(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi,

Would like to order a frame to be hung on my daughter's room door. Is 18*13cm frame good? I would like to have something like this:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pXXs8YCSVGk/TWG5oMpSWQI/AAAAAAAABEw/yBgE3DZOdH8/s1600/Charlotte%2BTan.jpg
but instead of a pacifier, i would like to put a princess tiara near the pic, and under the pic to put in small words "daddy and mommy's princess", another prob is i don't have the pic yet, coz i'm waiting to do a photoshoot with my family on 4 june, so the pic will prob be available after that. Is that ok?

Hi Mummy's Girl, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are 100% customizable, so you are free to mix-and-match different ideas you see in the various samples I posted on my blog to make up yours. You just need to let us know so that we can incorporate them in the artwork design. No problem, I can wait till 4 June 2011 when I get the picture of your daughter to start the artwork design. Stay tune!

Hi!

I would like to find out whether you will be able to customise something similar to FAM5008, but with the family's handprint besides the name. Kindly give me your best quote on that.

Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Incorporating palm prints into FAM5008 is a possible option BUT based on experiences, real palm prints do not look as nice as clipart ones when cut out using Styrofoam unless the prints are captured nicely. At this moment, we do not provide palm / foot print capture servicing, customers have to provide them if they want the prints to be incorporated into the artwork. I need more info before I can quote, e.g. size of frame and the complexity of the design you want. So do send me more info on your requirements via e-mail so that I can start out an artwork design for you to preview before making it. Thanks and look forward to hear from you again. Cheers!

Hi Georgy, thanks for the frame. It's my second time
ordering & I really like your work & service.

Thanks a lot Georgy. Look forward to more frames.
happy.gif

Sincerely,
Ema

Hi Ema, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post the nice words. Such appreciative words in the SMH Forum is the more rewarding return I get for the hours ( and in some cases, days ) of hard work spent in making the frames. Also thank you for your continuous support towards my work and hope to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Amby, nothing beat the knowledge that my customers like the frames we have made for them and when they come back for more, so we definitely look forward to hear from you again soon with new orders! Thanks for your support once again!

Hi Georgy

Many thanks for sending over my 2 frames today. My sister got her frame and her whole family loves it so much. Same goes for mine, it is a pleasant surprise for my family.
I am already planning for my 4th and 5th frames. Do stay tune for my next order :)

Hi Mod_mum, glad to know that both your sister ( and her family ) and your family love the frames we have made for all of you, that's the best reward we can get from our customers, a smile on their face. Thanks for your support all these while and we look forward to hear from you again for your 4th, 5th and more orders. Cheers!

On 7 June 2010 ( 1 year ago ), Words.in.Frames posted its 1st posting in SingaporeMotherhood.com. In just 1 year, more than 400 frames have been sold through the Forum and some of these frames were even shipped to loved ones in different parts of the world. Many positive feedback and compliments have been received over the year and you can read about them both in:

- Our blog ( wordsinframes.blogspot.com ) and
- Our old SMH thread ( www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/4073304.html?1275979500 )

Running out of idea what to buy for your friends’ birthdays, graduations, engagements, ROMs, weddings, anniversaries, housewarming, new born and full month celebrations, etc? Cracking your brain on what to get for your loved ones on their birthdays, Valentine’s Day or Christmas? Looking for unique and meaningful home decorations for your house for special festive seasons like Chinese New Year, Christmas or even National Day? Searching for something to appreciate someone like your parents, neighbors, teachers, doctors, gynecologists, etc?

Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, right from the size, type and color of frame to the character(s) ( and color ), the wordings ( quotes ), etc. It will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours!

A picture is worth a thousand words, so visit our blog to see the wide range of designs and products we have created and you can surely find something for that someone special.

You can always contact us at 63655696 or e-mail us at [email protected] and we’ll be more than happy to work with you to create something special for you.

If you’re on Facebook, you can also click LIKE on Words.in.Frames so that you get updates notifications whenever new designs are launched.

5560966.jpg

hi, i;d like to do a baby series and i;d like to include the meanings of both her english adn chinese names, can it be done ? are your frame size and layouts fixed ?

thanks

Hi Adeline, on behalf of ACROSS Collections, creator of Words.in.Frames, we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are 100% customizable, so we can definitely put in 5 names using the same layout but with a different bible verse. In terms of the price, I can only give you the final quote when we finalize the design. Our prices are based on the frame size and the complexity of the design. You can also refer to the price chart in my blog to get a good estimate of the price of your frame too. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Jasmine, on behalf of ACROSS Collections, creator of Words.in.Frames, we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are 100% customizable, so we can definitely incorporate the meaning of your kid's English & Chinese names as part of the artwork. In terms of frame size, we have quite a wide range of sizes for you to choose, nothing is fixed, everything can be changed, layout, colors, frame colors & sizes, according to your preference. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Jasmine, there is a section in my blog called HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER. Just follow the instructions and send the details to [email protected]. It's that simple. SMH PM does not support Chinese characters very well sometimes. Once we get the details from you, we will work out an artwork for you to see and review, once the artwork is finalized, then we will make the actual artwork.

Hi,

I am interested in FMD0002 but can I change the words to 'I love U daddy' instead? And also can I add 2 names on it?

Hi Kat, on behalf of ACROSS Collections, creator of Words.in.Frames, we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are 100% customizable, so we can definitely change the words to "I LOVE U DADDY" and add 2 names onto it. Just follow the instructions in the HOW TO PLACE MY ORDER section in my blog and send the details to [email protected] to start the ball rolling. With Fathers' Day just 11 days away, you will need to send these to me as soon as possible if you want the frame before Fathers' Day. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Kat, e-mail received and thanks for your support and order! As spoken on the phone, I will work on your order soon and will definitely deliver it to you on the date you set. Stay tune!

Hi Georgy,
My Father-in-law love his frame! in fact the whole family loves it
happy.gif

thanks for your great service, will be back for more frames.

Hi Iggy, I believe your father-in-law will remember this year's birthday celebration and this special & unique birthday gift he got from all of you for a long time. Thanks for granting us the opportunity to be part of the birthday celebration. Look forward to hear from you again with more orders! Cheers!

Hi Georgy,
Thank you once again for the excellent service. Everyone loves the frame. Really appreciated your effort in rushing the order out for me. Thank you so much.

Hi SN, yes, it was quite a mad rush for me to deliver the frame with 16 names to you, in time for your brother's wedding today. But all these effort pay off when I know all of you love the frame and I believe the frame will definitely draw a lot of attention on this special day. Hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi Confused, thanks for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. You asked whether we can deliver the frame to you this Friday, the answer is, it depends on the artwork you want. If it is something we have done before and not that complex, yes we can. If you want something totally new, then I am afraid we can't, just want to be fair to other customers whose orders are in the queue. Hope you understand.

Hi,

Thanks for e fast response! I m looking at getting e one under ur main homepage. E one w e 爱 n e Chinese verse below. But I m hoping to add in e couple names. Is that possible n in time?

Hi Confused, can you quote me the Product Code ( below each picture ) so that we are on the same page? I have sent you an email, can you send me the couple names ASAP so that I can advise whether I can deliver it or not. Thanks.

Hi Georgy

Just passed my bro's frame to him and both he and his wife love it. My bro says he is going to bring it along to Philippines. This is my 4th frame and I will be back for more. Whenever I need to give anyone a gift, your frame will be the first on my mind. Thumbs up for the excellent service and workmanship.

Hi Mod_mum, thanks a lot for your continuous support towards our frames and for always considering our frames as gifts for your loved ones. Hope the frame will remind your brother and sister-in-law that they are deeply missed by their loved ones in Singapore each time they see the frame in the Philippines. I have also added Philippines into the Global Footprints of our Frames section of my blog. Thanks.

Hi Shimaro, it was a pity that I could not hand the frame personally to you yesterday but I surely hope the recipient ( your hubby ) loves the frame we have made for him. Once again, thanks for your support and patience too.

<font color="0000ff">Dear Georgy

Thanks for your patience and great idea for helping me in designing my name frames. This is my 4th order and I believe there will be more to come
happy.gif
</font>

Hi Rebekah, guess what I was doing when your posting #2614 comes into my thread? I am already working on your frame.
happy.gif
Thanks for your strong support and hope to deliver your 4th frame to you by this week. Stay tune!

Hi Susan, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER section in our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) and e-mail the details to us. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Georgy,
Sorry this came late but I just wanted to say that the birthday boy really loved his frame. It was unique and personalised, simply perfect. On the whole, I am very pleased with your service. You were always quick with your responses yet patient at the same time. Better yet, you managed to work with the time I gave and it was ready earlier than I expected. Job well done indeed!

For feedback, no dissatisfaction in the product but I find that the white foam used looked slightly cheap-ish up close, it doesn't look so compact as you can see the little holes in them. Perhaps you would be able to source for another type of foam in that colour that you are able to work with.

That aside, thank you again for your great service and I will be back for more in future.

Hi Sasha, late is always better than never, so don't worry about not being able to post your feedback. Thank you so much for the nice words posted about our products and our services, appreciate it very much!

Thanks for the valuable feedback on our Styrofoam materials, we are and will be constantly on the look out for better quality Styrofoam and for more color choices.

FYI, only white Styrofoam boards are available in Singapore. All other colors Styrofoam you see on my blog are shipped from overseas suppliers and shipment cost is one of greatest concern. Though Styrofoam boards are light, but they are bulky and extremely fragile. So when we ship them from overseas, we are charged based on the size, not the weight, that explains why we will try to purchase Styrofoam locally in Singapore whenever possible.

The white Styrofoam you see in the artwork are specially made for art &amp; craft purpose, and they are one of the finest ones we can find in Singapore. But having said that, we will let our supplier knows and see if they can further improve the quality.

Once again, thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

Hi there,

I am looking for something simple and small, best that it can be small for putting at workstations for my colls as I will be leaving the company next wk..Anything to recommend?

Hi Fei Fei, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Based on our observation, frames with the recipients' names as the main theme are the best gifts for such occasion, and people tend to keep such personalized gifts for a long time.
happy.gif
Our smallest frame is 18 cm x 13 cm, so it fits well as a display at their workstations. If this sounds good to you, do drop us an e-mail and we can start to work on the details. Cheers!

HI Georgy,

Thanks for the completed frame. Didnt expect u to complete it so soon..on time for father's day. my husband and kids love the design and the fact that their names are on it!

Hi Adeline, what more meaningful Father's Day gift can your children and you give to their daddy as the head of the family than an artwork that binds the whole family together? That was why I wanted to deliver the frame to you before this Sunday.
happy.gif
Glad to know that your husband and kids love the design, all the effort to rush it out does pay off. Thanks for your support and hope you all have a good holiday next week. Cheers!

Just dropping a note to say a big thank you for e frame! Thanks for rushing it out for me! I love it n so do e couple. It was, in fact, e center of attraction during their ROM. Everyone can't help admiring it! Thank you so much!

Back