2016/02 Feb Babies

Hi all, I'm expecting my #2. My #1 is 2 yrs++. Based on my calculation, my edd should be early of Feb.
I will see my previous gynae on next week. Now, my problem is looking for good CL. Is anybody are looking CL now?

Hi all, I'm expecting my #2. My #1 is 2 yrs++. Based on my calculation, my edd should be early of Feb.
I will see my previous gynae on next week. Now, my problem is looking for good CL. Is anybody are looking CL now?

Congratulations! I noe also headache on my confinement..

How did all of you handle your previous confinement? I never had 1 before but this round is going clash with CNY. Might need to get one if I have to. And it's going to be quite ex.

Congratulations! I noe also headache on my confinement..

I found few CL that intro by colleagues and relatives. Most good CL were fully booked or rejected me due to during CNY periods.
Now, i feel really helpless...dont know how to handle when confinement. Especially, i have my #1 kid as well to be take care...

ing

Congrats and welcome. I am looking for cl too..

Can drink low fat fresh milk too. Coz u just need the calcium and certain nutrients.
I didnt drink full cream milk. Put on too much weight later. Drink for calcium. Those cannot stomach milk can take calcium Supplements.

Im also not sure how confinement will be. My mum did both for me. This round dunno how.

I haven't find any CL lol... :(
Intend to call after I see my blink blink blink...
Most of you start booking already. Not too early???

I compare the nutritional information of fresh milk vs milk for pregnancy n breastfeeding mum before. The latter one have more nutrients, vitamin etc..

Shuning, if eating well during preg, normal fresh milk is good enough. This is as per my gynae's advice preciously for both pregnancies. Of course if not eating a balance diet due to certain reasons or coz some cannot stomach certain foods during 1st tri etc then its good to take mummy's milk instead for the added nutrients etc.
I personally dont like coz the milk is sweet and i put on more weight. Hehe
So just stick to low fat milk.

I found few CL that intro by colleagues and relatives. Most good CL were fully booked or rejected me due to during CNY periods.
Now, i feel really helpless...dont know how to handle when confinement. Especially, i have my #1 kid as well to be take care...

Hugs.. can search online.. those agent de.. abit ex but no choice le.. or slowly see

am thinking to appeal from MP or Mr LHL for a flat.. coz i seriously need a flat now.. rent or buy also ok.. my final judgement (for my divorce) can only come 2 mths time.. so me and bf like stuck.. he now under seperation with ex wife also haven offically divorce.. *complicated i know... :(

Last edited:
Oh ... understood. I had my mil to do for me previously. Day shift only, no overnight. So i have to take care bb myself at night doubt i will get her to do since over cny period. I have a maid ... am still considering to change cos she can't handle infant and cannot cook. If i don't hv a confinement lady, I have to cook myself..

Oh ... understood. I had my mil to do for me previously. Day shift only, no overnight. So i have to take care bb myself at night doubt i will get her to do since over cny period. I have a maid ... am still considering to change cos she can't handle infant and cannot cook. If i don't hv a confinement lady, I have to cook myself..

Both my confinement I jagar my babies @ night de.. wan ex MIL to rest..

Both my confinement I jagar my babies @ night de.. wan ex MIL to rest..

oh, for mine, MIL cannot overnight in my house. She cannot sleep other than her house and her own bed. haha

No harm trying to appeal, you never know if there is a miracle. :)

ya, tingkat is not cheap, but i think it's ard. But hiring a CL ard that period is at least 3k+ or even 4k+ plus food. find it so ex.

oh, for mine, MIL cannot overnight in my house. She cannot sleep other than her house and her own bed. haha

No harm trying to appeal, you never know if there is a miracle. :)

ya, tingkat is not cheap, but i think it's ard. But hiring a CL ard that period is at least 3k+ or even 4k+ plus food. find it so ex.

So ex during CNY period ah..

So ex during CNY period ah..

The amount u pay confinement nanny excludes food wan leh. So u wanna eat good fish good nutrients good herbs, all this cost money on top of CL. For my number 1, average $200 a week on food. Good fish is super ex. Somemore now our confinement over CNY.

I think for those who can't get CL and got people to help at home, can consider confinement catering. Would still be cheaper than hiring a nanny.

Well don't wanna be kiasu but really cannot afford to not be kiasu. Good CLs get booked up very fast. Word of mouth recommendation is best. The worst is getting one then start work liaos and she's horrible. Ull be stuck with no replacement. So no need scared kiasu. Book early.

My friend giving birth in jan 2016 wan can't get any CL also. Called all the recommended ones and all booked up liaos.

Me heng heng my CL for number 1 is good and she's ok to do for me again.

April_stanley, have to wait till I pass 1st trim. Then will spread the news and engage my CL. See what is her reaction.:)

Annpaul, lol.. Can tell from our cloth lol.. The usually cloth we wear abit tight right?

My no1 I still can wear my normal till mid of 2nd trim lol...

April_stanley, have to wait till I pass 1st trim. Then will spread the news and engage my CL. See what is her reaction.:)

Annpaul, lol.. Can tell from our cloth lol.. The usually cloth we wear abit tight right?

My no1 I still can wear my normal till mid of 2nd trim lol...

agree.. but now i look more like fat tummy and not preg tummy.. wahahaha!

Hugs.. can search online.. those agent de.. abit ex but no choice le.. or slowly see

I've checked from PEM agency, they quoted $3550 during CNY. I find it no worth ler...really expensive!!
Maybe i will order confinement food delivery but not sure which one is good? search from online, there are few provide confinement food too...below link for all for you reference

http://www.confinement-meals.com/confinement-meal-packages/confinement-meal-packages-pricing/
http://www.natalessentials.com/our-package/
http://www.chillipadi.com.sg/confinement/Terms.aspx
http://jessie.intranetapps.asia/prices_1_o.html

Back