2016/01 Jan Babies

Wow, I'm amazed by the number of mummies due in Jan! Please pm me your email if you have not been invited to the private group.
Congratulations once again!

I'm currently in week 9 and went for my follow up appointment yesterday. Baby is growing well and wriggling like crazy! :)

View attachment 538222

Congrats. Baby is so cute. Is this tummy scan or vagina scan. Th picture looks very clear.

hello mummies... finally i can log in after so many try.
Went for gynae appt yesterday and saw little one heartbeat..... :)
But doc told me there is some bleeding inside.... and told me to rest more.
Iam quite worried, till now i didnt have any spotting/bleeding yet. consider good?

Someone added me in the sg 2016 mummies and daddy but Facebook like so quiet..

It is the correct Facebook grp chat

Can someone start chatting there

For those who pm-ed me, I've already invited you to the group. Pls check your email for the link. We will do a screen and accept the accounts which are active and genuine to protect the interests of our mummies. Have a great weekend ahead everybody.

Felt a bit nausea and on n off burping nia. Den sleeping times sometimes on n off like cramp or pain like tat. U r seeing ur follow up where.
I'm seeing my follow up at Paragon with Kelly Loi. But I'm thinking of switching to NUH or TCM. Looking around for Gynea now. How about you? I'm also considering water birth.

For those who pm-ed me, I've already invited you to the group. Pls check your email for the link. We will do a screen and accept the accounts which are active and genuine to protect the interests of our mummies. Have a great weekend ahead everybody.
Hi. Please add me to the group.
My email address is [email protected]

Hi Mandy! :)
Thanks for adding. I have join the group. :) kindly help approve

Thanks so much for organizing :)

I'm 8w3d along and I haven't gained any weight yet but I can't fit into my jeggings anymore :(

Bloatedness and I think my hips are a little wider (which I think may be a little early).

Anyone else having problems fitting into their clothes?

I'm in week 6..baby only 2mm..iszit so small? Not heartbeat yet..

Attachments

• 20150606_094705.jpg
    20150606_094705.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 222
I am 34 this year too. Have just booked for my Oscar test at 12 weeks. My gynaecologist did not recommend the harmony test to me. Is it better to take the harmony test instead of Oscar test?

Anyone taking Oscar or harmony test?

Harmony is more expensive. Able to track 3 kind of syndrome n gender.

Maybe ur gynea feel u dun need to pay so much.

I am 34 this year too. Have just booked for my Oscar test at 12 weeks. My gynaecologist did not recommend the harmony test to me. Is it better to take the harmony test instead of Oscar test?

Anyone taking Oscar or harmony test?
Yesterday i hear my doc say order oscar test for me to the nurse. I am 9 weeks plus, my next appointment is 11weeks plus near 12 weeks.

Hi I didn't receive the Facebook email. Could you please resend?
My email [email protected]

Thank you :)

Flickering mean heartbeat... btw, when i am 6weeks 1 day, my scan also shown 2mm no yolk no heartbeat. When 7 weeks, can see heartbeat liao. Not so worry, maybe wait for 1 or 2 weeks later scan again.
No heartbeat yet..the gynae ask me to go back at least 1week later..

Hi ladies,
I've been having gastric pain since last week... Almost every 4 hours pain and I have no appetite but will still force myself to eat something cos if not the pain persists... I've read online to take small frequent meals and not to take anything oily... Any other solutions?
Thanks

Hi Mommies, am in the waiting period before I book my first appt with my gynae. If all goes well this will be my #2 and EDD should be 26 Jan by LMP! I had two miscarriages before so trying not to test too early too. Anyone knows when will be able to see through tummy ultrasound instead of transvaginal? I hope to avoid transvaginal due to bad exp.

For me, my first pregnancy felt much easier, no cramps though more morning sickness and good appetite, keep feeling hungry. Everything suddenly tastes so yummy. This time round. I feel a bland taste in my mouth, having backaches and cramps. Though feel nausea but eating is not so satisfying. I hope it's not a bad sign, trying to stay positive. I did the digital pregnancy test by Clearblue too and it's at 2-3 weeks.

Hi Mommies, am in the waiting period before I book my first appt with my gynae. If all goes well this will be my #2 and EDD should be 26 Jan by LMP! I had two miscarriages before so trying not to test too early too. Anyone knows when will be able to see through tummy ultrasound instead of transvaginal? I hope to avoid transvaginal due to bad exp.

For me, my first pregnancy felt much easier, no cramps though more morning sickness and good appetite, keep feeling hungry. Everything suddenly tastes so yummy. This time round. I feel a bland taste in my mouth, having backaches and cramps. Though feel nausea but eating is not so satisfying. I hope it's not a bad sign, trying to stay positive. I did the digital pregnancy test by Clearblue too and it's at 2-3 weeks.

I did ultrasound scan at week 4 n saw the sac :)

Hi PoppyLiz, u mean at week 4, able to detect by scanning on tummy already? Don't need to scan transvaginal? Thks

Yeah. I went to my gynae n he did scanning on my tummy n found the sac. Never knew there's transvaginal scan until I came to this forum. Would prob be freak out if gynae did a v scan
It's my first pregnancy.

Hi ladies,
I've been having gastric pain since last week... Almost every 4 hours pain and I have no appetite but will still force myself to eat something cos if not the pain persists... I've read online to take small frequent meals and not to take anything oily... Any other solutions?
Thanks

hihi you can make a visit to your gynae to take some medicine? take care.

I'm pleasantly surprised to be pregnant so quickly after my loss in Jan 2015. Scan at 6 weeks showed twins due in mid-Jan. But there's only 1 heartbeat and the other is a sac. At my 8 weeks scan, both babies are growing well in terms of size. But no heartbeats from both of them anymore. Will be going back in 1 weeks time to scan again.

I'm pleasantly surprised to be pregnant so quickly after my loss in Jan 2015. Scan at 6 weeks showed twins due in mid-Jan. But there's only 1 heartbeat and the other is a sac. At my 8 weeks scan, both babies are growing well in terms of size. But no heartbeats from both of them anymore. Will be going back in 1 weeks time to scan again.

I hope everything goes well for you.

I've gotten the invite to the FB group and currently waiting for aspherical from the admin. Thanks.

Hi. My EDD is also 26/1. No symptoms so far. How about you mummies?

Wahhh... I am experiencing some symptoms..
  • Nausea but have not vomited so far
  • cramps during the day, comes and go and last a few seconds
  • my breast super sensitive at night and it hurts!
  • super sleepy... head to bed early and I doze off at work after lunch and 4plus almost everyday! haha. Forcing myself to stay awake!
  • Tummy bigger cos I sleep after every meal.. haha!

Hi dear, i'm not quite sure about the charges and all.. will ask the doctor or nurses to explain during my second visit. Let me know the rates for your doctor yea?

Speaking of packages and rates, I was doing some research of some of the doctors which I had in mind: Dr HK HO, Dr Kenneth Lee (current gynae), Dr Poon.. oh my gosh all their rates when up so drastically from 2014 to 2015. I read that last time the delivery fees for the above mentioned doctors were like 2000-2500. Now it's like 2500 to 3000.

It's so expensive to be pregnant and give birth in Singapore! *rant rant rant*

YES YES YES... Prices up *SOB SOB!! Well... maybe baby bonus up so docs also increase their charges hahaha. Just saying...
Same like wedding industry... every year increase. My gf paid $900 for her package at TMC (started 12 weeks) 3 years ago... Now most packages start after 20 weeks! Wow big difference right? Happy DR Poon starts from 14 weeks onwards. Will update you on his package when I see him for my next appointment this coming Monday.

Hi dear...
Don't mind sharing what happened to your V scan the first time? I went thru it and tho it was a little awkward, I felt overall it was ok.. No pain nothing.. Dr was very gentle.. I went at 5w2d..

Hi dear...
Don't mind sharing what happened to your V scan the first time? I went thru it and tho it was a little awkward, I felt overall it was ok.. No pain nothing.. Dr was very gentle.. I went at 5w2d..

Hi Lulu gal,

It's definitely not related but still I can't help but have phobia as shortly after V scan was when I started to bleed and my first miscarriage started. So it's just my personal preference, if can avoid V scan, I would like to.

Back