2WW - for those TTC-ing

Thiru: If u still have the 2 dark lines, chances are that u will O within the next 12-36hrs. So cover ur base by BDing these 2 days. Good luck!!

Shan/ Shirley: I just went to pee and tested. Test line is getting darker, but not as dark as the control line. At least can still see the darkening line
happy.gif
Think gg O within 2 days. Getting excited!!

Thiru: if opk tested negative, likely have o.. Try not to stress yourself cos its will affect o.. All the best.. I am still waiting for afternoon ard 2 so I can test..

Ttc: Jia you.. How many percent dark compared to your control? I think likely will soon.. Just Bd to cover the base.. Don't care.. Just do it only.. The Nike slogan.. Hopefully we can grad just the slogan

Shirley: My test line is like 60% dark from the control line. Today is CD14 for me liao. Maybe tmr or the day after bah. Gonna BD tomorrow, coz BDed yesterday. Every 2 days
happy.gif

Hi all,busy day again..seems like most of u are gg to O soon..jia you to BD alt days and 2ww to go..

Today my CD3,not very heavy flow alr..like finishing kind..gg to start my opk in another 5 days..

shirley, yes! that slogan is dusted with plenty of bbdusts! you next!! ;) and the rest of the mtbs here, of coz!

babykk, you never know..i was reading some 2ww symptoms online, some do experience symptoms early.

Ttc: I actually Bd Ytd morning so if tonight Bd should be fine right? Not really alt day apart.. I need to catch my o and cover my base.. Compared to Ytd, my opk did grew dark.. Bit still negative thou.. I am one cd before you.. Cd 13 today..

Btw, anyone here Gt check cervix to prior to ovulation ? I just did my virgin cervix check today.. Totally no idea on how that feels.. I only know that I have slight difficulty reaching my cervix when sitting on the toilet bowl, but slightly easier when I bring my leg up to the seat.. Manage to feel some moist and watery feel.. Yet to detect any Ewcm.. Texture wise, slightly softer den tip of nose but harder den lip.. What's the conclusion here? Ay comment here?? Sound disgusting.. Sorry..

Beanbean: yeah.. I hoping to grad with our slogan (just do it) like how you tested BFP.. Our lucky slogan.. How r u feeling today?

different online calculators gave me different dates leh. Ive earliest 25Feb, latest 1st March.
So shd be inbetween?

Managed to get a slot on friday..praying for sticky liljellybean

I remembered i detected smiley face on a thurs and fri.

had protected bd on wed, coz we thought dunno need to wait until when then O.

then when detected O on thurs and fri, we bd-ed on both nights plus sat nite when we went for a staycation.

Beanbean: y protected bd? Doesn't matter right ? Which dpo r u in?

I scared to check opk agin hahaha know it will be negative soon. I go home then check. I seem quite cool this cycle. When dh sick n didn't bd I was ok n not freakin out. Maybe will be restless during 2ww

Beanbean: but when you tested o on wed,dDi you opk show like you are going o? Your is those sudden positive or gradually increase? Lets hope that you can give north after cny, so you can enjoy this goodies.. I can't wait for o to be detected.. Really wanna grad..

Thiru, coz we thought we need to wait a few more days, maybe many more days before O detected coz of my unusually long last cycle. And want to be able to detect ewcm. But thinking back, my ewcm most like 2 days before i detected O.

shirley, i did not use strip leh, i use clearblue smiley face opk. But I did read online that opk shd getting gradually darker while o-ing, so my guess is that if it is at the darkest, might be peak liao.

erm..babykk, we only started bd on the 2 nights when O detected and one night after O detected. Total 3 nights.

My symptoms are haywired, now that i recalled, i started sleeping earlier starting the dpo2/3, not sure if too tired..
I can dozed off on sofa and felt energy draining off from me at ard dpo7/8? other than that, i think i dont have much other symptoms.

oh ya, shirley, you ,mention abt ur granny dreaming? actually, a guy friend of me sms me like a few weeks ago to say that he dreamt of me giving birth and scolding the nurse! hahahaha! maybe it's really a sign!

Good afternoon ladies...

Re: O
Wag so many going to be +ve for O.. Rem to seduce n bd wor... Jus bd to cover up everything...

Re: grapefruit juice
I think can drink till o but after that can't le ba, correct me if I'm wrong..

I still hven started on my opk.. Cd8 today.. Should I or not?

Shirley, thiru, yup.. All r fine.. Jus get that guy n pay n let if off.. Dun wanna mk it a big issue..

I'm on my way home.. No mood at all.. Pain is killing me.. I'm going for the ops tmr morning.. Hope everything goes smooth..

Cheek, my cycle buddy how's ur bbt this morning? My market rebound.. Today is 36.60..

Faith: cd3 for u, v fast u can test for o!

Beanbean: excited.. Hope u able to hear ur lilbean hb!

Hope the rest of u r feeling good.. It's mid day of Monday le..
I still hv a journey to be home.. Red hill now..

Beanbean: really??? I also wanna the dream to be true.. I am fine with both gender.. So long healthy and normal.. And I can have smooth and safe delivery.. That's all it matters.. Counting down to your first visit to gyne.. Your baby bbt can be detect too.. What much your bought the clearblue monitor?? Quite ex right?

Bliss: go back and rest early.. Prepare for tmr small surgery.. Everything will go wellfor you.. Hugs.. You can start to test you opk if you wan.. Or tmr.. Better to start early den late..

hi ladies, half the day is gone le. cant wait to knock off. haha. covering my colleague again.

sasa, all will be well after the wisdom tooth extraction.

my stock market also erratic, had plunged for the past 2 days and today went a bit up again and today is only dpo6 according to FF. see how lor. totally no symptoms at all, not even sore breasts which i used to have after o. only constipated. lol, full of shit inside me.

Shirley: Today I'm cd16 and temperatures were increasing over the past 2 days... today measured at 36.52. .. and guess what, I just test opk and I think it's a positive. haha yeah! Tonight is the night! LOL

Beanbean: really??? I also wanna the dream to be true.. I am fine with both gender.. So long healthy and normal.. And I can have smooth and safe delivery.. That's all it matters.. Counting down to your first visit to gyne.. Your baby bbt can be detect too.. What much your bought the clearblue monitor?? Quite ex right?

Bliss: go back and rest early.. Prepare for tmr small surgery.. Everything will go wellfor you.. Hugs.. You can start to test you opk if you wan.. Or tmr.. Better to start early den late..

Shan: yeah!!!! Don't forget to Bd tonight.. Iaamhaving lunch now.. Going to test after that.. Hold on my pee for 4 hours.. Update you later.. My temp went up for past 2 days too.. This morning measure at 36.42..

Today dpo 8 for me... Body ache, legs like no strength. Sleepygal, im constipated too.. But probably i've been eatg too much meat no vege n fruits lately.

Beanbean: u felt tired easily ard dpo8/9? Hmm, im always feeling tired so hard to tell.. Haha.

Ladies, something wrong with my body.. My opk showed almost positive in the morning, but when I just tested again like five mins back.. My opk showed super faint line.. Is like only 10% dark only.. I hold my pee for four hours.. Die.. I think this month no hope alr.. Didn't manage to o.. There goes my hope.. Sob sob.. Do you think that I might have alr o, but just that my opk shouldn't pick up only?? I Damn sad now.. Sian ttm!!!

babykk: yeah! you DPO4? we shall wait hand in hand
happy.gif

SHirley: dun panic... cont to test. What's your normal cycle days? Like mine is 30 to 34days, I detected +ve only on cd19/20. Then there's a couple of days i test also quite dark then later became v faint. I just cont to test, as long as you nver see the test line darker than the ctrl.

Thanks sleepy gal n Shirley.. I hope all will b well..

Sleepy gal: maybe it's one f the symptoms? But still drink lots of water..

Shirley: jus tested.. One not dark line n oe faint line.. Dun tink I o-ing.. Dun tink that way, u had bd for days I think gt detect it.. Not to worry u will grad soon..

Those in 2ww.. Good luck! Excited for u ladies.. Hope u all get BFP!

Did my appraisal today.. Voiced out the board thingy, should rotate basics.. But dunno y boss asked about ot? But then who likes to do ot.. So wasting of time.. Spent 8 hrs there n wan to ot.. Not like them who stay so near of cos can stay la.. I better BFP den I will focus more on bb things. Wan to blacklist , blacklist lo.. Anw going to tender once I completed my 4mths leave?

BFP BFP BFP to m as well to everyone here!!!

Ladies, something wrong with my body.. My opk showed almost positive in the morning, but when I just tested again like five mins back.. My opk showed super faint line.. Is like only 10% dark only.. I hold my pee for four hours.. Die.. I think this month no hope alr.. Didn't manage to o.. There goes my hope.. Sob sob.. Do you think that I might have alr o, but just that my opk shouldn't pick up only?? I Damn sad now.. Sian ttm!!!

Yeo: my cycle range from 24 - 30 days.. Quite messy.. But normally if I am well and not sick, my af will report on the 28 day.. Ah yo.. Make me so happy this morning that I thought I going o but who knows thunder strike!!! Gt sooooo much faintier.. Any comments here??

Shirley: don't worry u already bd when your test line was 75% rite. Maybe your surge was too fast to capture before the next test. Lets be positive. Your bd should cover u. Cycle buddy don't be sad

Ya Shirley, you had BDed so no worries. BD again tonight, coz once detect opk, you will ovulate within the next 12-36hrs, and egg will survive for 24hrs.

yes yes, babykk we are in 2ww.

shirley, dun gan chiong la, judt bd again tonite and tml nite to cover all grounds. like wat thiru said, mayb urs is a sudden surge and is not able to be detected the opk? just do it (just bd) all the way.

sasa, i constipated cos no eat veg over the weekends and drink insufficent water too. weekdays normal drink thus got output. lol.

I feel so much better after hearing from you ladies.. Can't ask my colleague, don't want them to know.. Ask friend they also dunno.. Ask hubby even worst.. Don't know anything.. Gt no one to turn too except you all.. I really hope I manage to catch the o.. Cos this morning when tested, I only manage to hold my pee for 2 hours.. Really hope I can still make it.. If not heart sink.. You think likely when the surge is high during my sleeping time?? I think I will just cont to test and check.. And Bd just in case..

Yeo: I am in my cd 13 today.. Dunno if I o early or not..

Sleepygal: ya.. The slogan "just do it".
happy.gif

Thiru: lets hope that you're right..
happy.gif
feels better now.. Keeping finger crossed for me..

Shirley: I know how u feel. Don't worry my was a sudden surge to. Saturday evening was only 30% then sun morning same intensity as control I so shocked. Ask my dh to counter check. But never bd also Sien. So possible to have sudden n short burst.
Don't think too much u n ur dh also ready do your best. Hope for the best.

Thiru: must think positive alr.. I Going to check again later ard 6.. One more hour.. Den I will update you ladies again.. Hopefully will see something that I like.. Gt to use "ping Chang xin" like one of the ladies slogan.. Btw, ping Chang xin means takes thing easy and naturally.. Your opk still positive right, go back bd also. Gt to chase the ship, if not will sail off.. Lol.. Me too.. Gt to chase it invisible ship.. Haha.. Cos not sure if its dock or not..

Shirley: hugs.. Dun stress yourself,... Rem u told me stressing is not good fog Ttc? I'm sure it has detected it.. Tonite bd again.. I'm sure it will b gd news coming along for u.. Dames goes to others in 2ww..

Bliss: you're so cute.. Haha.. Thanks for your concern.. Feels better now.. I suppose I have o in the morning.. Cos I felt the cramp in the morning when I tried to draw the shower curtain.. Like there is a twinge feeling.. Till now I can still feel the weird feeling.. Have yet to do my test.. Another 45 mins to go.. Lets hope the best for me.. Finger crossed for me..
happy.gif

Shirley: Dun worry, I read somewhere that the surge might sometimes ''disappear'' after spotting a dark line. Then might re-appear again. Listening to your body's various signs might help u, eg O-pain below your abdomen.

Anyway, do BD tonight and tomorrow. The egg might be on its way down anytime soon
happy.gif

Ttc: thanks for the information.. I will carry on to test and monitor.. Now is either I o-ed or I can't o.. Nvm.. Will keep my mind positive.. Hopefully my body don't play prank on me.. Lol.. So far, any o cramp for you? I will just Bd tonight to play safe..

Back