(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi Baby_Jo,

Yes, the family names series is very popular. In fact, I am working on one for a family of three, so do watch out for it soon, most probably this weekend you will see something on our blog!
happy.gif

Hi April, as Doramon and Pooh Bear are registered trademarks, I am unable to put them into my frames.
sad.gif
Without cartoons, we can equally make the frames nice and meaningful as you can see from the website.
happy.gif

Hi,

I wish to order one for my baby boy. I would like it to be exactly the same colors & layout as the 'Lucas' one u have. How much is it? Inclusive of postage?

Thanks!

Hi Jean, the normal price for the "Lucas" frame is S$28.90 inclusive of GST, but for all orders coming in from SingaporeMotherhood.com, 10% discount applies, so the price will be S$26.00 inclusive of free delivery ( limited time only ). Please send me his details, e.g. English & Chinese names, birth statistics, etc. Thanks for your support.

Hi April, we have a total of 15 colours to choose from, so let us know your preference and we can definitely tailor the frame to your preference. Please send me his details, e.g. English & Chinese names, birth statistics, etc. Thanks for your support.

4136945.jpg

Hi,
The price is S$26 inclusive of delivery. I like to have the colour 1st row middle one, like peach colour? will PM u the details.

Hi Rosnyus, these frames are 18 cm x 13 cm, and the normal price for these frames is S$28.90 inclusive of GST, but for all orders coming in from SingaporeMotherhood.com, 10% discount applies, so the price will be S$26.00 inclusive of free delivery ( limited time only ).

4137128.jpg

4137129.jpg

Hi April, sure, I will send you the colour file in PDF once I get your e-mail so that you can have a better feel of the colour. The colour you chose is peach / orange.

Hi, I am interested in the Lucas frame with either my son's foot print or baby photo. Also, previously I asked if u could customize something based on Ecclesiastes 4.
How much will it be altogether?

Hi Printz n Such, my apology for the delay on the designing for Ecclesiastes 4. Last weekend was Father's Day weekend, lots of orders to deliver, so I will be able to work on your requirements this week. Will you be able to trace or make a print of your son's foot and send to me? The frames will be between S$28.90 to S$38.00 each before 10% discount.

Hi, very interested in getting the 3in1 family. But may i know how do you go about getting the passage under the surname? Or we have to source that for you? How much would that cost?

Hi ZP1503, I presume you are interested in this one:

4138082.jpg

The passage below the surname is about the origin of the surname and I gathered these information from various sources on the Internet. No, you don't need to source that from us, but if you want to put something else, we can also do that for you. The frame is 24 cm x 18 cm and the normal price is S$38.00. But since you know us via SingaporeMotherhood.com, a 10% discount applies, so the price will be S$34.20 inclusive of free delivery.

Hi zp1503, if what you want is similar to what you see, then no artwork will be created because based on customers' feedback, the real thing is so much nicer than the computer generated artwork or even the pictures you see posted in the blog. Just email the surname and the names ( English and Chinese ) of your family members to us at [email protected]. If you can, let us know who's who, that will help us to decide the colour schemes.

Hi April, if what you want is identical to what you see in our blog, then no artwork will be created because based on customers' feedback, the real thing is so much nicer than the computer generated artwork or even the pictures you see posted in the blog. I believe some mommies here will agree with this statement!
happy.gif

Hi Akiv1823, the cost depends on 2 things, the size of the frame and the number of characters to be made. To accommodate 6 names ( plus the surname ), we will definitely need a bigger frame, maybe a 50 cm x 40 cm frame. A frame like this will cost around S$70-S$80. Send me the details and we can surely work out something for you.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">hi wordsinframes,

finally received my frames today!! nice meeting u!

have been anticipating for it since last friday!

gotten 1 for myself, 1 for my hubby, another 2 for my frens.

for my own frame, which is already posted on ur blog under new release "wanxia"..
saw the "爸爸,我爱你" concept of the little flowers scatered around the frames, thus i asked u to add them in my frames,
and i really really love the effect!!

love the idea of my hubby's one which the "O" in his name is "transformed" into a soccer ball, cos i told u that loves soccer thus u came u with this idea!

and for the other 2 frames, they are couples wife and husband, so u suggested to give them matching colors/designs.
then last min, i asked u to add in the 'female &amp; male' symbols.. and u really manage to add them in.. and the end result is really unique!!

really thanks for being so nice and accomodating to such a demanding customer like me!

and the actual product of the frame is many times nicer than in photos! the 3D effect is reall obvious and WOW!

once again, THANKS A MILLION!
i love the frames alot!

</font>

Hi Words.in.Frames,

Thank you so much for rushing out my “Family of 3 Name Series” frame for Father’s Day in less than 3 days from the day I start to enquire till I received the finished work.
Although U has many orders during this period, you never reject my last minute order and still make the extra effort to deliver the frame to me 8.30am on a Saturday morning so that I have ample of time to wrap the present. Thanks for the thot!

Thumb-up for your service, workmanship and the quality of the frame!
Although this is a rush work, the quality is not compromised. The actual product of the frame is so much nicer than the artwork and the photos U have emailed me before delivery.
There is really a 3D effect which cannot be seen thru the artwork or photo.

My husband was so surprise and loves the frame.
When made, have the intention to ask him display in his office but he scared so nice frame, wait people steal. Haaaaa… So he snaps a picture and put it as his HP wallpaper. = )
Now the frame is proudly display in my living room.

Will definitely recommend you to my friends!

Hi Wan Xia and Baby_jo, thanks for those very kind and encouraging words and I am glad that both of you are happy with the products and pleased with the level of services you received from Words.in.Frames. Thanks once again.

Hi Words.in.Frames,

Are you able to post the design that u made for Wan Xia's hb with soccer? How much wld that be?

Thanks.

Hi Pinky, I would love to post that frame on my blog and here in SMH because it is very unique and nice, but my customer Wan Xia would like that design to be held in private but she doesn't mind if I email the picture to whoever that is interested. So if you want to take a look at it, do PM me your e-mail address and I will send to you. The normal price is S$38.00, but if since you know us via SingaporeMotherhood.com, 10% discount applies, i.e. S$34.20 for you. Thanks.

Back