2017/02 Feb Mummies!

hello all!

First time mum here, EDD is 17Feb ^^

Honestly, I am feeling very overwhelmed by the change. I have always been an active/logical person but over the last week I just feel so lazy/emotional. I am not used to it! o_O

I'm consider quite an active person too ,everyday fetch my kid up and down,I enjoy cooking too and I cook 4 times a week.I attended yoga twice a week ,I swim and if I have time I jog .Now I'm resting on the bed most of the time ! No food interest me but I try to force food down .Nauseas and puked many times a day .I can't even do my marketing and run my errands .Felt v lousy .

I'm consider quite an active person too ,everyday fetch my kid up and down,I enjoy cooking too and I cook 4 times a week.I attended yoga twice a week ,I swim and if I have time I jog .Now I'm resting on the bed most of the time ! No food interest me but I try to force food down .Nauseas and puked many times a day .I can't even do my marketing and run my errands .Felt v lousy .

Take it easy .. U'd feel better once ur into ur 2nd term ..
Don't allow urself to get too hungry .. It'll only make ur nausea worst .
Try eating dry cream crackers with a hot drink in between meal time .
Rest if thats what u feel like doing .. Nothing wrong with that .
Very soon u'd be up and about .. Do Go back to gentle Swimming , that'll do you both good . Take care .

I had spotting few days ago too was given jab as well as duphaston .Try not to walk too much ,well I still walk I have a active boy to take care and hubby not in town .Pls dun carry too heavy and don't drink too much cold drinks .

Oh no.. Hope you get some help during this critical period.
Been 4 days and I'm still spotting light brown discharge. But since there is not much cramps, doc says just rest.
Hopefully it will clear up by next week and I can be fully back at work.
Didn't know cold drinks would lead to brown discharge , so I better avoid..

This is awesome news! Congrats!

Hi! I was tested positive 2 days ago! My LMP was on 22nd May, so according to the polyclinic doc, my EDD is 28th Feb. This is my 1st baby and I'm going to see Dr Loke this weekend! So excited.

I was at polyclinic hoping to get a referral letter to go KKH Fertility clinics cause age quite old liao and still not pregnant. Doc did the routine pregnancy test and it was positive. So he say can save money and time going fertility clinic and go OB instead! So happy with this surprise!

Can add me in the FB grp? [email protected]

I totally know what you mean. This year feels like the year I should bia... but the unexpected pregnancy is making me sleepy and lethargic.... :(

hello all!

First time mum here, EDD is 17Feb ^^

Honestly, I am feeling very overwhelmed by the change. I have always been an active/logical person but over the last week I just feel so lazy/emotional. I am not used to it! o_O

Ya IKR. Guess we can only wait and look forward to the sunshine like what Mrs Chong said. Heard from seasoned mummies that it's the most enjoyable trim ^^

I totally know what you mean. This year feels like the year I should bia... but the unexpected pregnancy is making me sleepy and lethargic.... :(

Ya IKR. Guess we can only wait and look forward to the sunshine like what Mrs Chong said. Heard from seasoned mummies that it's the most enjoyable trim ^^
You mean the first tri is the most enjoyable trimester ? If so omg I dun agree haha .morning sickness suck ! I'm just counting down to the number of duphaston pills I took everyday and hope it faster ends .Am looking forward for 2nd tri end of this month .

Haha no no. I'm referring to second trim like what you mentioned earlier. I'm a month away from then.

You mean the first tri is the most enjoyable trimester ? If so omg I dun agree haha .morning sickness suck ! I'm just counting down to the number of duphaston pills I took everyday and hope it faster ends .Am looking forward for 2nd tri end of this month .

So glad to see this group getting active! I was hoping to get added to the secret FB group but due to technical issues (FB email of fb group sent but not received etc), is still not part of the FB group yet. Will love to catch up with you all here.

Reneee: not staying in sengkang but hoping to deliver in kkh. Are you planning to go through the private route? If so, which dr will you likely be seeing?

Hello! Yes I am! Currently I was referred to kkh by polyclinic under subsidized rate. I have no idea yet. Was thinking dr John tee, dr June tan. Do you have any recommendation??

my last LMP is 24 May.
my first time so quite confusing at the moment. like what should I do next and so on.

haven't seen any doctors also. I wonder how you girls determine which doc to see.

the best part is I need to fly end of this month and I wonder if I should. a lot of cramps too for the past week. I still maintain my exercise though such as yoga and gym.

my last LMP is 24 May.
my first time so quite confusing at the moment. like what should I do next and so on.

haven't seen any doctors also. I wonder how you girls determine which doc to see.

the best part is I need to fly end of this month and I wonder if I should. a lot of cramps too for the past week. I still maintain my exercise though such as yoga and gym.

You should think of a hosp or private that u like to visit and shortlist the list of gynae from there. I planned to travel this week but I postponed due to bleeding and doc advised me to postpone my travel 2-3 weeks later. I think cramps are normal during these periods but extra careful if you have any bleeding or spotting. I used do yoga n spinning but now I stopped because 1st trim is crucial.

my last LMP is 24 May.

Congrats ! Maybe you can ask your relatives or close friends to recommend gynae to you but hmm some people will still prefer not to tell first .you can try to read the reviews of the gynae from the forum too ..I stopped my yoga about 2 weeks after I tested positive ,my yoga requires lotsa of stretching and I had spotting .I even stopped swimming and mostly bed rest .

hi can you add me? [email protected] thank you!!
Hi, pls add me end of feb
[email protected]
Hello.. I'm first time mummy to be... Estimated edd is on 17 feb.. Can add me to FB group? My email is [email protected]
Hi hi... I am third time mummy, edd is end Feb. Can add me. My email add is [email protected]. Thanks.
Hi, I'm first time mum to be. Edd is 4th feb..Can add me to FB group as well? My email is [email protected]
Hi,

It's my 1st time and EDD 18 Feb.. Kindly add me to the FB group.. Thanks! [email protected]
Hi ,

I'm a second time mama. Edd end feb/ early mar. Can I be added into the group too? My email add is [email protected]

Thanks!

hey mummies! have added u in the fb group. apologies for the inactivity.. had to deal with a loss of a loved one in the family so was busy with all the funeral preparations last week. all's good now! :)

Hi Loveholic, I check inbox everything but never received invite for the secret group. What's the name of the secret fb group?

[email protected]

hey! i've re-sent you the email reminder as well! do let me know if there's still nothing.. i will add u in facebook then invite u in to the group.

the group name is Feb 2017 Mummies but is un-searchable as it's a secret group :)

Hello Mummies, hope everyone is doing great! Been MIA as I have been feeling super drained recently. I just want to lie down and do nothing. No appetite at all and my "morning" sickness is more like whole-day-long sickness.

During my last visit to the gynae, I managed to hear BB's heartbeat. I actually teared. Knowing that previously we were told that there are chances that we might also need to look into IVF as an option to conceive. I am so emotional lately, must be the hormones :)

I am going for my harmony test this weekend. Anyone else going? Wish me luck OK. hope all is well. Nervous but yet excited at the same time.

hey! i've re-sent you the email reminder as well! do let me know if there's still nothing.. i will add u in facebook then invite u in to the group.

the group name is Feb 2017 Mummies but is un-searchable as it's a secret group :)
Hi Loveholic

So sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Till now I check my inbox theres nothing. May need to trouble u to add me as a friend then add me in the group.

Thanks!

my last LMP is 24 May.

I think better to consult the Gynae before u fly. I m flying next week for work and just got clearance today.

My first preg I exercised all the way till week 32

Hello Mummies, hope everyone is doing great! Been MIA as I have been feeling super drained recently. I just want to lie down and do nothing. No appetite at all and my "morning" sickness is more like whole-day-long sickness.

During my last visit to the gynae, I managed to hear BB's heartbeat. I actually teared. Knowing that previously we were told that there are chances that we might also need to look into IVF as an option to conceive. I am so emotional lately, must be the hormones :)

I am going for my harmony test this weekend. Anyone else going? Wish me luck OK. hope all is well. Nervous but yet excited at the same time.
How many weeks are you going for the harmony ?
I'm advised To do my harmony at week 14

Back