2017/03 March Mummies

That one I not sure can eat a not also. Cos like bird nest I heard is Liang... Must ask TCM first...
I read somewhere before birds nest not good for developing feotus as it may affect the lungs, esp of the birds nest cleaned properly. May cause asthma due to the proponents of the nest.

That one I not sure can eat a not also. Cos like bird nest I heard is Liang... Must ask TCM first...
Hehehhe... Actually I dun take based on what my tcm said
No radish
No crab body (one two pincer is fine no extras n not every meal)
No Shanghai green (apparently a kind of veggie that even ntuc sells)
No jelly
No teh
Avoid excessive cold drinks
No grass jelly
No coconut
No raw (scared of salmonella)
No half boiled egg (scared similar strain of any virus not killed totally)
These r for first trim.. The rest r mostly cause liang..

Anyone planning to drink mummy's milk? Like dumex, friso etc
Not intending to leh... Didn't drink for my first too.. He turn out okay.. I did confinement guai guai n I turn out okay.. But if u feel malnourished or u have been puking excessively suggest better to... The foetus will absorb n take whatever nutrients they need to grow from us leaving us with nothing.. The maternal milk is more to nourish the mama bones cause women r prone to osteoporosis (bristling of bones density )

Who has done scanning? Do you feel your tummy start to be bloated and a bit of showing?
I have done scanning... Can see a sac only haha. Bloated yes, farting yes. Showing no. My tummy always been big hahahahaha. Heard at 14 weeks then will start showing leh.

Congrats to all mummy to be here..I also tested positive today. Thinking when to see gynae
Congrats mummy. Can pm me instead just in case later tonight I wanna add then can't find your comment. You can seee at week 5, you will see a sac. Week 6, can see a bit of baby forming.

I read somewhere before birds nest not good for developing feotus as it may affect the lungs, esp of the birds nest cleaned properly. May cause asthma due to the proponents of the nest.
Oh yes I think long time ago I read before also. Cannot drink too much or something. Only when bb is bigger then can drink. Like second trimester onwards.

Not intending to leh... Didn't drink for my first too.. He turn out okay.. I did confinement guai guai n I turn out okay.. But if u feel malnourished or u have been puking excessively suggest better to... The foetus will absorb n take whatever nutrients they need to grow from us leaving us with nothing.. The maternal milk is more to nourish the mama bones cause women r prone to osteoporosis (bristling of bones density )
My hubby say drink cos got more nutrients haha then I'm thinking wanna drink a not. Cos the brochures say it's good for both mummy and baby especially baby's development first 3 months...

ImageUploadedByForum1467943883.595247.jpg

Hi mummies, I have a sonaline B fetal Doppler to bless. The sound is a little compromised but still can pick up hb. Bought it in 2011 and no longer has any need for it. Please pm me for ur interest. Local postage not included. For instructions how to use, please check YouTube :) it's popular model in USA

I am scanning next week.. Should be able to see heartbeat in 6 weeks lah hor..

I am carrying my baby girl a lot recently cos she is sick.. Then feeling cramp badly last night.. Really hope nothing major..

I am scanning next week.. Should be able to see heartbeat in 6 weeks lah hor..

I am carrying my baby girl a lot recently cos she is sick.. Then feeling cramp badly last night.. Really hope nothing major..
As long as no bleeding should be fine :)

Hi all, will add once I get hold of laptop! Everyone when pm me pls give me your email add, LMP & EDD.

Last edited:
Hi mummies who requests to be added into the Facebook, I will appreciate if you can pm me with your email address, LMP & EDD to be added. I will not be able to follow the thread constantly and scroll the pages to take note of the emails. Also pls ensure your fb settings can receive email from fb for the group link ok! Otherwise you won't receive the email.

Those who have Pmed me have already been added. :)

Last edited:
No ah... Nth happen
Just wanted to know hehe mine at 4 weeks only 354
Ohh~ scare me. I thought my HCG lvl is at some dangerous lvl bcos nurse didnt advise me if its normal or anything. And when i insist for a scan, they dun encourage. Hehe~

Ohh~ scare me. I thought my HCG lvl is at some dangerous lvl bcos nurse didnt advise me if its normal or anything. And when i insist for a scan, they dun encourage. Hehe~
Only hcg level above 1600 can see something, otherwise u scan also can't see anything hehe

Morning ladies...
I'm tested positive since 5th July, based on app my EDD should be Mar 12.
I have booked the appointment with gynae on Monday(5w2d) but i'm thinking whether should i postpone it to later date as i guess right now cannot see anything yet? Hope to hear the bb heartbeat to confirm the pregnancy :). Any advice?

Morning ladies...
I have booked the appointment with gynae on Monday(5w2d) but i'm thinking whether should i postpone it to later date as i guess right now cannot see anything yet? Hope to hear the bb heartbeat to confirm the pregnancy :). Any advice?
Congrats~ when was ur last mense?
I used an app to calculate my last mense on 8th June, my EDD is 15th Mar. Hehe~

Morning ladies...
Book in week 6 will be better... Don't be like me go so early never see bb sac even then get so worried hahaha! I tested positive since 1st July, on Friday when I went got nth lol

Back