2WW - for those TTC-ing

crafty,

Think have not shift yet. If shifted u will notice a spike of at least 0.3 or more degree. You better continue to BD :p

I BD on OPK show strong line on CD16 and CD 17. CD 18 faint line so I stopped. I thought strong line means ovulate already. Who knows the thermal shift appear 3 days later (sorry its not 2 days) on CD 20. So I think I ovulated on CD 19. The day before you have the shift is the O day. I thought no chance liao cos I BD 2 days before O. who knows i strike this round. So its true, sperm will lives up to 3-5 days in your body.

Wow,most of u girls are solid.u know,ppl always say stress will cause u not to be able to conceive,do u think taking temp etc adds to the stress? i tot of doing it,but i'm afraid it'll add to my stress,so i refrain fr doing it.juz using OPK is stressful enough.

Anyone has hubby with slow swimmers? juz wonder if i always missed O coz we never do it on the O day.hubby not co-operative.hubby also thinks BD every day useless coz sperm quality not as good & volume not as good as alternate days too.

so if hubby's swimmers are slow,when should i BD? on O day? coz if OPK positive,that means ovulation can take place b/w 12-36 hrs,right?

nature has a strange way of surprising us,hor? sometimes u think u missed,then u strike.when u timed it so well,u don't strike

crafty,
u r solid,can wake up in the middle of the nite to bd.how do u manage it? i'm having such a problem coz i bd only to make babies.juz going thru' the motions,so boring.i wish i could enjoy it a little more

Monster
sometimes i had the alarm on, sometimes jux woke up naturally, coz i know "something" is left undone. Same here lah, BD for a purpose. So xian liao!

sstarlight
The calculation sounds like going for a 4D strike! i wonder if i get quality spermies if BD everyday in a row like dat...OPK this evening shows comparative fainter line than yesterday...maybe i shall try a final nite. xian..***

catmon and alien,
i need advise.
right after iui, do you feel pain at lower abd? abit like tummyache, burning sensation, bloatedness?

before iui, i feel nauseous (fong say it could be due to hormones increasing, else gastric flu)

i couldnt make out wat is wat now? but i know its unbearable, and leads to backpain!!

does any have dr fong's emergency no?

thanks thansk

ceraine
I did have the cramps on my lower abdominen but just on that day. Aft that is okie liao.
I dun have his no. with me now.

catmon,
thank. i am getting nauseous again
sad.gif

shit, think i am really getting sick.
clinic is open, will give them a ringer.

btw, check with u, did u diligently BD right after IUI?

We only manage to BD a day after the IUI, hope still not too late.

Btw, Dr Fong don't analyse the SA results one yah? I learned of all the info from the nurse, rather than him
sad.gif

TCM was quite happy as there is progessive improvement, commented chance quite high.
so gota be stress free, happy to make implantation possible.

dr fong suggested i go for progesterone jab, as i have some light staining/brown discharge yesterday, as well persistent lower abd pain.

ceraine
Oh sow when I was there...u were the one who went in for IUI huh? Tink I saw ur Hub.

Yesh, I BD-ed the nite we did the IUI & the next morning. Was ur uterus straight when you did the IUI?

I asked Dr Fong to analyse the SA for me. And when we get the full results, he'll go thru with us again.

Oh...ur lower abd pain is persistent??...hmmm...I din have that.

catmon,
despite drinking lots water, uterus is not 100% straight.
Fong decided to proceed. experienced some pain druing the insertion, and he has to use an additional aid. he had some trouble with the iui, as the path is L-shaped??
haha, he "fen fu" if a second iui is needed, must really ensure my bladder is full.

oh didnt BD on tues. guess HB too stres over this iui, hence BD not successful despite few attempts.

hiaz, he didnt go thru the result with me. after procedure, he ask me to have a good rest, and good luck, and walk off! i was a bit disappointed, as wana post some questions to him. end up, it was his nurse who address all my concerns.

yah, lower abd pain still around. hubby be collecting the progesterone jab and night time, be jabbing at GP. nurse says this help to ease the uterus pain.
the pill by right should help, but it doesnt seems so for me.
if its due to gastric flu etc, progesterone jab will not harm my body or affect the iui.

ceraine
my IUI was painless. can't feel anything except some bloatedness after. but disappeared after 1-2 hours. i hv some very light spotting after iui and next day. LC said it's normal. try to relax in your 2ww.

crafty
looks like your O haben take place. your temp has to be shifted at least 2-3 degree for few days to confirm O. hope you catch the eggie!

ceraine
I had the same prob for my 1st IUI leh. Uterus not straight. So for my 2nd IUI, I drank more...until realli cant tahan!!! Dr Fong oso can tell that I cant hold it & asked if I wanna let go abit. I said no, i dun wanna take that "risk" & carried on with the IUI. It was a breeze, he even showed me when he inserted the sperms leh. But no worries la...no more next time for u. U'll strike with this cycle!

Alien
i'm confused. can u read for me my BTT:

CD14 -36.3 line detected, but < control line
CD15- ditto
CD16-36.0 some clear discharge, line <control line
CD17- 36.2 lots of clear discharge, line = control line
CD18 - 36.2 dry. line< control line
CD19 (today) - 36.3 (not tested yet)

looks like CD16 &amp; 17??

Alien
tat wd be strange leh..theorectically if my usual cycle is ard 32-33. So minus 14, shd O on CD18-19. But bbt on CD18 no dip, and no discharge. doesn't look like there will be a dip anywhere...now i can only rely on the "sperm will live for 3 days" theory...

crafty
if your bbt goes up tmr, today (CD19) or ytd (CD18) will be your O day. back to CD17, opk was +ve. this make sense if you O today or ytd lor. BD tonight!!

hi ladies, looks like i'll be joining u for the 2ww soon.

alien, nice to see you here! and congrats!

i'm always very confused by the bbt chart. looks like i'm going to plunge into confusion soon. sigh.

hmmm thinking leh... dunno if i want to go through that again. u know what i mean... all the injections, waiting, testing and scanning. but if i dun, i am not hopeful of conceiving naturally. i was lucky the 1st time, 1st try and strike but this time, not sure cos stress looking after susu.

really happy for you and jeelo! take care and see u in this thread. hehheh.

hope, u may want to post it here and we try to analyse for you? when i had my no.1, i was so confused, i just gave up on the bbt chart. ;p

tub
i share same edd as jeelo, according to online calculator. hv yet to see gynea so can't confirm edd. there are more dec moms preggy but we choosed to low profile. you probably see us announcing in nj in May hahaa.. quick come join us! i also stress looking after mal but hb has took over most of the job so i am relieved lah.

alien, hmmm... guess coming to this thread is the first step. i dun mind having a second one but i really dunno if i should go for iui. btw, who's your gynae?

susu sticks to me like glue nowadays... she doesn't really want hubby to carry her. so if preggy, also headache.

tub
my gynea is LC cheng. hope you no need to go thru so-iui again lah. strike during this 2ww!! maybe when you preggy, susu jealous and go to his dad more. like mal..

hello..

catmon,
seldom login now this week abit busy becoz my kid no schooling. the 2 hrs really makes a difference, now w/o school, he's very awake n din nap, have to entertain him the whole day.

crafty,
can't advise much on BBT coz i get confused by it n never use. but if go by opk, i presume CD17 is IT! good luck!

**good luck n baby dusts to all in 2WW**

Hi crafty,

Steal sometime to come in here..
I agreed with Alien, you have not O yet. Remember I told you my spike happens only 3rd day after I tested positive on my OPK.

BD tonight lah. Maybe it will spike tomorrow. Good luck.

Alien + sstarlight
point taken. Bor bian, will do so 2nite lor! if only we can do DIY tummy scan to see got O or not, then no need to fuss over all these...tis is so confusing!

Hui
Agree, sometimes when my boy away at MIL's hse, i really could feel a diff at home. so much more peaceful and we have our own time to indulge in.

Tub
i oso like you, strike 1st time. But now so difficult. i guess taking care of 1st kid makes us more tired and stressful, so there's a diff.

thanks catmon

I'm gonna do my SO-IUI at kkh and planning to do next cycle.
Today is CD34..no menses yet...but not preggie either cos did the pregnacy test liaos...

Just spoke to the nurse at kkhivf centre...
success rate is only 15%...

alien,
you didnt encounter pain yah?
btw, how come u had hcg jab after iui?

i am on mc tmr again
sad.gif
gp say he dun wan take any chances esp after i spending a bomb on iui. shouldnt just put it off to gastric flu. in case if embryo is trying to implant, i should take extra care to bedrest.(abit too early for implant, only at dpo3)

been relaxing well for this iui ")

monster,
you can check with gynae on timing bd with your dh motility issue. he might suggest more abstinence to build up the count and better quality.
back to back BD after +ve, gynae are promoting quantity rather than quality. - ning ke sha guo, ye bu ke fang guo.
understand
happy.gif

probably you wana try tcm?

my DH sperm motility was not very ideal too, but after months of tcm med and accunpunture, he has improved.
from assisted liquidification to 30mins
from 0 rapid progressive sperm to 1%
from increased viscosity to normal
40% motility to 56%
sperm count decrease slight, might be due to stress

i am happy all the needle work helps, and this SA results assured me of better chances in ttc journey.
tcm quite hopeful of this iui. hope i dun let him down too

other than tcm, cordyceps and tonics does helps i trust. been feeding him regularly last mth +.

hope above result motivates you.

liz,
are u feeling better. take more vitamins c. must be in good health for iui

catmon,
my sis suffered few days cramp from iui too.
realized okie when i rested. but pain returns of walking.
the progesterone jab suppose to be immeidate effect, by tomorrow if persist, i will pay dr fong a visit.

crafyyard,
don't give up. at least you have one darling to play with now. focus in developing and loving him ")

Hi crafty,
aiyoh,it's so torturing to bd,right? i feel it this way now.i've been trying to inject some fun,some seduction etc,but to my horror,hubby says he doesn't like me to do that to him! which guy wouldn't like to be seduced.well,my hubby is 1 to start with.so disappointing.

Ceraine,
yes,i'm taking vits for pre conception now.i tell u,everything happens for a reason.i'm now in oz.seeing so many of these preconception vit &amp; even vit for breastfeeding mums.never seen this in s'pore.so i bought some to try.no harm taking these vits,i guess.

sigh,it took hubby another rude reality shock for him to finally do something to his swimmers.he juz started taking vit for men.the rude shock is his best friend's wife is now expecting no.2.reality is finally hitting home hard.he told me he felt depressed.WELL!!!!! i was like that when everyone ard me was having kids &amp; wat did he say then? he told me that if i avoid all these ppl,i'm not ready for no.2.so he won't bd.can u believe it? now that reality is really setting in,he's feeling it &amp; starting to do something.i feel so numb to all these pain now.it was piercing when i 1st attended all these baby gatherings.i told him if he puts himself thru' this enough,he'll soon be numb to all these as well.

i'm going for IUI next wk.fingers crossed.i'm also going on clomid (though it was no use for me for 2 cycles,but i decided to try this time to maximise my chance).

do u need heaps of bedrest after iui? like how many days.i'll be off to jap a wk after iui.

monster,
wow, u seem to be travelling lots.

hmm, pardon my rudeness, but i agree partially with ure hubby.he wans you to totally overcome the unhappiness before embarking on a new journey.my hubby used to tell me i have to get on with life, cant isolate and run away from preggies etc, and i know where he's coming from.

some man prefer old sweet plain and original you.since he prefers this way, feel flattered he loves you as you are, he's accepting you as you are.

as for bedrest, actually you could resume work or normal activity immediately.
probably i am a special case bah..haha

all the best for your iui, and remember, strengthening marriage lasts a lifetime.

i personally went through a "blow" and hard realization, +heart to heart revealation few days back. Felt very touched.
learnt that with a strong marriage, it will help us tide through all waves.

perhaps in our pursuit of baby, we've neglected hubby's feelings, guilt that issues could lie with him, blame him for not doing this, doing that etc.
we should at times, stop to ponder, of good stuffs he's done, "bao rong" him, love him more etc

Hi Catmon,
thanks for sharing. Hope you get twins.
i am into 2ww too. hope there's good news for me too.
ladies, let's jia you!

ceraine,
Not doing IUI liaoz.. Clomid not working on me anymore. seems that I have grown resistance. Very upset. have accepted the fact that i can't really get pregnant naturally.. now even the meds doesn't help. feel very lost... seems like heaven giving me signs that it's a lost cause..

anyway, good luck. Hope to hear good news from you soon.

morning ladies...

lucky_clover
15% is still a chance...so dun give up hope. Alien &amp; me did it right?
happy.gif

ceraine
dr fong did mention that he dun wanna us to walk too much aft doing IUI. So he gave me 2 days MC.

monster
my gynae told me not to go hols aft doing IUI. To rest more. Hmmm...
U may wanna try Immuvitol for your Hub. I tink Guardian is selling it @ $83.

Feidim
no prob &amp; thanks alot for your wishes.

*Catmon sprinkles lots of bb dust to those who are trying for bb*

catmon,
he gave me a day, i requested for two.
hiaz, after the jab, now seem to become bloatedness and slight pain from breastbone below to naval.not sure wats happenging to my body.
might be seeing him for review, waiting for his call.
really hope these discomfort leads to good news.

researched from internet, lots ladies experience even more pain than me, but never indicate the cause or solution..hmmmppppphhhh

nurse agreed with me it cant be implantation pain, too early, nor pregnant, too early too.
only culprit could be during iui, dr fong did clamping, but that will cause vagina pain, not abd pain. scratching head now!!

liz,
don't give up!!!
other than clomid, there are alternatives right?
check with your gynae of other options.
probably you might wish to consider ivf?
i am sorry i cant help you, but if you need a listening ear, pls msn me.
take care

lucky clover,
i heard its 25%, but quite a handful were successfu first round. generally give yourelf 3x max before considering other options.

ceraine
my gynea wants to make sure my womb is able to hold the embro if fertilisation is occur. thus hcg booster was jab few days after iui.

catmon, thanks, leaving in half hour for my review. heng its at tiong bahru.

liz, then its time to start, then we could catch up
happy.gif

glad review show no cysts, inflammation of any sort or bleeding.
but he could not pinpoint wats the problem, could be 3eggs cum hcg cum ovulation overstimulation, or due to the clamping,or due to too much medium in the sperm wash, hence introduce discomfort.
give antibiotics and muscle relaxant. but if does not subside within two days, have to take the pain very seriously and conduct more test.

meanwhile, trying to rest more during the weekends.

alien,
i ask gynae if need hcg booster, esp with all this problem, to aid in fertilization.
rejected
sad.gif

Back