2016/02 Feb Babies

katemummy

Hi Karen,

ML will auto start from the day you deliver. if you delivering on 10 February. your ML will starts on 10 February. you can use your birth ceft as prove to HR.

EDD is just an estimation. You can deliver as early as from week 37... but usually doc won't let you overdue more than 5-7days.

Any public holiday that falls within the 8weeks from the start of your ML is considered forfeited.

simmama

hi

Anyone need last minute CN can contact me.. my CN's current confinement started early hence she is available mid Feb till end Mar.
She is currently doing confinement for my neighbour in Fernvale.
PM me if you are interested.
As this is after CNY therefore her rate are not CNY rate ;)

Sarah Tay

Can't wait for my LO to be out! I heard that our LO cannot sleep properly after birth due to some reflex issue? You all should go read this article about the Moro Reflex i find it really useful :) Cheers!

Shangshang

Hi mummies,

Has everyone managed to find a confinement lady? My Edd is end of Jan so I booked one very early. But she requested to be on leave for 3-4 days during CNY to go back to Malaysia for reunion.

Now my sister suddenly quits her job and she's able to help me throughout the CNY period. So I called the confinement lady to cancel my booking but I really feel bad to her. She has turned down a few enquiries because of me.

If anyone needs her, pls let me know. She's good at taking care of babies based on my friend's recommendation

blythylively

Hi to the mummy I met & chatted with today who's expecting her baby in Feb at BHG Bugis, about breastfeeding & carriers! Not sure if you participate in this forum but just wanna leave u a note if u wish to know more about breastfeeding, can join SG Breastfeeding Mums group on Facebook. U can also send me a msg here if u need any advice! Good luck!!!!

Sarah Tay

Hi to the mummy I met & chatted with today who's expecting her baby in Feb at BHG Bugis, about breastfeeding & carriers! Not sure if you participate in this forum but just wanna leave u a note if u wish to know more about breastfeeding, can join SG Breastfeeding Mums group on Facebook. U can also send me a msg here if u need any advice! Good luck!!!!
please add me to the Facebook group, tayco1995@gmail.com