2016/02 Feb Babies

I'm also not informing my boss and cols till past first trim.

I'm having very bad nausea and gastric pain. Eat also pain. Don't eat also pain. Super kang kor. Arghh

My first appt with Dr Paul Tseng on 22/6. Not sure if he has package yet.

Just called my CL and she said she's ok to do for me over cny.

How many weeks are you? I'm going to give Paul tseng clinic a call tmr morn as well. It's very hard to get an appointment as I only can do sat, my hub can't do weekdays. I called Irene chua clinic and they said earliest is 20ish July.

I'm also not informing my boss and cols till past first trim.

I'm having very bad nausea and gastric pain. Eat also pain. Don't eat also pain. Super kang kor. Arghh

My first appt with Dr Paul Tseng on 22/6. Not sure if he has package yet.

Just called my CL and she said she's ok to do for me over cny.

last time does he have pkg? Seems like afew gynae no mote pkgs... can share how much ur cl charging? I have to look for other cl too coz $4k really too ex :(.

I find it inevitable not to break the news to the boss cos i need to manage her expectations . She will tend to overload me with tons of work and I don't want to be seen "inefficient " in my work. Sad to say, my boss is unmarried and she is close to40 and she will never understand how we mummies have to go through that 9 months . I am thinking of changing my job after I give birth
hi-five.. my lady boss is 50s and unmarried too.. agreed with u that they hv high expectations..haiz..

I think i need to look around online for maternity pants soon because my previous ones were like 7yrs ago n i cant fit nicely :(.

Anyone has any recommendations?

I think i need to look around online for maternity pants soon because my previous ones were like 7yrs ago n i cant fit nicely :(.

Newbbi,

I dunno am consider insomnia or not, mine was like not deep sleep kind.

You may try Modern Mum. I bot during my #1. Quality not bad.

April_stanley, I dunno my Edd yet. Based on my own calculation should ard early feb. my appointment is 26Jun.

Me too... I haven't inform my boss n col. I got bleseding 2 weeks ago. Took 3days hospital leave. They keep asking what happen. Then I just tell them removal of cyst. Haiz... Really Bo Bian... Have to tell lie.;)

How many weeks are you? I'm going to give Paul tseng clinic a call tmr morn as well. It's very hard to get an appointment as I only can do sat, my hub can't do weekdays. I called Irene chua clinic and they said earliest is 20ish July.

I'm coming 7 weeks. Calling through is darmmmm hard. But once I got thru, I managed to get the appt I want. But that's coz I chose weekdays.

April_stanley, I dunno my Edd yet. Based on my own calculation should ard early feb. my appointment is 26Jun.

Me too... I haven't inform my boss n col. I got bleseding 2 weeks ago. Took 3days hospital leave. They keep asking what happen. Then I just tell them removal of cyst. Haiz... Really Bo Bian... Have to tell lie.;)

Is ok de.. can amend once see gynae :) let me get the format first

very pissed off.. come back office table so messy.. MC for 3 days and got courier docs come my one and only female colleague cannot help me put on the attention person desk.. juz leave it on my desk to rot till i come bk.. :mad:

now my tummy big but look more like "pui" kind of big.. wear dress so ugly... all my pants cannot fit in..

very pissed off.. come back office table so messy.. MC for 3 days and got courier docs come my one and only female colleague cannot help me put on the attention person desk.. juz leave it on my desk to rot till i come bk.. :mad:

now my tummy big but look more like "pui" kind of big.. wear dress so ugly... all my pants cannot fit in..
Hugz hugz.. cool down ya..if not will affect bb.. i need get some new clothings too..

Aiyo...cool down. Don't let work affects yr bb.

So fast yr tummy big liao ah.

I just went KKH 24hrs clinic as my gynae on leave. Did a vagina scan, can see the sac and yolk then beside the yolk got tinny thing. Doc said might be fetus but too small to confirm.

I asked abt the spotting she only told me that is normal. Very hard to tell as there is nothing they can do. Still dunno if will have early m/c are not blah blah... see and see no difference lor.

I just went KKH 24hrs clinic as my gynae on leave. Did a vagina scan, can see the sac and yolk then beside the yolk got tinny thing. Doc said might be fetus but too small to confirm.

I asked abt the spotting she only told me that is normal. Very hard to tell as there is nothing they can do. Still dunno if will have early m/c are not blah blah... see and see no difference lor.

Now most important is rest well and talk to baby.. at least now you know there a sac.. is a good thing.. stay +ive ;)

i try to see Qoo10 got XXXL clothes boh.. haa

If buy frm G market, u might want to consider buying from taobao since stock also come from there and much cheaper. I usually buy thru daigou website. They can link to China, Taiwan and USA website and help to consolidate shipment. If huy from China and Taiwan site, yr chinese must be good ya cos mostly in mandarin.

If buy frm G market, u might want to consider buying from taobao since stock also come from there and much cheaper. I usually buy thru daigou website. They can link to China, Taiwan and USA website and help to consolidate shipment. If huy from China and Taiwan site, yr chinese must be good ya cos mostly in mandarin.

Thanks Greytatty, will see see look look

April, I also bloated and keep feeling nausea and tired. Don't knw how to work lor.

Now at TCM, waiting to see my sinseh, Chen Mei Er. The sin seh cast in '小毛病大问题'。Got to be abit kiasu. See if the an tai yao can help and also ease the nausea.

April, I also bloated and keep feeling nausea and tired. Don't knw how to work lor.

Now at TCM, waiting to see my sinseh, Chen Mei Er. The sin seh cast in '小毛病大问题'。Got to be abit kiasu. See if the an tai yao can help and also ease the nausea.

We have to be kiasu.. not easy to conceive naturally eh... i eat sour plum to ease the nausea.. taking folic acid and duphaston now

Hi mummies. Anyone experienced very bad gastric issues? I nv had this prob with #1. But recently I have and it's pretty unbearable. Gynae alr gave me a jab but doesn't help much.

I shopped Asos online during #1
Might jus do it again this time round :)
Happy shopping!

Nice to see people getting bfp. Detected mine 2 weeks back and took me/us 2 weeks to digest the news. This will be my #3.
I was under the hands of Paul Tseng under vbac. To those seeing him, he has no package. :(

Wow...that's explained why she never helps you cos herself also tired.

Ur boss gg to be headache liao.

Greytatty... been clearing her things since I join company on Feb 2015. Haa.. ya.. boss will be headache and now even more diffcult for me to break the news to him..

Last edited:

Back