2WW - for those TTC-ing

yooooo morning ladies!

berries, i was also under dr michele lee. she was still based in AMK hub at that time. she is a very nice lady
happy.gif
but i spent quite a bit more. one full cycle set me back about $400+ without the HSG. i saw her on CD2 and CD11, then also did blood test to ensure that i ovulated.

wow yesterday very happening leh!! i still no egg, how can be preggie? i was thinking why egg MIA so long, even did hpt but obviously negative la. sian!! i don't even know what's going on with my body...

but these few days i have been having super nice food, so no regrets. just have to keep going on and on and on.... hahaha spending a fortune testing with opk since my CD8 lor. now CD what? think 50+ liao.. haha

<font color="0000ff">Verone,

I used to go to Dr Adrian.. but I dont like him, he only did blood test and put me on some pills to make me O.. he do not advise much and he is always a chop chop fast fast person.. which makes me very tense when I go see him..

so I want to find out where can I do more detailed checks for me &amp; my hb. How much do you spend for such tests etc? So how often do you do such checks?

Later, I have start to take my BMT, to monitor my temp.. Just to check ah.. for experts out that.. if there is a sudden dip or increase in temp .. means O ah is it?

so when u say CD28 means it urs 28 days from ur 1st day of period is it?

My period just came on 21 Nov.. so that makes me CD13 is that right? kkekekeke</font>

Berries,

Some gynae will give you clomid to try after they do the test on you. and if you failed to get pregnant then they will ask your HB to do Sperm analysis. But better to ask HB to do the sperm analysis when you are also doing the test so not to waste time

<font color="0000ff">Yaataa...
me too.. when I saw Dr Adrian.. he also say I no egg.. WTH!!! Where is my egg!! but even during the pills cycle that he put me on.. no success stories.. haiz..

btw.. yaataa &amp; Verone.. are u all mommies already or still trying?

yaataa.. is Dr Michele Lee still in AMK hub then? so what does ur $400+ does for u.. as in what kind of checks?</font>

<font color="0000ff">Janice..
yaya.. I was on Clomid.. lol.. forgotten abt that name.. but Dr Adrian did not ask my hb to do sperm test lor..

which I find that he is no good..
Where is ur Dr Henry Cheng again?
I am looking for nearby ones..

So how much are ur tests and what tests have u done?</font>

Berries,

He is located at Bishan. The Women's specalist. I did my yearly PAP Smear and found a cyst which he help me to remove and also check whether if my tubes are blocked anot during the surgery. Then i ask my HB go do the sperm analysis himself and he help explain the report to me. he is a very fatherly dr.

janice, no leh in fact these days i am the most relaxed of the whole year heh. have been sleeping and eating the best through the whole year too. wahahahah! so i dunno what's up. must i really be stressed and not eat and sleep well then the egg will come out? lol

berries, i got #1 but that came after a long time. i did all my fertility checks before getting #1, so i know where the problem lies. heh. i did cycle monitoring, CD2 check is the lining is properly shed (menses), CD11 check on growth of follicles and blood test #1, then one week after ovulation (monitored with test cassette provided by clinic) went back for blood test #2 to confirm ovulation.

michele lee has relocated to novena medical square :D

<font color="0000ff">Janice..

wahh.. Bishan very far.. keke..

Yaataa..
oh.. u got #1.. so nice.. so now u trying for #2? Can I ask how long did u try for #1?
so now Dr Michele Lee is in Novena ah.. hmm.. also far for me leh.. I m in Kovan/Hougang area.. how is the Q or waiting time like for Dr Lee? </font>

morning ladies, been long time nv post in here le..

always hopin to hv good news but not yet thou.. =(

like to check any co of urs is lookin for admin executive ....? i really dun like my job here.. everyday put up notices all are shitty work! (teared while typin)

Verone, yes, CD 28 today. AF still not here, though I am expecting one soon.

Janice, yeap, we may not be ovulating every month. This month, I think I did not ovulate, based on my BBT chart. Sianz. That's why hoping AF to come faster so I can try again next month.

Yaataa, 50+++ OPK sticks? Actually, I never get positive OPK sticks all this while. The line is darker than other days, but it is never the same colour as the test line. I dont know... could I not be ovulating?

<font color="0000ff">Janice.. near meh.. like quite far leh.. kekee.. eh btw.. how was ur job hunting? I recall the last time u mentioned u were looking for a job?

sasa..
huh? so poor thing ah.. teared while typing.. is ur job so bad.. how about looking out for jobs in those jobsonline sites?

Piggy..
sorry ah.. just to check..when u say CD28 means its the 28 days of ur last period cycle is that right?

Also for BBT chart ah.. a dip or a raise will means hope? keke..

All of u use OPK sticks eh? </font>

berries
ya..i very regret to resign for a low pay job, switch to a few hunderd increase job n everyday do nothing, only do like office girl which is not stated during the interview (like puttin up notice board, trolley up the boxes of files, etc)

tried applyin but still no news.. v sian..

berries, i am in the same area. am at serangoon central and will move to punggol hopefully in the near future. i tried for about a year, went to see gynae about 9 months in, then just took a break from ttc.

piggy, i got get +ve opk, but it doesn't last 2 days like some girls. hence i test twice everyday, think used more than 50 sticks in the past month. mad right? my poor wallet is groaning in pain man. lol. hey you might still be ovulating despite no +ve opk. some girls the LH surge is not super strong. can get more sensitive opks to try.

sasa, poor thing!!! if you like, can check out which schools have admin vacancy. boring job but i find that my school people are nice :D

<font color="0000ff">sasa...
huh? a more highly paid job but everday do nothing.. aiyoh... then can it indeed boring..
nvm.. just try again lor.. hopefully got good news soon..

yaataa..
oh.. u too eh.. so ard the same area.. u moving to punggol? the waterways.. ekkeke..
when will u start to test on OPK sticks ah.. so u went to see gynae every mth ah.. how abt ur hb ah? will they also need to go every mth?

sorry ah .. ask so many qns coz i totally dunno. </font>

Berries, yes. CD 28 means today is the 28th day since my lase period started. I only use OPK during the fertile period.

Yaataa, what brand is sensitive OPK? I tried fortel, I tried the dip sticks, I tried mid stream urine type. All - the test line is never darker or same as the control line. I did not try clear blue, too expensive for my pocket.

Morning gals....
i'm still having giddy spell despite i/m sleeping well for the past few nite. Have not see doc yet cos was busy arranging boss's travelling.

i try taking bai feng wang yesterday, today took iron pills.

piggy, i using the normal internet cheap tests. dip tests at cut off of 20miu dunno what. that gives me a positive test that lasts approximately 12 hours or so.

queenie, yes remember to drink lots of water. i had slight constipation the last time i took bfw
sad.gif

berries...you can always suggest it to the gynae that you want to do 1 time full test. I told my gynae that and we proceed. Mine is Dr Michele Lee and I find she is quite gentle but don't expect her to be super chatty, she is the quiet and soft type so try ask her questions if you had. CD1 is the 1st day your AF come and then you calculate from there and yes when temp dip and raise on next day means the dipping point might be O. I am TTC for my #1.

Piggy...no AF means got hope ok..nothing is impossible, hee..

queenie..one of my colleague told me she has dizzy spells also and doc diagnosed that she had gastric problems.

<font color="0000ff">Piggy,

ohh I see... so today is my CD13 then.. heee...
usually when will the O period be.. I am totally lost.. as my period is very irregular too.

lately my HB hv not been very co-operative with me in BD.. sigh... </font>

berries...usually how many cycle days you have? 28 - 30 days? If it is then you will normally O from CD14 to CD16 but this is just rough guide. I had like 25 days cycle last mth but this mth I O on CD16 so is best to test it on OPK also. Seems you need to work very hard these few days heee..

Hi

I am also CD29....but AF coming cos' got saw red dot and tummy abit weird feeling (abit cramping)...sianz!

Berries, can understand...sometimes when fertile period somehow dint get to bd cos hubby not cooperative...haiz....when not fertile somehow he always wants.....

<font color="0000ff">Verone.. ohh.. okok... how do u all count the 28-30 cycles ah.. meaning from 1st day of ur period to the next start day is it?

So usually will O from CD14-16 ah? then you all will use the OPK test strips to test on CD13 onwards to see eh? I have also been taking my temp.. so an increase in temp will also signal O? keke..

Verone.. who is ur gynae again ah?

Valerie..
ya lor.. arrughhhh.. making me angry!!</font>

Haaa...we having hey wired cycle..but as long as I catch my egg, I don't mind la, cycle days 28 to 32 days still range quite normal.

Once decided on TTC, I think the couple need prep to co-operate in terms of effort, $$ etc..talked to your DH on the importance and get them understand the biological requirements of egg meets sperm
happy.gif

berries...ya 1st day of period to the day before your AF come. I cannot really suggest which day to start because everyone O is so different and even for me is different for every month. This month on CD11, my gynae Dr Michele Lee pointed roughly the day I will O and ask me to try abt 2 days before the expected date and in fact is quite true and I test on CD14 but last mth I test on CD11. I think first of all you need study and understand your body first. I read alot of info from the net so I suggest you can google to find out more info yourself.

I mean I test starting on CD14 and for next 3 to 4 days. I tested -ve on CD14, +ve on CD15 and resr -ve already. When +ve means egg will be out for next 24 hrs or so and I think I did O on CD16.

<font color="0000ff">Veron...
ohh I see.. okok.. I more or less get it already..

but I do understand that BBT showing a dip or raise will also means O is that right? I did those apps tracker on my iphone and it shows that my O will be CD15.. so if that is the case ah.. usually from CD13 onwards can use the OPK already hor.. ..

my DH is saying to take a break for 1-2 mths then ltr try again.. sigh.. </font>

Sleepygal!!!! Me toooooo!!! Today temp dropped a bit (didnt go up much in the first place). So I am also waiting for AF to come. Recently, i have no mood to BD leh. DH keep on asking, I reject him. Sigh.... just no mood.

morning all!

wanted to feel relax on a fri but really make me no mood!

suddenly feel like resigning STRAIGHT AWAY!

think AF Is coming soon = no news again =(

thanks piggy!
im tryin hard..
the job here makin me no morale at all.. dun even feel like coming in..
yup looking v v badly for one.. admin position..
u hv any lobang?

how i wish im preggy now, so that i can looking forward to the 4mths of maternity leave!!!

<font color="0000ff">Verone,

at times only.. i have EWCM.. not always.. but last time ah.. I ever had EWCM but after check, Dr still say I m not O-ing.. faintz!

sasa... what happen??
y suddenly 1 2 throw letter??
take it easy.. </font>

berries, sigh.. i feel that i'm fool to come in here to work.. i no see any prospects for me at all.. theres no turnin back at all.. so now lookin hard for one..

<font color="0000ff">sasa,
huh? so jialat meh? gosh......
then try harder to find another one ba...

eh.. btw.. can I ask ah..
I have been taking my BBT lately suspected that my O might be within these few days..
the past days my temp is 36.4 then today its 36.6.. does this means something?</font>

berries,
i feel.. so far i do nothing bascially pin notices on the board (which i dun even noe durin interview).. waste my time... so regret quittin my prev job..

ooooo... i think ur O is comin!! JY JY JY!!

<font color="0000ff">haiz... sasa...

O coming but hb not ard leh... overseas trip.. arruggghhhh...

huh? ur job is only to pin notices on board.. omg.. that is indeed boring leh.. nvm lah.. look ard more .. I m sure u will find ur new job soon!</font>

oh no!!
try harder next mth!!

got other things but all are v simple..
prefer challenging..
pin notices i dn like at all furthermore if i still stay on, how am i gg to pin when im preggy .. heard that cannot use needle at all de.. worryin part

<font color="0000ff">piggy, sasa...

ya lor.. haiz.. but no use also.. btw.. last time my Dr say even if I might be ovulating ah.. it does not means that I have egg.. zzz.. so I also dunno.

oh... sasa.. i think when u r preggy.. they will not ask u to do such work le ba.. so dangerous.. kekeke</font>

piggy, my temp dropped too. so no hope liao.

sasa, just keep looking around ba. me too. good luck to us in looking for new job.

berries
u must try den u know.. =) since ur DH is overseas u try next mth!
i hope so not to ask me to do but i think unlikely.. =(

sleepygal
ya i keep lookin ard, sendin alot still no use. ok we JY together!! good luck,, what line u looking for?

u noe gals, i just found out my office layout gg to chng to shorter partition (current is long n own cibicle)
so sad...

Back