2016/07 July babies

hello mummies, so glad to see this thread still active!

my girl still will "eh-eh" on and off when we send her in to cc but the teachers said she is adapting well and can follow their instructions in class.

we will be bringing her to hk next week. it will be her first plane ride and hope everything goes well like no high-pitch scream / crying in the airplane.

My holiday 泡汤了。we haven’t book flight and now it’s too expensive to book. We will be doing staycation instead.

Hello,

We have some tickets to the seminar organised by Raffles Hospital, happening this Sat (19 May) at Conrad.
Topics include Developmental Milestones, Managing Eczema, Picky Eater and more.

Write to us at [email protected] for the tickets. Let us know how many tickets you want and give us your full name and mobile number.

Let us know before 18 May 2018 1pm.

Australia is very child-friendly so you shouldn’t have much problem there. Have fun :)

Haha last dec went to Tasmania, very nice and friendly place but their high chair at cafe not as good as the high chair here. Next month first time go to go Sydney .. city area.. hopefully not so crowded like Sg Haha

Finally my boy start speaking and he always surprise me.. when we walk pass fruit stall, he suddenly pointed to banana and said ‘ nana ‘ and recently he can speak quite a number of words, like no more, milk , bus, scare, apple etc etc

Any of your babies get scared of unfamiliar faces? My girl will cry like anything when she sees strangers, especially men :confused:

I am unsure what I can do about it. I bring her out everyday so she does see people at malls, etc and she is fine with that. But when we have meals with friends or go to visit family and friends at their homes, she will cry they try to interact with her, especially men :(

Hi elm, my girl will be scared of unfamiliar face but she won't cry. If we go to friend's house, she will want to be carried most of the time and super clingy.

Any recommendation on which hotel is a good for staycation? :)

Hi elm, my girl will be scared of unfamiliar face but she won't cry. If we go to friend's house, she will want to be carried most of the time and super clingy.

Any recommendation on which hotel is a good for staycation? :)
Hi starview, thanks for sharing. I guess if my girl doesn’t cry then not too bad. But it’s very difficult when she cries around those people and people wonder why she acts like that. Even around my brother or uncles or sometimes my dad also she will cry :confused:

Staycation in Singapore?

Hi starview, thanks for sharing. I guess if my girl doesn’t cry then not too bad. But it’s very difficult when she cries around those people and people wonder why she acts like that. Even around my brother or uncles or sometimes my dad also she will cry :confused:

Staycation in Singapore?
Maybe cos I sent my girl to childcare since Jan, so in a way she is trained to be more daring;)

Yes, looking to do staycation in Singapore to celebrate her birthday next month. Can't believe our little ones are turning 2! Time flies.

Maybe cos I sent my girl to childcare since Jan, so in a way she is trained to be more daring;)

Yes, looking to do staycation in Singapore to celebrate her birthday next month. Can't believe our little ones are turning 2! Time flies.
Oh I see, hopefully my girl will get over it soon although it has been going on since start of the year :confused:

Yeah time flies, so fast going to be 2 years old. Really treasuring their current stage of innocence :)

Oh I see, hopefully my girl will get over it soon although it has been going on since start of the year :confused:

Yeah time flies, so fast going to be 2 years old. Really treasuring their current stage of innocence :)

Oh even your dad? She doesn’t see him ? Maybe u wanna speak with your pd and see what advice they give

Staycation in Singapore?

W hotel ? Haha they got great pool

Nice! She had her birthday party yesterday :)
May all your little ones grow happier and healthier! And quickly have another brother or sister. Hee.

I have celebrate it yesterday at our farm stay in Australia .. having our holiday trip

Back