(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Lattelover, thanks for considering our frames as a Valentine's Day gift for your hubby. Can I suggest we take this discussion offline so that I can find out more about your hubby's likes and dislikes and make the frame very personal to him. Do send me an email at [email protected] and we can continue our discussion via email. Thanks and look forward to hear from you soon.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for delivering the frame yesterday. I was very impressed with the frame - it was very nicely done!

Can't wait to receive my 2nd frame!

Hi Aquamarine, it has always been a challenge to show how nice the real thing is from the computer generated PDF-based artwork or even from the picture taken of the end product, you just got to see the real thing to appreciate the artwork. That's why I decided to deliver your 1st frame to you so that you can be more excited to see your 2nd one. Stay tune!

Hi Georgy

Thank you so much for rushing the frame for my gals' teacher and sending it over. The frame looks so nice that I must get a family one for myself:) My gals will be passing the frame to their teacher tomorrow and we can't wait to see the smile on her face when she sees it.

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, the frame will not just bring a smile on her face, but it will definitely warm her heart when she gets it from your gals tomorrow. I also believe your gals' teacher will remember your gals each time she sees the frame you have given her too.
happy.gif

Hi Geogry, thanks for the delivery of the frame to my place. It looks even prettier in real-life.

Everyone who saw it commented its unqiue and nice. Thanks!
Will definitely recommend to friends whom are interested.
happy.gif

Hi Fiona, thanks for recommending our products and services to your friends in advance. Yes, it has always been a challenge to show how nice the real thing is from the computer generated PDF-based artwork or even from the picture taken of the end product, you just got to see the real thing to appreciate the artwork.

Hi Georgy,

I love the frame you did for my hubby! Its really awesome. Can't wait to give it to him =) He will definitely love it as much as I do. Thanks for your fantastic art work once again.

Will be back for more.

Cheers,
Carol

Hi Carol, thanks for choosing our frames as a birthday gift for your husband. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do something different too, the making process was challenging but the end result is awesome. You have been a great customer to work with, your trust and confidence in us has made the process so enjoyable and easy. Look forward to work with you again soon!

Hi

I am looking for something to give it to a best friend of mine for her coming bday. Browse through your thread and thinking of getting this for her. Any ideas?

Hi Bel22, thanks for considering our frames as birthday gift for your best friend. Our Names & Birthdays series are quite a popular choice for birthday gifts, so you might want to think along that line. Do contact us at [email protected] if you need more info.

Hi Angel_boy, we have posted quite a number of our artworks in our blog and Facebook, you can take a look at them at wordsinframes.blogspot.com or look for search for "Words.In.Frames" in Facebook. There is also a link to the Facebook page on our blog. Thanks.

Hi Georgy,

I have given the 2 frames to the intended recipents separately, and both of them love it. They all think it is nice, unique and personalized.

Thumbs up for the great work! I'll definitely come back for more.
happy.gif

Hi Aquamarine, thanks for your support and look forward to work with wonderful customers like you again. A very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year to your family and you!

Hi, thank you for rushing out the "family frame" before CNY. You are right, the frame looks even better in physical than in picture. I'm sure this frame will create the "wow" factor when my friends and relative come for visiting during CNY.

Thank you for the Great work, good service...

cheers
verona

Hi Verona, thanks for taking heed to our recommendation and accepting the change we proposed versus what you originally wanted. Chinese calligraphy itself is already very nice, and when the characters are cut out using our colored Styrofoam, the beauty and elegance is further enhanced. The computer generated PDF or even the picture of the end product just cannot bring that out, you just have to see the real thing to appreciate it's beauty and the effort involved in making them. Once again, thanks for adding our frame to your collections of house deco. Happy Chinese New Year to you and all at home.

Hi wordsinframes,

Is it possible to do a door sign using this frame?

I'm tinking of doing one with our surname and our unit no. to hang on our main door or the wall..

Pls advise. Thanks!

Hi Tomatolander, thanks for considering our frames as your door sign. You can be rest assured that your door will draw lots of attention with the frame.
happy.gif

Yes, we can definitely design something as a door sign for your home, you just need to decide on the frame size, frame color, and send me the details, e.g. your surname and unit no so that I can work out an artwork for you to see. Please send your details to [email protected].

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and we look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi,

Are you able to do Arabic if I give you in english?

I'm trying to do one for my Malay friend's housewarming. But I'm a Chinese and I don't know how to write in arabic.

I have 3 names for the family, roughly how much would it cost?

Hi Cindy, like you, I am a Chinese too.
happy.gif
So I do not know Arabic either. The Arabic characters are provided by my customers in handwritten format. Once we get that from our customers, we will use some online translator application to translate the English names into Arabic so that we can create the stencil to cut the Arabic characters. But before we do that, we will cross check what we got against what have received from our customers.

We just started to make frames with Arabic characters recently, so we don't have many samples to show you yet.

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for the prompt delivery.. My colleagues said it looks very nice.. It reli indeed look better in actual..at first we were still wondering how will it look like!

Thanks for the prompt replies all along and all the more for helping me to rush tis out for CNY!

Nw I can't wait to show my husband and get him to drill tat hole in the wall so we can hang it up asap~!

Keep up the good work and hope to see more great works coming up~!

Hi,

I have received the frame and it is indeed nicer than the picture.

Appreciate your prompt delivery even though I only received your email today.

Looking forward to see my friend's reaction when she received this.

Thanks
^_^

Hi Tomatolander, nice meeting you in person. You can be rest assured that your "door sign" frame is going to be an eye-catching icon when relatives and friends visit your home during this coming Chinese New Year this year. A very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year to you and all at home.

Hi Angel_boy, just the "thought" to give something to your friend on her birthday is already very sweet, but to give something so personal and unique, this is definitely going to one of the most meaningful birthday present your friend is going to get this year. A very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year to you and all at home.

Hi Lattelover, glad to know that we have won yet another satisfied customer. I believe your husband is going to remember this year's Valentine's Day for a long time, especially each time he sees this frame in the house. A very happy and prosperous Chinese New Year to you and all at home.

Hi georgy.. as always, you've won great satisfaction of a returned customer, tats me! thanks for taking efforts to help me to create the frame for the prezzie to my business associate, despite all my requests of many many changes.....
happy.gif
tks for everything!!! :D

Hi AC, thanks for coming back to us too, indeed it is our honour to be considered and chosen ( we know there are so many other gifts you can choose to give to your business associate ) and I am glad we are able to come out with the design that matches his personal inspiration and business area. Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you again soon.

For more info, please visit wordsinframes.blogspot.com

Hi CutieBBs, Hi,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Once you confirm the artwork design, the frame typically takes 2-3 weeks to be ready. I can only provide you the cost of the frame when the artwork design is confirmed. For cost estimation, you can refer to the PRICE RANGE posted in our blog. Note: The prices on our blog is before the 10% discount applicable to SMH members.

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Kate, for frame sizes 18x13 cm, 24x18 cm and 30x21 cm, the frames come with a stand and a hook behind, so you can display it on a shelf or hang it on the wall. But for frame sizes bigger than 30x21 cm, they all only have a hook behind. Hope this answers your question.

For more info, please visit wordsinframes.blogspot.com

Hi Georgy,

My boyfriend has received the frame... and you have done a good job. Was really unique & special ... & he really loves it.

Thnks for all your effort !! THUMBS UP !!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY !!! ;)
5106340.jpg

Hi Georgy,
Thanks for e family frame that u've done for us.
We love it so much & will defintely come back for more

Hi Yvonne, thanks for granting Words.in.Frames the opportunity to part of your Valentine's Day celebration with your boyfriend and I am glad to hear that both your boyfriend and you like the frame we have made for both of you. May your love for each other be everlasting and forever, Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi GG02, thanks for your patience and understanding when we informed you that we could not rush out your frame before Chinese New Year. But I am glad we managed to deliver it to you on Valentine's Day, just in time to be your Valentine's Day gift for your husband and glad to know that all of you love it. Look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thank you, my friend likes the frame for her baby boy very much. I think what's cool with your product is that we can create our own design and have it materialize under your expert craftsmanship. Great job once again
happy.gif

Hi Babymakes3, thanks for the compliment and it thrills my heart each time I can materialize my cutsomers' own design into something they like and want too. Thanks for your support and hope to hear from you soon again!

Hi,

Am interestwed to get a door sign using this frame with our surname and the unit no.

No idea how to go about doing it. Pls advise. Thanks!

Hi Leong, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. Our frames are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Are you referring to this?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Lw-9jCcCXnc/TUaZ_iCEW4I/AAAAAAAABAc/1MO8hJrnh0g/s1600/LEE%2BFamily.jpg

Hi georgy,

Thanks for e wonderful frame that was delivered to my hubby on V day.
The frame was so beautifully done and there are only praises fr my hubby.
Thanks for e effort & time to come out with this unique frame that means so much to us. The frame is now sitting on my bedside table n bring smiles to me whenever I see it. ;)

Hi Chin Yin, thanks for choosing our frame to be part of your Valentine's Day celebration, it is indeed our honour and may the words in the frame serves as a constant reminder to both of you to stay faithful and loving forever. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for your prompt delivery and taking the extra mile to shout at my colleague's gate when there is no door bell
happy.gif

She was indeed very suprised and very touched when she received the frame. Her family members all praised that the artwork is very unique and very nice. Thumb up for your craftmanship!

Once again, thanks for your efforts and your services
happy.gif

Hi Bel22, since we promise we would deliver the frame to your colleague on the date and time you requested, we will deliver what we promised, no matter what, even we have to shout
happy.gif
Happy to know that your effort to appreciate your colleague is well received and they like the Gift. Let's see if I need to shout again for your next order.
happy.gif

Back