2WW - for those TTC-ing

I totally agree with hopeful mum.. My gyne told me b4, good to settle those wisdom
Tooth extraction stuff b4 TTC cos sometimes during pregnancy, the condition may grow worse as what happened to one of my frens. So if you didn't strike this month, quickly get it extracted out since it is causing some pain. If you BFP, can talk to the dentist to discuss the best course of action. Jia you! :)

thanks for the advice, now kinda regret not doing earlier

suddenly feeling very down ... so envy my fren who manage to get preggie easily... first ger and now second boy on the way.. both one short one kill kind.. haiz..

I totally agree with hopeful mum.. My gyne told me b4, good to settle those wisdom
Tooth extraction stuff b4 TTC cos sometimes during pregnancy, the condition may grow worse as what happened to one of my frens. So if you didn't strike this month, quickly get it extracted out since it is causing some pain. If you BFP, can talk to the dentist to discuss the best course of action. Jia you! :)
oh? preggie will affect dental?? issit because of the calcium or what?

oh? preggie will affect dental?? issit because of the calcium or what?
I also dunno how it will affect , but for my fren , she had wisdom tooth (dentist gave her a choice to extract or not but she advised best to extract ) but my fren thinks no pain so didn't wanna extract .. Then she preggie.. Somehow along the pregnancy , it got worse.. But thankfully during last trimester.. Endure through and after birth, quickly extract out. Gyne said if have any dental issue that needs x-Ray etc.. If can settle before preggie , best to do so.

I also dunno how it will affect , but for my fren , she had wisdom tooth (dentist gave her a choice to extract or not but she advised best to extract ) but my fren thinks no pain so didn't wanna extract .. Then she preggie.. Somehow along the pregnancy , it got worse.. But thankfully during last trimester.. Endure through and after birth, quickly extract out. Gyne said if have any dental issue that needs x-Ray etc.. If can settle before preggie , best to do so.

so is it the x-ray or the medication thats y its not advisable to do so during pregnancy? I did my x-ray and when I did, I was also TTC-ing so I told the nurse I am TTC-ing, she went to check with the dentist and the dentist says the choice is mine, she says usually 3 months is fine and the radiation is very low, but den again, really my choice lor

so is it the x-ray or the medication thats y its not advisable to do so during pregnancy? I did my x-ray and when I did, I was also TTC-ing so I told the nurse I am TTC-ing, she went to check with the dentist and the dentist says the choice is mine, she says usually 3 months is fine and the radiation is very low, but den again, really my choice lor
yar can avoid then avoid lor... if your xray is already done then is fine ler. medication is probably mainly painkillers? when preggie sometimes medication not sure mah...

alot med cannot take when preggie.
i went to c gp just few days back and complain backache.
she say only can give me normal panadol. tats the only med i can take.
unless go ask gynae. but best is dun take. let body heal by itself.

so if u wan to extract ur wisedom tooth, do before preg. if this cycle no success, faster go do. if success then have to wait liao.

Erm actually dentist work can cause major blood lost if not done properly. So even without being pregnant there are very rare instances that u can lose a lot of blood during wisdom tooth removal. So when pregnant must be more careful. And the gums all that more sensitive also. Also after removing wisdom tooth usually have to take antibiotics to prevent infection. Meaning there's also a chance of getting infection. So that's why got to be more careful. Actually x-ray all these are minimal. U can wear an lead apron to minimise the exposure

u shd have O last week or over the past weekend right. shd be okay already, but of coz if u are bding for fun joy and laughter carry on!

haha thanks ....... i rathter slp den bd for joy ytd me n hb tried too but we are both equally tired and gave in to the slumberland.... i tried wake him up but he didnt move hoping me to come up on him but i turned bk to slp ...... and he came but i say too tired bye. =.=

bel_vodka,
If based on tat. the days u bd shld cover the whole O liao. but if u worried, can BD 1 more time.
but u still can BD if you have the mood. lol....

haha last month i only bd 5 x....and didnt manage to use CB opk to track my O also nv tio nw abit scare.. maybe try 1 more time tonight hopefully b4 mn..

bel vodka: I think no need to BD cos O was on the 7th. FF says should BD before O.cos chances of conceiving after O quite low..I am not sure if true or not though.

my frd told me to start bd from cd 10 to cd 20 alt days basis.. >,<

hi everyone, can i ask a silly qn? if pregnant, can i go extract wisdom tooth? my wisdom tooth has a hole and i have been waiting coz its not painful, but recently slight and i know it will sure deteriote but now im TTC-ing, not sure when should i do it? BTW anyone has a good dentist to recommend? painless one plssss...

angelbaby i tink is not advisable to do wisdom tooth extraction during pregnancy. coz they will jab ur gums to mk it numb...

if AF (touchwood) comes try to book appt w ur dentist for x ray and subsequently an appt asap to remove it den u can try TTC again.

I juz remove one on my lower jaw last yr dec..

suddenly feeling very down ... so envy my fren who manage to get preggie easily... first ger and now second boy on the way.. both one short one kill kind.. haiz..

don be sad la .... wad will come will come :D
gd one come ltr haha u nv noe maybe she also try for sometime?

last 2 yrs ago .. i tried once and i got it .. but eventually i lost it too.. so all this v hard to say.. all i Can do it to pray hard..

this week is a v busy week until i hv no time to panicky during the tis TWW.. gd thing .. cannot be too eng...

im buzy w work and sch concurrently.. cannot breathe liao !

I know right... actually the few occasions when I started feeling very very angry with myself the past couple of weeks when I didn't know if I was preggie or if there was something wrong with my system coincided with me knowing of ppl striking, especially those who had their AD not long before me. I was thinking WTF , people strike so easily but why am I still not getting any clear signal from my body as to what's happening after I stopped my ocp? Well .. seriously if not for the fact tt i wanna TTC I would not have stopped my pills. I really love them actually, cos everything is in my hands. When to bleed and when not to. Just amazing!

My af arrive today. Will nt be actively trying liao. Taking a break! So will nt update the list.

Ya if preg then better don take any med. I once preg I din know I preg coz 2ww and I take the very strong painkiller and I feelgiddy and vomit after that. Nt sure will affect the baby or nt. But I find it will affect coz I have mc so cant help but think is related to the med. So if 2ww better don anyhw take med.

My af arrive today. Will nt be actively trying liao. Taking a break! So will nt update the list.

Ya if preg then better don take any med. I once preg I din know I preg coz 2ww and I take the very strong painkiller and I feelgiddy and vomit after that. Nt sure will affect the baby or nt. But I find it will affect coz I have mc so cant help but think is related to the med. So if 2ww better don anyhw take med.
Qin, big hug for you!:) last year when my hubby and I were trying, every time AF comes, I also feel very lost.. Dunno what's wrong when we have been trying active and tried to do everything right but AF jus kept visiting me evey month.. Since after my laparoscopy , we have been taking a break .. Guess we will only start engine in May.. Sometimes I feel I look forward to trying again.. But sometimes I also fear to have disappointment after disappointment.. But guess we can jus try our best. Jia you, Qin. I believe at the right time, what is meant to be ours , will come at its most beautiful timing:)

Hugs! 休息是为了走更长的路!

Today I was trying to console one of my frens .. She is the same age as me , has been TTC for 8 years but no news.. She has walked a tough journey too.. Went under knife 3x to remove big cysts and fibroids.. Cysts and fibroids keep re-occurring .. Yesterday she went for medical checkup and discovered quite a few lumps at both her breasts .. She is devastated.. :( cos she has been TTC but no luck but yet bad news come one after another.. I lend her my listening ear.. Sat with her and cry together with her .. I really feel for her.. :( life can be so filled with ups and downs.. Praying that she can experience great blessings even through uncertainty

Thanks gammahedging and angel mommy. Ya very tired so taking a break. Actually I think mayb coz we try before o. Once o detected we stop. Din cover full period. Anyway I going see tcm too so take a break first.

Thanks gammahedging and angel mommy. Ya very tired so taking a break. Actually I think mayb coz we try before o. Once o detected we stop. Din cover full period. Anyway I going see tcm too so take a break first.

Qin17, do u track ur o period with opk? Or is it based on ur guess ?

Erm actually dentist work can cause major blood lost if not done properly. So even without being pregnant there are very rare instances that u can lose a lot of blood during wisdom tooth removal. So when pregnant must be more careful. And the gums all that more sensitive also. Also after removing wisdom tooth usually have to take antibiotics to prevent infection. Meaning there's also a chance of getting infection. So that's why got to be more careful. Actually x-ray all these are minimal. U can wear an lead apron to minimise the exposure
oh yar correct any dental procedure also got high chance of infection... and preggy lower immune system... so yar be careful better avoid

Today I was trying to console one of my frens .. She is the same age as me , has been TTC for 8 years but no news.. She has walked a tough journey too.. Went under knife 3x to remove big cysts and fibroids.. Cysts and fibroids keep re-occurring .. Yesterday she went for medical checkup and discovered quite a few lumps at both her breasts .. She is devastated.. :( cos she has been TTC but no luck but yet bad news come one after another.. I lend her my listening ear.. Sat with her and cry together with her .. I really feel for her.. :( life can be so filled with ups and downs.. Praying that she can experience great blessings even through uncertainty
Tell your friend to be positive. I know how she feels.

v v v sad to hear that! hope she will be blessed and overcome all this hurdles n be blessed with a child

alot med cannot take when preggie.
i went to c gp just few days back and complain backache.
she say only can give me normal panadol. tats the only med i can take.
unless go ask gynae. but best is dun take. let body heal by itself.

so if u wan to extract ur wisedom tooth, do before preg. if this cycle no success, faster go do. if success then have to wait liao.

u backache ah ? don tk panadol ..
u ask ur gynae or gp for some muscle relief cream tt is suitable for pregnant ladies..
i tried b4 is quite good. but i cant rem the brand.

have a gd break! i also mc and had too some antibiotics b4 tt .. also keep thinking is related to the med... gynae give me those neither will nor will not affect the bb..

have a gd break! i also mc and had too some antibiotics b4 tt .. also keep thinking is related to the med... gynae give me those neither will nor will not affect the bb..
I asked my gp whether will affect. I show her the med name. then she say very strong med. And jus smile at mi when I ask her whether is the cause for my mc. So nw I scared liao. I still rem after the med i keep vomit and giddy cant move out from bed. The another gp which i went to was surprised say shouldnt cause such effect. Sigh anyway is over le so nw Sick will told dr I ttc.

hi gals.. hope u all still rem me... been mia for a while...

I tested last sat and gotten a bfp... so currently waiting to see my gynae as I m still in the early stage....
Oh tat's great! Congrats! Take gd care of yourself. dun mind asking how long haf u been tcc?

I tested last sat and gotten a bfp... so currently waiting to see my gynae as I m still in the early stage....
Congrats !:) I rem u:) I rem you also tried for quite a while, right? Anything new that you did to get a BFP? :)

Congrats. I rem u too. I rem u tried for awhile. That's great news. Now u get to have a horsey baby!! Take care!

hi twinkletot

I started to ttc seriously early 2013.. but I suffered a mc on mid aug, blighted ovum... was feeling really really down coz its my very first bfp.... after that rest for bout 2++ mths then hubs and I tried again... was feeling really sian and frustrated ard Jan coz I see red mthly till fed up.... I even stopped taking folic acid and all my multi vits then...

went for a short vacation in Jan.... and tried half heartedly... so was surprise when I tested coz I wasn't expecting as we slowed down engine already.. and also we were seriously looking at iui before this bfp...

now I m praying my little one will stick.. I guess I will be worried till I see gynae

I think I'm gg to resume my sports routine and exercise and sweat it out to keep my body healthy and fit again .. Jus had a good time of basketball and floorball with my frens.. Feels good to jus sweat it out ! :)

thks gals.. I will sprinkle truck loads of bb dust when I get the all clear frm gynae k ;) coz now I feel everything is so unreal and also its still at the early stage.. so I am abit apprehensive...

I didn't do anything special... did tried pre-seed(seriously lacking in ewcm..) for 2 mths (nov-dec), nothing, fed up, I stopped... also I cant do bbt (theres no way I cld be so guai and go take temp ard same time every morn...), didn't do Opk either.. always wanted to but I jus didn't go bout ordering those strips (I also dunno why).. I jus rely on the calendar method and bd frm CD10 as my period has always been quite regular 25-28 days cycle...

also, we sorta skipped Jan coz we went hols and we were lk so crazy goofing ard during our vacation that ttc was the last thing on our mind...

thks gals.. I will sprinkle truck loads of bb dust when I get the all clear frm gynae k ;) coz now I feel everything is so unreal and also its still at the early stage.. so I am abit apprehensive...

I didn't do anything special... did tried pre-seed(seriously lacking in ewcm..) for 2 mths (nov-dec), nothing, fed up, I stopped... also I cant do bbt (theres no way I cld be so guai and go take temp ard same time every morn...), didn't do Opk either.. always wanted to but I jus didn't go bout ordering those strips (I also dunno why).. I jus rely on the calendar method and bd frm CD10 as my period has always been quite regular 25-28 days cycle...

also, we sorta skipped Jan coz we went hols and we were lk so crazy goofing ard during our vacation that ttc was the last thing on our mind...
So happy for u. Praying for a sticky rainbow baby for u. So u strike in feb window. Now just breathe and take care. Come and visit us once in awhile and share ur progress :)

I see that sometimes things just happen when we least expected it .. You are the 3rd person whom I heard from, who got a BFP when they didn't expect it:) sometimes , the more we expect, the least likely we will get it..
Take good care.. Hope that you will see your little beanie in two weeks' time :)

Really?! Lol then I can't wait to see tsb next thur!
Yes I was complaining so old blah blah n she shove a book infront of me n ask me look. I stare at it all Chinese wordings n dates. So I ask her see what! N she said u see carefully n suddenly I spot fann name. Ha ha.

Yes I was complaining so old blah blah n she shove a book infront of me n ask me look. I stare at it all Chinese wordings n dates. So I ask her see what! N she said u see carefully n suddenly I spot fann name. Ha ha.

Jumbo .. who is the she u referring ?? tsb ?

Win loh. Now she becoming more and more famous.

hahahha... when I read of her preggy news online, I also read so many flame coments frm others... apparently not many pple see, to like her... she also creating a lot of news for herself ever since she announce her pregnancy.. fishing for sponsors I guess

I see that sometimes things just happen when we least expected it .. You are the 3rd person whom I heard from, who got a BFP when they didn't expect it:) sometimes , the more we expect, the least likely we will get it..
Take good care.. Hope that you will see your little beanie in two weeks' time :)

yes you r absolutely right angel_mommy.. I rem last time when ttc intensely, I was so despo for that bfp and we really bd lk mad... so yeah.. its so funny how things turn out...

hahahha... when I read of her preggy news online, I also read so many flame coments frm others... apparently not many pple see, to like her... she also creating a lot of news for herself ever since she announce her pregnancy.. fishing for sponsors I guess

I think she has a hard time too lah. Heard she trying for 5 yrs n imagine the stress of ppl asking u when is your turn. We are not celebrity already stress they are even worse. But good thing is they have money lah. Ha ha.

yes you r absolutely right angel_mommy.. I rem last time when ttc intensely, I was so despo for that bfp and we really bd lk mad... so yeah.. its so funny how things turn out...
Ya, sometimes things just turned out the way we least expected it. .. And yours turned out to be a beautiful ending !:) rem to take folic acid in the meantime before you see your gyne!:)

Back