(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Attachments

• 1412991559227.jpg
    1412991559227.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 281

Hey all, thanks for all the love and concern. I have just seen the gyne earlier and most likely it's an early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.

Gg for a blood test on Monday but I'm pretty sure I've lost him alr.

I might not be returning to this thread since there's no longer anything to look forward to in June. I'm really glad to have met everyone here and genuinely happy for all mummies.

Please do take extra good care of yourselves especially during this hazy period and drink more water. Pray for smooth pregnancies for everyone here.

Lots of love. XOXO.
Sorry to hear that. But dun give up totally yet. Wait for ur blood test and see how. Do take good care of urself.

Hi Cj, I am so sorry to hear that. Please do take care yourself and get well soon. God bless you and I'm sure definitely will have the next one coming.

Are u ladies experiencing any symptoms? I feel tired and my back aches more than usual.. My stomach feels tight and get cramps at times..

Hihi.. I am getting cramps too. Wonder if it's normal. This is my no. 2. I am feeling v nauseous too. Always crave for sweet things..

Hi all!

I just tested positive last nite. This will be my #2 :)
But I just started at my new company only this month. Not sure how my boss will react to this news.

Very happy abt finally hitting "jackpot" since last yr but the timing is a bit untimely. So I'm in dilemma.

Hi all!

But I just started at my new company only this month. Not sure how my boss will react to this news.

Very happy abt finally hitting "jackpot" since last yr but the timing is a bit untimely. So I'm in dilemma.

OMG babe congrats!

Last edited:
Hi chloebun

Congrats to u too :)
I will pray abt my current "situation" :)

And congrats to all mommy-to-be here! :D
It's a great support group!

Congrats new mummies!

I believe ur boss will understand. But given it's the first month, hold the news for another month. at least when baby is stable.

nowadays when I do big business, I tend to check that the end product doesn't contain any traces of "red". Even after each wipe, I check to ensure everything is safe...
sneeze or cough n do big business also don't dare to use too much force. ...
hubby says I am too paranoid.... gosh... is anyone doing the same too? I hope I am not thinking too much...

nowadays when I do big business, I tend to check that the end product doesn't contain any traces of "red". Even after each wipe, I check to ensure everything is safe...
sneeze or cough n do big business also don't dare to use too much force. ...
hubby says I am too paranoid.... gosh... is anyone doing the same too? I hope I am not thinking too much...
Hah think everyone is all v scared la. Is it ur first child? Congrats!
I also control my sneeze and cough so that it is not so vigorous! Lol! So u are not alone. But actually I don't think u can sneeze out the baby.

Btw I realised my tummy growing bigger is probably air or water or something. It was very big for a few days (like 3 months preggy type). Then suddenly today it disappeared, totally flat. I am qt freaked out! Do u all experience this, the tummy size goes up and down?

Hi all!

Congrats!! Hope ur boss can react well to it... :)

Hah think everyone is all v scared la. Is it ur first child? Congrats!
I also control my sneeze and cough so that it is not so vigorous! Lol! So u are not alone. But actually I don't think u can sneeze out the baby.

Btw I realised my tummy growing bigger is probably air or water or something. It was very big for a few days (like 3 months preggy type). Then suddenly today it disappeared, totally flat. I am qt freaked out! Do u all experience this, the tummy size goes up and down?

Yes totally!! I was so bloated last few days then suddenly the stomach more flat yday..

Hihi Hi_mei

Thanks! Yes... I hope so :)

Take care all mommies-to-be!
Do attend preggie seminar if there is any that you're interested to hear what the experts says.
I attended one (by Abbott) when I was having my #1. It was a good experience & fun. Now I'm trying to recall the info to help me with the first trim! Haha :)

Yes totally!! I was so bloated last few days then suddenly the stomach more flat yday..
Thanks Chloebun... Its v reassuring cuz even my hubby questioning why the tummy suddenly flat! He rubs that area every night. So does that mean u have to choose outfits based on how bloated u are for the day?

I heard stories that during shitting, don't push too hard coz someone M/C from that. large red lump just fall out and the lady doesn't know n flash it away... anyway shall not talk abt negative things here... let's all be strong!

Paiseh is flush***.

anyway I am thinking if we come across any good seminars or articles, we can share it here? shld be able to benefit most mummy to be in this forum... any thoughts?

Thanks Chloebun... Its v reassuring cuz even my hubby questioning why the tummy suddenly flat! He rubs that area every night. So does that mean u have to choose outfits based on how bloated u are for the day?

No worries babe! :) actually I mostly own A line dresses which can hide a little bloated ness away ;)

It's more of d discomfort.

Last edited:
Paiseh is flush***.

anyway I am thinking if we come across any good seminars or articles, we can share it here? shld be able to benefit most mummy to be in this forum... any thoughts?

I am quite constipated more n more until I have to take prunes.. I m eating slight more but 'releasing' less :(

Yes pls share if any good reads or seminars! :)

@C_jh12 hopefully all is good when u go for ur blood test tomolo! Fingers crossed!
Yes i think esp for first time mummies like myself , really v scare !! I always look out for symptoms...! Like touching my sore boobs etc haa.. @hi_mei could it be due to the stimulation earlier hence the bloated tummy? I think should be fine :) if not call ur gynae tomolo to just check :)
Welcome new mummies :)

Hi mummies, tested positive 2 wks back, guess edd is early June. Have not book in Amy gynae yet but prob do so this wk.

Congrats to all new mommies here!!

I booked to see my gynea on 1st nov... :) after get pay then can see my tiny beanie! ;)
Very looking forward and pray everything is okie for us...

Hi mummies, do u think we should start looking for/booking a confinement lady?
Good CL are always hard to find. But seems like a bit early to do so.

Would love to join :)
If count frm my last mense date, I will be 6 weeks pregnant now but I do not have much symptom. Just feeling cold occasionally.
For my #1 baby(now 20months old), I had increased appetite and coldness during the first trimester.

Anybody seeing Dr Goh SL, Mt A ? She was previously from KKH, just recently started her own clinic at Mt A.
She was my gynae for my #2, recommended by my friend. She is very gentle, nice and patient.

Hi chloebun

Have to wait lo... Need my paycheck to pay for the first consult and half the package.
And I check my #1's first scan was around week7 :D

This time #2 symptoms:
I did feel cramps this time round, unusual for me. Some aches also happening, backs and sides aching too.
I begin to burp more (usually I don't burp at all)
I control trying not to eat too full or full.
I begin to feel light headed easily... ESP during work.
Thk God no nausea (yet)! (#1's MS was after during work hrs or after dinner)

Oh Mommies, remember to stay off: caffeine, soft boil eggs, pineapple, high in mercury seafood, cheese, raw or half cooked food (no sushi) etc
:D

Hi chloebun

Have to wait lo... Need my paycheck to pay for the first consult and half the package.
And I check my #1's first scan was around week7 :D

This time #2 symptoms:
I did feel cramps this time round, unusual for me. Some aches also happening, backs and sides aching too.
I begin to burp more (usually I don't burp at all)
I control trying not to eat too full or full.
I begin to feel light headed easily... ESP during work.
Thk God no nausea (yet)! (#1's MS was after during work hrs or after dinner)

Oh Mommies, remember to stay off: caffeine, soft boil eggs, pineapple, high in mercury seafood, cheese, raw or half cooked food (no sushi) etc
:D

Yes! I have similar symptoms .. Cramping and the bloating- some days are better than others.. I keep letting out gas lol

My gynae says ok to have pasteurized cheese like cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese.. But the rest yes, good to avoid.

@hi_mei
Better to avoid :) cos eggs/ half cooked contain some bacteria. Not gd for unborn baby and they r still growing in us...

@chloebun
Yup for the pasturised cheese!

I'm trying to control what I eat now so I will not start any MS (just in case) and not to increase my weight too much for 1st trim!! Hahaha

Haiz i am either tired or bloated or hungry or nauseated. Feel qt weak. But still happy to be pregnant! Hehe.

@hi_mei hee i think is normal leh! Dont worry ! Mine oso flat flat hahaa...excluding my original tummy haha...sounds like good pregnancy symptoms! Hungry tired nausea ....goodie!!! Symptoms always assure me haa...
@lee_cl yes i oso think so...but i think i will book at later stage like 10-12weeks just to be sure...
@phengpheng i have been eating quite a lot recently ... :( a bit worried abt too much weight gain for 1st trim ....yea soft boiled eggs better avoid, mei mayb u wanna eat hard boiled de ?
@chloebun cramping is normal :) i experienced that too...as long as not worse than menses cramp! Cause uterus is making bigger room for baby :)

Last edited:
Hi lovely mummies ,I so happy to see so many mummies starting to join our group .
If you would like to join my fb group,would you mind adding me in fb, before I can add you all into the fb group?
My email is [email protected]
Thank you very muchie :)

Back