2WW - for those TTC-ing

douhuamei, not sure can take bo... cos we only go when the ladies go back and return the eggs once the bb first month..then we go take the egg.. as for the altar one.. i dun knw can take bo.. lols..

TTCing, praying is a sort of faith & guess this kind of praying require alot & alot of faith...
happy.gif

Cos it's my third time gg there and pray, yest 1st time saw the eggs n ang ku kueh on the table. I rem reading somewhere that take the eggs and eat for blessings.
Took 2 eggs and try to search the whole forum and can't find that thread anymore.
My DH n I took 1 egg each for dinner.. Eat liao, no bian.. Bo bi Bo bi...

Morning gals...
TGIF....so long nv tune in to here, as usual pretty busy with work. Super stressful thus no gd news for bb plan too. Great things is that i manage to speak to my new HR personnel & i can shift to do wholly on HR thingy from Sept onwards...no need to do all those stressful logistic work.

Last nite was my 4th wedding anniversary, no much celebration. Just a simple dinner at NYDC & manager to coax DH to buy me the electric aroma burner with my fav lemongrass. Told him i very stressful at work, need sth to relax at home...lame excuses.

Counting down 1mth to my holiday...haiz but my impacted wisdom tooth gums have been on off slight pain for the past 2weeks. Feel very indecisive whether i should have it taken out thru sugery before my trip. DH keep asking me to settle it after the trip just in case any complications & also will affect my ability to enjoy nice foods.

Just wonder how long does it takes to recover from wisdom tooth surgery? Oh i just extract my upper wisdom tooth due to sensitivity caused & its heals within 1day.

Morning ladies!

Yay! It's Friday! Hahaha. Time to party!!!!

Ecups, if our body cold, hence lower bbt, does it mean we got to avoid cold drinks?

Bunny, the picture definitely cheer us up.

Queenie, for wisdom tooth surgery, if it will sort of affect the jaw bone, it will swell a little after that. The swelling will go away completely within a week. As for the wound at gum, it will heal within a day or two. I took out 3 at once 2 weeks before my wedding previously, wahahaha. It should heal in time for your trip.

Raine: if body, hands and feet cold, high chance womb will be cold too. Try to brew ginger, red dates and longan with brown sugar to drink daily. I just made the sliced ginger and longan with brown/ black sugar boiled with hot water. Forgot to add red dates today :p
Or take chicken essence every morning.

Morning morning!!!

Today is Friday, 18 May 2012. My boy's Lele EDD. I'm not feel particularly sad or what perhaps the day before I cried all out le.

Later I'm gonna attend my friend wedding. What a day. Mixed feelings. Haiz.

Well, look on. The brighter side.

My thermometer arrived yesterday le!! Woohoo!! But it's in fahrenheit kind. I convert the today's reading it is 36.21 degrees celsius. Healthy normal range? Is it consider high or low?

I took the duphaston to induce menses, I took it on the 9th to 14th may. I based on previous experience when I took another pill to induce menses, AF came on the 10th day don't even need to take the 10th day pill. So I assume same thing it will come on the 10th day this time round.

Then yesterday night I was thinking, got quite a few times after we BD then AF reporte the next day kind. Really. But if fu it muz be near the AF due date la. Lol.. So we BD last night.. Keke

LOL!! AF really came this morning!!! I think i wanna go buy 4D liao lo. Muahahahahahahahahaha!! Today is CD1, cycle buddies? Anyone? Keke.. Start clomid on CD3!! Muahahahaha.. So looking forward and excited!! Hee hee..

<font color="0000ff">Vanilla,

Give me 4 nos!! or better still 7 nos for TOTO on Friday!! kkekekeke....

me CD21 already but still no sign of O-ing..
super the sian... </font>

Hey vanilla, yes that the case for me too. When I awaiting for af, once I bd the next day or so sure come. It happens to once quite a few times. Oh you too!

I dunno today consider DPO 7 or DPO 3 as I see smiley face on different days apart. Experienced a bit of runny nose, certain day of headache. Little bumps on areola but dunno is it already there before? Hungry...
But still not so hopeful..

vanilla,
wah.. zhun lor.

come come, 6 numbers will do. good enough to strike group 1 5.7mil!! wahahaa

you just start so hard to gauge.
though gg by my usual cycle, if bbt is 36.21 during 2ww, usually means AF coming. hee..

hihi queenie.
ya, best you go remove before trip.
and yes, best 1-1.5 week before, to let it totally healed.

usually by the 7th day is fine. some of my friend heal even faster, despite removed 4 at one shot.

though bottom one usually might be more pain, as cant pull out like the top one.

berries,
you didnt take bbt?
at least can tell you O or post-O le.

Hi Vanilla
happened to me a few times too...bd and next day AF reports...
This waiting game is so sianz... 1 more week to go for me..

Wah!! Gals, how I wish I can give u all 4D lo.. Or 6/7 numbers.. Lol.. I'll go buy first if strike den I give u all.. Muahahahaha.. *evil laugh*

Din know so many of u gals also same same.. Haa.. BD only next day AF report Liao. But this morning I say blood on my pantyliner the color not really bright red leh. Don't know how to say but it looks abit weird tho. Haa. And not much blood then. Hopefully tommorow will have more. Now start to feel a little aching le.. Hee.. Good good!! Means more to come.. Haa..

Babykk: the signs looks promising leh.. Good good.. I have a hunch.. This might be it!!!!! Hope I can graduate together with you.
happy.gif

Bunny: oh.. Ya.. Everyone temperature also diff right. Haa.. No choice. Gotta make more notes le.. Hee.. Thanks.
happy.gif

Mrs R: no choice.. How I wish I can fast forward the time or even rewind the time.. Haiz..

BB &amp; Castiel Mummy,
yah tml visit my dentist &amp; c how cos its the last wisdom tooth left &amp; now my ear has been in pain for few days, dunno issit the cause. I more worried is the numbness on the mouth cos mine is very near the nerve.

Queenie: yes it might be. Don't worry it's not that pain only the injection part. I went Thailand and do my teeth. Their doc do e injection is totally painless!! And I mean really TOTALLY!! Here de do till so rough it hurts! Thai de do finish Liao u also don't know abt it lo. Haa.

Anyway, we went those super high class de dentist. Also cheaper den sg alot. Got chance can go try it out and the dentist all very pretty la!! Face and teeth!! Haa

Castiel,
huh go all the way to thailand do ar. Now my hse downstairs got a newly open dentist so very convenient. Best is the dentist very nice, although my wisdom tooth extraction done by him is slightly painful aft the anethestic wear off.

oh yah the weather is super hot now,32 degree lor. Think i'm super heaty, ear pain &amp; my big biz got blood....sianz. Stay up too late watch tv &amp; wake up early the next day.

Mrs R, same same... My wicked witch reporting at 24 May.. be postitive... keep ourselves busy.. dun think about 2ww... although i try not to look into symptoms all the time...hahaha...

Boring~~~

I'm in CD02 today.. Anyone near me?

Cant wait for CD03 to come then i can start my clomid!! hee..

Then after clomid will be the O and then into the 2WW!! heee!! SO EXCITED!!! =D

Hello ladies,

Freaking hot weather this afternoon.

Haiz, just found out I failed my SO IUI yesterday, am so super sad. Thought we really had a chance this month, had 3 beautiful follicles, n we did the IUI right on schedule, but still cannot work. Doc suggested we try one more time before moving on to IVF, so maybe in July, let all the drugs leave my body completely first.

Sooo, CD2 for me today too. Haiz. I need a miracle! Jia you everyone!

Bbcrips: hugs hugs.. Don't sad ok.. I also same same.. Am in my CD02 too. We are really cycle buddy..

Tml will be my CD03, so excited cuz i finally can start my clomid!! Hee.. Hopefully can make my egg come out.

I am confident that if I can O I will be able to graduate and create the Feb 2013 thread.. Hee..
happy.gif
YEAH!!!

Don't sad ya.. We will graduate de.. Let's jia you together..

Thanks Castiel's mummy, I'm better today, have gotten over the disappointment, and am looking forward to trying naturally this month. I hav been drinking raspberry tea these couple of days, heard Jaclyn Tay drank alot of it n strike during her honeymoon! Its supposed to tone the uterus, hope it can do wonders for me too!

Its clomid day for u! All the best to you, hope we can all graduate together to the Feb 2013 thread!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Morning everyone!!

Boring Monday!!!

Bunny,
No, I nv took BBT..
frankly I really sian of all these.. Haiz..
worst is if DH is not really cooperating </font>

Morning ladies!! Jiayou for this week!
happy.gif

For those who have just started AF, remember to take ya BBT! ^^ For those who are O-ing this week, remember to be more gentle with ya DHs (ROFL), come up with more ways for seduction (and share share okay!!) and also work hard for BD sessions. :p Hehe~ And for those in 2WW, take good care of ya bodies and hope you graduate this cycle~ ^^

*baby dust to all*

:p

morning ladies. anyone missed me while i was absent from this thread? Lol, thick-skinned. I am back to the office this week. so tired over the weekends, partying over the past 2 days. not enuff time to rest properly. so sleepy now as usual.

where is yaataa &amp; bunny, come and tempt us with ur foodies. e-cups, come and jingle jingle leh. how abt the rest of the gals, queenie, vanilla, sasa, etc. come here to chat leh.

Energeticdragon: hope ur sale went well and u had a good weekend
happy.gif

Beaniez: Which stage r u at now? I'm at CD12 today. Went for u/scan for eggs yesterday. Gynae said that my eggs are too small (10mm) only so might O late. Also prescribed Clomid for me for the next cycle if this cycle fails.

Dunno is it becoz I can't O every mth or what as my monthly cycles all seems irregular
sad.gif

haha sleepygal, of course got miss u la! wah u went party?!!?! so happening leh! :p

TTCing, i'm at CD14 today, been taking my BBT almost regularly, now waiting for O.. Lol! Jiayou on ya eggs.. hope they grow bigger soon!
happy.gif
Hmm, the bai fong wan - it's supposed to help regulate menses, maybe u can try it? But think the girls were saying cannot eat after O issit.. must check with them, I not very sure..

beaniez, thanks for missing me ah. yup, went to my nephew's birthday party.

for BFW, for people with PCOS cant take BFW cos it will have adverse effect. after O, its not good to take BFW too.

Grand CD1 for me! Ahhh...finally sia! after emo-ing for a week, it came. phew. was telling hb maybe god is taking some time to line my healthier eggs up,haha. some menus delayed.

vanilla/bbcrisps, we can be cycle buddies!
bbcrips, dont be sad, new cycle new hope. And yes, raspberry tea is suppose to b good but dont drink once you suspect o ya.

ttc-ing, you want to try CoQ10 supplement? I suspected my eggs are too small hence cant break out of follicle and mutiple O detected. googled and found that CoQ10 helps egg to grow.

Morning gals,
monday again....how i wish i dun have to work...lol.

CD 13 today but BBT shows no O sign &amp; i lazy to test OPK so BD on CD12 morning when i saw sticky mucus on CD11 evening.

Gals,
since most of us are taking vitamins, other than having very yellowish urine. Do u all tends to have dark greenish stools? I'm taking Antioxidant, Fish Oil &amp; B Complex currently.

ttc, i din find much info on food w CoQ10 leh, but i know blackmores selling CoQ10supplement 75mg daily. alternatively, conceive well also has CoQ10 in it,60mg if im not wrong.

Queen, me! I occasionally have green stools. BBT quite zhun so far, so maybe wait it out a little longer and bd bd bd as often as possible.

bean: Ic ic... I stopped taking Conceive well this cycle as I cannot swallow big pills but I let DH swallow the fish pill from CW.

I did try to take BFW in higher dosages this cycle and see how....

Hi all,
I would like to join in this thread as my AF reported today and this marked my 2 yr of ttc for #1..cried over and accept it alr..I do not know how to break the news to HB and parents as they been worrying for me..I have spent so much money for gynae and tcm and supplements but seems no fate..why is ttc so difficult for us? HB been suggesting to do IUI but I so reluctant as the success rate is only 5-10% which I think I wont be the lucky one..what shd I do?
sad.gif

Queenie, dark greenish stool are common if your supplement contains Iron. During preg, some ladies' stools also turn dark greenish once they start on their multivitamins.

beanbean,
wah occassionally...so its quite common i guess

Raspy,
my vits doesnt seems to have Iron leh when i read up. But i know my gastric is not feeling well this few days. My colleagues say i'm taking too much vits which might cause overdosage. But i dun think those 3 vits are too much for me bah.

Good afternoon,

Bean bean, hello, cycle buddy!!

I'm in my CD04 today. But seems like eding kind le.. Not much.. Like slightly more den spotting kind. Super super light. Wonder if I'll O earlier too. Usually my AF is aroun 5-7 days. Now 4-5? Hee.. Today took my 2nd tablet of clomid.. Hee hee.. Happy happy. Hope I can O!!

I'm still taking conceive well.. Plus Evening primrose oil.. Heard it will increase e fertile cm when near to O. So I bought it to try it out.. Haa..

faith, big welcome!
Like your nick suggest, ttc to me is really all about having faith and believing. And I know we will be proud mothers one day, soon! Know that you are not alone.

Queen, ah nor, me have different texture and color quite frequently (opps,tmi) but i hack them, what manage to come out must be good for my body, haha.

what vits are u taking now?

vanilla, Hello cycle buddy!
my af also, used to be 7days,zhunzhun. Now, becomes 5-6 days, and yes, my O is detected earlier too. So maybe you can start testing early.

Me switch to conceive well gold this cycle too, for the CoQ10, haha! Hope our bb lai lai same time this cycle, together with bbcrips and faith.
Who elsa cycle buddies?

sleepygal: of cos miss u!
happy.gif

me hv been silent reader.. cos changed fengshui liao, will hv to use hp to read forum le..

CD9 today.. gnnna whack hard hard!

hv been eating alot recently! hahaha
jus bot durians ytd.. yummy! my fridge is full of durian emall! :p

dunno is it the weather, my pimples is horrible!! what a big outbreak i have !

Hello ladies,

I hate Mondays.

Faith, I understand how u feel. I'm also trying very hard for #1, I have tried TCM, seen so many docs, spent so much money, did so many tests, tried so many diet, eat this, don't eat that, drink this, don't drink that, n still no good news yet. Sometimes damn discouraging, esp when it seems like the office/streets r crawling with pregnant women nowadays. But no matter how down I get, I will see each month as a new chance, new hope. N I truly believe that we will have our little ones healthy n kicking in our arms one day soon (next Feb, preferably, hehe). This month seems like quite a few of us cycle buddies, let's hope we all get our best CNY gift ever next year!

beanbean,
i'm taking acai antioxidants/fish oil/complex B. I think i'm heaty cos i just diahrea for the 3rd time &amp; feel naseous. The weather is super terrible.

faith: you also come by this thread already? haa.. Guess i'm wrong with my hunch. Sorry to make u feel so happy abt it... =(

Lets jia you. Maybe you should really take a break and who knows you will strike during your trip.. =)

And we are all very near, can be cycle buddy!!!

We will all graduate and move on to the Feb 2013 THREAD!!! I'll be the one who is gonna post the 1st post and creating the thread for you gals to join in.. keke.. =D

Hi Faith,
Me too, like u, still trying hard for #1. Dunno when will come too. Sigh...I also tried this, dun try that, eat this, dun eat that, went to TCM, went to gynaes etc... But all not consistent lah... every month try different things, to see how it goes.

Did u check if u r ovulating every mth? Eg go for a vaginal ultrasound scan and ask gynae to check for your egg (or follicle) on CD11~12 or blood test on CD21 to determine if Ovulation has taken place. That is the most basic check first, I think.

BTW, vanilla, did u experience any side effects after taking clomid the first time? Eg mood swings, hot flushes or others? I am not sure if I should take clomid the next cycle if this cycle dun goes well...

Back