2WW - for those TTC-ing

faith: hehhee.. cos currently workin not v happy.. hardly talk in office while in my ex co, i talk non stop with my old colleague.. pretty missed those talkin session! sigh

i hope so too.. but this i hv been hopin since last yr.. i dun wan to gg relative hse durin cny empty handed n just only give red packets..

so far no symptoms.. only headache n these few days felt sharp pain.. hope is not af reporting soon.. but now feelin that af gonna report tonite.. just my 6th sense..

if really bfn, den i shall quickly go extract my wisdom tooth n concentrate of ttc liao!! this time round gg to hood alt days, am not care with hubby tired or what.. last week he was on 2 weeks reservist, so i think chances getting bfp v slim!

Shirley: trying very hard..

Bean bean: I saw tat one too.. Haa.. Wanna take from pple who r preggy but no pple ard me r.. Haven test or proven by pple ard me.. Haa.. I keep thinking I wads be e one to give out e 好孕棉 lo...

Maybe tigger can spare this thread some!! Haa.. =D

tiggerbabe thanks for sharing. love babies with crown of hair! How old is ur #1?

vanilla, ya, you saw it too!
cant wait to mail out, postage on me! kekeke
looking forward to mail out with you!

ya..where are they. hello,hello.
ecups, cycle buddy to me and faith!

Bean bean: yup.. Saw tat episode long ago but had no one to test n prove it.. Lol..

Maybe can ask tigger to mail it out n see hows e respond.. Lol

Can I ask, how do we increase cervical mucus? Mine is in a drought and I could never see the stretchy egg white CM.

I tried eating plenty of garlic when I cook, but I dont cook everyday. I also eat EPO and vit C. But they dont seem to work. Any other suggestion?

Anyone using pre-seed? Can share experience?

Cheeka: On e cycle i conceive Lele i ldrank grapefruit juice it works for me..

Then this cycle I took epo as well as grapefruit juice too.. I also have ewcm..

I used conceive plus previously n now.. Pre-seed some say it's a lIttle sticky.. Conceive plus wun but personal preference..

Good thing I like abt pre-seed is tat it got e applicators.. I don't know how it is used la. but I think if I'm using tat one I'll probably put it inside near my cervix cuz tats where e sperm will eventually go to. Put outside also no use. But if u r dry might be good to apply a little outside to make it wetter so u also will feel more pleasure..
happy.gif

beanbean: #1 is coming to 22 months old. Yes, he is born with a full crown of silky hair. Very nice, soft and silky that it looks perpetually wet! I rem my bro asked me why baby's hair so wet.

vanilla : what is 好孕棉? I nvr use opk before, (actually thought of buying when AF report) and I only bought one stick of the clearblue test kit. Used one can meh?

My opk have arrived. Excited to use. Also bought Logan n red date but only 100g each to try. Any advice on the portion of each to add just to make 1L of water? Try first in case don't like taste. Hehe

Thiru: wah.. Thats fast! Thats advantage using registered mail ... For the logan drink, red dates may put 6-10 (no seed de will b nt heary) so im nt sure which one u bot.. For the logan u agar agar.. If u r drinkinginly, mayb 10? Depends.. U bot the dry ones or wet ones for longan? U may add honey rock sugar if u prefer abit sweet but not too sweet cos longan itself hv sweetness le..
happy.gif
I made snow jelly logan drink.instead.. Heeee..

Yeah.. Thiru!!! Like finally.. O just ordered mine.. Opt for registered mail also cos like many pple gt it from her.. Scare later she gt mixed up.. Lol.. If you like it to be more sweet. add more longans.. Ratio 1 (red dates) : 1.5 (longan).. Cos I like it sweet..

Tigger: it means the pad tat e pregnant lady used before she got pregnant. The left overs.. Haa.. Muz be 4 months n below den works.. In Taiwan they distribute to those who wanna get pregnant.

Re: Longan Red Dates,
I heard if u don't wan to feel to heaty can take out e red date seeds before making the drink. Think those dried Longan r more sweet. U gals can try tat..
happy.gif

Re: OPK
Happy playing wif u gals de opks.. Rmb to test twice a day. For me I test 10am-12pm, 2nd time is 8-10pm.. Try not to make the test more then 12 hrs apart.. Might miss e LH surge, I read somewhere..
happy.gif

Tiggerbabe, pls do not send out used pads, opk, hpt, haha.

Thiru, have fun! For LRD, can be v heaty. When I first start, I had bad headache that very night. Remembered u mention u had constipation? So maybe u wana try lower dosage for a start? I had about 300ml daily last time, 4-5seeds of red dates plus ard 8-10bigpieces of longgans plus wolfberries. Ok, more than this, will have headache and hot flashes while sleeping.

U can start anything. It's a very safe drink for all.

Beanbean: constipation lasted until AF came. Now normal. I will start LRD this sat, next 2 days on course in concord hotel.

Yeo: if u test only once a day. Yes it might. U can go to peeonastick.com for more details.

How many days is ur cycle? Maybe haven O yet?

Thiru: if u gt constipation u can take banana or papaya.. But banana don't take those Philippines de.. It's too cold for our womb I heard. Those bigger banana..

Yeo: I read that u can ovulate without opk positive because of the timing u test. If u test just once u can miss the surge. It is also adviced to BBT or observe ewcm.

Thiru, maybe for a start u drink alt days? I use the china longans instead of the thailand ones cause taste nicer. Then you just put in about 3 pieces and 5 to 8 pieces of dried longan. Put in boiling water, discard the first brew because you should "wash" the dried food stuff first. Then pour in ho water into your cup and let steep. Drink and top up along the day and take t as hot beverage. I used to do this when i was working.

Thks Vanilla n Thiru for the info... my cycle days is 30 to 34. So I might not ve o-ed yet.. Din see any ewcm too.... I'm just curious if it is possible.. ie. O wif no surge. Incidentally I only tested once today ard 7pm coz I forgot to bring the opk to work today... Before tat i tested last night at 8pm.

Yeo: maybe u try test once in the morning n once in the evening like wat vanilla suggested. I think u have to have the surge in order to ovulate because LH is the last hormone needed to ovulate. My knowledge is based on my readings only so others can feel free to comment.

Good morning jie mei meng.. One more day to Friday..
happy.gif

Vanilla: today is your trip to gyne. Dont forget to let us know how's the outcome.. I am quite confident that its going to be a good news.
happy.gif

Thiru: how's your longan tea? Have you breed? O just male no e this morning

Good morning ladies, I havent done the brew. Going to try this sat. Dh asked what r those things on the counter top ( Longan & dates). He scared that I make him drink weird things haha. Your opk should arrive in time for u to use.

Morning..today morning my temp drop to 36.6..sianz..bbt shd increase everyday during 2ww then got chance right?

vanilla:lots of gd luck to u..hope to hear ur gd news soon..

miracle:how u feeling? tml is ur bld test alr..excited for u..

shirley,
haa.. have you breed is as if asking if have you BD? :p

though quite apt, coz we are breeding .. babies! haa

faith,
drop abit is fine if its the early part of 2ww.

dip can also mean implantation dip too.

so, just measure with good faith and try (i know its hard) not to stress over any dip.

Lol!! Bunny... Haha.. Typo here... Using my phone to see.. So always auto correct for me.. Lol... There was this once I typed " lucky me" but my phone self correct to lick me.. This was even worst.. Lol..

Thiru: the tea is nice.. Can make some for your hunny to drink also.. I think he will like it too.
happy.gif

shirley: yup.. on time.. but i will wait a few more days.. in case false alarm..
faith: i do wish but scare is bfn.. i will give 3more days..

but my body v tired.. since few days ago i can actually doze off in office itself..hahaha.. mayb af reporting or what..

shirley: hehehe.. hpt at hme... 1 & only 1.. hmmm.. im gg to be like u, dun check first..
happy.gif
hvin strong feeling af is reportin leh.. dunno y.. pad? i hv alot at hme.. just bot on sun to keep stock.. hahaha

morning ladies.

shirley, lol, so funny, lick me.

my cough getting worst. been drinking hot water. doc gave me another day of mc for the flu, but then say, u r not really so sick until u cannot function. LOL...

woohoo.. lick me.. so kinky hor, iphone. ;)

actually, i do agree in not checking until AF really late.
save the disappointment and convert into joy! wahahaha

energeticgal,
if you having cough, you cant take vit c hor.
if can, take garlic supplement to build up your immune system.
and.. lots of water ba...

tell him, getting mc, other than really sick cant function, also to prevent from spreading to others ma.
and that, for flu, to get well, must rest plenty de.

hee..
happy.gif

Bliss: the girls were talking abt a show "kang so kpo le" a Taiwan variety show. Think that episode is abt preggy topic.. So usually the preggy women will send out those unused pad, opk , hpt to those who wanna get preggy.. Like sending baby dust.. In a form of luck.. So if you tested bpf, must send out your luck as well..
happy.gif
but so far, what symptoms do you have so far? You will never know based on the 2 bd, and you strike just like that.. Firewall, it takes only one sperm to fuse the egg. Hehe..

Energeticdragon: lol.. Embarrassing ttm.. I m also some phlegm cough.. Must be the weather.. In office cold like hle, once lunch time, the moment step out, macham like oven.. Your doc funny uh.. Lol

Bunny: ya.. Btw, s3 is out.. Function wise like not bad.. Not looks not really nice.. Slightly bigger den s2..

shirley: oic.. hahaha.. hmm.. i also hope i can strike else im gg to buy those preseed & conceive plus from babydust blogspot!

whats the 'lick' thingy goin on?

weather been not good. its v v hot for days.. hope it rain on sat!

gals, drink more water water!! tk liang teh if can..

Wow early morning already so many post.

Vanilla and miracle, good news on the way!
happy.gif

Today cd9. 2 more days I am going to test opk.

Morning all....

Shirley, ur typo error so funny. I was struggling to understand "O just male no e this morning". Ha..ha...

Good luck to Vanilla and Miracle!

Back