2017/02 Feb Mummies!

Hi Feb mummies, this is my #1, edd is 27 Feb, now i am 7w preggy. Starting from yesterday morning, i hv a very serious low back pain.. i am so worried abt it and feel very uncomfortable at the moment i stand up and sit down, cant even bend my body..:( Does anyone have this problem?

Hi Loveholic

So sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Till now I check my inbox theres nothing. May need to trouble u to add me as a friend then add me in the group.

Thanks!

hey! i can't seem to find you on fb via your email address as well.. did u set your privacy settings? Alternatively, you can try adding me Tracie Goh (the one with the couple photo because there are 3 Tracie GohS on facebook hahahah).

my last LMP is 24 May.
my first time so quite confusing at the moment. like what should I do next and so on.

haven't seen any doctors also. I wonder how you girls determine which doc to see.

the best part is I need to fly end of this month and I wonder if I should. a lot of cramps too for the past week. I still maintain my exercise though such as yoga and gym.

i think it would be advisable to check in with your gynae to see if it's okay to fly... some would advise you not to.

cramps are pretty common at this stage too.. as long as it's not severe cramps it's fine :)

and for your yoga and gym.. i would highly recommend you to stop for the time being. you can still be active by going for walks etc. but esp the yoga it's better to stop, unless you have informed your instructor that you are pregnant. some normal yoga poses are NOT okay for pregnant women (which is why they have pre-natal yoga classes from week 12 onwards).

to those that have requested to join the FB group and did not receive any email, please check your fb privacy settings. if you only allow friends, you won't be able to receive any email because well basically i'm not in your friend list :/

so for those who are still stuck and unable to join, 2 options -
1) add me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/traciee and then either drop me a fb msg or you can also msg me here to inform that that is you so i can add you in
OR
2) change your privacy settings

as of now there are still 27 invited but not yet accepted! some as early as a month ago..

added! do check your email![/Q
to those that have requested to join the FB group and did not receive any email, please check your fb privacy settings. if you only allow friends, you won't be able to receive any email because well basically i'm not in your friend list :/

so for those who are still stuck and unable to join, 2 options -
1) add me on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/traciee and then either drop me a fb msg or you can also msg me here to inform that that is you so i can add you in
OR
2) change your privacy settings

as of now there are still 27 invited but not yet accepted! some as early as a month ago..
HI Tracie, drop a message in your inbox...looking forward...thanks

Hi Feb mummies, this is my #1, edd is 27 Feb, now i am 7w preggy. Starting from yesterday morning, i hv a very serious low back pain.. i am so worried abt it and feel very uncomfortable at the moment i stand up and sit down, cant even bend my body..:( Does anyone have this problem?

my friend had the same problem and her gynae told her it's normal actually.. as long as it's not too severe with bleeding or spotting you should be fine. our bodies are currently undergoing alot of changes to accommodate the pregnancy so there might be slight discomfort here and there at times.

last week i had this sudden pain in my back and i realised the culprit was my pillow and sleeping posture lol. ever since i realised i'm pregnant, i got quite particular in the way i sleep also so i most prob got a very bad position that night hahaha. got better after applying yokoyoko.

but for your case if it's severe that makes you very uncomfortable, you might wanna check in with your gynae/GP. don't worry too much okay!! :)

Last edited:
didn't get any invites. maybe you can add me as friend then invite me :)

think u gotta check your privacy settings. i can't even search for you on fb.. which is why u didnt receive any invite as well..

or as stated in my reply above, u can add me instead.

Hi purplelicious! I had the same edd as you except becos i m having twins, its gonna be earlier. Coincidentally, i had the same problem as you describe. The pain is like at my left hip buttocks. Although my doc said there's nothing we can do. He is going to get a referral to a physio. Not sure how much it could help us. But, just give it a try.

Hi purplelicious! I had the same edd as you except becos i m having twins, its gonna be earlier. Coincidentally, i had the same problem as you describe. The pain is like at my left hip buttocks. Although my doc said there's nothing we can do. He is going to get a referral to a physio. Not sure how much it could help us. But, just give it a try.
Hi Joo35, Congrats for ur double happiness! Next week i am going for my 2nd visit, should ask if my gynae could do a referral to a physio.. the lower back pain is really killing..sob sob..

my friend had the same problem and her gynae told her it's normal actually.. as long as it's not too severe with bleeding or spotting you should be fine. our bodies are currently undergoing alot of changes to accommodate the pregnancy so there might be slight discomfort here and there at times.

last week i had this sudden pain in my back and i realised the culprit was my pillow and sleeping posture lol. ever since i realised i'm pregnant, i got quite particular in the way i sleep also so i most prob got a very bad position that night hahaha. got better after applying yokoyoko.

but for your case if it's severe that makes you very uncomfortable, you might wanna check in with your gynae/GP. don't worry too much okay!! :)
Hi loveholic, Good to hear that it's normal. Now i can only sleep sideways. Will be seeing gynae next week to get advice on how to reduce the pain.. could you add me to the fb group as well? [email protected] Thanks in advance!

hi all.. 1st time mummy to be here.. jus went for my us yday n heard my little one heart beat.. too exciting to nt share w anyone.. my edd should b end Feb..

pls add me in group chat too

[email protected]

thx u and congrats to all mummies to be too

Hi loveholic, Good to hear that it's normal. Now i can only sleep sideways. Will be seeing gynae next week to get advice on how to reduce the pain.. could you add me to the fb group as well? [email protected] Thanks in advance!
hi all.. 1st time mummy to be here.. jus went for my us yday n heard my little one heart beat.. too exciting to nt share w anyone.. my edd should b end Feb..

pls add me in group chat too

[email protected]

thx u and congrats to all mummies to be too

added! do check ur email! :)

Hi duckhiho. What does the chiro do? You lie sideways? How often?

adjustment to the spine. when the joints are misalign, then it will cause pain/discomfort. because pregnant then the pelvic have changes, that's why have pain. that's what my chiropractor told me. after adjustment, I feel good thou. haha... but if you don't want see is also ok. the pain will be gone after your body is used to the changes :) see what you prefer at the end of the day.

I visit the chiropractor once a week.

oh. can control nausea also :)

Hi Congrats to all.. Just found out yesterday, went to Gynae immediately just to confirm, 5weeks 5days, could only see sac.. Anyone opting for NuH? Kindly recommend Good Doctors?

Thks

Hi all mummies to be, I'm currently 9wks pregnant and have been severing from severe morning sickness since wk6... Feeling nausea throughout the day and lost of appetite for food/drink. Have lost abt 4kg from pre pregnancy weight and am worried that I might be suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum but my gynae told me it's normal and a good sign that I'm having all these symptoms. I have tried taking/inserting both oral and suppository metoclopramide but they doesn't seem to work...

Hi all mummies to be, I'm currently 9wks pregnant and have been severing from severe morning sickness since wk6... Feeling nausea throughout the day and lost of appetite for food/drink. Have lost abt 4kg from pre pregnancy weight and am worried that I might be suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum but my gynae told me it's normal and a good sign that I'm having all these symptoms. I have tried taking/inserting both oral and suppository metoclopramide but they doesn't seem to work...

Hi me too. I got no appetite and lost around 1 kg. But my gynae say it's a good sign too as the pregnancy is setting in. She check the baby and everything is good. She recommend that I take small meals and if not hungry can take nuts or crackers. Can take ribena for some sweet taste. I am at my 12 week now and all these nausea is better already. So just hang in there.

Hi Mummies to be! My edd is Feb 18th 2017! Can I join the secret group as well? My email address is [email protected]

An another thing, I am seriously considering water birth in NUH. We were seeing Prof PC Wong in NUH for infertility issues and we are happily 'graduating' from his clinic now. Anyone thinking of water birth or has any experience? I haven't chosen my Gynae but I think if I wanna go ahead with water birth I need to choose a Gynae that knows what he is doing

Hi me too. I got no appetite and lost around 1 kg. But my gynae say it's a good sign too as the pregnancy is setting in. She check the baby and everything is good. She recommend that I take small meals and if not hungry can take nuts or crackers. Can take ribena for some sweet taste. I am at my 12 week now and all these nausea is better already. So just hang in there.[/QUOTE
Thanks for the advice! I'm hoping that this phase will be over in no time so that I can truly enjoy the pregnancy journey.

Hi Mummies to be! My edd is Feb 18th 2017! Can I join the secret group as well? My email address is [email protected]

An another thing, I am seriously considering water birth in NUH. We were seeing Prof PC Wong in NUH for infertility issues and we are happily 'graduating' from his clinic now. Anyone thinking of water birth or has any experience? I haven't chosen my Gynae but I think if I wanna go ahead with water birth I need to choose a Gynae that knows what he is doing

added! do check your email :)

Hi Mummies, m 10 weeks pregenancy, edd is 14Feb2017.
I have never vomit, but fell nausea and dizzy if I stop eating. Now i have to eat every 2 hours to prevent myself feeling very uncomfortable. Even have to wake up and eat at 3 am. Eating is making me feeling exhausted.

Any mummy got same symptoms?

Hi Mummies, m 10 weeks pregenancy, edd is 14Feb2017.
I have never vomit, but fell nausea and dizzy if I stop eating. Now i have to eat every 2 hours to prevent myself feeling very uncomfortable. Even have to wake up and eat at 3 am. Eating is making me feeling exhausted.

Any mummy got same symptoms?

i cant remember when was the last time i stopped thinking about food hahahaha. the only thing is i get v picky over what i want to eat. some food makes me more nauseous.

Hi, my edd is end of feb 2017..
Mind to add me in the secret groupchat too..
This is my first time as mummy and i having twins too.
Cant wait to share tips and gain knowledge frm experience mummy

Hi, my edd is end of feb 2017..
Mind to add me in the secret groupchat too..
This is my first time as mummy and i having twins too.
Cant wait to share tips and gain knowledge frm experience mummy

i can add you in the group but... u need to give me your email address? :p

Hi everyone, my first pregnancy after TTC for 1.5 yrs. It's a long journey and particularly difficult cos I'm a diagnosed diabetic with hypertension and I have ovulation issues. Thankfully baby has been kind to me so far, no morning sickness! EDD is mid Feb...please add me to the FB group, [email protected]

Back