2016/05 ( May) babies

Well, I have a friend, she ovulated 2 weeks later than what she thought due to irregular menses. 3 weeks, I am not sure. Maybe just have to see in the follow-up scan. If everything is normal, then no need to worry; otherwise may be slow growth. In that case, you may have to go to see tcm to an tai.

Hi all, I also tested positive last weekend. Going to see my gynae next monday morning.
Very mixed feelings cos my #1 just turned 1yo and I'm not sure how to cope...

I see a number of Yishun mummies-to-be here! I'm in Sembawang :) I want to be in the chat group too. Will pm.

Hi mtb! I am also expecting my first! Went to gp last week and was told that i am already in my 5th meaning my last period first day was on the 31st July. Like some of u! ^^,)
So happy but at the same time a bit scared. Been having dizzy spells for a week already.. hurhur

Hi all mummies to be, I'm exactly week 6 today. Starting to feel bloatedness and lost of appetite. Yesterday I was still having a big appetite and today totally the opposite. And feeling whole body ache too, like symptoms of fever approaching. Is this normal or is due to the haze? Anyone experiencing the same as me?

Starting to feel this way is because of the hcg level is increasing and prepare for the pregnancy. I can say it's pretty normal as I also going trough the same as you. :)

Hi I'm only seeing gyane 2 weeks later which is at week 7, is it too late? Saw some went to see gyane as early as week 4. It's worrying me as I want to know how is little beanie doing inside and I'm not having any morning sickness at all. Only gets tried and hungry easily and also frequent toilet visits. I'm currently at week 5, is it too early to have morning sickness? Without morning sickness dun makes me feel pregnant, am I being too paranoid?

I'm going through exactly how u feel now. Week 4,5 my scan cannot detect anything ... And was told to go for blood test instead. If u can wait, it's better to wait until 7 week than go.

I cannot find the closed group chat in facebook which Netzz had mentioned earlier, I am more than happy to create a closed group chat in Facebook to discuss all related pregnancies, babies, confinement etc. Please pm me if you would like to join. I am #2 mum this time, and previously also joined a chat group which helps me alot in terms of pregnancy stuff and baby stuff. I can say it is rather helpful :)

I also gotten the same result as u. The positive line is quite faded away. But heard it will become very obvious as weeks goes by:
Ya and I tested one week later ..
ImageUploadedByForum1441858688.028553.jpg

And it's the results . V obvious it's positive

Starting to feel this way is because of the hcg level is increasing and prepare for the pregnancy. I can say it's pretty normal as I also going trough the same as you. :)
Thanks for the assurance shirlynnler. I feel much better today after sleeping for more than 8 hours..

I'm going through exactly how u feel now. Week 4,5 my scan cannot detect anything ... And was told to go for blood test instead. If u can wait, it's better to wait until 7 week than go.
Yes I'm going to gyane next week when I'm at week 7. The wait is worrying me coz I'm dying to know how is little beanie doing inside. Sometimes I'll forget I'm pregnant and even tested again last week for more assurance. See two strong lines gives me a better piece of mind. (Tried to upload a pic of the test but duno why error occurs)

Hi all i got a faint positive line.. should i go see a gynae? Any gynae to recommend in tamp or pasir ris?

Celeste, you want to wait for another week to test to see if the faint positive line appears to be more deepen? I believe you must be in your 5 weeks now, and it will not be able to detect through vaginal scan or ultrascan, perhaps you have to wait for another 2 weeks?

Hi all i got a faint positive line.. should i go see a gynae? Any gynae to recommend in tamp or pasir ris?

You can consider Dr. Jazlan from Raffles Hospital. He is very patience and good. I had faint positive line, went for scan but couldnt detect anything, he advised me to take blood test to be more confirm, and then going to take another blood test again to see if it is a successful pregnancy or chemical pregnancy.

I cannot find the FB close group :(

Hi you will need to PM me your facebook name, and than from there i will be able to add you ... :) if not u try to find May 2016 SG mummies and babies. you have to pm me to tell me you are May 2016 mummies otherwise, i will not be accepting you cause this closed group chat is to protect our confidentially at the same time able to share tips with each other about our pregnancy.

Yes I'm going to gyane next week when I'm at week 7. The wait is worrying me coz I'm dying to know how is little beanie doing inside. Sometimes I'll forget I'm pregnant and even tested again last week for more assurance. See two strong lines gives me a better piece of mind. (Tried to upload a pic of the test but duno why error occurs)

I also done the same as you did. I was so worry because i couldn't feel anything inside, and the most sad thing to say is that i went to many gynaes and all cannot detect the little beanie, my advise is you wait until 7 week first. if not you will be like me so paranoid.

Hi shirlynn, tks for e info am going to the gynae nxt week called e clinic n they say can do scan alrdy..

Ya. Scan to see if the sac is form already. Mine have not form yet, so have to wait for another 2 weeks, at the same time to hear baby's heartbeat first. lol.

Ya. Scan to see if the sac is form already. Mine have not form yet, so have to wait for another 2 weeks, at the same time to hear baby's heartbeat first. lol.
Shirlynnler, so what mth are u at now.
I think I 5 week only so I will see dr only Abt 10-11 weeks coz my dr no slot, busy man

Hi my wife's beta just came out yesterday 559 @ 17dpo. Is this number good?

According to calculator it will be may baby.

Also she has been taking red dates longan tea and chicken essence in the tww. Is it still needed or is it even good ?

Hi my wife's beta just came out yesterday 559 @ 17dpo. Is this number good?

According to calculator it will be may baby.

Also she has been taking red dates longan tea and chicken essence in the tww. Is it still needed or is it even good ?

Hi, is the beta referring to the HCG hormone level from blood test result? If yes, it will be continue to increase until it exceed 1500 , I dont advise red dates logan tea now because it is too early, and usually this should be taken during confinement not during pregnancy, If you want to take red date longan tea, should consider after pregnant for 6-9 months time.

Chicken essence can continue to take on weekly basis but must depend whether your wife still likes the smell or not. Just take pure chicken essence with no mixture of herbs is better for now.

Wow shirlynn my LMP was 5/8 haha so close to mine.. ya nxt yr monkey yr.. gd also lesser babies born lesser constraint for school intake...

Hi anyone putting on weight since BFP? I've put on 2kg for 2 weeks, dress is getting tighter each day. Am I putting on weight too fast?

Wow shirlynn my LMP was 5/8 haha so close to mine.. ya nxt yr monkey yr.. gd also lesser babies born lesser constraint for school intake...

I think next year not alot of babies is going to born le. hahaha... ya lor. but i am going to have c section too, so probably deliver earlier.

Hi anyone putting on weight since BFP? I've put on 2kg for 2 weeks, dress is getting tighter each day. Am I putting on weight too fast?

Yes, you should not be putting weight too fast, i remember my #1, i put on 10 kg in total within 3 months, and now i left 10kg to lose...

I think next year not alot of babies is going to born le. hahaha... ya lor. but i am going to have c section too, so probably deliver earlier.
U also c sec?
I also will be c sec this second baby.
So mus prob will deliver end April or mid April leh..

Yes, you should not be putting weight too fast, i remember my #1, i put on 10 kg in total within 3 months, and now i left 10kg to lose...
Thanks, I need to control my diet soon. First 2 weeks I eat like a pig and gets hungry easily. I'm hoping for morning sickness so I can loss some weight. :p

Thanks, I need to control my diet soon. First 2 weeks I eat like a pig and gets hungry easily. I'm hoping for morning sickness so I can loss some weight. :p

pls tolong .. no morning sickness pls..
eating well is good ma, why looking fwd to morning sickness? hahaa

I can feel you, when i was expecting my #1, i keep eating and eating during the 1st 3 months, like so easy to get hungry but later on, i realized that its because i am very happy to get pregnant back then. so i tell you, better control your diet. if not you will be putting 30 kg or 20kg throughout the whole pregnancy. I went through it before, so now i am controlling my diet and eat as per normal . dare not eat like a pig liao.

My morning sickness wasnt that bad, because i keep eating. once u keep eating, you wont have morning sickness de. and morning sickness varies individually.

dont know leh.. the gynae asked when was my last menses date etc.. then he calculated EDD is 08th May loh

my first child they also did the same thing

My gynae didnt tell me when is my EDD, he cannot detect any beanie through v scan, ask me to come back 2 weeks later.

My morning sickness wasnt that bad, because i keep eating. once u keep eating, you wont have morning sickness de. and morning sickness varies individually.

my morning sickness last for first tri previously.. my weight went from 45kg to 80 kg.. the baby was 4.4KG
i think this time round i will keep baby around 3kg + can already..

my morning sickness last for first tri previously.. my weight went from 45kg to 80 kg.. the baby was 4.4KG
i think this time round i will keep baby around 3kg + can already..

Wow. you put on more than me. I put on 30kg when having #1, now i target myself to put on only 10kg for the whole pregnancy, very hard to lose le. how u manage to lose all the weight? How old is your LO now?

Back