2016/07 July babies

Ooh. I wonder can one request for harmony from other clinic or not. Just thinking out loud. The difference is $600. Not a small amount.

It really depend. Coz I'm already 33, so I think consider high risk for Down Syndrome. So we go ahead for harmony.

Juz came back from the check up.. Everything is fine. Gynae chop chop and din bother to check on gender for me. He told me that he will check on my next visit..

According to my scan my 13 week 6 days.. So my edd brought forward by 10 days.. Now 6 July.

Next visit will be before Chinese New Year! So envy those mummies who went for harmony n get to know gender!!

For the bathing herb, I think I will go malaysia to buy. I can help u all buy if u all want.. But not soooo soon la. Will buy nearer to June ba. By then I will jio u all to buy.. Ha ha

Oh talking abt package, I think mine is $850 excluding delivery which is abt 2.1-2.4k depending whether it's assisted or not. I tot mine v cheap but saw that one of the mummies only pay $2k for the whole package including delivery is really v cheap lo

Oh talking abt package, I think mine is $850 excluding delivery which is abt 2.1-2.4k depending whether it's assisted or not. I tot mine v cheap but saw that one of the mummies only pay $2k for the whole package including delivery is really v cheap lo

What week does ur package starts? It included the prenatal vitamins wtc right?Cos diff gynae starts at diff week , maybe that attributes to the price diff bt 2k is really cheap lah even if it's normal delivery

My harmony test is back, everything is normal and I'm having a princess....
So happy now!!
Hope everyone is doing fine...

Congrats! I'm still waiting for the clinic to call me soon on my results n the dragging gynae appointment on the 23rd , time passes even more slowly while on bedrest .....

It really depend. Coz I'm already 33, so I think consider high risk for Down Syndrome. So we go ahead for harmony.
I have just call to check with the nurse on the Harmony and iGene test, was only told the doctor now only do iGene, so no choice... got to go ahead with it.
Heartpain once for the 1.8k to have a healthy BB :)

Hi all, I am a 1st time mother to be & I just did harmony test today which cost me $850 excluding consultation n scan. Is this price reasonable? How long do u guys have to wait for your results? Thanks....

Hi Eileenyoyo, dun think 33 is consider high risk ba, think high risk is @ 35.
i gave birth to my 1st 2 child b4 35 and only do Oscar test :)

I gave birth to my boy when I was 29, also go for Oscar test.
Then this round, we just don't want to stress ourselves so we go for harmony.

Hi all, I am a 1st time mother to be & I just did harmony test today which cost me $850 excluding consultation n scan. Is this price reasonable? How long do u guys have to wait for your results? Thanks....

Hi, it will takes 2weeks for the result to come back.
Mine was pretty fast.
Did last Monday and got a call today.

Hi, it will takes 2weeks for the result to come back.
Mine was pretty fast.
Did last Monday and got a call today.
Yours is fast indeed. Hope I will get my call tomorrow.

Do you experience any difference in MS since first is boy and now is a princess?

There's such thing as anti nausea pill?? I am so nauseous every night especially after dinner. How come my ms not subsiding....
In your condition {to be on the safe side} best not to take over the counter meds, check with your Doc.
also try eating lighter dinner ... 5 smaller meals is easier to digest than 3 regular meals .
take care

Yours is fast indeed. Hope I will get my call tomorrow.

Do you experience any difference in MS since first is boy and now is a princess?

Both about the same.
Heartburn, can't eat after 5pm, tired.
The only different is that my 1st pregnancy, I can drink plenty of water, no constipation problem.
But this one, can't drink much water and constipate quite badly.

I am so kan chiong, I can't wait for my Verifi test results. I just did it last Wednesday but thinking of the holidays, I think I may just get it only next Wednesday. I just called the clinic and they said it's not ready yet. :(

Besides eiLeENyoYO, anyone else got it back within a week?

Congrats! I hope I get on the blue team though.

redvel, when did you draw your blood and did you get the results yesterday?

Congrats! I hope I get on the blue team though.

redvel, when did you draw your blood and did you get the results yesterday?
Thanks. Me tested 2 Wednesdays ago so it's exactly 2weeks today that I got the result.

Waiting for your reveal soon.

I am so kan chiong, I can't wait for my Verifi test results. I just did it last Wednesday but thinking of the holidays, I think I may just get it only next Wednesday. I just called the clinic and they said it's not ready yet. :(

I did mine last Wednesday too. Waiting for the call... :)

Congrats redvel! Your sis is very zhun, recalled you mentioned your sis said its a gal.
Thanks. Heh yes...she had been very sure because of my munchkin's constant high heartbeat rate. Even nuchal fold measurement can be a tell tale sign! (I mean if one believes in such old wives tales).

Oh just saw you did the test too. Reveal soon.

@redvel high heart beat? More than 140 is a girl right ? Don't mind can share what is your little one heart beat ?

Mine hovers at 160-172bpm. As my sis was having twins, her boy was pretty low and gal had high bpm like mine.

I did playfully ask my gynae on this before and he shakes his head and says don't believe such thing and I'm not the first who asked haa.

Hi.... Done my verifi test last mon n got a call from clinic today n everything's normal n I'm expecting a boy. Was still trying to sound solemn as I don't Wana have high expectations by I'm glad all is well.

I got mine back within a week.

Hi.... Done my verifi test last mon n got a call from clinic today n everything's normal n I'm expecting a boy. Was still trying to sound solemn as I don't Wana have high expectations by I'm glad all is well.
Good to know. Congrats. Your bedrest did you good. Do you still have to be bed rested from here on?

They tried selling me but I rejected. I would say the herbs package its cheap ($3xx for 28 days of herbs) but I dunno the grade of the herbs...
Oh yah, my mom commented that the standard of the herbs is bad. And might as well go Eu Yan Seng and buy, better quality and slightly more exp only.

@redvel oh I see ..during my last nt scan, heart beat is 155.. Is this high or low?
I remember now that mine lowest last week was 152. Two hrs later was 160 (gynae scan followed by NT scan). My sis told me her boy was always low at 140s.

Of course this is for fun speculation. It can go either way...until the report speaks.

Hi mommies, need some help here. I'm entering my 2nd trimester in another week time. But i'm already facing very bad constipation, fruit juice does help. Anyone has then same problem, feeling stuck up and vex.

@adeqi That feeling must be horrid. Rest now and it will go away in due time.

@Deceptionist My doc prescribes me fruit extract pills and they work wonder. You may like to speak with your doc on this. I also shared that I at times need to use liquid soap (I know it doesn't sound pretty but it really works at least for me. I do suffer constipation even prior to bfp but I started this method after bfp and I wished I did it earlier before).

@redvel my next apt is 4 Feb, under KKH subsidy thus they don't entertain me without apt. Do you have the name of the pills? It's been 2 weeks ):
Oh no 2weeks? My recent constipation was 6days and already bueh tahan. I don't have the brand name as my gynae prescribed me in loose pills. Maybe you wanna try pharmacist? Ask for 100% fruit extract ones safe for bfp.

Back