2WW - for those TTC-ing

Nobody can address on my query earlier..I tink mine is not easy to address cos I'm also worry on my fertility and time of getting pregnant and work at sametime, is the time, waiting n planning tat cause me headache..

Gbob,

Glad to hear you're feeling good
happy.gif
Continue to take good care!

Hi Chole,

Some pple test positive earlier, some later.. In general is to test hpt on the day your period is due, i.e 20 July.. But like you say, sometimes your period is late, so if you don't see positive but AF still does not appear, just test again few days later..

Hey ladies... today is 14dpo (cd33), AF estimated to arrive tomorrow... feel anxious although I know being zen is better when disappoint hits u.. can't wait to see a pos hpt lo... but first pray hard AF wun report tomorrow!!!

Keira good luck and hope AF dont turn up! :)

Chole, I'm 7 + 4 days. For your cycles, do you chart a little? At least every cycle if you know exactly when your AF start and when you Ovulate, maybe easier for first timer to practice that for at least 2-3 mths. Tracking helps for the initial few mths so that you know your body and cycle well and then, once you can pinpoint your Luteal Phase days, it will be easier for you to estimate accurately when you ovulate, even on lengthy mths. YOu can use Fertility Friend to help you start off first. Then after learning how to track you can roughly time yourself. AS for when to test HPT, the best is on the day you miss AF and then 3-4 days after if the first test is negative.

Thanks gbob n miraclebaby... dunno issit AF coming.. alot of gas running ard in my tummy.. burping alot today too... feels so yucky....

No offense but I really don't know what's the point of posting this effect and cause article?

Imagine a parents losing their son due to some medical condition and you are telling them it is because they murdered a baby girl in their pass life?

Really no offense but I really think this article is sosososo discouraging..
sad.gif

I'm sure pple here are trying to keep their head above water and I don't know how they will be after seeing these article..

Morning ladies.
Seldom I got time to post Here le. Keke. Been busy.

In 2ww is the Most torturing stage.. Hahaha...

Me in cd40. Still in waiting stage. Based on Gd, after Shld arrived. But still no appear. Dun knw whether tis mth will b long Wait or Nt. But then will cont to try
for another 2 wks. In case really o late.

Keira, Jia you.rain long no c red means got chance...
Allets, Hw r u??
GBOB/ miraclebaby, hope u 2 are coping well....
happy.gif

Where is my Pooh?
Jeslyn, Hw are u le?

morning ladies .. have been so busy with work lately ..

keira . allets,
jia you both of you .. preparing boxes to catch ur bb dusts.

stoney,
me here .. reading quietly cos no time to post ! hey, CD40 is long enough, got test or not ? ask u something huh, i am at CD7, AF just over, but hor my temp is quite high for this cycle, usually during AF and so is around 36.2-36.3, but starting from yesterday and today, my temp is like 36.6 - 36.7, why huh ? cannot O so early like CD7 , right ? things are going haywire for me.

GBOB / miraclebaby,
how are u girls, hope that u 2 are coping ok , and remember to drop by and visit us !

Hi hi allets, pooh and Stoney! **waving franctically

Thanks for thinking of me. Haha. Me fine. Miss u girls so will pop in now n then de

Pooh,
haha,, no test yet. waitin for another wk or so ba. lets c whether AF report or nt. since FF stated shld report anytime.lol.
but guess no hope. today temp drop abit. sianz.... hahaha..

wow. y ur temp so high? mayb u wait for few days n c. check ur temp in afternoon. can it b u fever??

GBOB,
tats gd. haha... muz come in often to chat wif us...

stoney,
jia you, i am right here waiting for your news
happy.gif

who knows, i also need to get ready cartons to grab ur bb dusts.

dont know le, i am ok, no fever, at first i thought the thermometer spolit then tested twice, also same, both these 2 days at 36.5 and 36.7 which is so unusual ! but i think its still early, so i didnt test on the opk.

GBOB..
happy.gif

Pooh,
hahaha... i also dun knw. only knw we are super hardworking after c gynae(CD14). been trying to BD alt days til now. so hope for the best, since we try our best liao...

oic. mayb can still monitor your temo first. dun tink u will O so early also since ur AF juz finish.

ask u ar. when O, the temp will drop alot is it???

hmm not really !
instead my temp is never tt high.
usually after AF and even tested +ve O, my temp is around 36.2-36.3, and only after 2-3 days after O, then it will slowly climb up, but this round is tt it shoot up ...

high chance, since u are so hardworking from CD14 till now ... i am waiting for ur news

Stoney - just curious, how your hb able to BD alt days ar ? we tried that last week, hb told me v tiring for him.

i stopped testing on OPK. cos the last time i saw the positive OPK was at CD19. and the last time we bd was also that day. now in CD22 ..

Pooh,
Dun knw lei. keep feelin wan to go toilet. normally will like tat when AF coming...
sad.gif

allets,
haha. gd question. hmm.. not too sure. but becoz bd alt days. juz try to keep as short as possible. lol... he need some simulation certain times. tink do too often. but will b tiring lor as sometimes he overslept in the morning. hahaha...

tats the reason my gynae say cannot everyday do. will be super tired. only angmohs can. lol...

i did not test on opk. even take temp only on wkdays when need to wake up early go work. to reduce the stress. if nt i tink will be very stress up if every morning wake up to take temp at the same timing...

stoney, gd luck to you, hope your efforts pay off !! ya curious too how to sustain bd every alternate days, any tips to share ?

AF reported ytd, told hb and he was disappointed.

labbittree,
thanks.
hmm. actually is not much tips. juz tat hb knw have to bd alt to have more chances. so he try lor. juz tat sometimes will need some simulation. hahaha.. but so far ok. juz tat once awhile we will rest for 2 days then BD. normally is when i not feeling tat well.. lol..

tink hb really wants to have a kid soon. so he more enthu....

stoney - me too! hb more enthu then me this time round. he can even comemnt tat his frens all at #2 or #3 liao. yesterday he even offered to say next time he helps to carry #2 cos i complained that i carry #1 until my back breaking and aching.

GBOB,
I tink all of us here is cursing the evil witch to MIA for 9mths. hahaha.... hope all will succeed.

Jolyon,
can i knw the purpose for u to post this pics here??? i believe this will make the ladies here uncomfortable looking at it...

Yup... I found a gd way to answer to pple who always ask THE question "when then wanna give birth?"... I always answer "take number liao, but still on waiting list leh..." Lol... then both of us will have a gd laugh n will move on to another topic..

Maybe next time u gals can try this, and see how the other party reacts.. it's fun! Heehee....

Keira,
Hahaha. Will use ur phrase when Ppl ask. Cursing of evil witch dun work tis round. AF just reported.dun knw y will auto awake at 5plus to sense something not right.. Hahaha. Go toilet c n evil witch appear. Dun let me have a Gd night slp.

Suddenly is cycle buddy Wif Keira... nvm. New cycle new hope.

Ask u ladies,
Is it common that guy semen will leak out after bd?

Allets,
Haha. I was ticking the same.especially when taking out, Sure will flow out. Hahaha.
He Juz worried tat his little warriors did not make it to the destination. Lol... instead flow out. Hahaha....

Keira,
haha... yaya. work harder. will be on clomid tis round as well. but will b 3pills daily. hope it works for me. will also check wif gynae wat is the next step if fails. haiz...

but tis mth stress level shld drop liao. all the ppl bk to work. no need to cover for other ppl. kekeke. so happy now. lets all jia you and grad soon.....

stoney / keria,
rooting for each other, with the same cycle !

something is really not right, this morning temp again shot up to 36.8, and its only CD8, why huh ? i tested the opk this morning and its negative leh.

i tried to google for answers, but dint seem to find out ... anyone experience this before ?

Stoney/Pooh **Wave** **Wave**! Hi girls, thanks for asking....coping ok with the MS...just feeling icky most times and takes a while to swallow the pills as well. So far been able to eat and stomach food but eating process has slowed down even though can feel very hungry. So I try to eat smaller meals than eat a lot at one go. Hopefully the icky feeling will go away after first trimester. :) I'm regularly coming back here daily just to hear how you all are doing and hopefully have you join me and GBOB in the threads soon! Waiting for all your good news ok! :)

Honestly, Jolyon, I think the ladies here are already stressed enough with trying for babies and for those of us who already have babies, we don't want to read such distressing and horrible details of what you think of life and death and whether or not you are trying to share or trying to scare, I don't think anyone of us here appreciate this. If you wish to join us with something more meaningful or you are also trying for a baby, feel free to OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH US. Otherwise, please refrain from uploading anymore posts of these gory pictures. Thank you but NO THANK YOU.... I suggest you get a life or something better to do!

Sorry girls, I don't normally get worked up and tell people off like that, but I'm afraid this person by the name of Jolyon deserve nothing lesser for posting something like that on a thread like ours where everyone is trying to encourage each other and not discourage or put fear into people's mind.

OMG girls, I found that this Jolyon person has a separate thread under "Zhu Sheng Niang Niang" you guys can check it out. Whatever it is, perhaps she could have asked if we wanted her posts rather than just spam us with such things. I'm not sure about the rest of you girls, but I'd rather not read these posts over in this thread.... haha. Too stressful and scary.....

Miraclebaby,
No need to b sorry. I agree Wif u. Too stressful to read her post. She may hv her own beliefs But Juz not the way to come in n post all these Which will add to all ladies discomfort Here. All need positive impact not negative....

Juz made n appt Wif gynae to do scan on cd13. Hope got positive news. Anyway will ask gynae wats next If still failed..

Ya, I m afraid of the pictures though I'm a Buddhist believer.. they look so gory n eerie in my opinion.. however, I believe all religions want us to be good and do good things, but posting any particular religious material without any reason or subject heading feels abit offensive I think...

Girls, she sent a reply to me on my PM saying this:

My reply:
1. 你误解了我的意思。
2. 生不出孩子有原因。I do not benefit anything not even a single cent.
3. 互相关怀是好事,但是一点都不实际。要真正想要怀孕就要勇敢面对,只要你对症下药,你就能生。I have one mummy pregnant and I am waiting for more.
4. 互相安慰,是欺骗彼此。希望越大,失望更大。

Is she some kind of TCM or something, is she saying she has some medication of sorts to help people get pregnant? What is her qualifications and where does she practice?

Anyway, I'm not interested when people makes posts like this without first asking or introducing themselves. The tactic and behavior is too strange. I've told her so and I think she does it to get some attention from us. anyway, seems her other thread has got some businesses going on so even though she says she doesn't benefit from doing this, and I'm surprised some people are actually subscribing to her postings. Anyway, I am not keen to read it here.

so hope she stops....haha.

miraclebaby,
she also sent me PM. mentioned abt the same ting as wat to u. Quote as follow :-

My reply:
1. 你误解了我的意思。
2. 生不出孩子有原因。
3. I do not benefit anything not even a single cent in this forum。
4. 互相关怀是好事,但是一点都不实际。要真正想要怀孕就要勇敢面对,只要你对症下药,你就能生。I have one mummy pregnant and I am waiting for more. 等到三个怀孕,老师就会公布。
5. 互相安慰,是欺骗彼此。希望越大,失望更大。

有不便之处,对不起。I am sorry.

Jolyon,
i knw u have wat u need to do but pls note that the ladies here are not comfortable with your posting. hope u can stop attaching the pics here.
thanks.

hehe hope we aren't too drama mama earlier....just wanna wish all a happy weekend and look forward to some BFPs soon! Good luck girls! :))

hi ladies,
hope you gals have a good weekend !

temp today is still high at 36.8. only reason that i can think of is that i am having sore throat, but will it cause temp to be high ?
anyone encounter this before ?

stoney
we are here to entertain you on sat
happy.gif

so later any plan to enjoy the weekend ?

Hi Pooh,
keke... mayb becoz u sick and may have inflammation tat causes ur temp to b high. if u take ur temp in afternoon, mayb u have fever le.... better c doc to get some med....

thanks for entertaining. keke...
hmm. mayb go out for a walk at the new JEM since is sort of nearby to my place... hahaha....

Back