(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi

Really appreciate your extra mile
happy.gif

I hope my next delivery does not require you to shout or else I worried that my 3rd order you will charge me the "shouting" fee hehehe
happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

Once again thanks for your prompt delivery for my 2nd order of the special frame to my special friend.
She received with a great suprised and she was very impressed by the special designed frame.
Thanks for your efforts and thumb up for your service.
Will definitely come back
happy.gif

Hi Georgy,

Thanks for rushing my 3rd frame for me so that I could be in time to give it as a birthday present. My friend was very delighted with it. Thumbs up again for the great piece of artwork!

Hi Aquamarine, I would not be able to rush it out if you are not an easy going and considerate customer. It takes two hands to clap and I always enjoy working with customers like you. Thanks for your support always!

Hi, thanks for delivering the frames to me.
My colleague love it! and those who saw it was veri impressed with the artwork.

Thanks for the great frame.

Hi BM, thanks for the compliment and I am glad to know that your colleagues like the frames too. Once again, thanks for your support and have a great weekend ahead! God blesses.

Wanted to customised a frame for my newborn. i have just sent an email to you setting out my requirements. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Hi Sally_tpc, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. I have responded to your email too. Do let me know if you have more questions. Thanks.

Hi Norimah, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. The frame ( size: 24 cm x 18 cm ) that you are interested in is currently priced around S$40.00 ( subjected to the final design ). Since you are a SingaporeMotherhood.com member, you will enjoy a 10% discount, hence the price will be around S$36.00. The price is inclusive of GST.

If we can finalize the artwork for your frame by this week, you should be able to get your frame before 14 March 2011. Just send me the details you want to put into the artwork ASAP.

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Cheekrene, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry. The frame ( size: 18 cm x 13 cm ) that you are interested in is currently priced around S$35.00 ( subjected to the final design ). Since you are a SingaporeMotherhood.com member, you will enjoy a 10% discount, hence the price will be around S$31.50. The price is inclusive of GST.

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Norimah, thanks for your response and surely look forward to see your design and wordings. Thanks for your support in advance.

Hi Cheekrene, as mentioned in my blog, our frames are 100% customizable, so the samples you see in the blog are just samples, everything can be changed according to your preferences. You can either pick and choose from the various artwork samples for your frame or if you have something you like, please send them over. Look forward to hear from you soon. Have a great evening! Cheers!

Hi Norimah, that was fast!
happy.gif
I got your e-mail and I will come out an artwork ( in PDF ) for you to see, once confirm, I will then start to make the frame. Do give me 1-2 days to get back to you, but we are committed to deliver the frame to you before 14 March 2011. Thanks.

Hi Peifen, our frames are 100% customizable, so you are free to make changes to any design you see in our samples. One way you can do is to send me a rough sketch of what you have in mind and let me know what frame size you would like so that I can come out with an artwork for you to see and review. How long it takes for you to get your frame will depend on how fast you confirm the artwork. Once the artwork is confirmed, it takes about 1-2 weeks to make the frame. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Sally_tpc, thanks for your e-mail and a very detailed description of what you need, I have responded back to you too. Look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy, thanks for delivery of the frame. It's so pretty that I also want to do for my family.
My friend is very impressed with the special designed frame. will definitely recommend to friends and relatives.
Thanks again.

Hi Cawaii, thanks for the nice words. Like you, many of my customers who ordered our frames for their friends end up ordering one for themselves too, so I look forward to make one for your family soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

I loved the frame that u design for my gal Charlotte..thanks a lot!!
happy.gif

Me and my husband loved it so much!!and thanks for rushing out the frame despite I have missed your mail for many days..
Once again,thanks for the design..

Hi Georgy,
Thanks for rushing the frames to make it for my wedding anniversary and also deliver together with my baby girl's frame. My parent and I are really impressed of your workmanship. I will definitely be back as I have more presents to give this year. Hehe! Thumbs up to you!

Hi Cheekrene, I won't go the extra mile to rush out the frames for you if it wasn't because you are such a easy and considerate customer to work with. Furthermore, the frame is meant for your wedding anniversary, so if it is delivered after your wedding anniversary, then it will less significant. Glad to know that even your parents like the frames too and I certainly look forward to hear from you again. Cheers!

Hi Georgy

Thank you so much for the wonderful frame. So beautifully done!!

You are such a nice and patient person though I have revised my design again and again.

Once again, thanks so much for your great service.
happy.gif

Hi Wenda, thanks for the nice words posted and appreciate the opportunity given to us to make the frame for your friends' child. Yes, it is indeed a very unique artwork and I certainly hope the recipients will like it. Thanks once again for your support.

Hi,

Is it possible to incorporate 2 kids'names in a landscape frame?

Using the 'Kaiser' eg. (crown, name acronym and the bdate w/o the chinese character) side by side.

And what is the smallest frame you can use, as I don't want it to be too big.

Thanks.

Hi Georgy

thank you so much for the beautiful frame done for my pastor's wife, and for rushing it in time for our collection. They loved it!

Will certainly consider making the frames in future for other gifts.

Hi MamaBear, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

Of course it is possible to put 2 kids' names into one artwork but whether the end results is nice or not, that's another question we need to find out when we work on the artwork design. So I wonder if you can send me a sketch of what you have in mind so that we can finetune it and see how we can do that without making the artwork too "crowded" in a not-too-big frame as requested.

Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Wombat76, it's very nice of you to order a frame for your pastor's wife on her birthday, may God richly blesses you for honouring his servants and their families. No worries about the rush, I would not have commit if I am unable to do it. Thank you for the opportunity and support and we look forward to hear from you again soon!

hi hi... want to check if i manage to confirm the order etc by today, when is the earliest i can get the item? Was looking high and low for a special farewell gift for my boss... found ur thread only now!!! Possible to get it by friday? :x

Hi Kyxy, on behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our frames and your enquiry.

Yes and no to your question whether can the frame be ready by Friday. Yes, if you are using one of the existing designs we have posted in our blog, and no if you want something totally different or a brand new and unique design as it takes time to create new designs and the template to make them. Hope you understand as we do not want to commit to something which we cannot deliver on Friday.

Do let me know your decision and we will see how we can progress from there. Thanks.

Hi MamaBear, I have already e-mailed you my responses to your requirements but I need some clarification. Please revert to me when you can. Thanks.

Back