2016/05 ( May) babies

whats LO?

hmm i didnt eat much after giving birth.. no appetite *too stress* taking care of the child because for first three months, she kept crying from night to day
*scary*

Hey congrats!! Just got a BFP too. :D

Big headache to choose the right gynae. So many considerations!! My hubs just got a new job so he can't really take leave readily. Yet, some gynaes only see first-timers on weekdays.

I had a miscarriage just 4 weeks ago at 6 weeks, no period in between and now I'm 4 weeks preggers! The previous gynae that I went during my miscarriage was rather pricey, $140 consultation. I'm looking for somewhere between $90 - $120.

Any recommendations? :D

i am going SGH - they got Sat clinic
Rate is 120 if not wrong..

whats LO?

hmm i didnt eat much after giving birth.. no appetite *too stress* taking care of the child because for first three months, she kept crying from night to day
*scary*

LO = Little One.
You really lose alot of weight... i salute you!!!

pls tolong .. no morning sickness pls..
eating well is good ma, why looking fwd to morning sickness? hahaa
I want morning sickness so that I can vomit out the food that I eat..got input must have output too..sometimes I tend to forget I'm pregnant coz no morning sickness..haha first time mum is like tat one, like everything also eager to try..

I want morning sickness so that I can vomit out the food that I eat..got input must have output too..sometimes I tend to forget I'm pregnant coz no morning sickness..haha first time mum is like tat one, like everything also eager to try..

I totally feel you!!!! now, i have to control ... lol

LOL .. my LO is 13 years old liao LOL
Because i got endometriosis.. so took super long time to conceive again
I went for Keyhole surgery back in March

Do you worry about the generation gap between #1 and #2? meaning to say this one is unplanned de lo.

now i 30 plus liao .. feels very tired compared to previous pregnancy
maybe lao liao dats y no vitality

now i 30 plus liao .. feels very tired compared to previous pregnancy
maybe lao liao dats y no vitality

Please... still young :) hahahaha... now pregnancy is very different from last time liao le. now alot of information available online compared to last time.

Joining the group, all our friends can see our posts there and see we joined the group ?

No. As I mentioned it's will be a secret group and only members in the group will be able to see the post: the rest will not be able to see what we have discussed

Hi, Ijust tested positive myself ytd night.. couldn't trust the kit so went to buy a clear blue digital test kit & it detected tht I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. .. still feeling confused now.. btw my last menses day 1 was 06 Aug... not sure if my edd will be may or jun? Still feeling quite surreal now.. just hope that everything will be fine~~

Yoz ladies, paiseh to mention that being pregnant at 30s is old.
Sorry ah , i dont mean it.. i phrased it wrongly. what i was trying to say is i m feeling super tired this time round. not like the first time round , when i got pregnant, i still can run around go shoppnig. this time round just super tired everyday :(

@ Shirlynnler - i am in FB 2016 SG Mummys

Hi....I just tested positive....least expected...so far I have no symptoms yet only very sore boobs. My edd maybe will be in June as my lmp is 11 August.

Ever since my wife got the bfp, she has been feeling super hungry whole day. Eats a lot and still hungry sometimes to a point where she is too hungry to sleep.

Is this normal? Or is she just greedy? :p

Me too. Yes it is normal but for now try to limit our intake cos for first trimester whatever goes in, it will add on to our weight.....

Me too. Yes it is normal but for now try to limit our intake cos for first trimester whatever goes in, it will add on to our weight.....
I don't mind even if my wife gets fat as long as healthy but I think will recommend her to have more smaller meals

I cannot find the closed group chat in facebook which Netzz had mentioned earlier, I am more than happy to create a closed group chat in Facebook to discuss all related pregnancies, babies, confinement etc. Please pm me if you would like to join. I am #2 mum this time, and previously also joined a chat group which helps me alot in terms of pregnancy stuff and baby stuff. I can say it is rather helpful :)
CAN I please join this closed FB group? [email protected] is my email or Juz Ivene is my FB name. Thanks. Second time mummy here and I got really good support from a similar FB group through my first pregnancy. Hope to do the same this time round and share some experiences with first time mummies.

Hi, I am currently 6 weeks pregnant, 2nd baby. But, this time round the queasiness and tiredness kicks in earlier. Sigh... dunno how to handle it at work... :(

Please add me to the private FB group, I have pmed you my info, thanks ;)

Hi, I am currently 6 weeks pregnant, 2nd baby. But, this time round the queasiness and tiredness kicks in earlier. Sigh... dunno how to handle it at work... :(

Please add me to the private FB group, I have pmed you my info, thanks ;)

My gynae said can use the 'sea band' for morning sickness.

dear all mtb, I'm first time mummy too. Just tested +ve last week. edd on 16th may. I would love to join the fb group too. will pm u Shirlyn, thank you v much!

Hi Ginny, just pmed u to join the whatsapp group..

My EDD is 16 May 16, tested positive with faint line and confirmed urine test at the polyclinic.. Got an appointment to see gynae at KK on 5/10 (8 weeks)

This is my 5th baby, #1 ds is 7, #2 dd is 5+, #3 ds is 3+, #4 dd is 1+..

Think this might be a boy...

Hi all mtb, i just found out i am pregnant last week. first baby and it is unexpected.
so now i start to do a lot homework still dunno how to choose gynae. can i join the FB group ?

Hi Ginny, just pmed u to join the whatsapp group..

My EDD is 16 May 16, tested positive with faint line and confirmed urine test at the polyclinic.. Got an appointment to see gynae at KK on 5/10 (8 weeks)

This is my 5th baby, #1 ds is 7, #2 dd is 5+, #3 ds is 3+, #4 dd is 1+..

Think this might be a boy...
Hi jasmine5, wow this is your #5?? Congrats! We really need to learn a lot from u.

yep 5th.. i guess to have many kids, one needs to sacrifice alot.. I dont go out much with hb alone or with my friends and colleagues..

Always rushing home to try to help out at home.. Everyday is hectic but nice to see them growing up fast

Hello,

I have been following this thread with interest so thought I would join in and say hello. My wife is 5-6 weeks pregnant (confirmed via blood with GP) so we're super excited. It was unexpected so lots to learn now and this is a great forum!

We called a gynae that was recommended and earliest is oct 6th, which would be like 9 weeks is that too long to wait for first appt??

Thx

Hello,

I have been following this thread with interest so thought I would join in and say hello. My wife is 5-6 weeks pregnant (confirmed via blood with GP) so we're super excited. It was unexpected so lots to learn now and this is a great forum!

We called a gynae that was recommended and earliest is oct 6th, which would be like 9 weeks is that too long to wait for first appt??

Thx
Hi new daddy! 9 weeks will be perfect for the dating scan so you will know the edd of your child. Meantime if your wife has any discomfort pls seek professional advice. I went to the polyclinic to confirm the pregnancy so I was prescribed folic acid..

Hello all mtb, was planning to ask this at the FB group but I'm not accepted in the group yet.. Want to ask did anyone take folic acid into Australia as a tourist before? I asking this becos I heard they are very stringent in whatever thing u bring in. I don't have prescription, I just bought a bottle from guardian.. Hence no doctor paper.. N I worry they may delay my entry cos my airport transport coach may not wait for me..

Thanks!

Hello all mtb, was planning to ask this at the FB group but I'm not accepted in the group yet.. Want to ask did anyone take folic acid into Australia as a tourist before? I asking this becos I heard they are very stringent in whatever thing u bring in. I don't have prescription, I just bought a bottle from guardian.. Hence no doctor paper.. N I worry they may delay my entry cos my airport transport coach may not wait for me..

Thanks!

You can bring based on travelers exemption. Make sure not more than 3 months supply and bring in original packaging. Refer to https://www.tga.gov.au/entering-australia#exemption

Hello,

Thx

How long does your wife need to wait for the blood test with GP? Estimated the cost? Thought of trying it despite the certain positive results while waiting for my gynae appointment next week as I have a recurrent miscarriages before....

How long does your wife need to wait for the blood test with GP? Estimated the cost? Thought of trying it despite the certain positive results while waiting for my gynae appointment next week as I have a recurrent miscarriages before....

We waited two days, we went after two positive but faint lines on the home kits! It cost $60 for the appointment, test and some folic acid!

Hi ladies,

I am currently 6 weeks pregnant and it is my 2nd pregnancy.tested positive using pregnancy kit on mon.today went to gynae for ultrasound scan.was advised Edd 9 may 2016.i am keen to join the fb closed group.

Hi, Ijust tested positive myself ytd night.. couldn't trust the kit so went to buy a clear blue digital test kit & it detected tht I'm 2-3 weeks pregnant. .. still feeling confused now.. btw my last menses day 1 was 06 Aug... not sure if my edd will be may or jun? Still feeling quite surreal now.. just hope that everything will be fine~~

got use online calculator to check?
anyway i helped u to check. its May 2016.

do pm me if you would like to join our fb secret group.

Hi everyone! I'm preggie with my #3...got a BFP on 9th Sept, (my rom anniversary) :D currently in my 6weeks...Edd should be around 10 May...my first prenatal visit is scheduled to be 25 Sept next Friday. :)

Pls add me to the FB closed group. My email is [email protected]

Back