2016/05 ( May) babies

Hi all!!

Me n my wife jux realised she is pregnant!! We did 3 pregnancy tests to confirm the big news.. Plus a trip to the Polyclinic to confirm the results.. All positive! We've yet to visit a gynea.. Booked a trip to gynea on coming Friday.. All so new to us.. First time parents.. Lol..
Congrats Richardus daddy,
We have a closed group fb chat for all May mummies. Let us know if u or wife wants to join to learn more tips. :)

Hello everyone! Just found out about my pregnancy last week. First BB so I'm overwhelmed by all the information online haha. Went to a GP and she estimated that I'm around 5-6 weeks! :)

Not many symptoms but I'm feeling sooooooooo bloated, don't feel like eating anything at all. But if I don't eat, there's a nagging nauseous feeling. Anyone feeling the same way? :(
Hi furry pixies, congrats.
We have a closed group fb chat. Let us know if u're keen to join to learn more tips. :)

Hello everyone! Just found out about my pregnancy last week. First BB so I'm overwhelmed by all the information online haha. Went to a GP and she estimated that I'm around 5-6 weeks! :)

Not many symptoms but I'm feeling sooooooooo bloated, don't feel like eating anything at all. But if I don't eat, there's a nagging nauseous feeling. Anyone feeling the same way? :(
Congrats Furry Pixies. Me too. Feeling soooo bloated every each meal. I had only sore boobs, bloating and always hungry. Occasionally nauseous.

Hi all!!

Me n my wife jux realised she is pregnant!! We did 3 pregnancy tests to confirm the big news.. Plus a trip to the Polyclinic to confirm the results.. All positive! We've yet to visit a gynea.. Booked a trip to gynea on coming Friday.. All so new to us.. First time parents.. Lol..
Congrats Richardus daddy.....

Hi all mummies! I just tested positive last week and EDD is 19 May 2016 according to apps. 1st day of last period is 13 aug. first time mum. Looks like we will be having monkeys!!

Decided to take the test when my ovaries hurt (thought it was my abs hurting at first as i was going to boxing aerobics lol) and from googling it seems like it could be a cyst which could be a sign of pregnancy. Still hurts now when i sneeze or have to exert the muscles around the area. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Also having trouble sleeping at night from the backache and sore boobs and feeling a bit apprehensive and lost about how my life is about to change.

Booked appt with gynae Dr Irene Chua from gleneagles on 2nd oct but hoping to deliver in mt alvernia instead since its cheaper=p

Still hesitating to tell anyone (other than hubby of cos) until after gynae appt. We didnt even tell our parents yet.

Look forward to meeting more fellow mummies so that we can share lobangs and advice=))

Congrats Furry Pixies. Me too. Feeling soooo bloated every each meal. I had only sore boobs, bloating and always hungry. Occasionally nauseous.

Hi babe. I have same symptoms as u
Always hungry but can't eat much, feel bloated eating halfway.. And sore boobs. No morning sickness. So I try to have more small meals instead of regular 3 meals.

Hi babe. I have same symptoms as u
Always hungry but can't eat much, feel bloated eating halfway.. And sore boobs. No morning sickness. So I try to have more small meals instead of regular 3 meals.
Hi there..so uncomfortable ya. I can't sleep soundly due to the bloatedness. Have you make your first gynae appointment?

I feel bloated too plus body aching all over esp the back!
I'm hungry, hungry, hungry but when I eat, I get full easily. Then a couple of hrs later, I get hungry again. And if I don't eat, nausea starts to creep in.

Hello! Justed tested with a faint +ve last saturday, am dropping by the gynae's at 4pm today to do a more detailed check just to be sure.... If all goes well, i should be in my 6th week now!

Just wondering.. what do they do during the first visit? Do they give you the virginal scan to confirm the pregnancy?

Dear all

We have created a secret group for May 2016 mummies and babies. Please pm me your facebook name and email address so that i can add you to add the page. Please remember to check your privacy setting that allows me to track you on facebook for easier add. Thanks,

So far we have approximately 40 members in the group already.

Hi all mummies!

This is my second baby. My first baby is now about 14 months old. My last mensus is 2nd Aug but it was always late so I estimate maybe around 5 weeks only. Still can't believe it but based on previous experience I will be visiting the gynae must later to save cost also haha. I am going back to my Gynae at Parkway East Hospital, Dr. Heng Tung Lan. She is very good and experienced. But definitely not the caring type that will remind you a lot of basic stuff. She has a lot of patients and her consultation is very fast also. Based on my own calculation, my baby ETD should be early June. But they say second babies usually come out earlier.

Can you also add me into the facebook group? Name: Lim Xin Lan, [email protected].

Thanks.

Hi all mummies!

This is my second baby. My first baby is now about 14 months old. My last mensus is 2nd Aug but it was always late so I estimate maybe around 5 weeks only. Still can't believe it but based on previous experience I will be visiting the gynae must later to save cost also haha. I am going back to my Gynae at Parkway East Hospital, Dr. Heng Tung Lan. She is very good and experienced. But definitely not the caring type that will remind you a lot of basic stuff. She has a lot of patients and her consultation is very fast also. Based on my own calculation, my baby ETD should be early June. But they say second babies usually come out earlier.

Can you also add me into the facebook group? Name: Lim Xin Lan, [email protected].

Thanks.

Hi please pm me a screen shot of your Facebook pic cause I cannot find u .

Congrats all Mummy to be! :) I'm excited myself too!! :)
Is there any sour stuff or food that can keep that nauseous away?
Cos i don't have much appetite till date. no cravings at all. :(

Hi Shirlynn,
Pls add me at [email protected]. (* ive pm u too)

Hi all mummies!

Thanks.

I cannot find you yeah. able to pm me your picture of profile ?

Hi all!!

You may want to ask your wife to join our fb secret group for all May 2016 mummies and babies :) Do pm me.

Had my scan in the afternoon. I m 6 weeks today and we managed to hear the heartbeat. Such a memorable moment at that moment of time. Was given proluton jab to stabilise my pregnancy together with utrogestan, folic and vitamins.

My boobs is really sore to the max. Ouch! It hurts so much eventhough I am braless at home due to the pain. So far, appetite has been good. No morning sickness.

I am tempted to join the whatapp and fb close grp but I am scare, I had miscarriage last yr, I fear that it would be disappointment again

Hello! 22 year old first timer here! Tried for 9 tiring months and got my bfp unexpectedly during the cycle my gynae couldn't track my ovulation date. Was suppose to start on clomid & go for HSG Test(checking of tubes) when my next period arrive but it didn't.. Guess it really happens when you least expect it!
Currently 8weeks exactly. Seen my gynae Dr Tracey lim during 4w, 5w, 6w because I am very kiasu haha & so is she.. But I like it that she is kiasu. Time passes soooo slow!! Already gained 3kgs haha 42kg when I first found out at 4 weeks. Hope we all get to see our baby in April! My edd is May 2nd. I went to Gynae and saw baby & heard the heartbeat today!! I've been having serious morning sickness for 1-2 weeks already & it lasts the whole day :(

Please add me to the Fb group too! [email protected] ☺️ & on whatsapp 96440033 thank you!

I am tempted to join the whatapp and fb close grp but I am scare, I had miscarriage last yr, I fear that it would be disappointment again
Hi Janizehl maintain positive mind! :) I had m/s too shortly after I got the news of me being preg n also had joined the group previously. but sometimes it's good to know how the others are doing especially ppl who r almost same edd like u. Join us whenever u r ready n comfortable. :)

Hello all, second-time mommy here.
EDD 19-May, should be about 3 - 4 weeks pregs now based on conception date.

Last edited:
Anybody with the same scenario as me? Doc estimates me to be at 6weeks based on my LMP, but when we did the ultrasound yesterday, he mentioned that he only found a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny sac which couldn't put me at 6 weeks pregnant. I've only 2 possibilities - 1 - I ovulated late and could be only 2 - 3 weeks pregnant or 2 - this is not a good pregnancy and I may encounter miscarriage within the next 1 to 2 weeks. I've done a blood test yesterday, and will be heading back on wednesday to check the hcG count before we can conclude... :(

Anybody with the same scenario as me? Doc estimates me to be at 6weeks based on my LMP, but when we did the ultrasound yesterday, he mentioned that he only found a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny sac which couldn't put me at 6 weeks pregnant. I've only 2 possibilities - 1 - I ovulated late and could be only 2 - 3 weeks pregnant or 2 - this is not a good pregnancy and I may encounter miscarriage within the next 1 to 2 weeks. I've done a blood test yesterday, and will be heading back on wednesday to check the hcG count before we can conclude... :(

Doctors are obliged to inform you this, but it doesn't mean you're at risk or anything. Pregnancies are usually confirmed after 10 - 14 weeks, that's why some ObGyn don't offer packages for their consultation until then.

EDD based on LMP is not as accurate as conceived date (which is usually about 2 weeks less).

Huh! Well mine could be similar as yours, based on LMP I should be 6 weeks that time, wasn't able to c anything too except for the sac, but my gynae only mentioned it could be too early to c. Now 4 days already passed n I don't feel any irregularity, was prescribed progesterone n in fact my spotting reduced. I hope everything turn out ok for u!

Dear mummies, may I know what's the dosage your Gynea prescribe for folic acid? I told my Gynea I'm taking the Blackmore's pregnancy pill which consist of 500ug of folic acid. Yet she gave me another 500ug of folic acid. Is this overdose?

hi Ginny,

My gynae is prof Biswas too. One of my concern is i stay at east side, if any emergency happen,
it would b quite far for me to travel down to NUH. But I prefer prof Biswas. I'm in dilemma now.

Dear all

We have created a secret group for May 2016 mummies and babies. Please pm me your facebook name and email address so that i can add you to add the page. Please remember to check your privacy setting that allows me to track you on facebook for easier add. Thanks,

So far we have approximately 40 members in the group already.
hi Shirlynn, how would i know if i have been added to the group?
since after i pm u and u found me.

Dear mummies, may I know what's the dosage your Gynea prescribe for folic acid? I told my Gynea I'm taking the Blackmore's pregnancy pill which consist of 500ug of folic acid. Yet she gave me another 500ug of folic acid. Is this overdose?

I told my doc mine is 800mcg and she gave me another 500mcg to supplement. So I think yours should be fine also.

We shared the same experience. Based on the calculator i should be 7 weeks today but my gynae said i might be ovulating late so probably only 5 weeks. Have to go back again to see him next week. I have done the blood test for HCG level and it shows that there is a good increase.

Hello! 22 year old first timer here! Tried for 9 tiring months and got my bfp unexpectedly during the cycle my gynae couldn't track my ovulation date. Was suppose to start on clomid & go for HSG Test(checking of tubes) when my next period arrive but it didn't.. Guess it really happens when you least expect it!
Currently 8weeks exactly. Seen my gynae Dr Tracey lim during 4w, 5w, 6w because I am very kiasu haha & so is she.. But I like it that she is kiasu. Time passes soooo slow!! Already gained 3kgs haha 42kg when I first found out at 4 weeks. Hope we all get to see our baby in April! My edd is May 2nd. I went to Gynae and saw baby & heard the heartbeat today!! I've been having serious morning sickness for 1-2 weeks already & it lasts the whole day :(

Please add me to the Fb group too! [email protected] ☺️ & on whatsapp 96440033 thank you!

Just added in on facebook.
Next time please pm me your contact cause this forum is open shared

Hi and congrats to all MTBs!! I tested positive too 4 days ago.. still hard to believe! My lmp was 2 months ago cos my period is quite irregular. I think i ovulated btwn 25-27 Aug based on my cm n ovulation test kit.. but it was bfn on 7 sept. maybe too soon to test cos the 2ww wasnt over yet.

used the clearblue digital 4 days ago and showed 2-3 weeks.. so i dont really know how old is my little beanie now hehe.. and boyyy.. choosing a gynae is really a headache! cos i prefer not to go thru the subsidised route.

dr suzanna sulaiman is full until nxt yr feb. :( so my nxt choice is dr john yam as his clinic is nearby.. but he delivers only at gleneagles & mt A.. pretty expensive laaa.. compared to single bedder kkh. :(

helppp..

hello all Mummies and Mummies to me! this is my very first post.

just found out this evening i was pregnant - missed my period for 4 days and i knew something was amiss and decided to buy 2 pregnancy kits.

stunned like vegetable for a while.

went to calculate my lasy period and the EDD given was 28th May 2016

do you think i should see a gyane soon?

Attachments

• babyho.JPG
    babyho.JPG
    868.9 KB · Views: 317
I had a chemical pregnancy last month, which was conceived through ivf. So when I discovered i was pregnant last week using hpt, I thought it was impossible, considering I've married for almost 9 years and in late 30s w no luck in natural conception. Only yday i went down Kkh 24 hr clinic to check for a spotting that the doc managed to scan out a sac with something in it. I'm still very worried given that I've few miscarriages and no kids. can only hope and pray.

I had a chemical pregnancy last month, which was conceived through ivf. So when I discovered i was pregnant last week using hpt, I thought it was impossible, considering I've married for almost 9 years and in late 30s w no luck in natural conception. Only yday i went down Kkh 24 hr clinic to check for a spotting that the doc managed to scan out a sac with something in it. I'm still very worried given that I've few miscarriages and no kids. can only hope and pray.
Nothing is impossible. Congratulations. So you are given additional support? We are kinda same. Few miscarriages. For now, I just hope to surpass first trimester then gradually, till baby is safely in our arms. We will never stop worrying.

Hi All,
Im a 2nd time mummy. Son is already 3yrs old this year.
Having very bad morning sickness this time round.

Cant wait for 2nd trimester to come.

Nothing is impossible. Congratulations. So you are given additional support? We are kinda same. Few miscarriages. For now, I just hope to surpass first trimester then gradually, till baby is safely in our arms. We will never stop worrying.
Am taking the remaining duphaston from the previous pregnancy. My next gynae visit 7 Oct... hopefully can hear heartbeat and bb growing well.

Back