but parents n in laws sure know cos will often see us),
it will be tough, but if the decision made is to keep the child then embrace it. my friends child has down syndrome, but she still posts pics of her kid on FB. so adorable and innocent. I find their heart very big and brave. now society more open liao, if decided to keep then just have to face it and love the new life. I admire my friend's courage.

afternoon ladies !
morning has been busy for me, and thread is moving fast, need to spend some time to read !

stoney,
hiyah my smurf power not that strong huh, and ur AF is like mine, super zhun one, dont even need alarm clock !
its okay, dont give up , u have us here to company you !

wow all the postings on holiday, so shiok !

wivi789,
if u need to travel, gynae wont stop but u just need to take extra care and be careful on the food.

maybe we should organise a day to meet for kopi and lunch, then we can see each other f2f ... think it is gg to be fun !

Emily Tan: Yup, I have a Pomeranian puppy! :)

pooh232: my hubby also say, "u gals should have an outing or whatsapp grp chat instead if bombing comments in forum.. more efficient ma".. then i told him "then forum thread for 2ww will be ghost town liao lo... " lol...

Me too. If I can choose, I'll only post on fb to announce after I deliver.. Hahah..
I have a fren even lagi best.. Disappeared for many months. One fine day send us text message to invite us to her baby shower. We were all shocked ! Hahah..

for my case now, only hb and i know. not even my daughter, later she go and spread. my mil and parents and siblings also dunno yet whahaaa!!!

whoaaaa but then what if parents/inlaws cook something that you shouldn't be eating while preggie? e.g. cny yu sheng... or they cut pineapple for you to eat... then how? and if they know, can cook lots of tonic tt is good for pregnancy one mah... (of course then alot of kpo-ness comes along lah)

Emily Tan: Yup, I have a Pomeranian puppy! :)

pooh232: my hubby also say, "u gals should have an outing or whatsapp grp chat instead if bombing comments in forum.. more efficient ma".. then i told him "then forum thread for 2ww will be ghost town liao lo... " lol...

lol yar, but also hor... alot of things we discuss.. cannot be done in 1 single shot one mah. questions and things happened every day... but meeting also cannot be meet everyday right? :) we are here as a constant support to everyone... ^_^

for all the home test kits hor... anyone here pee directly on the strips/sticks before? like never use the cup first? would it be less accurate? just wondering if thre is a need to go find a cup... and some instructions say must be v specific 3 seconds... then pee directly cannot control how many seconds leh... lol

not advisable mainly in 1st trimester (unstable) and 3rd (close to delivery)... if it falls in 2nd trimester, as long as your pregnancy is stable and your gynae say ok, then is fine...
I rem when I jus discovered I was pregnant with my #1, we were supposed to go for a holiday in Korea. But in the end didn't go cos my first trimester morning sickness etc very Jia lat.. Vomit and nauseous to the the max. My fren's honeymoon to Europe was last dec. she was married in June. Thankfully by dec she was feeling better liao, so she still go ahead. Jus need to take care of herself and her food intake. But always good to consult gyne and see if suitable to go:)

I think I'm also in the tww. During the wait.. really cannot eat sashimi? Got cravings leh... Also went to color and permed hair cos CNY nearing. opps... o_O

Jumbo girl, I already delayed many trips.. Months after months of disappointment, I just go ahead to plan this time round.

Wivi, just be careful. It should be fine.. You ask BB to be strong..

pooh ,
ya lor. ur power not strong. nevermind. jia you this round.
next round will take clomid n c dr loh. hope. can bfp soon.kekeke..
if not i will go plan holiday..... super tired.

Doodoo I pee directly on the test strip. Should be ok. No need to count till so exact.

Stoney I also with dr Loh. How about the rest here? Who are your gynae

I only keep mum during first trimester. My tummy was a little showing near 8 weeks coz I was always hungry and I start to wear loose clothings. Got pple ask but I denied lor. Then after my detailed scan then I say. :) but I wun announce loud loud la. :p

I only keep mum during first trimester. My tummy was a little showing near 8 weeks coz I was always hungry and I start to wear loose clothings. Got pple ask but I denied lor. Then after my detailed scan then I say. :) but I wun announce loud loud la. :p

8 weeks start showing already?!?! so fast ah!! i thought need 4-5 months then show leh. faint... i'm feeling worried for the wardrobe next time... :rolleyes:

doodoo,
for my case, i am the KS type, so i usually use a cup to collect the urine then test but more troublesome.

mshoon,
same here !
when i was expecting my #1, i just eat and eat non stop, and by 12th week, my tummy is obvious, cannot hide.

chocopiggie,
yes i think it will be fun if we arrange for a meet up.
then we can chat non stop on ttc .... exchanging notes, etc !
if not lets gather the girls and have a show of hands who are keen

stoney,
hiyo ... no choice bo bian, my power is not ultimate level, but i will give up all my luck, okie
yes , i agree, go and schedule an appt with dr loh and see what he propose !
most impt, just relax and enjoy the process, then make it too stressful.

jialat for my case !
AF reported on 17 jan, then for 5 days, so thought that it has ended, and i can start counting down to the CD12 to start ttc, but who knows, the spotting came back last night, now also dont know when to start TTC if i should start BD on CD12 .... haywire !!

doodoo,
for my case, i am the KS type, so i usually use a cup to collect the urine then test but more troublesome.

mshoon,
same here !
when i was expecting my #1, i just eat and eat non stop, and by 12th week, my tummy is obvious, cannot hide.

chocopiggie,
yes i think it will be fun if we arrange for a meet up.
then we can chat non stop on ttc .... exchanging notes, etc !
if not lets gather the girls and have a show of hands who are keen

stoney,
hiyo ... no choice bo bian, my power is not ultimate level, but i will give up all my luck, okie
yes , i agree, go and schedule an appt with dr loh and see what he propose !
most impt, just relax and enjoy the process, then make it too stressful.

jialat for my case !
AF reported on 17 jan, then for 5 days, so thought that it has ended, and i can start counting down to the CD12 to start ttc, but who knows, the spotting came back last night, now also dont know when to start TTC if i should start BD on CD12 .... haywire !!
Pooh, is the spotting a lot? But not AF kind of flow, right? Red or brown discharge?

Wow!! 3rd BFP in a month!!! Can't believe it:) I hope we can get a 4th BFP within this month! Jia you ladies! Congrats dog dog:) you passed Af due date for how many days?
Thanks angel mummy! I'm not too sure I missed my AF by how long ciz this mth cycle abit weird I only O at cd21 so I aso don't know how to calculate my AF date. But I have pass by O date by 16 days so decided to test n not wait till next week. When shld I see my gynae? Next week or after cny?

Thanks angel mummy! I'm not too sure I missed my AF by how long ciz this mth cycle abit weird I only O at cd21 so I aso don't know how to calculate my AF date. But I have pass by O date by 16 days so decided to test n not wait till next week. When shld I see my gynae? Next week or after cny?

I think maybe U make appointment to see gyne after cny:) cos sometimes too early can't see the bb and heartbeat yet:) last time I went too early.. Only saw the pregnancy sac. Two weeks later visit gyne again then saw the bb with the wonderful heartbeat:) meanwhile continue to take folic acid daily:) and take good care of yourself:) your #1 or #2?:)

I think maybe U make appointment to see gyne after cny:) cos sometimes too early can't see the bb and heartbeat yet:) last time I went too early.. Only saw the pregnancy sac. Two weeks later visit gyne again then saw the bb with the wonderful heartbeat:) meanwhile continue to take folic acid daily:) and take good care of yourself:) your #1 or #2?:)
Thanks for your advice. It's my #1. You too must take good care. With good health and a little bit of luck you will conceive soon too

Wow cool!!! Congrats!! Yeah. Only abalone "yu Sheng" for you. No sashimi okay :)
Yeah I just had yu Sheng today but didn't eat e salmon but some ppl say cannot eat the raw veg in yu Sheng too. Can I still do man in pedi? Wonder if the nail polish smell is bad for health

8 weeks start showing already?!?! so fast ah!! i thought need 4-5 months then show leh. faint... i'm feeling worried for the wardrobe next time... :rolleyes:

Actually depend on pple one. My bestie preg with no 1 only showing in 2nd trimester. :) not to worry so much when the time comes then you will see how. :) I dun care liao ah got baby can liao. Fat or no fat heck le. Hahaha

Yeah I just had yu Sheng today but didn't eat e salmon but some ppl say cannot eat the raw veg in yu Sheng too. Can I still do man in pedi? Wonder if the nail polish smell is bad for health

I did pedi mani when I was preg. But must tell them that you are expecting. Cannot massage. :)

Thanks for your advice. It's my #1. You too must take good care. With good health and a little bit of luck you will conceive soon too

Wow! Your #1.. Very excited for u:) I hope to BFP too once I start engine in April.. Feels like April is so long a wait but after my 3rd cycle , I can start trying again :)

Back