(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Blurymummy, welcome back and nice to hear from you again! I have just sent you an e-mail with the pricing. Hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi KKF, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

The frames that you are interested are 24 cm x 18 cm, so the average price is about S$40.00 before discount for SMH members. The price does vary depending on the complexity of the final design you want.

Yes, there is a glass covering in the frame to protect the artwork. We do have customers who sent our frames as gifts to their overseas friends via Speedpost. I believe with sufficient cushioning materials, it should be OK.

Please also refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the beautiful family frame that you have made for my friend's birthday gift.
She REALLy likes it and said that it is even more valuable than branded bags!
She immediately went to your blogspot and planning to order some for her sons'rooms too. Her husband also likes it very much.

Thanks for your speedy help and I look forward to the next two frames in production.
Already started to look into yet another 2 frames for my other friends.
More and more to come...
happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the beautiful family frame that you have made for my friend's birthday gift.
She REALLy likes it and said that it is even more valuable than branded bags!
She immediately went to your blogspot and planning to order some for her sons'rooms too. Her husband also likes it very much.

Thanks for your speedy help and I look forward to the next two frames in production.
Already started to look into yet another 2 frames for my other friends.
More and more to come...
happy.gif

Hi 7Pooh, thanks for choosing our frames as the birthday gift for your friend and I am glad your friend likes the frame. I guess personalized gifts is always a better choice for everyone. I am working on your orders at the moment and hope to hear from you more in the days to come.

Hi 7Pooh, thanks for choosing our frames as the birthday gift for your friend and I am glad your friend likes the frame. I guess personalized gifts is always a better choice for everyone. I am working on your orders at the moment and hope to hear from you more in the days to come.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the Beautiful Gift that you have done using your skillful hand! It looks like nice in the Picture and i am sure i will love it when the Item reach. Also thank you for your Prompt Reply on the emails and you have such a good service! Well Done! Will order from you more in Future!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the Beautiful Gift that you have done using your skillful hand! It looks like nice in the Picture and i am sure i will love it when the Item reach. Also thank you for your Prompt Reply on the emails and you have such a good service! Well Done! Will order from you more in Future!

After Receiving it i am so happy that i am going to Recommend you to my family and friends. Although this is my first order definitely not my last. Thanks alot!

After Receiving it i am so happy that i am going to Recommend you to my family and friends. Although this is my first order definitely not my last. Thanks alot!

Hi Nuryashima, nice to meet you in person and it is always so encouraging each time I see a smile from my customers' face when they receive their frames from me. Thanks also for setting a SMH account just to post your comments & feedback about our products, really appreciate the extra mile you took. I surely look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Nuryashima, nice to meet you in person and it is always so encouraging each time I see a smile from my customers' face when they receive their frames from me. Thanks also for setting a SMH account just to post your comments & feedback about our products, really appreciate the extra mile you took. I surely look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi Serene, nice to meet you in person too and thanks for posting your comments in both this SMH thread and in Facebook, really appreciate your kind words. I hope the quotes I used will serve as good reminders for your kids as they grow up. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Serene, nice to meet you in person too and thanks for posting your comments in both this SMH thread and in Facebook, really appreciate your kind words. I hope the quotes I used will serve as good reminders for your kids as they grow up. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Luvflower, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The frame that you wanted does come with a stand and a hook behind the frame. If you have other questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Luvflower, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

The frame that you wanted does come with a stand and a hook behind the frame. If you have other questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Hi Precious_Angel, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

Once an order is placed, a computer generated artwork draft will be created for your review. Depending on how many versions of changes you make to the artwork, this design review process can take days or weeks to complete. Once the design is confirmed, the actual making of the artwork frame is about 2-3 weeks.

Hi Precious_Angel, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

Once an order is placed, a computer generated artwork draft will be created for your review. Depending on how many versions of changes you make to the artwork, this design review process can take days or weeks to complete. Once the design is confirmed, the actual making of the artwork frame is about 2-3 weeks.

Hi there,

As promised, I am back for more frames =).

I would like to get something for my friend for her wedding in Oct..Any new wedding designs? Please pm me ya...tks..

Hi there,

As promised, I am back for more frames =).

I would like to get something for my friend for her wedding in Oct..Any new wedding designs? Please pm me ya...tks..

Hi Feifei, it is always nice to hear from returning customers and thanks for your strong support always. I have just PM'ed you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Feifei, it is always nice to hear from returning customers and thanks for your strong support always. I have just PM'ed you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Kiddyheaven, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Every artwork is made to order, so we do not keep stock of a particular design as customers are free to customize the designs for their intended occasion. If you have other questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

Hi Kiddyheaven, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Every artwork is made to order, so we do not keep stock of a particular design as customers are free to customize the designs for their intended occasion. If you have other questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of my blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

Hi Georgy,
Thanks for yr prompt service. The frame is very well done and beautiful. It is definitely worth the $$ to get such a unique piece of art for someone special. Looking forward to give this wonderful gift to my son's teacher on teacher's day!!!

My colleagues commented that it is very value for $$ as the frame work looks like as if it is expensive haha

Will come back for more thanks!!

Hi Georgy,
Thanks for yr prompt service. The frame is very well done and beautiful. It is definitely worth the $$ to get such a unique piece of art for someone special. Looking forward to give this wonderful gift to my son's teacher on teacher's day!!!

My colleagues commented that it is very value for $$ as the frame work looks like as if it is expensive haha

Will come back for more thanks!!

Hi Luvflower, thanks for nice words and I am confident that your son's teacher will be touched by the effort and the extra mile you took to make such a meaningful gift to appreciate her. Because we do not mass produce our artworks, so every piece is hand made individually and the effort & time spent on each piece of artwork is definitely worth more than what it is priced, not mentioning that every piece is a masterpiece! Look forward to hear from you again soon and thanks for your support.

Hi Luvflower, thanks for nice words and I am confident that your son's teacher will be touched by the effort and the extra mile you took to make such a meaningful gift to appreciate her. Because we do not mass produce our artworks, so every piece is hand made individually and the effort & time spent on each piece of artwork is definitely worth more than what it is priced, not mentioning that every piece is a masterpiece! Look forward to hear from you again soon and thanks for your support.

Hi Georgy,
Would like to give my thanks again for the gorgeous artwork. Everyone in my office gave praises on how great the frame looks and the recipient loved it!
I truly appreciated your prompt responses to my emails and also being able to rush my order for me. You have no idea how you have saved my life. I am rarely bestowed the job of getting gifts - and I nearly messed it up this time by being last minute. =)

So thanks again! ^-^

Hi Georgy,
Would like to give my thanks again for the gorgeous artwork. Everyone in my office gave praises on how great the frame looks and the recipient loved it!
I truly appreciated your prompt responses to my emails and also being able to rush my order for me. You have no idea how you have saved my life. I am rarely bestowed the job of getting gifts - and I nearly messed it up this time by being last minute. =)

So thanks again! ^-^

Hi Finnez, never know my frames can save lives too, heehee! Anyway, I am honoured to be given the opportunity to help and I am glad the recipient loves the frame you have made for her. One more mission accomplished for Words.in.Frames! Hope the praises translate into more orders from your colleagues & you too! Cheers!

Hi Finnez, never know my frames can save lives too, heehee! Anyway, I am honoured to be given the opportunity to help and I am glad the recipient loves the frame you have made for her. One more mission accomplished for Words.in.Frames! Hope the praises translate into more orders from your colleagues & you too! Cheers!

Back