1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

2016/07 July babies

Discussion in 'Year 2016 Mums' started by swu, Nov 6, 2015.

1. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Hahaha nice, yeah when this happen u will start to miss how she hug u tight n refuse to go school haha. Recently I follow my hub car to send my boy to school... oh oh crying again haha when my hub send him in, he walk in without looking back. When I send him in., haha cry, scream and ask for hug

2. redvel

redvel Well-Known Member

Haha baby really knows how to 看人的。

Hey you all planning to go vacation again soon? <2yo flight privilege is over soon!

3. MistyCloud

MistyCloud Active Member

That's good news! I hooe mine will adjust to cc fast too.

4. starview

starview Member

hello mummies, so glad to see this thread still active!

my girl still will "eh-eh" on and off when we send her in to cc but the teachers said she is adapting well and can follow their instructions in class.

we will be bringing her to hk next week. it will be her first plane ride and hope everything goes well like no high-pitch scream / crying in the airplane.

5. Elm

Elm Active Member

Me will be bringing my girl to Tokyo just before her birthday too :) Looking forward to it!

6. redvel

redvel Well-Known Member

My holiday 泡汤了。we haven’t book flight and now it’s too expensive to book. We will be doing staycation instead.

7. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Haha we will be bring my boy to Sydney just before his birthday haha

8. Elm

Elm Active Member

Australia is very child-friendly so you shouldn’t have much problem there. Have fun :)

9. bee lee

bee lee Administrator Staff Member

Hello,

We have some tickets to the seminar organised by Raffles Hospital, happening this Sat (19 May) at Conrad.
    Topics include Developmental Milestones, Managing Eczema, Picky Eater and more.

Write to us at contest@singaporemotherhood.com for the tickets. Let us know how many tickets you want and give us your full name and mobile number.

Let us know before 18 May 2018 1pm.

10. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Haha last dec went to Tasmania, very nice and friendly place but their high chair at cafe not as good as the high chair here. Next month first time go to go Sydney .. city area.. hopefully not so crowded like Sg Haha

11. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Wow I assume yours also July baby.. will be during summer ? Very hot right

12. Elm

Elm Active Member

Actually mine is September baby hehe but only this thread is active so I join here.

13. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Hahaa i see, sept is a quite cooling

14. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Finally my boy start speaking and he always surprise me.. when we walk pass fruit stall, he suddenly pointed to banana and said ‘ nana ‘ and recently he can speak quite a number of words, like no more, milk , bus, scare, apple etc etc

15. Elm

Elm Active Member

Any of your babies get scared of unfamiliar faces? My girl will cry like anything when she sees strangers, especially men :confused:

16. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Hmm not at this stage

17. Elm

Elm Active Member

I am unsure what I can do about it. I bring her out everyday so she does see people at malls, etc and she is fine with that. But when we have meals with friends or go to visit family and friends at their homes, she will cry they try to interact with her, especially men :(

18. starview

starview Member

Hi elm, my girl will be scared of unfamiliar face but she won't cry. If we go to friend's house, she will want to be carried most of the time and super clingy.

Any recommendation on which hotel is a good for staycation? :)

19. Elm

Elm Active Member

Hi starview, thanks for sharing. I guess if my girl doesn’t cry then not too bad. But it’s very difficult when she cries around those people and people wonder why she acts like that. Even around my brother or uncles or sometimes my dad also she will cry :confused:

Staycation in Singapore?

20. starview

starview Member

Maybe cos I sent my girl to childcare since Jan, so in a way she is trained to be more daring;)

Yes, looking to do staycation in Singapore to celebrate her birthday next month. Can't believe our little ones are turning 2! Time flies.

21. Elm

Elm Active Member

Oh I see, hopefully my girl will get over it soon although it has been going on since start of the year :confused:

Yeah time flies, so fast going to be 2 years old. Really treasuring their current stage of innocence :)

22. MelodyLove

MelodyLove Member

Hi anyone sent your child to Shichida classes? Any review?

23. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Oh even your dad? She doesn’t see him ? Maybe u wanna speak with your pd and see what advice they give

24. emk

emk Well-Known Member

W hotel ? Haha they got great pool

25. redvel

redvel Well-Known Member

No. Personally I think it’s scary what they do to our child’s brain. That’s just my personal opinion!

I’m checking out sparkanauts. I feel it’s more “natural”.

26. Elm

Elm Active Member

Yes she seldom sees my parents because they live abroad.

27. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Oh if seldom meet they will scare lor, my boy very quiet when he meet new people

28. KWL

KWL Well-Known Member

Just remembered to log in to shout Happy birthday to 2016 July babies!

29. redvel

redvel Well-Known Member

Nice! She had her birthday party yesterday :)
    May all your little ones grow happier and healthier! And quickly have another brother or sister. Hee.

30. emk

emk Well-Known Member

Wow KWL ... long time didn’t hear from you. How is your lo?

31. emk

emk Well-Known Member

I have celebrate it yesterday at our farm stay in Australia .. having our holiday trip