2016/02 Feb Babies

Can't wait for my LO to be out! I heard that our LO cannot sleep properly after birth due to some reflex issue? You all should go read this article about the Moro Reflex i find it really useful :) Cheers!

Hi mummies,

Has everyone managed to find a confinement lady? My Edd is end of Jan so I booked one very early. But she requested to be on leave for 3-4 days during CNY to go back to Malaysia for reunion.

Now my sister suddenly quits her job and she's able to help me throughout the CNY period. So I called the confinement lady to cancel my booking but I really feel bad to her. She has turned down a few enquiries because of me.

If anyone needs her, pls let me know. She's good at taking care of babies based on my friend's recommendation

Hi to the mummy I met & chatted with today who's expecting her baby in Feb at BHG Bugis, about breastfeeding & carriers! Not sure if you participate in this forum but just wanna leave u a note if u wish to know more about breastfeeding, can join SG Breastfeeding Mums group on Facebook. U can also send me a msg here if u need any advice! Good luck!!!!

Hi to the mummy I met & chatted with today who's expecting her baby in Feb at BHG Bugis, about breastfeeding & carriers! Not sure if you participate in this forum but just wanna leave u a note if u wish to know more about breastfeeding, can join SG Breastfeeding Mums group on Facebook. U can also send me a msg here if u need any advice! Good luck!!!!
please add me to the Facebook group, [email protected]

Back