2016/02 Feb Babies

Hey girls, is the fb group private? I haven't announce to anyone yet as it's still very early. Hoping for the best of course.

Any of you have experience with dr Irene chua or dr Douglas ong? I'm considering the both of them for now. Can't decide.

Hey girls, is the fb group private? I haven't announce to anyone yet as it's still very early. Hoping for the best of course.

Any of you have experience with dr Irene chua or dr Douglas ong? I'm considering the both of them for now. Can't decide.

I don't knw they have FB group boh.

i read page 1 & 2 of this thread.. those gers nvr post any message here anymore. i tink they promoted to Jan 2016 babies thread le.. likewise for us.. after next scan then we will knw if we will upgrade to Jan 2016 as well boh.. haha!

Hi mummies. Anyone experienced very bad gastric issues? I nv had this prob with #1. But recently I have and it's pretty unbearable. Gynae alr gave me a jab but doesn't help much.

I'm having very bad gastric pains too. eat also pain dont eat also pain. nausea like hell!! cant wait for this stage to be over!

Hi mummies, I tested positive today using a watson pregnancy kit. not sure how accurate it is. I'm expecting my #2. in searching of a new gynae.

Hi mummies, I tested positive today using a watson pregnancy kit. not sure how accurate it is. I'm expecting my #2. in searching of a new gynae.

I used the guardian one. It's accurate! After that I went to buy clear blue to test, also positive. Congrats babe!

Feb is so close to cny! Confinement and all is gonna cost more right..

I used the guardian one. It's accurate! After that I went to buy clear blue to test, also positive. Congrats babe!

Feb is so close to cny! Confinement and all is gonna cost more right..

i get four more stick and tested everyday to make sure my HCG increase, i ordered the strip but it came onli i tested +ive.. now still have like 20 strip in my house..

Thanks mummies.

Newbbi yup

Yes guardian quite accurate, i used that to test overseas also. Hehe

I can still eat but will sometimes have the bloated feeling. So far ok no MS. Cross fingers.

Any mummies have a maid agency to recommend?
I'm a sahm but I think I will need an extra pair of hands when #2 comes along...

Any mummies have a maid agency to recommend?
I'm a sahm but I think I will need an extra pair of hands when #2 comes along...
Congrats lerainbow.. i just done the trf of a maid from 1 agency. You can call Ivy at 63444838. Say recomended by Nicole

Thanks mummies.

Newbbi yup

Yes guardian quite accurate, i used that to test overseas also. Hehe

I can still eat but will sometimes have the bloated feeling. So far ok no MS. Cross fingers.
Nice to see u ;).

I just feel nausea in the evenings and mouth tasted bland...

Morning mummies. . Just seen Dr adrian woodsworth ytd.. my due date will be end Feb. . Actually I m aiming for 29 Feb. Lol anyway his package is 688, can sign up at second app. When I was with him back in 2013, he is only charging 588..

Hi All,

Went for 1st appointment a 6 weeks. Can see blinking heartbeat. EDD is 04/02/16.
Now considering Dr Ben Choey from SBCC Clementi. Antenatal package about $80-$900 from week 12.

Not sure about his professional fees though. Anyone had any experience with him before?

Morning mummies. . Just seen Dr adrian woodsworth ytd.. my due date will be end Feb. . Actually I m aiming for 29 Feb. Lol anyway his package is 688, can sign up at second app. When I was with him back in 2013, he is only charging 588..

Dr Adrian quite popular.. i was with Dr Christopher Chong for my #1 & #2 his package is $950 i think.. Now i with Dr Wong Heng Fok $600.. haa

Hi All,

Went for 1st appointment a 6 weeks. Can see blinking heartbeat. EDD is 04/02/16.
Now considering Dr Ben Choey from SBCC Clementi. Antenatal package about $80-$900 from week 12.

Not sure about his professional fees though. Anyone had any experience with him before?

Feena, that's fast.. 6 weeks can see blink blink :)

Back