2016/01 Jan Babies

Hi. My EDD is also 26/1. No symptoms so far. How about you mummies?

Hi shuqin & edd 26 jan mommies,

Seems like quite a few of us edd on same day! My symptoms seem to be on off so far. For me:

- I find my taste seem to change somewhat or due to I having noseblock more often. Tend to have bland taste in mouth and favour spicy and strong tasting food

- so far nausea only when I feel over hungry and tired, no vomitting

- early weeks I kept having dry and itchy arms

- I have some lower backache and cramps now and then

- my tummy seems to show faster as this will be my #2.

Can ask if edd 26 Jan mommies have all seen gynae alrdy? How many weeks is baby at when u visited?

I'm seeing mine on Thursday and hoping for the best!

Hi shuqin & edd 26 jan mommies,

Seems like quite a few of us edd on same day! My symptoms seem to be on off so far. For me:

- I find my taste seem to change somewhat or due to I having noseblock more often. Tend to have bland taste in mouth and favour spicy and strong tasting food

- so far nausea only when I feel over hungry and tired, no vomitting

- early weeks I kept having dry and itchy arms

- I have some lower backache and cramps now and then

- my tummy seems to show faster as this will be my #2.

Can ask if edd 26 Jan mommies have all seen gynae alrdy? How many weeks is baby at when u visited?

I'm seeing mine on Thursday and hoping for the best!
Congrats Brangelina, congrats to you too. Because it's my #1, I went to a Gynea to confirm my pregnancy the moment I miss my period (ie 5th week).
I'm going to see her again this coming Friday ( 7th week ) to hear the heartbeat.

Hi all mummies to be!!! I just tested positive on 2nd Jun. I have long menstrual cycle so I am not sure I will have Jan or Feb baby. Based on my LMP my Edd should be 27 Jan.

Went to KKH for an early scan due to period like cramp at abdominal and pelvic area. Doc did a V. Scan for me but was unable to find the sac. Does anyone also experienced On off period kind of cramp too??? Is it very normal for doc not to find anything in week 5??? This is my #1 :D

I am taking Blackmore's pregnancy supplement. It contains folic acid too. Told my Gynea I've been taking that and she asked me to carry on with it.

Hi Shuqin
I'm taking that too but the nurse on the phone told me to take 5mg of folic acid.... The one in Blackmore doesn't total to that I Duno if it's ok...

Hi Mummies,
This is my 2nd pregnancy and my EDD is supposed to be 11 Feb 2016. Hoping to join the Facebook group since there's a possibility that my baby will be out earlier! My first one was out 1 week before his EDD. My email address is [email protected]

Hi Shuqin
I'm taking that too but the nurse on the phone told me to take 5mg of folic acid.... The one in Blackmore doesn't total to that I Duno if it's ok...
Hi Deblues. It does. One tablet is .25mg. Instruction says to take 2 tablets a day. So total is still 5mg.

ImageUploadedByForum1433810766.626961.jpg

Bought of the shelf from Guardian.. 50 tablets for $3. Doc told me ok to continue with those tablets during my first visit. For now it's just folic acid and doc prescribed Duphaston tablets too. Black mores is another tablet can consider.. But I just took the cheaper one

Hi Lulu gal,

It's definitely not related but still I can't help but have phobia as shortly after V scan was when I started to bleed and my first miscarriage started. So it's just my personal preference, if can avoid V scan, I would like to.
Sorry to hear that.. I understand. I went for my first at about 5 weeks and had v scan.. Couldn't see from tummy. Next appointment this coming mon. I will be about 8weeks. I hope you have good news! Stay positive too ;)

Can't tell if I'm bloated or showing. Currently at 8w6d, first pregnancy.

Attachments

• 1433812850023.jpg
    1433812850023.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 222
I'm having super bad outbreak I'm sooooo depressed! Not sure if pregnancy related but shld be lah. Hormones right. Zzzzz.

You're not alone! I'm having the worst breakout EVER (completed with pus filled, huge cystic acne) all over my cheeks and chin. Went out barefaced last weekend and people were staring at my face. :( So depressing lor. Had to tell my shocked colleagues that it's all due to heatiness also. :confused:

My doc diagnosed me with blighted ovum. My sac is estimated to be week 7. No visual of foetus with both abdominal ultrasound and transvaginal scan. Hcg blood level dropped from 25k to 20k 2 days apart. He said its an unhealthy pregnancy and needs to be terminated. To either miscarriage naturally or do d & c.

My husband and I wanted to seek a 2nd opinion even though I feel that the chances are slim. :(

Are there someone who has similar case with me but ended up with a healthy baby? Need some hope.

My doc diagnosed me with blighted ovum. My sac is estimated to be week 7. No visual of foetus with both abdominal ultrasound and transvaginal scan. Hcg blood level dropped from 25k to 20k 2 days apart. He said its an unhealthy pregnancy and needs to be terminated. To either miscarriage naturally or do d & c.

My husband and I wanted to seek a 2nd opinion even though I feel that the chances are slim. :(

Are there someone who has similar case with me but ended up with a healthy baby? Need some hope.

Hi Carolyn

I hope this helps.. Stay strong

http://carikay11.hubpages.com/hub/misdiagnosedblightedovum

Hi all, I'm new here! This is my #2...
My edd should b ard end jan16.
I had some bleeding last night and rushed to c Gynae. Could see the sac and the flickering heartbeat. Was so relieved afterwards. But I gotta cancel my oncoming family trip. Anyway money can b earned back.

I bought my folic acid at unity. 100 tablets for $4.80. Which will last us just nice for 3 months, after that we have to take fish oils..

For those with younger kids, refrain from carrying them.

I have a 2yo boy who's very sticky to me. Only wants me to carry. My mum n sis also kept asking me not to carry. Really bad ah? Aiyoh don't carry also cannot leh.

My boy 1.5 yrs oso very sticky to me. Every time mummy mummy me.. Gynae told me not to carry him in case I bleed again. So now everything hubby do for him including bathing him.. I will carry him when I'm sitting down

Omg... The constant nausea feeling is killing me. Just wondering if it's just me. Though it's no.3 but this is the first time I'm experiencing symptoms. I'm hungry yet I feel like throwing up. If I eat then it'll rest for 1/2 hr before something comes out. My head also starts to spin if I stand too long... Are this all symptoms u ladies experience too?

Hi all
I am new here. 1st child Edd 26 jan. Visited gynae yesterday. 7weeks today. But gynae Wanna see me Nx week again. Feelin so stress n uncomfortable. Do add me to e fb group too. [email protected]

Hi all
I am new here. 1st child Edd 26 jan. Visited gynae yesterday. 7weeks today. But gynae Wanna see me Nx week again. Feelin so stress n uncomfortable. Do add me to e fb group too. [email protected]
Hi Jeslyn. Congrats. I'm having my #1, EDD 26th Jan, same date as you too. In this forum, there are a lot of EDD 26/1 mummies. Have you checked your HCG level? I did my HCG test last Fri and Mon to show if the HCG level is rising. Then my Gynea asked for me to see her this Friday to check for heartbeat. I'm getting nervous too.

Omg... The constant nausea feeling is killing me. Just wondering if it's just me. Though it's no.3 but this is the first time I'm experiencing symptoms. I'm hungry yet I feel like throwing up. If I eat then it'll rest for 1/2 hr before something comes out. My head also starts to spin if I stand too long... Are this all symptoms u ladies experience too?

Me too. Can't get too hungry or I get nauseous and then throw up. I get light headed too. I'm having back pain, mostly around the tailbone area, on the left side. Hurts when I lie down or sometimes when I walk. My first, so I dunno what's normal and what's not.

Hi Jeslyn. Congrats. I'm having my #1, EDD 26th Jan, same date as you too. In this forum, there are a lot of EDD 26/1 mummies. Have you checked your HCG level? I did my HCG test last Fri and Mon to show if the HCG level is rising. Then my Gynea asked for me to see her this Friday to check for heartbeat. I'm getting nervous too.

My gynae did not advise me to check my HGC lvl. But had seen e heartbeat yesterday during e scan. Gynae said is healthy but still wans me back in a week time. Oso dunno for wad reason. Hopefully everything will go on smoothly. Btw have you found Ur CL. Called a few. Either taken up or Wanna consider due to cny. :(

Hi ladies, I got my BFP early this month and went to my gynae yesterday after I had a fall on my tummy on Sunday. Luckily everything is fine. My EDD is 31 Jan but likely to be earlier since this is my #2. I'm about 6 weeks now and can only detect the sac via belly scan.

Next gynae is in 2 weeks time and I hope to see heartbeat then!

Hi Jeslyn, didn't know so fast CL all taken up alrdy wow. I'm edd 26 jan too, seeing gynae for first time this Thurs. Hoping for the best

Hi I find your nick familiar....I think we "crossed path" in the Nov 09 MTB thread before :)

Unlike my other 2 pregnancies, this time I haven't experience much symptoms except for sore boobs and fatigue.

Hi Jeslyn, didn't know so fast CL all taken up alrdy wow. I'm edd 26 jan too, seeing gynae for first time this Thurs. Hoping for the best

Dun worry. Everything's gonna be fine. Now CL is my headache. N it's so ex after e surcharge. Either taken up or tell me Wanna consider. Haiz. Hopefully can find a gd CL asap.

Hi Carolyn,

7 weeks could still be early as sometimes ovulation may be later than expected/ menstrual cycle not regular so hang in there and monitor on. If no bleeding and HCG still keep increasing there is chance!

Personally I had blighted ovum for my 2nd mc which progressed to 12wks before natural mc. But I feel it's best to stay positive and wait to see how it goes.

I'm pleasantly surprised to be pregnant so quickly after my loss in Jan 2015. Scan at 6 weeks showed twins due in mid-Jan. But there's only 1 heartbeat and the other is a sac. At my 8 weeks scan, both babies are growing well in terms of size. But no heartbeats from both of them anymore. Will be going back in 1 weeks time to scan again.

Like you, I had a miscarriage in Jan this year. Am very lucky to be pregnant so quickly but am also rather paranoid. Can't wait to detect heartbeat from the foetus soon!

All the best to the mummies. May we have a safe and healthy pregnancy!

Do u all take any prenatal vitamins before seeing gynae? Or wait for gynae to prescribe

Hello.. I was taking Prenatal vitamins (which I bought in London) as an attempt to prep my body before trying to conceive. Little did I know, one session of "woohoo" and hit the jackpot already :D

So I continued to take the prenatal vitamins before my visit to the doctor. Once the doctor confirmed my pregnancy, then I switched to the meds that he gave; Folic and Duphaston.

ImageUploadedByForum1433866203.275534.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1433866218.932272.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByForum1433866236.924059.jpg
    ImageUploadedByForum1433866236.924059.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 205
Hello all... I'm Edd 25/01/16 but will earlier as this is no.2... visited my gynae yday and heard the little one heartbeats! I would like to join in FB group as well.. please add me at [email protected]
Thanks!

hi all, i am just wondering if i am in the correct fb group, cos it doesn't seem to be active...

the fb we all join is SG 2016 Mummies and Daddies, Tips and Sprees and it is not active. There is another fb titled SG Jan 2016 Mummies which i joined was active, however after a few days joining, the fb seemed to be gone, got error loading it. Anyone has this problem?

What say u mummies if we create a whatsapp group "Jan 2016 Mummies" to chat?

the fb we all join is SG 2016 Mummies and Daddies, Tips and Sprees and it is not active. There is another fb titled SG Jan 2016 Mummies which i joined was active, however after a few days joining, the fb seemed to be gone, got error loading it. Anyone has this problem?

What say u mummies if we create a whatsapp group "Jan 2016 Mummies" to chat?
Sounds good! Probably from there we can create one more fb acct

Back