2016/05 ( May) babies

I have mens last week leh, light mens, tested fainted line this morning, I am crossing my fingers cause I have miscarriage last year

Attachments

• 1442455423017.jpg
    1442455423017.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 276

Congratulations _janizehl. I think your light mens is your implantation spotting. It is never an ease journey for us who had miscarriage before. I do feel you as I too had recurrent miscarriages all in my first trimester. For now, I really only hope I can surpass my first trimester successfully.

5 weeks yeap seeing him on my 8 weeks hubby say dun see too early ... later touch wood like previous time we spent quite a bit of money seeing the gyne

Oh so am I, 5 weeks. Oh, I am seeing mine at 6 weeks which is next week. Can't stop thinking and wondering how's the little beanie doing inside. Yeah! You right.....for me sure spend quite a lot of money. Have to follow up weekly until end of 1st trimester.

Hi

All I think I'm pregnant as the test kit I used Watson brand show 1 obvious line and 1 fade line.

My edd is 21stmay.. Can someone add me to the group chat or Facebook?

For those who would like to join fB secret group. Please pm me your Facebook email or name , the best is with picture so that I can find ur profile correctly.

After accepting me as your friend, I will be able to add u to the secret group. And from there u can remove me from your own fB friend list.

For those who would like to join the what's app group chat as well, can pm Ginny goh .

Hi all. I just found out that I'm pregnant ytd and did my first scan today with dr. Poon. Very nervous.

Nice to meet you all!
Note that he charges $2 a tablet for duphaston, much more expensive than what other clinic charges. I had bad experience with him and have now switched to another gynae.

Note that he charges $2 a tablet for duphaston, much more expensive than what other clinic charges. I had bad experience with him and have now switched to another gynae.

Ohh. My friend recommend him to me. I was with dr tan hh from kkh. My pregnancy now was due to the letrozole treatment as I have PCOS and I also have unicornuate ovary. But I found that the nurses in kkh is not professional and it is so difficult to make appointment with dr tan when my case need closely monitor. So decided to switch to what my friend recommend. I hope nothing bad happened. :)

Congratulations everyone! Our appointment is on our 9th week, is that too far away? I'm worried we should be going earlier to see someone?

Hi, if you are worried give the clinic a call and express your concerns. If there is an earlier appointment you can reschedule to have a peace of mind. Have a great weekend!

Oklah for a private clinic $2 per tablet. Nuh charge $1.63 per tablet.

Oklah for a private clinic $2 per tablet. Nuh charge $1.63 per tablet.
I've asked around, most other clinics charge $1.20 or $1.50. KKH charges $1 per tablet. Cost of a tablet is one thing, but when he prescribes duphaston everytime for every condition, it makes you wonder if you really have to take them or he's just trying to maximise his profits.

Hi Ginny, thanks for the advise!!! Yup, first one... therefore having mixed feelings... excited..confused... worried. .. hehe I live in yishun so shortlisted DR Chen Lin Han from chong pang. May I know who did you engage? Oh ya what about hospital for delivery? Sorry to bombard you with questions. :)
Hi,

Have you visited Dr Chen Lin Han yet? Can share the charges? Was thinking about going over there too. However I am like 2-3 week pregnant. Maybe I will book appt first. Haha

Hi Ginny, thanks for the advise!!! Yup, first one... therefore having mixed feelings... excited..confused... worried. .. hehe I live in yishun so shortlisted DR Chen Lin Han from chong pang. May I know who did you engage? Oh ya what about hospital for delivery? Sorry to bombard you with questions. :)
Sorry I never see ur SMS.
I not sure who is chen Lin Han.
I will see gynea in Nuh . My prof is prof biwas .

Hi all :) I just found out I'm pregnant few weeks ago and just went for my appointment . I'm 6 weeks pregnant now and also this is my #1 . Excited and feeling lost at the same time . Hopefully can make more experience mummies friends so to be able to gain more knowledges or newbie mtb like me so we can exchange informations . Lol

Anw, recently I have been feeling nausea and having morning sickness which cost me to lose my appetite but I still forced myself to eat . Anyone experience this too ? :(

Hi all :) I just found out I'm pregnant few weeks ago and just went for my appointment . I'm 6 weeks pregnant now and also this is my #1 . Excited and feeling lost at the same time . Hopefully can make more experience mummies friends so to be able to gain more knowledges or newbie mtb like me so we can exchange informations . Lol

Anw, recently I have been feeling nausea and having morning sickness which cost me to lose my appetite but I still forced myself to eat . Anyone experience this too ? :(

I have not felt morning sickness yet but my dr did mention can get sea band to help with the morning sickness. I bought mine from qoo10. Also, my prenatals has ginger.

Hi everyone

I tested today and got a faint positive line .. My first n kind of worry that it's a false alarm. (Been trying for a while)
If not pregnant, there wouldn't even be a very faint line, am I right? I saw some ladies mention the digital test kit previously.. Is that the most accurate ?

Hopefully...If all goes well, I guess my Edd would be May..

Congrats! We have a fb and whatsapp group easier to chat there. U can try taking smaller meals but more frequently will help.

Hi everyone

I tested today and got a faint positive line .. My first n kind of worry that it's a false alarm. (Been trying for a while)
If not pregnant, there wouldn't even be a very faint line, am I right? I saw some ladies mention the digital test kit previously.. Is that the most accurate ?

Hopefully...If all goes well, I guess my Edd would be May..
Hello! Mine was rather faint too but did a urine test to confirm already. If u know the date u conceive u can add 266 days to get your edd. The kit basically detects the amt of hcg in your urine, dont really need digital one.. The digital ones can tell roughly how far along pregnant u r

Hello! Mine was rather faint too but did a urine test to confirm already. If u know the date u conceive u can add 266 days to get your edd. The kit basically detects the amt of hcg in your urine, dont really need digital one.. The digital ones can tell roughly how far along pregnant u r

Thanks babe ! Will test again in another couple days before I set a doc appt.
looking forward to share nfo n learn from everyone.

Congrats ! My #1 too.. Nervous n excited but I have yet to go to a doctor.. So trying not to get overwhelmed. Base on online calculation, I should be 4-5weeks
Have not experience much discomfort except for sore boobs and cramps on/off.. I do wake up with dizzy spells but it clears up in a bit.
Keep feeling hungry, however can't eat big portion. Feel bloated half way eating

Hello everyone! Just found out about my pregnancy last week. First BB so I'm overwhelmed by all the information online haha. Went to a GP and she estimated that I'm around 5-6 weeks! :)

Not many symptoms but I'm feeling sooooooooo bloated, don't feel like eating anything at all. But if I don't eat, there's a nagging nauseous feeling. Anyone feeling the same way? :(

Hi all!!

Me n my wife jux realised she is pregnant!! We did 3 pregnancy tests to confirm the big news.. Plus a trip to the Polyclinic to confirm the results.. All positive! We've yet to visit a gynea.. Booked a trip to gynea on coming Friday.. All so new to us.. First time parents.. Lol..

Hello everybody!

I'm also a first time mum and tested positive on 9 sept. Later on went to Polyclinic to confirmed. Will be gg for first gynae visit next week :) LMD was 1st August. Hope everything is going well!
So far still feeling quite unrealistic that I'm preggy as I don't have any morning sickness. The only symptoms is bloatedness.

How do I join the WhatsApp group and fb group? Would be glad if you girls can share your experience with me ☺️

Back